Freemason

Captain's Choice Sandalwood Orders Today

Thread Starter: Freemason

OK Who ordered up today and now waits for a delivery? :001_smile

Last Post By: FancyDan Today, 07:33 AM Go to last post
    Sho-Nuff

Need help. My wife and I have verry different taste

Thread Starter: Sho-Nuff

During the summer I fell in love with Aventus: my wife thinks it's just okay(for that kind of money I want something she will love) 4711: she says I smell like her grandmother Florida water: she says smells cheap (which it is) She preffered me wearing YSL L'Homme: (which I find very...

Last Post By: paintflinger Today, 07:32 AM Go to last post
    stretch270

stretch270's Entry to the Hall of Fame

Thread Starter: stretch270

Hall of Fame EntryWhat is your real name? Jonathan What are your nicknames/aliases? JP Where do you live? Castro Valley, CA What is your age (or) generation? 27 What are you in the real world? Graduate Student / Former College Administrator What is your favorite shave setup? 1940s...

Last Post By: Jut Today, 07:31 AM Go to last post
    Shutterbug57

OCtober 2014

Thread Starter: Shutterbug57

Last year we had fun with open combs in October, so let's do it again this year. We have 1 month til the kickoff, so if you don't have an OC, or you want more OC's, you have time to act. Last year garyg shaved with 29 different OC razors and several of us got in 31 shaves. You can review last...

Last Post By: briggs Today, 07:31 AM Go to last post
    johnniegold

My Guess... 3017

Thread Starter: johnniegold

Over the course of the last year I have been concentrating on using and finishing product. I have been going through aftershaves, colognes and shaving creams and sold off most of the excess. But the soaps... well, I just like them all and don't want to unload them. Over the last several months I...

Last Post By: rockviper Today, 07:30 AM Go to last post
    mdevine

SOTD "Free Week" 29 Sept- 5 Oct 2014

Thread Starter: mdevine

Welcome to the new week, Gentlemen. This is week is a "Free Week", so let's see your most creative shave photos. After my difficulties posting pictures last week, it seems the new update for OS8 let's me upload photos again. Next week, we will follow the IOTW, and the Halloween flavored theme...

Last Post By: Stubbl E Today, 07:30 AM Go to last post
    Tatumj96

Small Business Shaving Creams?

Thread Starter: Tatumj96

Hi guys, I've been shaving for several months now and I really like it. Stirling soap is my absolute favorite, but I'm looking to find a good cream for faster morning shaves in the shower. Are there and small artisans similar to Stirling who make good creams? Thanks!

Last Post By: Tatumj96 Today, 07:30 AM Go to last post
    Senshi

Senshi's Japanese Pipe TobaccOdyssey

Thread Starter: Senshi

Well, today marks the Nicotiana-maru's embarkation upon Brown Leaf Land. It's been a week since I've had my Tsuge 60 and I've been very eager to use it. Reading myriad internet articles and watching copious YouTube videos and of course taking notes from all the stickies and previous threads...

Last Post By: cursethis Today, 07:30 AM Go to last post
    MacDaddy

Gillette Company History Geek Out

Thread Starter: MacDaddy

Spawned out of a line of investigation originally started in this other thread, I'm starting up this thread for anyone who wants to help untangle elements of the who, what, where, when, and why of the early days of the Gillette Safety Razor Company -- one of the first things I'd like to sort out is...

Last Post By: hogshair Today, 07:30 AM Go to last post
    oc_in_fw

German potato salad question

Thread Starter: oc_in_fw

Ok, I have been looking at a bunch of German potato salad recipes. Most seem to be about the same thing, with one exception- some use flower, some don't. Does anybody know what's up with that?

Last Post By: cxg231 Today, 07:30 AM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.