• Techichi

There is no available content written by Techichi
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

jayc_07

Who makes a good shampoo bar?

Thread Starter: jayc_07

I recently purchased a shampoo bar for Cold River Soap Works. It lathers up extremely well when you rub it on your hair and leaves your hair feeling clean, but I don't like the scent very much and they only make 1 or 2 scents right now. I was hoping to get some suggestions on who makes a good...

Last Post By: lowjax Today, 08:43 AM Go to last post
    bluemantra

What Aftershave did you use today?

Thread Starter: bluemantra

I used Penhaligon's English Fern AS to celebrate St. Patricks Day.

Last Post By: celestino Today, 08:42 AM Go to last post
    The M

What Was Your Cream Today?

Thread Starter: The M

Hey why not! theres one for the soaps so why not one for the creams. So just post what cream that YOU used today.

Last Post By: baskas Today, 08:42 AM Go to last post
    vitalsigns81

3 years!

Thread Starter: vitalsigns81

Well this is about a month late, but I have completed 3 years of DE shaving. Time flies when you've found a better way to shave. Aside from being tempted to stockpile creams, I've saved some serious money on blades. Meanwhile, my electric razor and disposable cartridges have collected dust!! ...

Last Post By: lloydrm Today, 08:42 AM Go to last post
    Balj86

What's your soap for today?

Thread Starter: Balj86

Theres a long thread on "Whats your Brush for today...?". Don't know if it's been created for shaving soap, but it's worth a shot :biggrin1:! Today I used the almight "MWF!" What did you guys use?

Last Post By: celestino Today, 08:41 AM Go to last post
    tlentz

Shave kits for Xmas

Thread Starter: tlentz

Ok guys I need your help. I'm trying to convert a friend to wetshaving and he is on board. He remembers his dad always shaving this way and his dad is now 94 and in a nursing home, so I think it's also very nostalgic for him. After talking about it to him he has decided he wants to get one for his...

Last Post By: mswofford Today, 08:41 AM Go to last post
    Mjairo

Help with cade plisson loccitane knot

Thread Starter: Mjairo

I want to remove the knot and put it in another handle. Also i dont care about the plisson handle and i wouldnt mind destroying the handle to achieve my goal but the knot itself has a metal ring around it and i was hoping someone can help me on how to remove that ring without damaging the knot.

Last Post By: celestino Today, 08:41 AM Go to last post
    Jimsr

Is this a '47 Super Speed or earlier

Thread Starter: Jimsr

I picked this up at local antique store for a pittance. It was covered with brown oxidation. After cleaning, boiling in water with vinegar, then scrubbing bubbles, and finally with Nevr-Dull this is the result. (Note some water stains, it's a wonderful shaver.) I was wondering; it looks as though...

Last Post By: rabidus Today, 08:40 AM Go to last post
    DaltonGang

Favorite Cartridge Memories

Thread Starter: DaltonGang

It hasn't quite been a year yet, but it seems like a long faded memory. Every now and then a bad memory of my shaving past, with cartridge razors, gets into my head. This causes me to appreciate my shaves with the DE razors I have now. There are many bad memories that pop up, and here are two bad...

Last Post By: coase Today, 08:40 AM Go to last post
    AABCDS

Brush - It's Back!

Thread Starter: AABCDS

:a50::a50: Step right up and gather around everyone! The B&B Essential Brush is back. :a50::a50: It's my pleasure to announce the rebirth of the Badger & Blade Essential brush. This time, it will be boar instead of badger. These brushes are not limited editions; they will be continuously...

Last Post By: fordfather Today, 08:39 AM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.