• FaintlyM

There is no available content written by FaintlyM
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

simon1

The Sprout-2016

Thread Starter: simon1

It finally dried out enough to get some tilling done. Got the main garden area done, along with my little pepper patch place. Tilled lengthwise and then crosswise on both spots. Hope we don't get flooded again this year. Dang I got tired...but the tiller is better than a mule and a plow....

Last Post By: cleanshaved Today, 04:56 PM Go to last post
    Epitome

Greetings B&B

Thread Starter: Epitome

Hello All, Been a lurker for some time and decided I'd join the community and hopefully contribute from time to time. Been wet shaving for about a year and a half now and I enjoy it much more than the irritation-inducing sessions I had with multi-bladed monstrosities and canned goop previously....

Last Post By: Billski Today, 04:56 PM Go to last post
    HamburgerNeck

Razor Rash is the Bane of my Existence

Thread Starter: HamburgerNeck

Hey, Glad there's a forum like this. Maybe I'll finally find an answer to a problem that's plagued me for years. I did some searching around on the forum for suggestions on dealing with razor rash on my neck. Unfortunately, I didn't see anything that I haven't already tried in 30 years of...

Last Post By: HamburgerNeck Today, 04:56 PM Go to last post
    ronweston

SOTD "FREE WEEK" September 26th - October 2nd, 2016

Thread Starter: ronweston

Welcome to a new week of SOTD!!! This is another FREE WEEK! Post any photo you chose or contribute by telling us what you used in your shave. Let your creativity flow!

Last Post By: danbuter Today, 04:56 PM Go to last post
    oc_in_fw

What's for lunch?

Thread Starter: oc_in_fw

Thought I would start this and see where it goes. I had one farmer's market tomato left (it was so good), so I silced it and packed it up with some red onion, bacon, and wheat bread to bring to work (we have toasters here). So, here is today's lunch- feel free to add yours.

Last Post By: oc_in_fw Today, 04:55 PM Go to last post
    Legion

Vintage blade collectors club

Thread Starter: Legion

What's this??? Why, it's blades! Lots and lots of old blades. As many of you know, there have been literally thousands of different brands of blades over the years, from all over the world. Many of us have stashed some of them away, from a few examples, to a small horde. The designs of the...

Last Post By: Mlee Today, 04:54 PM Go to last post
    DoctorShavegood

Lard

Thread Starter: DoctorShavegood

Why did this fat leave our supermarkets? Why was it branded an unhealthy fat? Should we re-think (and research) which fats are better for us? I've done some research and here's is MHO: My kitchen is now devoid of any industrial chemically processed cooking oils which include the likes of...

Last Post By: oc_in_fw Today, 04:53 PM Go to last post
    paydepst

What are you listening to?

Thread Starter: paydepst

Hope there isn't another thread like this one already! This week I've been listening to the finest export to come out of Canada since Moosehead lager... Snakes and Arrows by the YYZed lads... RUSH

Last Post By: FarmerTan Today, 04:52 PM Go to last post
    Rich_O

Help me Pick my Next Soap

Thread Starter: Rich_O

I'm looking for a new soap to replace my Proraso Red which is just about finished. So far I've tried and used: VDH - just OK bought at Target wouldn't buy again MWF - very nice lather, but no scent and a little boring Currently in Rotation: QCS Vostok - nice menthol kick, love the...

Last Post By: Kaidoh Today, 04:51 PM Go to last post
    SSGShave

Do they offer the Old Spice Lime shaving cream in the states?

Thread Starter: SSGShave

So over here in the middle east, where the product offerings are a little different. I came across some Old Spice Lime shaving cream in a tube. It ran me, I think 5.50 dirhams, so less than 2 USD. Has anyone come across this item in the states? If not, I will probably grab a few on the way back to...

Last Post By: GoneRetroInOH Today, 04:50 PM Go to last post
Image Gallery provided by DragonByte Gallery (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.