• cb91710

There is no available content written by cb91710
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

dieselfuel79

Well I did it

Thread Starter: dieselfuel79

I had the bug, and the urge to try out Arko. But how about buying just 1 stick and seeing if you like it first Brad? Nooooooo. I found a great deal on Amazon.ca, and bought a box of 12. Coupled that with a 100 Astra's. $29 later, and free shipping, and I should have the "goods" here by the end...

Last Post By: SocalRick Today, 02:59 PM Go to last post
    auk1124

How international were you today?

Thread Starter: auk1124

I think these threads are interesting. Today I visited: 1. Germany (Speick bath soap) 2. Canada (NatureClean shampoo) 3. Czech Republic (Spokar brush) 4. United Kingdom (Harris Almond ss) 5. India (Parker razor) 6. South Korea (Dorco blade) 7. ? Middle East (Tulumba alum block) 8....

Last Post By: eezee Today, 02:59 PM Go to last post
    shaversnapper

Holy Coolness batman!

Thread Starter: shaversnapper

alright guys, I thought for a moment about posting this in acquisitions, but i didn't think it would get enough traffic and I need some help on this one. I came home from work today and ran into the father in law. on my way out of the room, I spotted this: I did a double take, thinking that...

Last Post By: .soap. Today, 02:58 PM Go to last post
    beginish

What's Your Brush Today?

Thread Starter: beginish

Rooney Heritage Victorian bowl lathering Cade Soap

Last Post By: eezee Today, 02:58 PM Go to last post
    kbull719

Gentlemanly Restraint Passaround Box

Thread Starter: kbull719

The purpose of this box is to give those in the restraint a little fun without making any purchases. The rules: 1. You must be actively involved in a restraint. 2. If you fail the restraint, you will be removed from the list. 3. If you take an article of software, you must replace it...

Last Post By: abragus Today, 02:57 PM Go to last post
    Valerius

2014 Scent/Fragrance of the Day

Thread Starter: Valerius

TOBS Sandalwood.

Last Post By: eezee Today, 02:57 PM Go to last post
    shaversnapper

Jinhao pens

Thread Starter: shaversnapper

man am I glad to see someone using a Jinhao!! how do you like them? after seeing many favorable youtube reviews I decided to order a few just this morning. I havn't seen anyone around here say anything about them at all.

Last Post By: .soap. Today, 02:57 PM Go to last post
    Vespasian

Speick fragrance

Thread Starter: Vespasian

Once my Gentlemanly Restraint handcuffs are removed, I am thinking of trying Speick cream and aftershave. What does the fragrance resemble? I know it's really subjective and YMMV and all, but "I really love it" posts aren't what I need. Does it really resemble 4711? Can you compare it to any...

Last Post By: Vespasian Today, 02:57 PM Go to last post
    mdevine

SOTD "Autumn" Theme Week 20-26 October 2014

Thread Starter: mdevine

Gentlemen, Welcome to the new week and be sure to support our "Saint" Sue Moore charity auction. With the leaves changing up north, it's time for our "Autumn" theme week. For me, that means breaking out my Parfumerie Generale Coze 02, which reminds me of a walk in the woods on a Fall day. Next...

Last Post By: eezee Today, 02:57 PM Go to last post
    johnniegold

My Guess... 3017

Thread Starter: johnniegold

Over the course of the last year I have been concentrating on using and finishing product. I have been going through aftershaves, colognes and shaving creams and sold off most of the excess. But the soaps... well, I just like them all and don't want to unload them. Over the last several months I...

Last Post By: PhilC Today, 02:56 PM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.