• Techichi

There is no available content written by Techichi
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

TimmyBoston

What Are You Reading?

Thread Starter: TimmyBoston

There is a very large amount of avid readers on this board, very many of us thirst for knowledge. What book or books are you reading right now? What are you finding stimulating? What would you recommend to others?

Last Post By: BLau1976 Today, 02:42 AM Go to last post
    Crag

Thoughts on Simpsons Special in Best

Thread Starter: Crag

Hello Everyone! Could I get your thoughts on the Simpsons Special in Best? I'm looking for a small 3-band brush and this one caught my eye, but I couldn't find anything on it anywhere. I'm interested in face lathering with it, and would use it primarily for travel. What are your thoughts?

Last Post By: martym Today, 02:30 AM Go to last post
    kidsam

a bad time

Thread Starter: kidsam

Greetings everyone, for the past few years i've been using an electric razor anyway, i don't really have a thick beard, and what i do have grows pretty slowly so its been kinda sufficient, it's just really not enjoyable doing a thousand passes, and missing spots so, im thinking of giving a...

Last Post By: Keljian Today, 02:29 AM Go to last post
    zje4

PIF (ends 21 July) - Things I like you might not have tried

Thread Starter: zje4

I'd like to share some stuff that some folks may not have tried. I'm a big fan of Stephan Stay Smooth brushless cream as a pre-shave (as is my barber) and when traveling. I'm also including Kell's Original Energy as it's the gf's favorite scent. And for kicks, I'll toss in the distinguished Nivea...

Last Post By: fordfather Today, 02:28 AM Go to last post
    saj_j

Unusual DE razor

Thread Starter: saj_j

i found this while surfing the 'bay a few minutes ago. this would make a great travel de razor. anyone tried this razor yet?

Last Post By: wazza Today, 02:17 AM Go to last post
    christoferyacoub

First bulk order!

Thread Starter: christoferyacoub

So I finally did it. I was convinced the Astra SP's were the best blades on the market... Then I tried the Ladas Super Stainless. I didn't even think I had a blade in my razor! 100 on the way! Thanks IB!

Last Post By: wazza Today, 02:15 AM Go to last post
    cdrross

A happy mis-order

Thread Starter: cdrross

So I did an order just recently for a few items and one of the items I wanted to get was a strong cooling aftershave. After doing some research here, I was intrigued by seeing recommendations on Krampert's Frostbite. So I go to the website and click on Krampert's (not paying close attention even...

Last Post By: cdrross Today, 02:15 AM Go to last post
    Kevan

Plisson synthetic arrived from France.finally

Thread Starter: Kevan

After taking forever and a day to ship, my Plisson fiber synthetic took the actual trip across the Atlantic pretty quickly, and it landed today. My god this thing is gorgeous. My crappy photo doesn't do it justice. Deep, varied colors on the the resin handle...just a beautiful horn pattern. ...

Last Post By: cdrross Today, 02:12 AM Go to last post
    Redzone

What coffee is everyone drinking today and what method?

Thread Starter: Redzone

Morning Gentleman (well it is here in New Zealand) I got given a random blend a mate roasted 5 days ago and I am drinking it black. This morning I am using a swiss gold pourover in to a mug. This blend not quite my thing and roast a bit questionable but it will give me a good kick start !! CB

Last Post By: martym Today, 02:11 AM Go to last post
    cdrross

What's Your Shave Today?

Thread Starter: cdrross

Don't know if this will take hold, but as I cruise the other forum areas and see the individual topics: What's Your Brush Today?, What's Your Blade Today?, What's Your Soap Today? ... How about: What's Your Shave Today? This would be an area in which folks can see from start to finish what...

Last Post By: Lakebound Today, 02:09 AM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.