• jones2289

There is no available content written by jones2289
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

chris100

Where to buy empty shave tins

Thread Starter: chris100

Hi Guys, I'm relatively new to DE shaving (2 months) and have just one soap and one cream in my collection. I'm looking to add some more, particularly soaps, but don't want to pay the substantial cost of the wooden bowl each time I get a new soap. I've seen tins sold for a decent price on...

Last Post By: imfallen_angel Today, 02:07 PM Go to last post
    rodeo

DE Razor Blade disposal?

Thread Starter: rodeo

How do you dispose of your used razor blades? I was thinking of collecting them is some sort of small protective container, sort of like a "sharps container" for needles in hospitals or ambulances, only much smaller, home made even. Just wondering what everybody else does with their used...

Last Post By: TampaBoston Today, 02:06 PM Go to last post
    PCFiend138

whats your favorite beer?

Thread Starter: PCFiend138

i know all of you whom drink have your favorites, so what are they and where did you first have them? local and international. my favorite local beer is ziegen bock, first time i had it i split a pitcher with a old band mate at a local pizza joint. my favorite international has got to be bass pale...

Last Post By: steep-n-shallow Today, 02:06 PM Go to last post
    Warlocks

NOS Gold Schick Krona with Extras - Use or Not to Use?

Thread Starter: Warlocks

I recently purchased a never been used Gold Krona that came with extras. It's a '76 Executive Travel Case from 1965 produced for Schick by Tawn Limited. These cases were produced as a Limited Edition as a Tribute to the 1776 Declaration of Independence. I'm a user, but this may be better just to...

Last Post By: Warlocks Today, 02:05 PM Go to last post
    BrandonF42088

Newbie from Washington State, USA

Thread Starter: BrandonF42088

Hello everyone! I have been reading and learning so much on this site and finally thought it would be a good idea to introduce myself. I have been DE shaving for about 4 months, and am just starting to learn to shave with a straight razor. Previously to using a safety razor I have used an...

Last Post By: JayDub Today, 02:04 PM Go to last post
    Silence do Good

Smooth whiskey.

Thread Starter: Silence do Good

I'm looking for a smooth sipping whiskey. What are your suggestion?

Last Post By: steep-n-shallow Today, 02:03 PM Go to last post
    mdevine

SOTD "The Great Outdoors" Theme Week 23 February- 1 March 2105

Thread Starter: mdevine

Gentlemen, I hope this week finds you warmer, wherever you are, than it is here. It looks like I picked a challenging week to have our first outdoor theme of the week. This was a new experience for me. I looked for the best place to set up this afternoon, and had a difficult choice between snow,...

Last Post By: GordyN Today, 02:03 PM Go to last post
    The Mick

G3 Aristocrat/Slim question

Thread Starter: The Mick

Yesterday I found this G3 1961 Aristocrat at an antique store. I don't know much about it as I'm a straight razor guy for the most part but do have safety razors just not knowledge about them. My question is, is this really just a Slim repackaged for marketing? Is there a difference between them...

Last Post By: nuclearblast Today, 02:03 PM Go to last post
    JBjunior

Coticule Slurry Stone

Thread Starter: JBjunior

Since I have a new to me natural combo coticule I had hoped to get a natural combo bout/slurry stone. I am having a hard time finding one. I have searched extensively, emailed a popular coticule seller with negative results, and am still awaiting an email from Ardennes. Does anyone have any other...

Last Post By: Gamma Today, 02:03 PM Go to last post
    Jarick

Suede Chukkas - Grey vs Brown?

Thread Starter: Jarick

Thinking of picking up a pair of suede chukka boots. Would mostly get used to dress up a nice pair of dark jeans but if I can wear them with chinos, I might go for something more versatile. Originally I was thinking a pair of grey Clarks. Seems like they would go well with very dark jeans and...

Last Post By: Doc4 Today, 02:02 PM Go to last post
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.