• Techichi

There is no available content written by Techichi
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Mushraeddur

Switched from SS to Slim...

Thread Starter: Mushraeddur

I have been shaving for about three weeks no. I have stuck with my 64 SS the whole time. It's a good shaver and i've definitely learned a lot while using it. I decided that since i have started getting consistent shaves with near zero burn i would have a go at the slim. I have it set on 5, as...

Last Post By: Blade4vor Today, 04:08 PM Go to last post
    duotone

New Orleans - Summer Holiday

Thread Starter: duotone

I have been wanting to go and visit New Orleans ever since Trevor McDonald (UK reporter) did a series travelling along the source of the Mississippi. I plan on going with a couple of friends late May/June & staying in the French Quarter. Just wanted to get some advice on your recommendations...

Last Post By: MicBaldy Today, 04:08 PM Go to last post
    axledobe

What is your 'go to' razor burn treatment?

Thread Starter: axledobe

Cream, lotion, ointment, paste, gel, splash, oil, vinegar, baking soda, ice water, etc? Im curious. What is your go to razor burn relief treatment? What has worked best for you? Do you use different products if the burn is directly after the shave versus hours after your shave? Thanks in...

Last Post By: chuck_diesel Today, 04:07 PM Go to last post
    shave/brush

What is your Favorite Soap Stick ?

Thread Starter: shave/brush

What is your favorite soap stick? My favorite is Tabac. It just makes so much lather so easy. I like several but Tabac is the best in my book.

Last Post By: August West Today, 04:07 PM Go to last post
    duckhunterok

duckhunterok's Entry to the Hall of Fame

Thread Starter: duckhunterok

Hall of Fame EntryWhat is your real name? Chris What are your nicknames/aliases? duckhunter Where do you live? North Alabama What is your age (or) generation? Knocking on 40, but still feel 25. Most of the time. What are you in the real world? Soldier (Active Duty Army) What is your...

Last Post By: mretzloff Today, 04:07 PM Go to last post
    Dols

Just started but unsure

Thread Starter: Dols

I started using a DE about 2/3 weeks ago. I have spent a lot of time watching tutorials and reading up online on technique; i know practice is key to mastering technique. I seem to get pretty decent shaves and I'm happy with my progress. With that said I am having the worst time with my neck....

Last Post By: Luthacris Today, 04:07 PM Go to last post
    bazman

Money is not a factor in wet shaving

Thread Starter: bazman

How many times do I see articles that espouse the benefits of wet shaving. We all are passionate and for very good reason. I don't need to rehash the benefits of wet shaving as opposed to using the mass produced and expensive cartridge shaving blades with canned goo. However I do get annoyed when I...

Last Post By: psychob0b1977 Today, 04:07 PM Go to last post
    UKJim

Every day for a year

Thread Starter: UKJim

So passed a significant milestone yesterday.... Used a straight razor for shaving every single day for a year. Pretty pleased with the acheivement - partly just for the tick in the box, but mostly because I now feel completely at ease with a straight.... or as much as one can with an implement...

Last Post By: appa69 Today, 04:06 PM Go to last post
    tlentz

Gillette Posting Falsehoods

Thread Starter: tlentz

Well here has to be the funniest thing I've ever seen. This was on Gillette's Facebook today. Does anyone really believe this?

Last Post By: tlentz Today, 04:06 PM Go to last post
    cpacamper

Took a gamble on a TGN finest.

Thread Starter: cpacamper

I'd heard good things about TGN knots, so I pulled the trigger on a shaverjoe handle with a TGN finest 24mm knot set deep, 45mm loft. I love my current brush, a Semogue Mistura 2013 LE mixed hair, and was looking for a badger brush to compliment my Semogue. I face lather exclusively. I am...

Last Post By: Joezamboni Today, 04:06 PM Go to last post
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.