• RailroadMan

There is no available content written by RailroadMan
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

SavantStrike

Ever ready model numbers -- post your numbers here

Thread Starter: SavantStrike

I am attempting to do something that, to my knowledge, has never been done before in the shaving community. In an attempt to decipher the model numbers on Ever Ready brushes, I am putting together a spreadsheet with data about all of the Ever Ready brushes either I or anyone else can find or has...

Last Post By: Billy Goatee Today, 10:29 PM Go to last post
    oc_in_fw

Any special meals this weekend?

Thread Starter: oc_in_fw

I have a deboned leg of lamb marinating in fresh mint, Rosemary, garlic, lemon juice, and olive oil. Not sure if I am going to roast or grill- I think the grill has the edge right now. If I do grill, should I remove the twine before or after?

Last Post By: cleanshaved Today, 10:27 PM Go to last post
    camjr

*Warning-Spoilers, see post #697* - HBO's Game of Thrones

Thread Starter: camjr

Any other fans of this show out there? There have been so many plot twists in this series so far, I find myself eagerly anticipating each new show on Sunday night. The acting is fantastic, the sets and scenery is great (Ireland and Malta, I believe), and the character development has been top...

Last Post By: noahpictures Today, 10:27 PM Go to last post
    pastic

Do Teflon/PTFE-coating glide better than platinum coating ?

Thread Starter: pastic

1) I may be completely off here, but it seems to me that platinum coated blades are generally described as gliding better against the skin and being smoother so shave with. This is also my experience from having tried Derby, Astra SP, Shark SS and Shark SC. But then there is Teflon/PTFE coating as...

Last Post By: Boge Today, 10:27 PM Go to last post
    MitchellLanyon

Custom Shave Stand

Thread Starter: MitchellLanyon

Hey everyone, recently I Converted my brother to straight razor shaving and he is a bit short of accessories so I decided to help him out. By day I am an aircraft mechanic, but on the weekends, I like to build stuff. So when he asked me where I got my stand, I figured I would build him one. After...

Last Post By: MitchellLanyon Today, 10:26 PM Go to last post
    kcb5150

My La Lune arrived safely

Thread Starter: kcb5150

Finally arrived from france after a bit of a wait. Big relief that it was packed fastidiously. No longer has the foil moon man, but it has retained its extra fine stamp which is just as good. I think someone worked on some fountain pen nibs with this at some point so I just need to lap the working...

Last Post By: C FrankC Today, 10:25 PM Go to last post
    The M

What Was Your Cream Today?

Thread Starter: The M

Hey why not! theres one for the soaps so why not one for the creams. So just post what cream that YOU used today.

Last Post By: Eleven Pass Today, 10:23 PM Go to last post
    Mike H

Do you look like your avatar?

Thread Starter: Mike H

I have notice a similarity in avatars and how members look (at least the few members I have met or seen in pictures). Do you think you look like your avatar?

Last Post By: Vintage Modern Today, 10:20 PM Go to last post
    barbapapa

Lutz Happened

Thread Starter: barbapapa

initially - i thought of doing a very long and comprehensive review of the lutz razor. in fact: i have thought of doing it for 6 month. what happened? the lutz happened. before the lutz came into my life - i of course used other razors. after hoarding i had ended up with a collection...

Last Post By: kcb5150 Today, 10:18 PM Go to last post
    Shawnboy

My First PIF

Thread Starter: Shawnboy

I want to thank everybody that has helped me out, either directly or indirectly by posting answers to both my questions and others. This PIF will end June 1st and will be mailed out that week. Here is the obligatory picture with the contents. It's Captains Choice 5 Piece Sample Pack and Dapper...

Last Post By: DCRIII Today, 10:16 PM Go to last post
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.