• RailroadMan

There is no available content written by RailroadMan
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Eaaqas

All around man lotion for dry chapped skin?

Thread Starter: Eaaqas

Hey, I'm sure this post has been put before, so sorry for the repeat. It is winter. What is worse than razor burn? A dry neck, face and hands. I get very very chapped almost everywhere. Last week I went to B&BW and saw the C.O. Bigalow chapped hand cream. It was too expensive for the size...

Last Post By: dwsteen Today, 04:09 AM Go to last post
    bluemantra

What Aftershave did you use today?

Thread Starter: bluemantra

I used Penhaligon's English Fern AS to celebrate St. Patricks Day.

Last Post By: Calabash Today, 04:08 AM Go to last post
    Balj86

What's your soap for today?

Thread Starter: Balj86

Theres a long thread on "Whats your Brush for today...?". Don't know if it's been created for shaving soap, but it's worth a shot :biggrin1:! Today I used the almight "MWF!" What did you guys use?

Last Post By: Calabash Today, 04:07 AM Go to last post
    UngerWoo

WWII nonfiction?

Thread Starter: UngerWoo

I'm teaching a section of 8th grade history this year -- I'm ordinarily teaching language arts classes. I'm going to read a work of historical fiction with the class called, When the Emperor Was Divine. But I'd also like to read some nonfiction, even if it's just an article or chapters of a book. ...

Last Post By: Mango Today, 04:07 AM Go to last post
    Bob57913

Bob57913's Entry to the Hall of Fame

Thread Starter: Bob57913

Hall of Fame EntryWhat is your real name? I prefer not to go by it as I rarely hear it What are your nicknames/aliases? Dude Where do you live? Ca What is your age (or) generation? Gen Y What are you in the real world? Student What is your favorite shave setup? Just started less then a...

Last Post By: eventi Today, 04:04 AM Go to last post
    breadstick

Red Wings Iron Ranger boots?

Thread Starter: breadstick

I saw these today online and fell in love with them, but no local Red Wings dealers have them in stock for me to see. I love them so much I am considering a blind buy (which is HUGE for me because they are expensive). Does anyone have these and how do you like them? Pictures would be great, also.

Last Post By: Zacariah Today, 04:04 AM Go to last post
    SubSailor

Razor with black head.

Thread Starter: SubSailor

I'm new at all this but am having a good time reading, learning and of course-shopping for razors and razor accessories. :biggrin1: So while trying to check out all the many different razors I saw one with a black coated head on it and kind of like the look but was wondering why they didn't coat...

Last Post By: Mango Today, 04:03 AM Go to last post
    Linedog59

Notebook.

Thread Starter: Linedog59

Looking at picking up a FP at Office Depot for starters, figured I'd grab a notebook while I'm there. Anybody got a favorite that I can start with?

Last Post By: OtherMoe Today, 03:59 AM Go to last post
    Marco

The Renaissance of hair pomades & the new Golden Age

Thread Starter: Marco

"A sunny day in the early 1930's. A young well-educated man walks in the main street of his small town. The young man is elegantly dressed with a grey suit, white shirt, blue tie and a pair of black, shiny shoes. He is clean-shaven and wears a wonderful French cologne. Suddenly, he stops by the...

Last Post By: Marco Today, 03:57 AM Go to last post
    Space_Cadet

Chose your own sampler pack PIF

Thread Starter: Space_Cadet

PIF OVER Hi, guys, I've been enjoying this B&B community and sometimes I also try to give something back. This is not my traditional blade PIF, of which there have been a few. Rather, this is a PIF where YOU chose the blades you want to receive. I will give a list of the blades I have...

Last Post By: Space_Cadet Today, 03:51 AM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.