Mr. Scruffy

Astley's No. 109

Thread Starter: Mr. Scruffy

Currently in stock at smokingpipes.com

Last Post By: ouch Today, 01:26 PM Go to last post
    Nariah01

Lather Problems and Badger shaving soap

Thread Starter: Nariah01

Alright I just started wet shaving with a DE safety razor and for budget reason couldn't buy any new soaps starting out. I got my Husband some Badger shaving soap when he started wet shaving before I really knew much about wet shaving. It got good reviews on the website, but I can't find much...

Last Post By: Zach Today, 01:26 PM Go to last post
    tmartin89

What did you learn from your last shave?

Thread Starter: tmartin89

I think whether a newbie or an experienced shaver, you should always learn something from every shave, no matter what it is. So, I guess i'll start. Today I learned not to get greedy looking for a BBS shave, and that a 2 pass with clean ups is enough for a DFS.

Last Post By: vespergo Today, 01:26 PM Go to last post
    sskim3

New to all of this Safey Razor World

Thread Starter: sskim3

Hello all! After a year of using my electric shaver, it just wasn't cutting it anymore. Through reading other forums like Ask Andy, I discovered this forum and decided to improve my shaving game. Since I am a beginner, I do want to start off with a budget conscious mindset. Here is the...

Last Post By: alex2363 Today, 01:25 PM Go to last post
    gwsmallwood

Fatboy February

Thread Starter: gwsmallwood

I saw that some MWF lovers might be doing a Fat February. While I haven't used that particular soap yet, I thought I would steal the idea and do a Fatboy February (although I may cheat a little on SE Sundays). Feel free to post if you want to join me. I hope you all will include three things...

Last Post By: Penknight Today, 01:25 PM Go to last post
    vasco77

vasco77's Entry to the Hall of Fame

Thread Starter: vasco77

Hall of Fame EntryWhat is your real name? Marek What are your nicknames/aliases? vasco77 Where do you live? Poland What is your age (or) generation? 35 What are you in the real world? Grapihic What is your favorite shave setup? Pils razor Plisson badger brush Kyoku cream Blades -...

Last Post By: coyotewhisper Today, 01:25 PM Go to last post
    MrSmith

Dream Pipes

Thread Starter: MrSmith

I was reading the newsletter from Smokingpipes today and saw a pipe that visually piqued my interest and thus I thought about starting this thread. All of the other forums have similar type threads where members post pictures of razors, brushes, etc. for the viewing pleasure of their fellow...

Last Post By: MrSmith Today, 01:24 PM Go to last post
    lowjax

My Humble Pen Den

Thread Starter: lowjax

Well, here's my start. I feel a bit like a newbie shaver posting pics of my EJ or Merkur 34c. :blush: I was looking for a thread to post this in, but "pen den" is not allowed as a search because the words are too common. If there is a thread this should go on, please move this there. I got a...

Last Post By: Eeyore Today, 01:24 PM Go to last post
    SixStringPhil

Pilot Metropolitan vs MR Animal Collection

Thread Starter: SixStringPhil

I'm ready to drop a few dollars into an entry level fountain pen and decided on the Pilot Metropolitan. When searching Amazon I see the MR Animal Collection which seems to be the same pen, but with a different accent pattern printed on the end of the barrel. Do any of you know if there is any...

Last Post By: SixStringPhil Today, 01:24 PM Go to last post
    poikkeus

Which TTO razor gives the closest shave?

Thread Starter: poikkeus

I own a Gillette NEW and Red Tip, but I'm looking for a more aggressive razor - that's TTO. Closest shave on a TTO razor, vintage or otherwise? Thanks!

Last Post By: Haggises Today, 01:23 PM Go to last post
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.