• retrolike

There is no available content written by retrolike
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

auk1124

How international were you today?

Thread Starter: auk1124

I think these threads are interesting. Today I visited: 1. Germany (Speick bath soap) 2. Canada (NatureClean shampoo) 3. Czech Republic (Spokar brush) 4. United Kingdom (Harris Almond ss) 5. India (Parker razor) 6. South Korea (Dorco blade) 7. ? Middle East (Tulumba alum block) 8....

Last Post By: BigJ Today, 04:04 AM Go to last post
    wazabees

Blade storage box

Thread Starter: wazabees

I was looking for something to keep my blades and samples in one place, rather than floating around in drawers and cabinets. I came across a great little box from Bauhaus called "smartstore". This box has removable inserts/walls so you can create compartments within the box. I used all the inserts...

Last Post By: BSAGuy Today, 04:04 AM Go to last post
    tmartin89

What did you learn from your last shave?

Thread Starter: tmartin89

I think whether a newbie or an experienced shaver, you should always learn something from every shave, no matter what it is. So, I guess i'll start. Today I learned not to get greedy looking for a BBS shave, and that a 2 pass with clean ups is enough for a DFS.

Last Post By: BigJ Today, 04:03 AM Go to last post
    YKMV

PayPal Seller Account Questions

Thread Starter: YKMV

I have this really bad habit of bidding on stuff on FleaBay... then I win it and wonder what to do with it....:blush: For example, I got on an Old Spice mug buying binge and now have 6 or 7 including one with OS soap and box.... I've put 2 of them into use with a sample puck of Stirling Ben...

Last Post By: BSAGuy Today, 04:03 AM Go to last post
    BMblB

Which forum for group buys?

Thread Starter: BMblB

I can't seen to find it. Loking to to split a purchase of a Cella brick and some SE blades. Where do do I post that?

Last Post By: BigJ Today, 04:02 AM Go to last post
    GlennConti

My New "Archivist" Tag and Gillette Adjustables!

Thread Starter: GlennConti

B&B has allowed me to talk about a site I have built www.gilletteadjustable.com It is by no means perfect and is an ongoing project. But I would be very appreciative if anyone who is interested in the Gillette Adjustable razors if they would check it out and provide me feedback to improve the...

Last Post By: Floyd Eye Today, 04:00 AM Go to last post
    DavidNZ

First timer

Thread Starter: DavidNZ

Hi guys, Wanted to drop by and first of all thank you all for the great content on this site. This has really helped me make a decision on how to go on. I decided to grow a beard almost 2 years ago because I got sick of shaving. Fast forward to a few weeks ago when I was coming up to apply...

Last Post By: BigJ Today, 04:00 AM Go to last post
    HazMat Shaver

Wife looked in the drawer.

Thread Starter: HazMat Shaver

I was shaving (still a bit new to this) and the wife walked in on me shaving. She took a look in the drawer where I keep my razors and blades. I was expecting her to go off on the fact that I have 5 razors now and close to 15 different name brands of blades but all she said was.... Those little...

Last Post By: Doug57 Today, 04:00 AM Go to last post
    Chaucer

Chikuhodo brush

Thread Starter: Chaucer

Has anyone tried one of these? Knot is made of "water badger" hair. They look pretty on the visageusa.com Web site. Not too pricey either.

Last Post By: BSAGuy Today, 03:58 AM Go to last post
    eddyb

Razor# 10

Thread Starter: eddyb

Hi gents just finished razor #10 for a customer its 8/8" Sheffield 01 steel,1/2 hollow,with a blued finish and spinework, dyed flamed sycamore "tequila sunrise scales" & African ebony wedge.Hope you like,i am just starting to feel like I'm getting the hang of this razor making lark but there is...

Last Post By: jlindy Today, 03:57 AM Go to last post
Image Gallery provided by DragonByte Gallery (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.