• RailroadMan

There is no available content written by RailroadMan
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Muffinhead

New to the forum and new to DE razors

Thread Starter: Muffinhead

I have finally gotten tired of paying $30+ for my Gillette Fusion blades, so I just ordered an Edwin Jagger DE89bl, a sample pack of 20 blades and a tube of Prosaro sandalwood shave cream. All of that cost me less than an 8 pack of Fusion blades alone. i am stoked!

Last Post By: scorpionking Today, 04:06 PM Go to last post
    craniac24

Classic 2 or Chubby 2?

Thread Starter: craniac24

I'm probably overthinking things, but of course that's half the fun....right? I know the Chubby 2 is an extremely popular brush, but I also see them up for sale constantly...making me wonder if a lot of people are dissatisfied with it. I'm thinking the Classic 2 might be a more reasonably sized...

Last Post By: OldGrowth Today, 04:06 PM Go to last post
    AlanZ

Wife's first foray into wet shaving her legs

Thread Starter: AlanZ

My wife has always shaved her legs before showering, and has used disposable razors and canned foam. Today she will ease into what we hope will be a better way. So as not to introduce too many new elements at one time, today she will continue to use a disposable Bic single blade razor. ...

Last Post By: Kentos Today, 04:06 PM Go to last post
    admvalentine

Received my bowl of arko

Thread Starter: admvalentine

I got off work and received my bowl of arko in the mail..... I'm so excited to shave.....

Last Post By: dansimpson Today, 04:06 PM Go to last post
    Muffinhead

What's the advantage

Thread Starter: Muffinhead

Being a guitar guy I understand that a $3000 guitar should have better tone and is better made than a $200 guitar. But what do you get by buying a $300 razor as opposed to a $50 razor. The $40-50 EJs, Mercurs and Parkers all look like the build quality is excellent, and there really isn't much to a...

Last Post By: Nuke Today, 04:05 PM Go to last post
    Eaaqas

How often do you shave?

Thread Starter: Eaaqas

Just a general interest question. I got into this partially due to someone in an economics class saying "I never get razorburn. I only have to shave once a week with my safety razor!" I was under the impression that I would have to shave 2/3 times a week, but so far every day has been the norm....

Last Post By: Eaaqas Today, 04:05 PM Go to last post
    Penknight

Razors You Feel Everyone Should Try

Thread Starter: Penknight

I thought it might be fun to post razors you feel everyone should try. Classics we feel should be given a chance, or some that we just cannot be without. New or old, post what you will! I guess I will start us off... 1946/1947 Gillette Aristocrat Gillette 40's Super Speed Gillette Fatboy...

Last Post By: Penknight Today, 04:05 PM Go to last post
    rockero

What Is Your Favorite Smelling Shaving Soap?

Thread Starter: rockero

Is it Arko? Tabac? Williams? Which one do you like?

Last Post By: MuhleShaver Today, 04:04 PM Go to last post
    omegajinx

New B&B Recruit

Thread Starter: omegajinx

Hello all! I am new to the B&B forums. I have used the forums though for a few months doing extensive research on wet shaving, and it has all been very informative and a great help. I still have some work to do on my technique but it is coming along quite nicely. Anyhow, I just wanted to drop a...

Last Post By: scorpionking Today, 04:03 PM Go to last post
    Soron

Hello

Thread Starter: Soron

I have been a lurker on the forums for awhile, finally decided to register here. My shave gear - Parker 86R razor - Bluebird DE razors - Vanderhagen shave soap - cheap walgreens boar hair brush - Nivea for men aftershave balm - olive oil (pre-shave oil).

Last Post By: scorpionking Today, 04:03 PM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.