• smalltank

There is no available content written by smalltank
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

slant81

Thater silvertip .it's here !

Thread Starter: slant81

Today I finally got my 4125 2 two band finest silvertip. This thing is beautiful! Many thanks to all the people who guided me to it. I returned the art of shaving finest badger. And bought this bad boy. I was reading the info it came with and it said not to face lather with this brush as it will...

Last Post By: Coffeesnob Today, 01:00 PM Go to last post
    Anigai

Fluoride in your water - Does it change your shave?

Thread Starter: Anigai

Hey guys I've been thinking about water with or without fluoride for shaving. I can see hard water making a larger impact on your lather but I'm just curious if anybody has any experience with fluoride affecting them or not. Now I'm no chemical scientist so I can only do a little guesswork....

Last Post By: Orville Today, 12:58 PM Go to last post
    kbull719

Gentlemanly Restraint Passaround Box

Thread Starter: kbull719

The purpose of this box is to give those in the restraint a little fun without making any purchases. The rules: 1. You must be actively involved in a restraint. 2. If you fail the restraint, you will be removed from the list. 3. If you take an article of software, you must replace it...

Last Post By: msayani Today, 12:58 PM Go to last post
    WindsorCitrus

So I said I was the orange man

Thread Starter: WindsorCitrus

I said I was the orange man so I thought I would give you my opinions on the orange products I have tried. These products are ones that say they contain orange as a main ingredient or just have qualities similar to orange. I will post my thoughts one or two a day so not to overwhelm you. Please...

Last Post By: WindsorCitrus Today, 12:57 PM Go to last post
    panther308

Apache Strata vs Shapton 12/16k

Thread Starter: panther308

Okay guys have a question about the new stones I purchased, I have a Boker King Cutter that give me a DFS but started playing around with a few of the stones I picked up so I had originally finished it on the AS with a lot of strokes doing straight and x strokes with toe to heal and heal to toe and...

Last Post By: Gamma Today, 12:57 PM Go to last post
    newb

any experiance

Thread Starter: newb

So i bought the following items for my girlfriend to shave her legs with well for when i shave her legs but whatever. and i was looking for reviews or any ideas? i heard decent things about the brand but not exact model ...

Last Post By: dfoulk Today, 12:55 PM Go to last post
    mdevine

SOTD "Artisinal Shave Soap" Theme Week 26 January to 1 February 2015

Thread Starter: mdevine

Gentlemen, I really enjoyed all the French products on display this past week. The past several years have witnessed a boom in the number of soap makers releasing truly excellent shaving soaps. This week, it's time to show which of those artisan soaps you're shaving with these days. In the...

Last Post By: celestino Today, 12:55 PM Go to last post
    babydials

L'Occitane Plisson Cade may be a limited edition

Thread Starter: babydials

According to the guy in the store they had them last year for Christmas, brought them back this year, had to lower the price (it was originally $50) and may not be bothering with them anymore when they sell out (they will still sell the travel brush). The store I was in only had 4 left including...

Last Post By: 5savages Today, 12:53 PM Go to last post
    kingfisher

UFO Titan Fine L and the USPS.unbelievable!

Thread Starter: kingfisher

So, here's a little story for y'all. Once upon a time, an amazing artisan/craftsman in Seville, Spain lovingly crafted a gorgeous 90 mm razor handle out of pure titanium. On Jaunuary 16th, he placed said razor handle into a package with my name and address on it, and put it into the mail. ...

Last Post By: xillion Today, 12:45 PM Go to last post
    DunEdinRanger

Messenger Bags

Thread Starter: DunEdinRanger

I'm investigating getting a messenger bag to carry work items and lunch. I would like something sturdy, long lasting, and reasonably priced. It should be able to fit a laptop also, and be at least water resistant. Any recommendations?

Last Post By: pbrmhl Today, 12:44 PM Go to last post
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.