• jones2289

There is no available content written by jones2289
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

i need cleaning assistance

Thread Starter: emwolf

I picked this guy up at a pawn shop and I've used scrubbing bubbles, barbicide, toothpaste and even the borax and foil method and it still has this gritty white film, kind of like a calcium deposit. would a vinegar bath be of any help?

Last Post By: aladale Today, 02:43 PM Go to last post

What's your soap for today?

Thread Starter: Balj86

Theres a long thread on "Whats your Brush for today...?". Don't know if it's been created for shaving soap, but it's worth a shot :biggrin1:! Today I used the almight "MWF!" What did you guys use?

Last Post By: mc57 Today, 02:43 PM Go to last post

Are you a "one razor guy"

Thread Starter: Tulkinghorn

From posts in various other threads I know there are more of you gents out there, so this is sort of a roll call. A "one razor guy" is defined as a gent who either has one razor that is used every shave or almost every shave or is still searching for that one "perfect" razor to serve that purpose....

Last Post By: jdtaylor Today, 02:43 PM Go to last post

Looking for a pocket watch.

Thread Starter: Shave_Rat

I went looking through older threads for info on one here, and the last thread I found was 2 years or such old. I was hoping for some current advice on brands out there and the average prices to get something EDC, with a reliable solid quality. So, what is out there for brands and styles I can...

Last Post By: oc_in_fw Today, 02:43 PM Go to last post

New Colognes From Antica Barbieria Colla

Thread Starter: fordfather

ABC is releasing four new colognes this November. "The most famous barber shop in Milan for its prestige, for its famous customers and traditions it has followed throughout its history. Opened by Dino Colla in 1904, when entering the store one has the impression of traveling through time and...

Last Post By: jasonb8736 Today, 02:43 PM Go to last post

Vetiver Shave soap

Thread Starter: korgscrew

Gah, I thought i had picked up a bargain and instantly purchased a puck of creed vetiver shave soap. Turns out it was only bath soap so quickly cancelled the order. Ive seen a couple of threads that are old so thought I would resurrect it. Ive got all my soaps matching aftershave and EDT like...

Last Post By: benzology Today, 02:42 PM Go to last post

Grail Pen: Edison Urushi Pearl

Thread Starter: Isaac

So I just put a down payment, yes on a pen, on one of my grail pens. I should see the pen in about 20 weeks. I have asked for pictures of the piece during production, and if I do receive them I will update you all in this thread.

Last Post By: Isaac Today, 02:41 PM Go to last post

Optimal use of a Slim Adjustable

Thread Starter: aladale

It didn't take long to figure this razor out. And, I'm extraordinarily pleased with it. As always, everyone's face is different. But, I have areas of very light growth and areas of wiry growth. For me, 2 passes set at 5 followed by a pass set at 9 (OK 1/2 pass) over the wiry areas was the magic....

Last Post By: polishaver Today, 02:40 PM Go to last post

The Thin Blue Smoke Thread VII- BBQ at the B&B 2015

Thread Starter: Jim

Can you believe it- Our Seventh year! BBQ I & BBQ II & BBQ III & BBQ IV & BBQ V & BBQ VI Post your BBQ and grilled successes! Got a low and slow question? Post away. So WHATS COOKIN'?

Last Post By: simon1 Today, 02:39 PM Go to last post

BinghamtonEd's Entry to the Hall of Fame

Thread Starter: BinghamtonEd

Hall of Fame Entry What is your real name? Ed What are your nicknames/aliases? BinghamtonEd Where do you live? Binghamton, NY What is your age (or) generation? 33 What are you in the real world? SW Engineer, Father of Two What is your favorite shave setup? My only set up, so...

Last Post By: rockviper Today, 02:37 PM Go to last post
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Image Gallery provided by DragonByte Gallery (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.