• sp514

There is no available content written by sp514
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Teppanyaki

Say something hopeful, win a razor PIF

Thread Starter: Teppanyaki

I have a razor head and handle that I would like to donate to someone. Neither used, I did douse them both with rubbing alcohol to degerm them because I'm compulsive that way. :001_rolle Razor head and handle will be sent out free. If I remember, I will include a tuck of Polsilver Super...

Last Post By: LSUNick Today, 07:49 AM Go to last post
    Cash_Stronomer

Humans

Thread Starter: Cash_Stronomer

This is my very first attempt at pointing my camera at humans! I may attempt it again in the future?! I have never looked at people before and thought "that's a good shot". But I guess it happens.

Last Post By: Dave-the-rave Today, 07:47 AM Go to last post
    bayercy

Hello from Turkey (Turkiye )

Thread Starter: bayercy

My name is Mustafa Ercan. I live in Turkey, in a small city Yalova closed to Istanbul. I am 39 years old. I am a physical education teacher in a high school. I am also a basketball coach. I have been active in this community about a year. I have been shaving in traditional ways for 2 years....

Last Post By: bayercy Today, 07:46 AM Go to last post
    Jsouthard825

Do You Feel Lucky PIF

Thread Starter: Jsouthard825

As some of you may know I have been wet shaving for just about 2 months. I have been lucky enough to love my razor find some soaps and so on. SWMBO has requested a den clearing as I myself won some PIF'some. So here we go... Ecogarden Botanicals (Pipe Tobacco and Brandy) Italian Barber...

Last Post By: RDSBandit Today, 07:46 AM Go to last post
    Magikflea

My experience with Merkur

Thread Starter: Magikflea

When I was still living in the USA, I bought a Merkur 37C. Id heard that, in spite of imperfect finish, it was an awesomely efficient razor. So I paid the 40+ dollars it cost in the USA and brought it home. The finish was indeed lacking, like the chrome which did not perfectly followed the teeth...

Last Post By: Dave-the-rave Today, 07:45 AM Go to last post
    Marco

The Renaissance of hair pomades & the new Golden Age

Thread Starter: Marco

"A sunny day in the early 1930's. A young well-educated man walks in the main street of his small town. The young man is elegantly dressed with a grey suit, white shirt, blue tie and a pair of black, shiny shoes. He is clean-shaven and wears a wonderful French cologne. Suddenly, he stops by the...

Last Post By: IMightBeWrong Today, 07:44 AM Go to last post
    kylejpatrick

Best brush cleaner?

Thread Starter: kylejpatrick

Hi all, Wondered what you all used to clean soap scum from your brush? I can clean my razor well enough with cleaners and home remedies, but the brush is a little tricker for obvious reasons. Thanks! Kyle

Last Post By: Parjay Today, 07:43 AM Go to last post
    Senate515

Old vs Old. Gillette or razorock

Thread Starter: Senate515

Does anyone have an idea of how the Razorock old compares to the original. I really enjoy my Gillette, just wondering if someone has experience with both and can offer an opinion

Last Post By: Dave-the-rave Today, 07:41 AM Go to last post
    CreativeUsername

Hey from New Zealand!

Thread Starter: CreativeUsername

Hello! I've been wanting to join this forum for a bit. I use a Gillette Mach 3 razor. I use a variety of soap products, since I'm fairly eager. I'm also looking to try new razors. a little about myself: working on a animation project; I have two tarantulas; four cats; one snake (quite the...

Last Post By: Ivanhoe64 Today, 07:40 AM Go to last post
    Phog Allen

Makng & Canning Homemade Ketchup & Sauces

Thread Starter: Phog Allen

The recent threads about tomatoes, ketchup, and other sauces and condiments has me thinking. I would really like to start making my own. Now mind, anyone who thinks this is going to be economical should look elsewhere. You can buy perfectly good to great ketchup and mustard for 2-6 per jar and...

Last Post By: OkieDave Today, 07:40 AM Go to last post
Image Gallery provided by DragonByte Gallery (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.