• retrolike

There is no available content written by retrolike
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

J743

The Funny Scent

Thread Starter: J743

This thread is about making light of our beloved soaps. Because we can! And we will! The Game Goes Like This: 1. Collect all the smells associated with famous shave soaps, their "crazy" counterpart, their double. 2. Post it Here.

Last Post By: DaltonGang Today, 02:22 AM Go to last post
    beginish

What's Your Brush Today?

Thread Starter: beginish

Rooney Heritage Victorian bowl lathering Cade Soap

Last Post By: cdrross Today, 02:17 AM Go to last post
    chansta

smoothest blade?

Thread Starter: chansta

Which blade has given you the smoothest shave in terms of glide?

Last Post By: cdrross Today, 02:15 AM Go to last post
    iTimbot

A Shaving Story

Thread Starter: iTimbot

Hey gents, Long time lurker and wet shaver here. This is not a new thing for me. It is also my 29th birthday, so I thought my first post should be in the SOTD Birthday edition. It's here if you're interested. Glad to be a part of this community, and here goes my second post. To square with...

Last Post By: cdrross Today, 02:12 AM Go to last post
    JollyRogers

Why are we all here?

Thread Starter: JollyRogers

Can you remember what it was that brought you into wet shaving? It might be fun to reminisce. For me I would never shave because of the seemingly unavoidable razor burn with the goop and cartridge. In my shaving "research" I stumbled across the art of manliness online and thought the classic...

Last Post By: DaltonGang Today, 02:12 AM Go to last post
    aephilli

How to store strops.

Thread Starter: aephilli

I just received my Star Shaving 2" beginner strop. My house is a very dusty environment and the heavy plastic bag/tube it came in would be ideal to store it. Where can I get more of them to store my other strops in? Maybe make some from visqueen? Butcher paper? As with the box building thread,...

Last Post By: Legion Today, 02:11 AM Go to last post
    Enquerencia

My 101st post

Thread Starter: Enquerencia

This is my 101st post here at B&B, and I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for making this the fun, informative, gentlemanly forum that it is. From patiently helping me find my way as a newbie to... Oh wait, I'm still a newbie and I've been here less than a month! But I'll be here for a...

Last Post By: cdrross Today, 02:11 AM Go to last post
    Ulricus

Gentleman Restraint for One Month - September 2014 Edition

Thread Starter: Ulricus

So despite my utter failure at the August Editon, I've been selected to run the September restraint! Let's see if the extra pressure can't keep me under control. Are you interested in restraining from purchases for one month? This is geared with those who have a hard time making it a quarter or...

Last Post By: cdrross Today, 02:07 AM Go to last post
    SFsc616171

Cast Iron Skillet equipped "stir fry capabe"

Thread Starter: SFsc616171

Dear Wise Ones and Readers, (Deep breath) Ok, here goes: I am currently equipped with 10-inch sized cast iron fry pans, both Lodge, standard and chef. The topic of 'stir-fry' cooking comes to mind a lot. From my years in Thailand, I remember all the 'Kao Pahd' stands, with 'mama-san'...

Last Post By: Legion Today, 02:06 AM Go to last post
    pault

Cant seem to find DE. Blades at Stores

Thread Starter: pault

Target, wal mart, dollor general and walgreens, no de blades or some unknown knockoff. Plenty of cartridges though. So is it a safe bet that i need to buy off the web?

Last Post By: Cash_Stronomer Today, 02:05 AM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.