• RailroadMan

There is no available content written by RailroadMan
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Surgeon

What was playing during your last shave?

Thread Starter: Surgeon

I won't believe that everyone here is gonna say "the sound of the blade cutting my beard is music enough for me"... so, what music was playing while you last shaved? I usually shave at night, so I go for mellower stuff. Yesterday night was Beck's "Morning Phase", a very smooth album, reminiscent...

Last Post By: LRose Today, 02:17 PM Go to last post
    TheVez2

The _____ Willy, 3017 Williams Mug Soap Challenge V2.0

Thread Starter: TheVez2

Itís time, once again, for us to band together to 3017 a puck of our beloved Williams Mug Soap. What does that mean? Basically, just commit yourself to using a puck of Williams Mug Soap for every shave until itís gone. For the average user this will probably be around 20-35 shaves. Hereís...

Last Post By: masonjarjar Today, 02:15 PM Go to last post
    cgr86

You have the worst shave of your life.

Thread Starter: cgr86

...Starting from the get go, your shave prep is off, lather isn't right, the shave is riddled with nicks, weepers and irritation... What do you use as a post shave? I am using Nivea Sensitive now as we speak and it does just fine but I am not 100% crazy about the smell. I want to know what...

Last Post By: Webbo Today, 02:14 PM Go to last post
    Firefly0817

Stirling Soap Co. Sharp Dressed Man

Thread Starter: Firefly0817

SOAP REVIEW: Stirling Soap Co. SOAP NAME: Sharp Dressed Man COST PER OUNCE: $13.00 for an 5.8 oz. container or $9.00 for 4.5 oz. with no container. INGREDIENTS: Beef Tallow, Stearic Acid, Distilled Water, Castor Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Vegetable Glycerin, Fragrance Oil, Almond Oil,...

Last Post By: Firefly0817 Today, 02:14 PM Go to last post
    TheVez2

B&B Bingo: Safety Razor Blades Edition

Thread Starter: TheVez2

Attention all shavers! .... welcome to the 11th round of B&B Bingo: The Blade Edition! No, not that blade!!!! ……………… These blades!!!!!!

Last Post By: dangerousdon Today, 02:13 PM Go to last post
    JMG021283

One to rule them all.

Thread Starter: JMG021283

Had a random question/thought the other day. In your shaving routine, do you generally use one or two razors or more? I have used a D/E to clean up areas I'm not comfortable with, while shaving with my straight. I really never thought about it with a few of my larger d/e razors I own.(Futur -...

Last Post By: blankd Today, 02:11 PM Go to last post
    BadgeToTheBone

Formal cocktail attire

Thread Starter: BadgeToTheBone

Seems a bit confusing...its a kickoff gala for an association so I did some research and most websites were okay with my idea of a single breasted black suit, french cuff white shirt, thinner silk textured black tie, and brogues...maybe a pocket square... Then all of a sudden one site said...

Last Post By: Kactus Today, 02:09 PM Go to last post
    skypsyd

Obsessions

Thread Starter: skypsyd

I am sure this may have been done before, but what food or foods that you would eat an entire package of or eat until you pass out? for me: English Muffins slathered in butter Sushi Jack in the Box Tacos ( a guilty pleaure ) Anything with Chocolate and nuts

Last Post By: Swazilander Today, 02:07 PM Go to last post
    Quasimodo

Do they ever make shaving brushes out of cow hair?

Thread Starter: Quasimodo

I bought a very cheap and small Davinci shaving brush from the supermarket many years ago and I swear when it was wet it smelled just like cow hair (yes I spent time milking cows as a boy). So was my nose in error or is there such a thing as a cow hair brush?

Last Post By: Quasimodo Today, 02:04 PM Go to last post
    mustashe671

watching your father shave

Thread Starter: mustashe671

I never remember seeing my dad shave with a double edged razor but watching him shave was so interesting I feel like it impacted my adult life he might have been using cheep plastic razors for fear of his son getting into his high quality blades still the joy of watching my father shave. Happy...

Last Post By: funink Today, 02:03 PM Go to last post
Image Gallery provided by DragonByte Gallery (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.