• FaintlyM

There is no available content written by FaintlyM
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Marco

The Renaissance of hair pomades & the new Golden Age

Thread Starter: Marco

"A sunny day in the early 1930's. A young well-educated man walks in the main street of his small town. The young man is elegantly dressed with a grey suit, white shirt, blue tie and a pair of black, shiny shoes. He is clean-shaven and wears a wonderful French cologne. Suddenly, he stops by the...

Last Post By: Marco Today, 12:51 AM Go to last post
    AABCDS

Brush - It's Back!

Thread Starter: AABCDS

:a50::a50: Step right up and gather around everyone! The B&B Essential Brush is back. :a50::a50: It's my pleasure to announce the rebirth of the Badger & Blade Essential brush. This time, it will be boar instead of badger. These brushes are not limited editions; they will be continuously...

Last Post By: SliceOfLife Today, 12:50 AM Go to last post
    karlm

Just getting started Parker 51 Questions

Thread Starter: karlm

Hello, So I picked up a pilot metropolitan a few months ago and I've really enjoyed learning to use it. A few weeks ago my dad gave me a Parker 51 that he found while cleaning out my grandparents place. So far a little bit of interwebbing has helped me figure out that it is a 1948 model in...

Last Post By: nemo Today, 12:49 AM Go to last post
    mdevine

SOTD "Italian Aftershaves" Theme Week 15-21 December 2014

Thread Starter: mdevine

Gentlemen, Due to an oversight on my part, we're a week late to the Italian Aftershave theme week. For me, that means breaking out the Proraso aftershave balm, which is one of the best balms I've tried, and a great value. Next week, with Christmas and New Years approaching, we wil have a "Happy...

Last Post By: WoS_ Today, 12:41 AM Go to last post
    NSmalls

My opinion regarding artisan signature soaps

Thread Starter: NSmalls

Can someone please explain to me this recent insistence by artisans to create signature soaps? What I think was a nice gesture at first by Joe from RazoRock, has recently turned into an obnoxious trend. I think it is unfair to a majority of the customers who spend 100's of dollars with these...

Last Post By: shevek Today, 12:35 AM Go to last post
    Morman Bridge

Polishing Woes.

Thread Starter: Morman Bridge

Good evening men, I'll get right to the point. I've been collecting razors for about 2 and a half years now, and I have used Mothers brand metal polish. Last month I polished all of my silver ABC sets from a jar I recently bought at Walmart. As of yesterday, all of them are black as sin. Tarnished...

Last Post By: fernieite Today, 12:34 AM Go to last post
    delislave

Merkur Futur

Thread Starter: delislave

Lately, I've been drooling over the Gold Merkur Futur. Some of my best shaves come from my G1 FatBoy. The doors close tightly, and never rattle, which always leads to a close, comfortable shave. How would you compare and contrast the Futur with a Fatboy? Thank you Gents!

Last Post By: alexface Today, 12:30 AM Go to last post
    Mr Bingle

Mr. Bingle Presents: Reindeer & Sleigh - A Holiday Gift Exchange!

Thread Starter: Mr Bingle

Greetings from the North Pole Boys and Girls! Allow me to introduce myself. I’m Mr. Bingle. Maybe you’ve heard of me? For those who haven’t, let me tell you about myself: align="center" style="width: 800px" |- | ​

Last Post By: canadiandude Today, 12:27 AM Go to last post
    Howl1nWolf

Hot sauce junkie

Thread Starter: Howl1nWolf

As you may have guessed, I love me some hot sauce. I put it on pasta, pizza, eggs, mac & cheese, soups, chicken, pork etc. Always looking for new uses and sauces so lets hear your favorites.

Last Post By: oc_in_fw Today, 12:26 AM Go to last post
    abragus

2015 Gentlemanly Restraint Until Spring (GRU-Spring)

Thread Starter: abragus

For those who don't want to participate in the big yearly restraint, we are doing smaller quarterly restraint threads. Since the GRU-Christmas is just about over, we are opening registration up for the next round. Here are the dates chosen for this year: GRU Spring: Jan 1st - Mar 20th GRU...

Last Post By: xserror Today, 12:25 AM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.