• smalltank

There is no available content written by smalltank
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

mdevine

SOTD "Pet" Theme Week 17-23 November 2014

Thread Starter: mdevine

Gentlemen, Welcome to the new week. As I suspected, the "Pet" theme presented its share of challenges. Luckily, with the help of my wife, I managed to get a shot of today's shave gear with our dog, Jack. I'm not sure the cat will be as accommodating. Next week, I'm planning on a "Giving Thanks"...

Last Post By: celestino Today, 08:52 AM Go to last post
    BigDogInAZ

TSA Took my blade away. Looking for backup.

Thread Starter: BigDogInAZ

Not surprising but it doesn't happen that often. About 1 out of 6 times in the last couple of months. The interesting part is the conversation. The guy who found it probably caught it because he actually new what a DE Razor looked like. When I saw him looking closely I new he caught it....

Last Post By: Toothpick Today, 08:52 AM Go to last post
    jwhite

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

Thread Starter: jwhite

I'll get the ball rolling with Penzance in a GBD London Made 1/4 bent Rhodesian that I had with a cup of CTC Scottish Breakfast this mourning. :thumbup1:

Last Post By: Blade Boy Today, 08:49 AM Go to last post
    Mr Bingle

Mr. Bingle Presents: Reindeer & Sleigh - A Holiday Gift Exchange!

Thread Starter: Mr Bingle

Greetings from the North Pole Boys and Girls! Allow me to introduce myself. I’m Mr. Bingle. Maybe you’ve heard of me? For those who haven’t, let me tell you about myself: align="center" style="width: 800px" |- | ​

Last Post By: Mike H Today, 08:48 AM Go to last post
    Bugatti

Complete Beginner - Rate my haul! (pic)

Thread Starter: Bugatti

Complete beginner. Haven't even had my first DE shave yet, but rate my haul: -L'Occitane Plisson synthetic -Crown Shaving Co. Supreme Glide Pre Shave Formula (Even if not necessary, I like the product) -Taylor of Old Bond Street Sandalwood Cream -Merkur 34c HD -Astra Superior Platinum blades...

Last Post By: grump Today, 08:47 AM Go to last post
    ihatedshaving

Hi, i'm a n00b

Thread Starter: ihatedshaving

Not new to wet shaving but new to the board. I've been wet shaving for over a year now. I started with a Parker butterfly safety razor and then moved on to an iKon 101, which i loved until the top plate broke. I bought an iKon 102 slant to go on the bulldog handle I already had and now love...

Last Post By: grump Today, 08:45 AM Go to last post
    BigDogInAZ

Wife's 50th Birthday

Thread Starter: BigDogInAZ

My wife's 50th birthday is coming up in the next ten days and I still can't get her to give me any clue what she wants for her birthday. The only thing I know is she will be mad if I don't get her something nice. Budget up to 1k She doesn't work outside the home and we never go anywhere...

Last Post By: tclobaugh Today, 08:43 AM Go to last post
    TimmyP

Just saying 'Hello'

Thread Starter: TimmyP

Hi, Just saying hello and checking in. Migrated from cartridge razors about a year ago to a Feather AS-D2 razor... and then added an Ikon Slant into the mix... and then recently a pair of Straight Razors... Am feeling pretty set for now, although I must give some credit to the forums here. ...

Last Post By: grump Today, 08:43 AM Go to last post
    dfoulk

Attention eBay bidders

Thread Starter: dfoulk

Whoever keeps outbidding me on eBay stop it, it's annoying and frustrating. I know what you are going to say "bid more". You think I didn't try that? I've tried bidding more but that doesn't work either. How am I supposed to keep buying stuff if you guys keep doing this to me. ...

Last Post By: Muffinhead Today, 08:41 AM Go to last post
    joel

Brush Wars - V2 (RENAMED to Brush Buyers Guide)

Thread Starter: joel

NOTE: Renaming to the Brush Buyers Guide After 7+ years, i'm going to resurrect the brush wars I had done back in the day. For those of you not around back then, the readers digest version is, detailed comparisons, systematic approaches, and load and load of pictures. It's a monstrous effort,...

Last Post By: AngryGreek Today, 08:41 AM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.