• Techichi

There is no available content written by Techichi
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

DoctorShavegood

How Do You Like Your Eggs?

Thread Starter: DoctorShavegood

Some say eggs are the perfect food. Well, I don't know about that but they sure are good. I like em all kinds of ways except over cooked. How do you like your eggs?

Last Post By: cleanshaved Today, 09:47 PM Go to last post
    SleepyKarl

SleepyKarl's Entry to the Hall of Fame

Thread Starter: SleepyKarl

Hall of Fame EntryWhat is your real name? David What are your nicknames/aliases? D.K. Where do you live? Louisville, MS What is your age (or) generation? 20 What are you in the real world? A college student What is your favorite shave setup? Proraso Red, My great grandfathers '48-'49...

Last Post By: PMT Today, 09:47 PM Go to last post
    Jer78

Jer78's Entry to the Hall of Fame

Thread Starter: Jer78

Hall of Fame EntryWhat is your real name? Jeremy What are your nicknames/aliases? Tree Where do you live? Victoria BC What is your age (or) generation? GenX What are you in the real world? Happy What is your favorite shave setup? Progress on 1, Treet Plat, Ceta, Mike's, Alum, Balm. Ask...

Last Post By: PMT Today, 09:45 PM Go to last post
    mljones99

mljones99's Entry to the Hall of Fame

Thread Starter: mljones99

Hall of Fame EntryWhat is your real name? Mark What are your nicknames/aliases? MJ Where do you live? Charlotte, NC What is your age (or) generation? 35 What are you in the real world? Manager in the Luxury Retail world What is your favorite shave setup? New to this hobby but so far I'm...

Last Post By: PMT Today, 09:44 PM Go to last post
    PullYourselfTogetherMan

PullYourselfTogetherMan's Entry to the Hall of Fame

Thread Starter: PullYourselfTogetherMan

Hall of Fame EntryWhat is your real name? Jordan What are your nicknames/aliases? i don't really have any Where do you live? Augusta, GA What is your age (or) generation? 27, i guess that makes me a millennial What are you in the real world? A Catholic husband who works in a factory What...

Last Post By: PMT Today, 09:43 PM Go to last post
    mljones99

New here. from NC

Thread Starter: mljones99

Just registered here. Fairly new to the DE shaving world... been doing it for maybe 6-8 months. Still learning and getting feel for things. Pretty happy with my razor (Merker 34C I think it is) but need to get a better brush as my current one sheds like crazy. I know a little shedding is normal...

Last Post By: shyurngsfriend Today, 09:42 PM Go to last post
    angelbuffguy

Slant Razor

Thread Starter: angelbuffguy

Looking into getting a Slant but I'm not sure which one? Something that isn't gonna hurt the wallet too much either. Any info anyone would like to share?

Last Post By: DanCPA Today, 09:41 PM Go to last post
    hotwheels

Mystery Object

Thread Starter: hotwheels

I can't figure out for what this rack was made. Hold blow darts? The contraption is 22x18 inches.

Last Post By: dpm802 Today, 09:41 PM Go to last post
    bazza1

bazza1's Entry to the Hall of Fame

Thread Starter: bazza1

Hall of Fame Entry What is your real name? Barry What are your nicknames/aliases? Foxy Where do you live? North-east england What is your age (or) generation? born in the golden age of the 60's What are you in the real world? Steel Blast QC What is your favorite shave setup? ...

Last Post By: PMT Today, 09:41 PM Go to last post
    irfan977

irfan977's Entry to the Hall of Fame

Thread Starter: irfan977

Hall of Fame EntryWhat is your real name? Irfan What are your nicknames/aliases? None Where do you live? Detroit What is your age (or) generation? 38 What are you in the real world? Terrified What is your favorite shave setup? My Merkur 34C HD, Astra blade, Simpson Chubby 2 and RazoRock...

Last Post By: PMT Today, 09:40 PM Go to last post
Image Gallery provided by DragonByte Gallery (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.