• FaintlyM

There is no available content written by FaintlyM
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

noahpictures

The Last TV show you watched?

Thread Starter: noahpictures

I watched the first two episodes of Rectify on Netflix. Excellent show!

Last Post By: 2Vu5_T Today, 11:26 AM Go to last post
    mdevine

SOTD "Slant" Theme Week 18-24 August 2104

Thread Starter: mdevine

Gentlemen, Welcome to another week of great shaves. Be sure to check out the 2014 Roundup- Fundraiser and Shaving Swag Giveaway! http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/417261-2014-Roundup-Fundraiser-and-Shaving-Swag-Giveaway This week's theme is Slants, so show them if you've got them....

Last Post By: noahpictures Today, 11:25 AM Go to last post
    Limekiln

Martin de Candre - production site today and yesterday

Thread Starter: Limekiln

I've the good fortune to have visited the MdC site recently, which I'd highly recommend. Anyone who's been there will probably agree that it's not what you'd expect a soap factory to look like if your mental image is Dove, P&G, Unilever... production sites. But also, since it's such an old site,...

Last Post By: jovan Today, 11:24 AM Go to last post
    BlueLineWarrior

"Normal" shedding

Thread Starter: BlueLineWarrior

Hey all. So I have lathered my new Whipped Dog Silvertip brush 5 times. So far I have lost about 8-10 hairs. Is this considered normal in the breaking in period of a new brush?

Last Post By: Musikmann Today, 11:24 AM Go to last post
    Kafka45

TOBS soup?

Thread Starter: Kafka45

I'm only 3 weeks into the DE routine, so still having odd things happen. I have been using TOBS sandelwood creme and enjoyed it.. so I ordered some TOBS grapefruit creme, (sounded interesting). Well, when it arrived and I open it... its a real thick soup rather than a creme. Now it still...

Last Post By: shoulderpet Today, 11:24 AM Go to last post
    Blakbeard

My First Shave

Thread Starter: Blakbeard

Earlier today I decided to finally use the tools I've gotten over a month ago for wet shaving. Since I've been used to cartridge razors ever since I started shaving at the age of 14 (now 37) I knew I had to unlearn some things and learn new ones. That is why I took a month to read and watch the...

Last Post By: digitaldome Today, 11:24 AM Go to last post
    mtnredhed

Orange+Menthol?

Thread Starter: mtnredhed

I can't find the reference after a half hour of searching...The was talk of a pretty potent Orange+Menthol aftershave. Big orange with a big chill. I described it to SWMBO and now she wants me to hunt it down. Any suggestions on what my fading memory and the site search couldn't turn up? ...

Last Post By: mtnredhed Today, 11:23 AM Go to last post
    Djinn

What to Blame

Thread Starter: Djinn

So this morning I shaved right out of the shower with some Omega creme that I got in a gift pack with a brush. I put a brand new Persona Lab Blue in my EJ de89 and ripped my neck a new one. In hindsight the lather felt a little sticky but am I just not accustomed to the new blade? Last shave I...

Last Post By: itsdavetime Today, 11:23 AM Go to last post
    beardedscotsmen

Tabula Steam Punk WOW

Thread Starter: beardedscotsmen

So I've been in Scotland for the past few weeks visiting my mum and other family. I brought a couple of large travel bags that I checked so I could bring full size soaps and my favorite scuttle and a couple full size aftershaves. Last night I tried on of the new soaps I brought with Tabula's Steam...

Last Post By: SliceOfLife Today, 11:23 AM Go to last post
    Valerius

2014 Scent/Fragrance of the Day

Thread Starter: Valerius

TOBS Sandalwood.

Last Post By: noahpictures Today, 11:22 AM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.