• FaintlyM

There is no available content written by FaintlyM
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

dsquiggles

Cold Weather AS/moisturizer suggestions

Thread Starter: dsquiggles

All summer fine with shaving then alcohol based AS Clubman, or Bayrum. Need the alcohol I'm prone to ingrowns or acne. In the winter I get super dry skin and moisturizers are way to greasy feeling on my skin. Any suggestions, or technics in winter. Need an antiseptic and it drys in winter ...

Last Post By: August West Today, 05:32 PM Go to last post
    rancher1969

new old guy

Thread Starter: rancher1969

Hey all just wanted to introduce myself. I wet shaved when i was younger but brew a beard for the longest time. Then my son got me back into wet shaving a two years or so ago. And I love it more now than I ever did.

Last Post By: scorpionking Today, 05:31 PM Go to last post
    jca86

Noob From Alabama

Thread Starter: jca86

Hello, gentlemen (and any ladies that may happen to browse the forums here). Long time lurker, first time poster here. DE shaving has long fascinated me and I've frequented the forums here sporadically for a few years but have never taken the dive into DE shaving. I guess I have been a little...

Last Post By: vitalsigns81 Today, 05:31 PM Go to last post
    Glitch

What are your favourite non-biblical quotes?

Thread Starter: Glitch

There are some quotes that I've come across that ring so very true to my experiences in life. I thought I'd share a few, and get some others from you fine people! "Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people." - Eleanor Roosevelt "If you want to build...

Last Post By: safetyguy Today, 05:30 PM Go to last post
    Inari7

Fatboy Fleamarket find!

Thread Starter: Inari7

I have never held a Fatboy and JUST bought one from a member here, so guess what I find today at the flea market.......:w00t:

Last Post By: forrestgump Today, 05:29 PM Go to last post
    captaincaveman

General Brown Leaf chat

Thread Starter: captaincaveman

Often I want to post something but there's no appropriate thread and it's not significant enough to warrant a thread of its own. I searched and didn't find a BL chat thread, so why not? And here's the small bit of insignificant chatter that I have today: All the cigar talk today in threads...

Last Post By: captaincaveman Today, 05:29 PM Go to last post
    Biggz1313

First Barber Straight Razor Shave

Thread Starter: Biggz1313

So, I had my first straight razor shave over the weekend. I was wanting to do straight razor shaves for all the groomsmen for my wedding this coming Friday, and wanted to make sure it was worth the price ($75 or $90 dependind on the type). I was extremely excited, and I guess I had my hopes set...

Last Post By: snowman Today, 05:29 PM Go to last post
    Greene301

In search of a sandalwood cream and as

Thread Starter: Greene301

I have recently finished a tub of AOS sandalwood cream and bottle of AOS aftershave lotion. I have proraso red and like it but would like something a little stronger. The AOS was great, smell, lather, but I don't like to use the same thing over and over. What's the best sandalwood scented...

Last Post By: tlentz Today, 05:27 PM Go to last post
    zed117

Anyone else try this little guy?

Thread Starter: zed117

My experience with brushes only include an Omega Boar, my Dads Taylor of old bond street and my own Badger From AOS. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Badger-Hair-Shaving-Brush-NEW-with-wood-handle-/321148333390?pt=US_Shaving_Hair_Removal&hash=item4ac5eead4e Anyway, I decided to try out this...

Last Post By: zed117 Today, 05:27 PM Go to last post
    jwhite

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

Thread Starter: jwhite

I'll get the ball rolling with Penzance in a GBD London Made 1/4 bent Rhodesian that I had with a cup of CTC Scottish Breakfast this mourning. :thumbup1:

Last Post By: captaincaveman Today, 05:27 PM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.