• Techichi

There is no available content written by Techichi
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

mjcr

New Field Notes Leather Cover

Thread Starter: mjcr

I got this few months ago from Fenner Crafts (no affiliation) and it's been fantastic. Sorry for the rum photos, they're from my phone camera.

Last Post By: KWilliams40 Today, 05:32 PM Go to last post
    sgtd

30-Day Kettlebell Swing Challenge

Thread Starter: sgtd

So, I've been trying to get myself into better shape lately, and in doing so I've come across kettlebell training. It's a great way to develop functional strength and you can do it just about anywhere. For example, today, I went to the beach and got in a quick workout, doing some swings, clean and...

Last Post By: sgtd Today, 05:32 PM Go to last post
    Duffarmy

Any idea what these razors are?

Thread Starter: Duffarmy

I got these blades from the PX at Ft. Knox, anyone know what they are or close to?

Last Post By: Ulfgar Today, 05:32 PM Go to last post
    Talltexan

Nikon Lens Recommendation

Thread Starter: Talltexan

Howdy! I am Jerry and I have an addiction to photography. I just switched from Canon to Nikon and have a Nikon 610, 16-35mm F4, 70-200mm F 2.8, SB910 flash all in a Domke J-2 Black bag. What would you all suggest for another lens to be complete? Best, Jerry

Last Post By: sarimento1 Today, 05:32 PM Go to last post
    t-haw

Bevel Setting Question

Thread Starter: t-haw

I have a NOS razor with a factory edge that feels sharp and will shave arm hair... It feels about like it would if I just set the bevel.. The question is do I have to take it all the way down to 1000 stone and re-set the bevel or can I just start in the middle? Do you guys always take your new...

Last Post By: Gamma Today, 05:32 PM Go to last post
    knightmare1015

Say No to Ultra Cheap Brushes:

Thread Starter: knightmare1015

Alot of people whom are just getting started often ask "What kind of brush do I need to get?" And then after you give them your answer, they go out to their local supermarket or pharmacy and buy an ultra cheap brush for around $5bucks or less thinking they made a good purchase. This is my old brush...

Last Post By: hsbbs04 Today, 05:31 PM Go to last post
    Lomoru

Haslinger Schafmilch the same as other Hasslinger soaps?

Thread Starter: Lomoru

So I just opened up and tried the puck of Hasslinger Schafmilch mit Lanolin and gave it a test lather, and I'm totally blown away by not only how easy it was to load and lather but also by how high quality the lather it produced was. Has anybody tried the other Haslinger soaps? Are they all the...

Last Post By: sgtd Today, 05:31 PM Go to last post
    Gaines09

Most efficient way to load and store soap?

Thread Starter: Gaines09

I know this is kind of a broad stupid question. I just want to hear inputs on how everyone loads and stores their soaps? Do you press the puck into a tin or do you load the loose puck up in your hand? For some reason I feel like pressing my pucks into tins, I feel like it doesn't conserve it as...

Last Post By: Fenris Today, 05:30 PM Go to last post
    Balj86

What's your soap for today?

Thread Starter: Balj86

Theres a long thread on "Whats your Brush for today...?". Don't know if it's been created for shaving soap, but it's worth a shot :biggrin1:! Today I used the almight "MWF!" What did you guys use?

Last Post By: Nexus7 Today, 05:30 PM Go to last post
    tnhughes

10 Posts PIF

Thread Starter: tnhughes

So I've had a whopping 10 posts... I know, awesome output. Please hold the applause, your wife, coworkers, or others at the coffee shop won't understand. Ya'll may not know but I am a fan of cheap and awesome shaving products. As such, I am constantly hitting the local...

Last Post By: marino454 Today, 05:30 PM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.