• MurphysLaw

There is no available content written by MurphysLaw
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

czbeme

What soap should I add for summer?

Thread Starter: czbeme

I am currently using three soaps; Tabac Mitchell's Wool Fat AOS Sandalwood (tallow made by Valobra) Love what I have but want to increase my variety of classic soaps and fragrances. I've been looking at two soaps for summer: D. R. Harris Arlington Pré de Provence

Last Post By: Terp61 Today, 05:34 PM Go to last post
    Baseball observer

Castle Forbes issues

Thread Starter: Baseball observer

I like Castle Forbes. Love the smell of the lavender, love the consistency. Seems slick and looks good in videos I've seen. But for the life of me I can't get the lather explosion I've read everybody else gets with this product. I've tried more water, less water, bowl lathering, face lathering,...

Last Post By: Baseball observer Today, 05:34 PM Go to last post
    Toothpick

Popov Leather Giveaway!

Thread Starter: Toothpick

We at Badger & Blade have a soft spot in our hearts for the leather craftsman; the artisan that can... Click here to view the article. Contest will close 05/06/2015

Last Post By: rusthawk Today, 05:34 PM Go to last post
    Howl1nWolf

Hot sauce junkie

Thread Starter: Howl1nWolf

As you may have guessed, I love me some hot sauce. I put it on pasta, pizza, eggs, mac & cheese, soups, chicken, pork etc. Always looking for new uses and sauces so lets hear your favorites.

Last Post By: DoctorShavegood Today, 05:33 PM Go to last post
    Space_Cadet

A try for another Blade Sampler PIF

Thread Starter: Space_Cadet

A few days ago I tried to run a blade sampler PIF mostly for newbie users but got zero attention, so I backed off. I have a proud tradition of blade PIFs on the forum but maybe there is just no more interest and no more need and I'm just imposing. If so, please feel free to tell me. Same goes...

Last Post By: M14Shooter Today, 05:33 PM Go to last post
    Roz514

Birth Year Razor

Thread Starter: Roz514

Just curious, if you can find a birth year razor does that make you vintage?

Last Post By: DaltonGang Today, 05:33 PM Go to last post
    mda56

Shaving brush blanks from my insane tree stump

Thread Starter: mda56

Thinking about making some shaving brushes. Tried to dig this one stump out of my yard with Kubota (wasn't happening). Cut it out with chainsaw. Took 2 blades......Cannot identify the wood. Cherry perhaps? Suggestions? If not shaving brushes what else? thanks !

Last Post By: GlennConti Today, 05:33 PM Go to last post
    Kesto

About those Semogue painted handles.

Thread Starter: Kesto

The 1438 ticks all my boxes; boar, knot size, loft, looks, and price. What concerns me is the expected longevity of that painted handle. I really like the shape and look of the 1438, but I'm concerned that the paint may be too fragile for use as a daily driver. I'm not particularly hard on my...

Last Post By: garyg Today, 05:32 PM Go to last post
    jwde2009

Maggards Samples

Thread Starter: jwde2009

Does anyone have experience ordering samples from Maggards? Most say the shipping weight is .5 oz, with some weight 1 oz. My question would be if this shipping weight includes the weight of the container (I'm assuming it does). I'm trying to figure out they're good deals or not! 2 dollars for a .5...

Last Post By: jwde2009 Today, 05:32 PM Go to last post
    Drybonz

Coticule love... show off your rock

Thread Starter: Drybonz

We have all seen the juicy goodness of the "Show us your Japanese naturals" thread, but after searching I couldn't find a dedicated coticule eye candy area... so I thought I would get the ball rolling. If there is already a thread for this, please feel free to merge. This just arrived in my...

Last Post By: Kcnwea Today, 05:32 PM Go to last post
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.