• MurphysLaw

There is no available content written by MurphysLaw
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

DoctorShavegood

I want some Vegetarian recipes.

Thread Starter: DoctorShavegood

Don't get me wrong, I love beef, chicken, fish and bacon. What I'm looking for are some veggie recipes that you have cooked that include carbs, fat and protein. My goal is to replace protein from meats to protein from vegetables two days out of the week.

Last Post By: MrSpeedy Today, 08:59 AM Go to last post
    valvido

10 mm VS 20 mm hole (or is it setting?

Thread Starter: valvido

Hi guys, Can you guys explain the advantages of getting a 20 mm hole (extra $5) vs the standard 10 mm? Is it worth it? I'm trying to navigate myself in getting a Silvertip from Whipped Dog. I mainly hand lather instead of face or bowl. Also, would 24mm at 48mm be good for hand lathering? Or...

Last Post By: thisisit123 Today, 08:59 AM Go to last post
    syngent

Pen Review: Pilot Custom Heritage 92

Thread Starter: syngent

The Pilot Custom Heritage 92 Asa Gao Blue Medium Nib Manufactured by Pilot/Namiki Filling Mechanism: Piston Filler Nib Material: Rhodium Plated 14k Gold Medium Nib Cap type: Postable screw on

Last Post By: syngent Today, 08:58 AM Go to last post
    GBinOZ

The 1931 Goodwill #162

Thread Starter: GBinOZ

This unusual razor arrived in the mail yesterday. When I saw it on eBay I wasn't sure what it was, but Achim's site soon revealed that it is a Goodwill #162. A quick search found a post by the ubiquitous Jeff_H from which I was enlightened that the term Goodwill came from the fact that these...

Last Post By: mblakele Today, 08:57 AM Go to last post
    tek55

The Hemingway—Safety Razor Starter Kit

Thread Starter: tek55

In a completely random turn of events, I purchased a starter set from manpacks.com for DE Shaving a few weeks ago. This has led to me fully equipping my bathroom with numerous soaps, lathers, brushes, bowls, stands, splashes, and balms. I find that my curiosity is now taking me down the path of...

Last Post By: Djinn Today, 08:57 AM Go to last post
    Doc4

August-quisitions 2014

Thread Starter: Doc4

Show us what you got in August, 2014. :drool::001_tt1::drool::001_tt1::drool: (I'll post those in advance, 'cause I know you guys will show up with some cool swag!!)

Last Post By: Winchester38 Today, 08:57 AM Go to last post
    xMackx

Making a hone

Thread Starter: xMackx

It seems that hone making is a lost art to the common man. I was wondering if anyone here has "made" their own hone. From what little I can find on the subject, natural stones cut from different types of hard sandstone seem to be the best. Like the Arkansas blue stone for example. And the mass...

Last Post By: Pkrankow Today, 08:55 AM Go to last post
    Bossies

Latest revelation: not rinsing helps with irritation.

Thread Starter: Bossies

So in the quest to minimise irritation after shaving, I have discovered that the post shave rinse aggravates my skin quite a bit more than I would like. I don't know if it's bacteria in the water or something else, but I found that using a clean, dry towel to remove the leftover lather from my face...

Last Post By: dwsteen Today, 08:55 AM Go to last post
    cmh737

Finally gave Williams a try

Thread Starter: cmh737

I've never really thought about actually trying Williams shaving soap, but saw it the other day in my local drug store (non chain type) and decided to "splurge" - all $1.39 of it, and give it a go. Now, I've got to be honest, after reading so much negative buzz about it (how there's no lather,...

Last Post By: nymtber Today, 08:53 AM Go to last post
    johnniegold

My Guess... 3017

Thread Starter: johnniegold

Over the course of the last year I have been concentrating on using and finishing product. I have been going through aftershaves, colognes and shaving creams and sold off most of the excess. But the soaps... well, I just like them all and don't want to unload them. Over the last several months I...

Last Post By: inspiringK Today, 08:53 AM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.