• jones2289

There is no available content written by jones2289
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Musikmann

Anyone have a summer (menthol) rotation?

Thread Starter: Musikmann

I have a weeks worth of menthol soaps that I have in rotation: Proraso Eucalyptus & Menthol, CFG Cryogen, Krampert's Frostbite, QCS Vostok, Stirling Glacial Obsidian and Stirling Black Ice. Does anyone see any glaring weaknesses, in other words, is there anything else recommended I should add?

Last Post By: Rory1262 Today, 02:45 AM Go to last post
    fella

Thanksgiving Day PIF: Georgetown Pottery G12 Scuttle

Thread Starter: fella

Hi everyone: In honour of the upcoming Thanksgiving Day holiday this July 4th*, I would like to offer as a PIF an almost brand new Georgetown Pottery G12 Shaving Scuttle Mug in Porcelain. PIF will run through Friday. Winner will be picked at random on Saturday. To enter just say you're in!!...

Last Post By: Matullk1 Today, 02:45 AM Go to last post
    rockero

Need Help: How Do You Super/Uber Lather?

Thread Starter: rockero

Do you guys have any special method? I've seen a couple youtube videos where they add glycerin to there soap but I'm wondering why because don't most soaps/creams already have glycerin? Any recommendations welcomed

Last Post By: stoof2010 Today, 02:44 AM Go to last post
    morso484

Chiseled Face Summer Shower.my thoughts

Thread Starter: morso484

So after reading another thread about Chiseled Face soaps, I thought I'd give them a try. I go to the Maggard's site and settle on Summer Shower soap and A/S. I placed the order and in short order my stuff arrives, (I love Maggards, great people to deal with). After a shave today using my...

Last Post By: bleyda2 Today, 02:44 AM Go to last post
    The M

What Was Your Cream Today?

Thread Starter: The M

Hey why not! theres one for the soaps so why not one for the creams. So just post what cream that YOU used today.

Last Post By: Rory1262 Today, 02:43 AM Go to last post
    Balj86

What's your soap for today?

Thread Starter: Balj86

Theres a long thread on "Whats your Brush for today...?". Don't know if it's been created for shaving soap, but it's worth a shot :biggrin1:! Today I used the almight "MWF!" What did you guys use?

Last Post By: bleyda2 Today, 02:42 AM Go to last post
    Jacquers

Hidden vs Exposed Center Bar on Gillette TTO

Thread Starter: Jacquers

The early Gillettes like the Aristocrat had the center bar hidden under the doors, but later designs had it sticking out / visible between the doors. Does anyone know why this was changed or if there was any benefit to the newer design? Just curious :001_smile

Last Post By: nuclearblast Today, 02:40 AM Go to last post
    shave2win

2 pass shave

Thread Starter: shave2win

So, new to the game and have been doing 3-4 passes everyday . My wife mentions to me you've never taken this long to get ready. I thought she's right . I get up pretty early so time is of essence to me. I decided to do a 2 shave pass , wtg and ATG today. It took me maybe 10 minutes from...

Last Post By: bleyda2 Today, 02:40 AM Go to last post
    brucered

Paladin Shave Brushes

Thread Starter: brucered

As many of you know, B&B's own Ken @Chiefbroom is now up at running at "Dark Holler Design Works" and is producing some wonderful looking Paladin Brushes. I figured it was time we had a Paladin Brushes thread to showcase the brushes that are on order, have arrived or details on the brush you are...

Last Post By: Useless shaver Today, 02:40 AM Go to last post
    Baconator

Summertime Menthol PIF

Thread Starter: Baconator

Greetings! Though still pretty new to the wet shaving life, I have discovered that my skin does not agree with products that have menthol in them. I have a couple items in my den that I would like to pass on to somebody that appreciates a good menthol cooling during the summertime. So I would...

Last Post By: bleyda2 Today, 02:39 AM Go to last post
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.