• retrolike

There is no available content written by retrolike
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

rsitnick

Ever just feel like you need to shave?

Thread Starter: rsitnick

Rough day.. Just for laughs... I loaded up my Micro Touch One, (first DE) with and Astra SP Blade. Just used Jack Black Beard Lube, hot water and finished with Jack Black Moisturizer. Beard Lube stays nice ad slick, (though no lather), but works and smells great. Maybe I'm working too hard....

Last Post By: jcs266 Today, 11:51 PM Go to last post
    Mango

Honing tools arrived .JNAT will come

Thread Starter: Mango

Hi gents My stuff is now in South Carolina, waiting to be delivered to Milan asap. -DMT 350 -Shapton 4-8000 K - Kanoyama Kanayama 3000 Aaaannnnnnd : next week in Tokyo a meeting with Koguro San from Morihei shop has been fixed. Will see how many stones lufthansa will allow me to carry...

Last Post By: Mango Today, 11:51 PM Go to last post
    big70tom

100 voshkods for 7$

Thread Starter: big70tom

Im wondering wth? 7$ I bought them off ebay, but wow

Last Post By: GADify Today, 11:49 PM Go to last post
    s869010

Reformulated C&E, GFT and Penhaligon shaving soaps

Thread Starter: s869010

I recently tried their non-tallowed shaving soaps. C&E lime and Morrocan Myrrah GFT violet Penhaligon BB and English fern All of them are very difficult creating stable lather. I've read reviews of English non-tallowed soap. It seems that "sodium palmate" initialed ones cannot produce...

Last Post By: saltypaws Today, 11:45 PM Go to last post
    ThomTT

ThomTT's Entry to the Hall of Fame

Thread Starter: ThomTT

Hall of Fame EntryWhat is your real name? Thomas What are your nicknames/aliases? Chief Where do you live? West Hampton NY What is your age (or) generation? 41 What are you in the real world? Chief Electronics Technician (active duty) What is your favorite shave setup? Just starting out,...

Last Post By: vasco77 Today, 11:44 PM Go to last post
    zed117

Favorite Aristocrat?

Thread Starter: zed117

What is your Favorite Aristocrat fellas? and why? I have two on their way to me, a 47' gold American, and #21 British one. As well as a Shearton if those count, which I guess they don't. The #21 is missing plating and on the bars is dented/bent so its on its way to Captain and then Chris. ...

Last Post By: Chronarch Today, 11:41 PM Go to last post
    willyr

willyr's Entry to the Hall of Fame

Thread Starter: willyr

Hall of Fame EntryWhat is your real name? Jerry What are your nicknames/aliases? Willy or Walter Where do you live? Ohio What is your age (or) generation? 73 What are you in the real world? Retired What is your favorite shave setup? EJ89 razor What are your hobbies and favorite...

Last Post By: vasco77 Today, 11:39 PM Go to last post
    Crazy bear

Crazy bear's Entry to the Hall of Fame

Thread Starter: Crazy bear

Hall of Fame EntryWhat is your real name? Stew Williams What are your nicknames/aliases? Crazy bear,Giric Where do you live? Prince George BC Canada What is your age (or) generation? 47 What are you in the real world? Screening Officer What is your favorite shave setup? Shave set...

Last Post By: vasco77 Today, 11:37 PM Go to last post
    Larogers

Wife converted

Thread Starter: Larogers

My wife is converted! We ordered her a maggard razor today. The 4711 come in today and has a wonderful scent that she and I will both use. She loves the Pinauds Clubman also. Any suggestions for AS for a woman? Also are any women on the forum?

Last Post By: Chronarch Today, 11:35 PM Go to last post
    TapeWormZ

TapeWormZ's Entry to the Hall of Fame

Thread Starter: TapeWormZ

Hall of Fame EntryWhat is your real name? Mehul (Mel) What are your nicknames/aliases? TapeWormZ Where do you live? Houston Texas What is your age (or) generation? 30 What are you in the real world? Entrepreneur/Lighting Store Retail What is your favorite shave setup? Merker Long Handle...

Last Post By: vasco77 Today, 11:34 PM Go to last post
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.