• sp514

There is no available content written by sp514
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Shawnboy

My First PIF

Thread Starter: Shawnboy

I want to thank everybody that has helped me out, either directly or indirectly by posting answers to both my questions and others. This PIF will end June 1st and will be mailed out that week. Here is the obligatory picture with the contents. It's Captains Choice 5 Piece Sample Pack and Dapper...

Last Post By: ncfyrfyter Today, 06:26 PM Go to last post
    DAGW

First Brush - Which?

Thread Starter: DAGW

Hey guys, So I'm as new to this as is possible, I'm waiting for a vintage Wosty to arrive from Australia so I have a good wait ahead. In the mean time I'm looking at getting the rest of the stuff I need ie Brush, Strop, Soap/Cream, Scuttle. I imagine at first I'll be face lathering which I think...

Last Post By: stovepipe699 Today, 06:26 PM Go to last post
    highball

What razor/ blade did you use today

Thread Starter: highball

I am curious what blades people use in different razors 1909 Single Ring / Gillette 7-O clock (green)

Last Post By: -Timothy- Today, 06:25 PM Go to last post
    51 Rolls

Dorco SE blades

Thread Starter: 51 Rolls

I just noticed on the Dorco website that they have 50 SE blades for about $7.50. That seems way less expensive than GEM Blue stars or Personnas that only come in packs of 10 or less. Has anyone used them and are they any good. Cheap blades that don't work are no bargain.

Last Post By: Dave-the-rave Today, 06:25 PM Go to last post
    TB0NE

TB0NE's Entry to the Hall of Fame

Thread Starter: TB0NE

Hall of Fame EntryWhat is your real name? Greg Geater What are your nicknames/aliases? TB0NE Where do you live? Fort Worth, Texas What is your age (or) generation? 46 What are you in the real world? Construction Manager What is your favorite shave setup? EJ D89, Semogue 1250 boar brush,...

Last Post By: PMT Today, 06:25 PM Go to last post
    smballer

Do prefer Soap pucks or sticks?

Thread Starter: smballer

How do you guys like your shaving soaps? Do u prefer a stick or just a puck inside a bowl? I used a stick to travel, and I realized it has some advantages. I can use a stick with a cheap floppy brush because I'm putting the soap directly on my face instead of loading it Are there any...

Last Post By: gus1942 Today, 06:25 PM Go to last post
    PokerChip

Convert an Electric Razor Shaver to DE Razor Shaving

Thread Starter: PokerChip

Have any of you had any success converting someone who prefers shaving with an electric razor to shaving with a DE razor? Goodness knows I've tried to convince my younger brother to my preferred method of shaving. He knows that I'm a convert to what he considers is an old fashioned method of...

Last Post By: VintageGuy Today, 06:25 PM Go to last post
    *Terence*

Consilation Prize...

Thread Starter: *Terence*

I was invited to go camping this weekend. Yes, I was challenging the stereotype that black people don't camp. The stipulation was that I get to fish and hit up any antique shops we might pass. The camping area had a rather large flea market going on this weekend. I struck out on the fishing but for...

Last Post By: ncfyrfyter Today, 06:25 PM Go to last post
    Balj86

What's your soap for today?

Thread Starter: Balj86

Theres a long thread on "Whats your Brush for today...?". Don't know if it's been created for shaving soap, but it's worth a shot :biggrin1:! Today I used the almight "MWF!" What did you guys use?

Last Post By: -Timothy- Today, 06:24 PM Go to last post
    beginish

What's Your Brush Today?

Thread Starter: beginish

Rooney Heritage Victorian bowl lathering Cade Soap

Last Post By: -Timothy- Today, 06:24 PM Go to last post
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.