• cb91710

There is no available content written by cb91710
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

tknx

Going firm

Thread Starter: tknx

Hi everyone - long-time lurker. After using a Vulfix for a long time and deciding I hate that moppy/floppy feel, I ditched it. I knew it was time to ditch when the random eShave travel brush with its nice firm bristles was just more enjoyable for me. I face lather mostly, but have been using...

Last Post By: ben74 Today, 09:09 PM Go to last post
    Slim Geezer

Razorock Stealth - When?

Thread Starter: Slim Geezer

Does anyone know when the Razorock Stealth Slant razor will be available?

Last Post By: davidsilva Today, 09:09 PM Go to last post
    chansta

mulling over another razor purchase.advice requested

Thread Starter: chansta

'Lo, Gents... So, after a couple of months of my EJ89 I am considering (but not married to) looking for another razor. The EJ works well for the most part. Here's what my shaves have been like: -both sides of face shave perfectly -jaws are fine now thanks to some advice given -chin needs...

Last Post By: PMT Today, 09:09 PM Go to last post
    wolfrb

PIF because I said so

Thread Starter: wolfrb

So because I have received several things from generous members here in the past and I have been absent for quite a while here is something free. I will throw the total number of posts in random.org and random this sucker off next Wednesday. Just post that your interested and if you don't like it...

Last Post By: soko Today, 09:08 PM Go to last post
    Wid

Primitive black

Thread Starter: Wid

Got the black from Dans today. It's a substantial piece of Arkansas measuring 9x5 with varying thickness. It's a beautiful stone and lays nice enough to use as is. The stone beside it is an 8x3 black.

Last Post By: aephilli Today, 09:06 PM Go to last post
    hig789

Let's see you while natural stone collection

Thread Starter: hig789

I know this might be hard for some of you to get in one picture or not want the significant other to see them all gathered together. But let's see them. Here's mine. Thuris, coticules, BBW and a lone translucent.

Last Post By: SliceOfLife Today, 09:06 PM Go to last post
    docgerrard

Two shaving upper lip questions

Thread Starter: docgerrard

So I use a safety razor, shave with the grain once and then against the grain. I get a clean shave but there is always one area, alway stye same area, where i get a small nick. Not even an outright bleed, just see a bit of red. Any tips on this? And also, even when i get a smooth shave and i...

Last Post By: PMT Today, 09:05 PM Go to last post
    wilbr11

Straight Razor Acquisition Thread

Thread Starter: wilbr11

Okay, so I'm definitely not being original on this, totally taking Bigfoot's idea, but I love looking at the Safety Razor Acquisition Thread on the DE Subforum and I haven't been able to find one for straight razors. I'd love to see any Straights you've recently acquired (Pictures are a must)....

Last Post By: Ulricus Today, 09:05 PM Go to last post
    aephilli

Bone or Ivory?

Thread Starter: aephilli

How to tell the difference? And how to clean rust off of both? (I know it ain't plastic, doesn't melt when touched with a hot wire)

Last Post By: aephilli Today, 09:04 PM Go to last post
    AndroiDad75

PIF: Passaround Box Round 3

Thread Starter: AndroiDad75

Hear Ye, Hear Ye We have a PIF donated by Round Three of the Passaround Box. These are some items, chosen by myself, with the intent of creating a nice little travel set for someone. Here are the goodies: Julius & Max Small Dopp Bag (Actually I am not sure what type of leather bag...

Last Post By: tclobaugh Today, 09:03 PM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.