• jones2289

There is no available content written by jones2289
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Alacrity59

What's Cooking, 2015

Thread Starter: Alacrity59

Goodness me. A new year is upon us. For me this is a place where we get to see what others are cooking which may inspire us and then perhaps we share what we are cooking to inspire others. Fire in people . . . it is all good!

Last Post By: MrSpeedy Today, 06:09 PM Go to last post
    fordfather

2015 B&B Bingo: Cream Edition

Thread Starter: fordfather

Welcome to the first edition of B&B Bingo. The topic is Shaving Creams. This is a B&B sanctioned game. To be eligible to play, you must- 1. Abide by the B&B TOU at all times. http://wiki.badgerandblade.com/Terms_Of_Usage 2. Be a member in good standing with- A. 45 days of...

Last Post By: fordfather Today, 06:09 PM Go to last post
    Doc226

Boellis Panama 1924

Thread Starter: Doc226

I wanted to write a small review on this soap. I got it based on the recommendation of a fried, he just loves this soap, equates the lather to Tabac-so I had to try it. I ordered a 250 gram soap from IB, it arrived a week ago and I have used it around 4-5 times. The presentation of this...

Last Post By: beginish Today, 06:08 PM Go to last post
    AlwaysForward

Alder Wood Handmade Stand

Thread Starter: AlwaysForward

Just finished this homemade alder wood stand today. I've been planning to make one for weeks now and finally got down to it today. It's made it if second quality scrap that would have been chunked anyway, so I literally have $1.97 in it for the felt bumper set I bought and attached to the bottom. I...

Last Post By: PokerChip Today, 06:08 PM Go to last post
    diggingman

diggingman's Entry to the Hall of Fame

Thread Starter: diggingman

Hall of Fame EntryWhat is your real name? Trevor What are your nicknames/aliases? None really Where do you live? Dayton, Ohio What is your age (or) generation? 30 What are you in the real world? System Administrator What is your favorite shave setup? Semouge 1305 and every Razorock soap...

Last Post By: PokerChip Today, 06:07 PM Go to last post
    pantoporos aporos

DIY razor stand / shaving box

Thread Starter: pantoporos aporos

This isn't quite a DIY, more of a hack, but it might interest some of you. A few days ago I found a small jewlery box (or whatever this is called) in a thrift shop, made of unfinished balsa wood or something similarly fragile and lightweight. I took out the lower drawer, and drilled a whole for...

Last Post By: PokerChip Today, 06:07 PM Go to last post
    elmerwood

so this just happend

Thread Starter: elmerwood

Took a chance on a eBay razor and it paid off. Its got some bent teeth and one complete tooth missing, but this is so hard to find I didn't care. It's marked sterling on both the cap and the gaurd but no other marks. Serial number 560234.

Last Post By: elmerwood Today, 06:04 PM Go to last post
    Bsohm

Got some brushes to restore

Thread Starter: Bsohm

Picked these up for about 20 for all of them

Last Post By: againstthegrain Today, 06:04 PM Go to last post
    August West

444 4 u

Thread Starter: August West

I am Piffing a brand new tube of 444 balm just in time for the upcoming summer months in North America. It will be shipped to the winner directly from BullGoose Shaving Supplies on my dime. PIF is open to members in The United States and Canada. I will leave it open for a couple of weeks...

Last Post By: Porgy Tirebiter Today, 06:03 PM Go to last post
    csmorris

Pens going for restoration

Thread Starter: csmorris

Over the past year or so I've picked up a few pens at the local antique mall, only one of which is in anything close to writing condition. I have considered many times attempting a restoration my self but common sense has finally won out and I will be sending the pens to someone who knows what they...

Last Post By: csmorris Today, 06:02 PM Go to last post
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.