• Techichi

There is no available content written by Techichi
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Phog Allen

Help With Cheesecake Issues

Thread Starter: Phog Allen

Gents, I am a bit disappointed in my last two American style cheesecakes. Both turned out moist, great flavour and all that but both had the dreaded split in the middle. I am a bit miffed about this for two reasons. First, I don't like it. Second, I have made the same basic recipe for years and...

Last Post By: CurtisB81 Today, 07:02 AM Go to last post
    poppi

Treet Blade Question

Thread Starter: poppi

I was on a vendor site and noticed Treet blades on sale. I have used the "Black Beauties" and like them. A fine 2 shave blade for me. But they also had ones call Treet "New Steel" and Treet "Silver". Anyone know anything about these? Are they new models or just renamed blades? Going...

Last Post By: poppi Today, 07:00 AM Go to last post
    kingfisher

Anybody using the Seygus razor? Any thoughts?

Thread Starter: kingfisher

Just curious. There was a lot of buzz about this Spanish razor about 5 or 6 months ago, but now I almost never hear it discussed on any forum. Did anybody here get one? Do you use it? What do you like about it? Is it solidly in the rotation?

Last Post By: Space_Cadet Today, 06:59 AM Go to last post
    tetraodon

help with slim adjustable

Thread Starter: tetraodon

i purchased a nice slim adjustable a couple months ago, the finish was great save for a couple small high wear areas. the shave was extremely disappointing, barely cut my whiskers even on the most aggressive setting. after some examining and reading, i came to the conclusion that the safety bar was...

Last Post By: 1kentj Today, 06:59 AM Go to last post
    brians_myth

First time with Lavazza

Thread Starter: brians_myth

Normally I prefer to hand grind beans on my own but I decided to try lavazza. I have to say, for a medium roast pre-ground coffee, this makes some damn fine espresso. I made an affagato last night with slow churned coffee flavored ice cream and that was amazing as well. But is this really Italy's...

Last Post By: Galhatz Today, 06:57 AM Go to last post
    DCRIII

Got my first egg

Thread Starter: DCRIII

Today one of my two hens laid her first egg today. I'm pretty excited since I've never raised chickens before. Both hens started doing a submissive squat last Thursday which is a tell that they will start laying eggs. The other should lay her first egg soon. Anyway, here is a picture of the egg...

Last Post By: DCRIII Today, 06:57 AM Go to last post
    Gentleman Dan

First impression Treet Silver blades BBS ?

Thread Starter: Gentleman Dan

So I had these Treet Silver blades I got from a sampler over a year ago. Just tried one tonight. My routine for this shave was Soak brush, Bloom soap ( Stirling Ozark Mountain ) shower, massage bloom water on face load brush. Merkur 34C with a fresh Treet blade. Dipped the Merkur under hot water...

Last Post By: poppi Today, 06:57 AM Go to last post
    Jesus

Most precise - Safety razor or Straight razor?

Thread Starter: Jesus

Hello! I used to shave with a safety razor + a 'safety razor' without safety bars for the areas where I needed more precision such as the sideburns. I have recently started to shave with a straight trying to find less irritation and to check if I could have the same precision than with my...

Last Post By: Catalinbread Today, 06:56 AM Go to last post
    eezee

Fragrance / Scent of the day.

Thread Starter: eezee

Mont Blanc Individual

Last Post By: Gam Today, 06:54 AM Go to last post
    TropicalHotDogNight

Summer PIF #2: B&M soap, and EJ cream

Thread Starter: TropicalHotDogNight

I PIF'd some Mike's samples a couple of weeks ago, but now I have a few more things to pass along, so I thought it would be nice to do a second summer PIF. One lucky winner will receive the following: -One Maggard's sample of Barrister and Mann Seville. -Approximately one-half of a Maggard's...

Last Post By: EazyE73 Today, 06:54 AM Go to last post
Image Gallery provided by DragonByte Gallery (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.