• MurphysLaw

There is no available content written by MurphysLaw
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

forgotten soul

Savile row

Thread Starter: forgotten soul

Help needed in finding somewhere I can buy a Savile Row. I'm in the UK and it's impossible to get them.

Last Post By: forgotten soul Today, 03:06 AM Go to last post
    mattmaybloom

DE Starter Kit

Thread Starter: mattmaybloom

Hi guys, I've been DE shaving for about a year and a half and i am really enjoying it. I've noticed that my brother in law has started asking me more and more questions, and seems to find interest in my hobby (especially my straight razor). He hates shaving and needs to be clean shaven for...

Last Post By: Bob57913 Today, 02:52 AM Go to last post
    Balj86

What's your soap for today?

Thread Starter: Balj86

Theres a long thread on "Whats your Brush for today...?". Don't know if it's been created for shaving soap, but it's worth a shot :biggrin1:! Today I used the almight "MWF!" What did you guys use?

Last Post By: Blade4vor Today, 02:52 AM Go to last post
    Limekiln

Sad news about the passing of Palmolive stick

Thread Starter: Limekiln

It has been reported on the "Shaving Creams" forum that the UK DE shaving community will soon no longer see this fine product on the shelves of Tesco, Asda etc. Colgate have announced that the stick and cream will no longer be produced for the UK (and presumably Irish) market. Mainland Europe is...

Last Post By: FL shaver Today, 02:46 AM Go to last post
    imbored2deth

DE equivalent to BIC sensitive

Thread Starter: imbored2deth

I am looking for a DE handle that when loaded with a blade is as mild as a BIC sensitive disposable. I have determined that the BICs help me with ingrown hair problems. It appears that I need something super mild for a specific part of my face. I have tried several DE handles already that...

Last Post By: pjgh Today, 02:45 AM Go to last post
    Swampworks

New guy here - From Louisiana

Thread Starter: Swampworks

Looking to move into the DE/safety razor shaves but need advice. Anyone want to recommend a decent starter kit (razor/brush/stand/cup etc) that won't break the bank but is still quality enough to get started? I've read the wiki but with all of the info to absorb, I'd rather not have to piece...

Last Post By: Marco Today, 02:43 AM Go to last post
    babydials

L'Occitane Plisson Cade may be a limited edition

Thread Starter: babydials

According to the guy in the store they had them last year for Christmas, brought them back this year, had to lower the price (it was originally $50) and may not be bothering with them anymore when they sell out (they will still sell the travel brush). The store I was in only had 4 left including...

Last Post By: Riyame Today, 02:43 AM Go to last post
    Jonsta

G'Day!

Thread Starter: Jonsta

My name is Jon..... and I'm a cartridge user :blushing:. Phew! Felt good to get that out in the open! For the last 13 years I have been a consumer slave to the likes of The Big Two and only two weeks ago I was set free of that slavery (kinda... we'll get to that). Earlier this month I was to...

Last Post By: Jonsta Today, 02:42 AM Go to last post
    SliceOfLife

High magnification images of razors honed on every hone I can get my hands on.

Thread Starter: SliceOfLife

Ok, in this thread I'm going to pile up 400x images of razor edges off all kinds of stones. I'm going to start with natural stones that see very little use on my razors, and not bother with my favorites (thuris/cotis) for a veeeeeery long time. I've got a few hundred stones, and I'm going to avoid...

Last Post By: SliceOfLife Today, 02:41 AM Go to last post
    Chris Bosworth

Ready for First Shave.

Thread Starter: Chris Bosworth

So I got my Merkur 38R, Old Spice mug, VDH brush, Col Conk Bay Rum, and assortment of blades. I'm about ready for my first shave unless anyone has some final words of wisdom. I'm thinking of using the Personna Red blades for first try? The razor came with some Feathers that are open. Not sure...

Last Post By: Marco Today, 02:40 AM Go to last post
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.