• Techichi

There is no available content written by Techichi
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

VirtualAsylum

"Soapy" Scents

Thread Starter: VirtualAsylum

So with the exception of Tabac, I'm finding I like "soapy" scents like Schafsmilch, MWF, and Arko. What other soaps should I add to the acquisition list which fall into the category. Gotta be great performers, however! Opinions?

Last Post By: VirtualAsylum Today, 11:35 AM Go to last post
    Scotty

What's Your Newest Soap?

Thread Starter: Scotty

My newest soap is a jar of Captain's Choice sandlewood.:w00t:

Last Post By: Limekiln Today, 11:35 AM Go to last post
    Kilroy08

Paying with checks, arrrgh!

Thread Starter: Kilroy08

Fellow shaving enthusiasts, August of last year, the wife and I set off on this grand adventure to sell her condo and buy ourselves a proper house. The kind you can turn the basement bathroom into a shave den and put a bar in the basement. Well, we got the condo sold and found a house we...

Last Post By: grim Today, 11:34 AM Go to last post
    global_dev

GD66 versus Titan "pattern welded"

Thread Starter: global_dev

decided to take a chance on a titan pattern welded steel version.. pretty pricey for a chinese blade though i've got these 2 side by side, both untouched and unscaled.. perceived (not actually measured with calipers) the only measurement i really took was the width, both are a ~13/16, edit:...

Last Post By: Kentos Today, 11:33 AM Go to last post
    Jan Martin Petersen

Shaving soaps containing olive oil .

Thread Starter: Jan Martin Petersen

... are crap! (Excuse my french) I've recently bought a puck of Thiers Issard Le Boise and a puck of Mr Natty Silver Label as I wanted to try some new and different scents. Usually I use Klar, Mühle and La Toja and they all lathers wonderfully providing great glide and ghost lather. It was...

Last Post By: kingfisher Today, 11:33 AM Go to last post
    Shawn P

Changes to your original routine

Thread Starter: Shawn P

As I was shaving this morning, it occurred to me that my current routine and products have changed significantly since I started to wet shave about 5 months ago. It made me wonder, what changes have you made from your original routine and products? I started with a Boker Straight, a Parker...

Last Post By: vespergo Today, 11:33 AM Go to last post
    Greg the Hammer

Fake med preps?

Thread Starter: Greg the Hammer

I recently got a bulk pack of med preps off amazon after trying a couple from the great blade exchange (thanks Toothpick!). The one on the left is from Toothpick and the one on the right is from Amazon. Besides the packaging, the ink is smudged and the Personna logo is off-center. Did I get ripped...

Last Post By: chris.hale Today, 11:32 AM Go to last post
    DC_MPA

IPSD 2016 Deal

Thread Starter: DC_MPA

Figured since it's around the corner if create a post for people to post deals they know of for IPSD. Anyone know of any deal yet?

Last Post By: Shave_Rat Today, 11:31 AM Go to last post
    tims5377

Peterson St Paddy's Day 2016

Thread Starter: tims5377

I must say, I am not thrilled with these! I was planning on picking one up this year until I saw what they looked like. So plain! They kinda look (via internet pics, so ymmv of course) like every other pipe out there with a few little tweaks. I really wanted one of the ones with the celtic weave...

Last Post By: Price Today, 11:31 AM Go to last post
    frank85

Watch Ya Wearing

Thread Starter: frank85

It's Friday the 13th Watch ya wearing :biggrin: here are some crappy shots of my ORIS TT1 DIVER TITAN WATCH :thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1:

Last Post By: DGS Today, 11:31 AM Go to last post
Image Gallery provided by DragonByte Gallery (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.