• smalltank

There is no available content written by smalltank
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

chansta

scuttle question!

Thread Starter: chansta

scuttle question! I just got an antique scuttle. Some dude has a video and suggests placing the brush and blade in boiling water in the scuttle. I thought boiling water dissolves the glue in the knot?

Last Post By: YKMV Today, 12:21 AM Go to last post
    kenloupa

"Do not wipe"

Thread Starter: kenloupa

I noticed on some of my DE blades (most recently Voskhod), it says "do not wipe" on the blade or packaging. Are they saying not to wipe them dry or not to strop them? I usually just pat the blade dry gently. Just curious what they are referring to and why they are saying that.

Last Post By: Pine Today, 12:18 AM Go to last post
    dduck

Simpsons Brush Hierarchy?

Thread Starter: dduck

A week ago I had the pleasure of shopping for shave supplies in Pasteur's pharmacy in NYC (I went to the 34th street location). I did notice that they had a good number of Simpson's brushes, though I do not believe they had the entire line of brushes. I went through about 15 brushes looking for one...

Last Post By: dduck Today, 12:18 AM Go to last post
    TexFlood

Cremo Cooling Shave Cream

Thread Starter: TexFlood

Anyone heard of this or tried it yet? Just saw it at Target. I'd guess it performs like the original Cremo although the addition of menthol, peppermint oil, and tea tree oil should be at least a sensory improvement, I didn't buy it to photograph so borrowed an image from the web. Looks to be...

Last Post By: Lone-Rider Today, 12:17 AM Go to last post
    Catalinbread

Hi! first post and newbie question

Thread Starter: Catalinbread

Hello B&B community I've been lurking on this fine site for about a month and I usually don't join forums due to almost every question I can think of already having been answered numerous times. However if there's one thing I've learned from reading here is everyone's ideas/technique/prep/set up is...

Last Post By: YKMV Today, 12:14 AM Go to last post
    Jambi_18

Jambi_18's Entry to the Hall of Fame

Thread Starter: Jambi_18

Hall of Fame EntryWhat is your real name? Mitchell What are your nicknames/aliases? Mitch Where do you live? Calgary, Alberta, Canada What is your age (or) generation? 20 What are you in the real world? University Student What is your favorite shave setup? Merkur 37c Voskhod blade...

Last Post By: wazabees Today, 12:13 AM Go to last post
    richdad

the NEW SE and LC PIF has ended.

Thread Starter: richdad

Can everyone who has entered please check their messages/ notifications to see who has won? If the winner hasn't notified me by noon of June 2nd I'll select another winner. Thank you.

Last Post By: Jacquers Today, 12:13 AM Go to last post
    KP_Chicago

Brush Questions

Thread Starter: KP_Chicago

Brushes is one of the aspects of DE shaving that I have least explored and have the least understanding. I started with an Omega Silvertip Badger (forgot the model) and a Semogue 630 boar. I really liked the boar with soaps and use the badger with creams. Last weekend, I bought a Simpson...

Last Post By: fast shaver Today, 12:10 AM Go to last post
    eezee

Fragrance / Scent of the day.

Thread Starter: eezee

Mont Blanc Individual

Last Post By: perfaddict Today, 12:10 AM Go to last post
    6Cuda6

Heljestrand razors?

Thread Starter: 6Cuda6

Talk to me about these beautiful razors....why ones are the best to buy, which are the rarest etc.

Last Post By: skypsyd Today, 12:10 AM Go to last post
Image Gallery provided by DragonByte Gallery (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.