• RailroadMan

There is no available content written by RailroadMan
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

jrm

Looking for a simple, made in the USA belt.

Thread Starter: jrm

Hi guys, I've just decided it give raw denim a shot. I picked up a cheap pair of levis 501 shrink-to-fit and am starting to wear them in. I've been in need of a new leather belt for a long time and i figured this would be a good reason to pick one up. Anyone know of a good place to find a...

Last Post By: GA Gator Today, 01:35 AM Go to last post
    Isaac

What not to do with a vacumatic

Thread Starter: Isaac

So I have a double jewel vacumatic that has been giving me some issues dripping ink. I filled it up and confirmed that this was the pen having the burping issue. So I'm trying to clean the darn thing out (I hate how labor intensive cleaning a vacumatic is) and I'm giving the pen a flick to expel...

Last Post By: Mickey Oberman Today, 01:35 AM Go to last post
    syngent

Never Ending Travel Box

Thread Starter: syngent

Well Here we are at my 1000 post on B&B, and what fun i have had and what great people i have met and dealt with i was wondering what i would do for my 1000 post and i came up with this. Its a bit inspired by the fun i have had in neverending Pif thread, i thought i would expand on that a bit with...

Last Post By: SyntheticEvil13 Today, 01:33 AM Go to last post
    Matty T

2 new razors

Thread Starter: Matty T

Got a Thomas turner silver steel wedge. Haven't put a tape measure to it yet, but I'm guessing its nearly an 8/8 And a Lazy H hollow ground 13/16. found this guy out of NE that hand makes them for $30 (has cheap wooden scales but can be easily replaced.)

Last Post By: hig789 Today, 01:31 AM Go to last post
    bluemantra

What Aftershave did you use today?

Thread Starter: bluemantra

I used Penhaligon's English Fern AS to celebrate St. Patricks Day.

Last Post By: rm71 Today, 01:30 AM Go to last post
    mdevine

SOTD "Free Week" 28 July-3 Aug 2014

Thread Starter: mdevine

Welcome to another week, Gentlemen. This week is a "Free Week", so I'm hoping to try a black and white photo this week. Let's see you show you're creativity. Today, I was in a green mood. Also, I'd like to thank Bryan for the photography advice. Badger and Blade Essential boar brush...

Last Post By: rm71 Today, 01:29 AM Go to last post
    J743

Scuttles--Overrated?

Thread Starter: J743

Anyone out there feel this way? Sure, my lather and bristles are hot, but the lather is awful. Just terrible. I've tried hot tap water, regular tap waters tepid, lukewarm, it's like it can only sit emulsified in just above cold. What gives? My lathers have been crazy good lately...

Last Post By: J743 Today, 01:21 AM Go to last post
    neostyles

I gotta say i kind of miss wet shaving

Thread Starter: neostyles

Being a recently graduated poor college student, my financial situation has really been all over the place these last few months.:lol: A few quarters before I graduated i switched my major for photography and as a result, I kind of developed another fairly expensive hobby. :001_cool: Most of the...

Last Post By: neostyles Today, 01:20 AM Go to last post
    ouch

What did you hone today?

Thread Starter: ouch

Feel free to discuss the razors (or knives) you honed, and the stones you used. Any special tips or techniques? Add 'em! 1) Dovo 6/8 Bismarck- Naniwa chocera 3K, Kitayama 8K, coticule, water only. 2) Hiromoto gyuto, 240mm- GlassStone 500, GlassStone 1K, Shapton M15 2K, King 6K, Shapton...

Last Post By: hig789 Today, 01:20 AM Go to last post
    The M

What Was Your Cream Today?

Thread Starter: The M

Hey why not! theres one for the soaps so why not one for the creams. So just post what cream that YOU used today.

Last Post By: Manoj Today, 01:05 AM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.