• RailroadMan

There is no available content written by RailroadMan
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

canuckle

How do you daily shavers manage your face?

Thread Starter: canuckle

So, first, I am NOT a morning person. Second, I need a presentable shave for work, not necessarily DFS but decent. Typically I shave in the evening as SWMBO is usually out at a class. My problem is that I can't skip a day this way, and therefore need to shave each day. I'd like to say I...

Last Post By: rlsinaz Today, 07:42 PM Go to last post
    herbert7890

Martin de Candre - The best soap ever?

Thread Starter: herbert7890

Hello everyone, I just want to share my opinion and experience after purchasing MDC and using it 5 times. First of all, I want to share a little background: I have used a lot of the best rated and highly regarded soaps including: MWF Mikes Natural Soaps Tiki Tallow Tiki Vegan Maggard...

Last Post By: Limekiln Today, 07:42 PM Go to last post
    mvillezcas

Italy here i come - what to buy?

Thread Starter: mvillezcas

Hey guys, I'm 3 years into wet shaving and loving it. I'm also a newlywed and will be going to Italy for the first time in March 2015! For those who are familiar with Italy, I'm asking for YOUR PERSONAL suggestions on some of the places I can go shop for some shaving supplies. My goal is to...

Last Post By: OldSaw Today, 07:41 PM Go to last post
    nocutsnonicksnoweepers

PIF - Rhodium-Plated Gillette Slim (H3) - International - Open To All

Thread Starter: nocutsnonicksnoweepers

One of my super-generous, international customers asked me to PIF his Gillette Slim. He has asked to remain anonymous. He is a B&B member, so I will be sending him the link to this (what will probably be HUGE) thread. After the winner of the PIF has been selected, perhaps my customer will reach...

Last Post By: 944own Today, 07:41 PM Go to last post
    kcb5150

Nothing comes easy with arks.

Thread Starter: kcb5150

Wrestling oil out of this beast. One cool thing is this is 19th century going by the newsprint that was underneath the rock in the box. More frustrating still is that you can't feel it, but optically you can see the faintest wave in it that it is barely out of true when viewed at an angle. Then...

Last Post By: Wid Today, 07:41 PM Go to last post
    t-rod

Early Christmas present!

Thread Starter: t-rod

Well, this little guy decided that he wanted to attend the festivities this upcoming Christmas. He wasn't due until Jan. 7th, but he came in kicking and screaming on Dec. 20th at a very healthy 7lbs. 9ozs. Almost three weeks early and perfectly healthy:lol:! Momma and baby are doing great and...

Last Post By: sliwolf Today, 07:41 PM Go to last post
    Borderdog

The Kapnismologist

Thread Starter: Borderdog

I saw this while perusing another pipe forum and I thought my fellow Kapnismologists may enjoy it. As an added bonus for us married men, we can point to this gentleman's pipe collection and explain how meager our own collections are. https://vimeo.com/112126143

Last Post By: August West Today, 07:40 PM Go to last post
    phat

Hmmm. I seem to have accidentally bought a wedge - Wade & Butcher

Thread Starter: phat

I wanted a nice "larger" razor, and this arrived. I could tell the blade was fine, but the pics didn't show the hollow. I had *assumed* it was a hollow ground W&B, but it's not. it's a full wedge - I'm happy, although this might not be the thing for me to try to sharpen... It arrived with...

Last Post By: drifter Today, 07:40 PM Go to last post
    Citizen C

I found The One. No further razor prchases necessary.

Thread Starter: Citizen C

My first shave with the Maggard MR8 was a three pass with a Dorco stainless blade. That was as good as any razor I have, and better than some. Today I shaved with it a second time. Same Dorco blade, which I hadn't even flipped. This was a two pass. With the grain, then against. This resulted in...

Last Post By: Citizen C Today, 07:37 PM Go to last post
    Muffinhead

Christmas came early

Thread Starter: Muffinhead

We met with some out of town relatives today and exchanged Christmas gifts. i am very happy with what i got. They were on my Amazon wish list. Now I have to fill up the slot that is left over. A nice OC New would do just fine.

Last Post By: HomerJay Today, 07:34 PM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.