• cb91710

There is no available content written by cb91710
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Gary H

Which razor should live in this case?

Thread Starter: Gary H

I have a case and no razor. What razor is supposed to live in this case?

Last Post By: dpm802 Today, 09:38 PM Go to last post
    tmartin89

What did you learn from your last shave?

Thread Starter: tmartin89

I think whether a newbie or an experienced shaver, you should always learn something from every shave, no matter what it is. So, I guess i'll start. Today I learned not to get greedy looking for a BBS shave, and that a 2 pass with clean ups is enough for a DFS.

Last Post By: J743 Today, 09:38 PM Go to last post
    pault

Newbie kit

Thread Starter: pault

I purchased a starter kit from another member, thanks Alex. I should be good to go, see pic. I added a thrift shop bowl to lather in .69 can't beat it. Looks like I'll be trying to get a handle on first time de shaving. Wish me luck. Ej brush, pro raso, trumpets and a merker w blades. Woo...

Last Post By: docholliday77 Today, 09:37 PM Go to last post
    Edwin_Hernandez

Wow... 100 Derby blade for...

Thread Starter: Edwin_Hernandez

Just bought 100 Debt blade floor 9.25 on eBay. I love sales! I love this blade.

Last Post By: ColtRevolver Today, 09:37 PM Go to last post
    realdog4

Where to purchase a Simpson Shaving Brush - Simpson directly or a US vendor?

Thread Starter: realdog4

I plan on eventually buying a Simpson. I have read many posts about shedding with this particular brand. I do not want to start a discussion as to why or if Simpsons (or any other shaving brushes) are shedders. I believe there are plenty of other posts that deal with these topics. I do;...

Last Post By: malocchio Today, 09:36 PM Go to last post
    thethrill909

Where to start

Thread Starter: thethrill909

Interested in getting a closer shave and was told to try a safety razor. I currently shave with the Gillette Fusion Proglide Flexball. What should I be looking for in a razor? Are different brands that noticeably different in terms of quality or does it depend more on what kind of blades you use?...

Last Post By: engblom Today, 09:36 PM Go to last post
    mycarver

It Was Only a Matter of Time

Thread Starter: mycarver

Just had to show my new toys. Can you guess what's in my future? It's not a how to thread but I thought you'd get a kick none the less. If a mod want so close the thread that's fine. But a Score wasn't up for this month. Anyway. i got the KMG 2 x 72 belt sander with 8" wheel and flat platen. The...

Last Post By: Kentos Today, 09:35 PM Go to last post
    sch1989

Face lathering

Thread Starter: sch1989

I have been bowl lathering for quite some time and it works great for getting 3+ lathers out of it. I tried to face lather for the first time RR classic with my boar brush. The first pass was great but when I went to lather my second pass there was no more lather on the brush? Any ideas?

Last Post By: J743 Today, 09:35 PM Go to last post
    sdkidaho

Hello from Idaho

Thread Starter: sdkidaho

Hello, I stumbled upon this site quite by chance. I've been cutting up an elk horn for some small projects for a family reunion and was searching Google for more ideas when I saw a picture of a shaving brush that had the handle made from elk antler. I thought that was pretty cool and so I...

Last Post By: sdkidaho Today, 09:34 PM Go to last post
    SpikedLemon

Water only pass

Thread Starter: SpikedLemon

Does anyone else do a water-only pass? I've flirted with a few times with water-only passes. Is this a typical practice? I find that it gets very close without having to go ATG. This morning, figuring I had lots of extra time on my hands, I would do a 3rd, water-only, pass. I had done the...

Last Post By: Kentos Today, 09:31 PM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.