• jones2289

There is no available content written by jones2289
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Ivanstein

ATG...how?

Thread Starter: Ivanstein

My neck has large areas that have a grain direction going from my chin to ear. I have test to find a suitable contortion that will shave ATG in these areas. Without an ATG pass, I am barely able to achieve DFS status. Any ideas on how to attach these problem areas?

Last Post By: Ivanstein Today, 02:55 PM Go to last post
    Naes12

Is the Semogue Owners Club Boar overrated?

Thread Starter: Naes12

I pose this question, after my tenth lathering of the SOC boar. My shoppers drugmart omega 10005 was acquired 6 years ago the same week my Saville Row 3324 arrived, and consequently I never used it until 2 months ago. Discovered I am indeed a boar man. As per common advice of the forum I bought...

Last Post By: shave/brush Today, 02:55 PM Go to last post
    alex2363

Who can name movies or TV shows that have shaving scenes.

Thread Starter: alex2363

Let's see how movies or TV shows there are that have safety razor d/e shaving scenes. Name the movie/tv show and if possible, the d/e razor being used...lets see how many we can find.:thumbup::thumbup1::w00t:

Last Post By: Cristobal Today, 02:54 PM Go to last post
    Drybonz

Coticule love... show off your rock

Thread Starter: Drybonz

We have all seen the juicy goodness of the "Show us your Japanese naturals" thread, but after searching I couldn't find a dedicated coticule eye candy area... so I thought I would get the ball rolling. If there is already a thread for this, please feel free to merge. This just arrived in my...

Last Post By: Brianskeet Today, 02:54 PM Go to last post
    HoosierTrooper

Vintage Avon find

Thread Starter: HoosierTrooper

I know there are fans of Avon products here so I thought I'd share. Found this full bottle of Spicy for, as you can see, the princely sum of $1.50 at a Goodwill store. If you look closely you can see the layer of dust still visible. The screw off lid was so tight I wasn't sure it would even come...

Last Post By: troy Today, 02:52 PM Go to last post
    joekoz

Gentlemen of taste

Thread Starter: joekoz

Good day Allow me to introduce myself: I am Joe, hailing from Long Island, NY. After going through a mid-life lifestyle crisis of sorts (in my 50"s), I did some impulsive buying at CVS which resulted in a Vanderhagen shave set. I then purchased 100 Derby extras(8 bucks) and a Merkur 38c. I hated...

Last Post By: xxvaleria Today, 02:52 PM Go to last post
    BigFoot

Safety Razor Acquisition Thread.

Thread Starter: BigFoot

From now on let's try to post all new acquisitions in this thread. That way everyone will be able to easily find them. :001_tt1:

Last Post By: rabidus Today, 02:51 PM Go to last post
    Isaac

Shoes of the Day

Thread Starter: Isaac

I thought that since so many of us tend to enjoy shoes and socks that there needed to be a thread to showcase them off. I dont think it necessarily warrants a daily thread, but if we get enough posts perhaps it will I for one will try to post as much as possible. White's Boots...

Last Post By: Lmarkow Today, 02:48 PM Go to last post
    malocchio

BARBUS olej pred holenim

Thread Starter: malocchio

Barbus has been making shaving goods since 1956 ,at that time part of Czechoslovakia and now known as Slovak Republic , or "Slovakia".....I have tried their original tub of soft soap ,and I love it.They recently expanded their lineup and now have 2 tubs of soap,along with lots of other interesting...

Last Post By: xxvaleria Today, 02:47 PM Go to last post
    Eaaqas

Which blade did you toss today? After how many uses?

Thread Starter: Eaaqas

This thread is similar to the "which blade did you use today?" thread. I'm interested in seeing average blade life. No worries if you are a "throw away after 2 days no matter what" person.. :) We'll see if this catches on.. Super Platinum (4)

Last Post By: skibik Today, 02:47 PM Go to last post
Image Gallery provided by DragonByte Gallery (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.