• combatwombat

There is no available content written by combatwombat
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Toothpick

The Score! Great Outdoors Edition

Thread Starter: Toothpick

Tell us about your most recent Great Outdoors acquisition. Got a photo? Even better! _______________________________________________ Please post your Shooting Sports & Firearms scores here

Last Post By: brucered Today, 08:57 AM Go to last post
    Marco

The Renaissance of hair pomades & the new Golden Age

Thread Starter: Marco

"A sunny day in the early 1930's. A young well-educated man walks in the main street of his small town. The young man is elegantly dressed with a grey suit, white shirt, blue tie and a pair of black, shiny shoes. He is clean-shaven and wears a wonderful French cologne. Suddenly, he stops by the...

Last Post By: franz Today, 08:54 AM Go to last post
    Strapps

I need a new summer soap

Thread Starter: Strapps

I'm going to pre-celebrate summer by picking up a new puck. I'm looking for something bold, but not too heavy (like a baby rum or sandalwood scent which is my winter pick). I have most of the Sterling lineup, proraso green (my all time fave), tabs, mwf. I'm not terribly price sensitive. Any...

Last Post By: coyotewhisper Today, 08:53 AM Go to last post
    irishkeys7

Choosing a new brush for my husband

Thread Starter: irishkeys7

Hey guys! I have been doing research on shaving brushes because I am hoping to get one for my husband for our anniversary. I have learned about the different qualities of brushes and am just not sure what the better brands are. My husband's previous brush was nothing fancy-in fact no brand is...

Last Post By: SpaceCadet1 Today, 08:53 AM Go to last post
    WindsorCitrus

Cold River Soap Works

Thread Starter: WindsorCitrus

I have been writing a small piece for someone but that isn't going to happen now so thought I would share this anyway, sorry about the length, it's all about Cold River Soaps. Many of you will know all of this if you are from the U.S. I was writing this for the UK market were not as many people...

Last Post By: WindsorCitrus Today, 08:53 AM Go to last post
    skypsyd

SOTD "Sepia /Tonal' Theme Week May 18-24, 2015

Thread Starter: skypsyd

Last weeks thread was fantastic and we hope to continue the great photos for this week This weeks theme is Sepia / Tonal We all love those old tyme photos with the burnt edges and yellowing film, as well as the more modern or tonal photos which all the the same hue color throughout. We are...

Last Post By: Tallapoc Today, 08:51 AM Go to last post
    bkbrewer

proraso pre shave

Thread Starter: bkbrewer

Use or don't use. I've read a lot on B&B about all kinds of pre-shave rituals . Thoughts for the eager student? I'm listening.

Last Post By: Bikerbuzz0408 Today, 08:50 AM Go to last post
    kcb5150

My La Lune arrived safely

Thread Starter: kcb5150

Finally arrived from france after a bit of a wait. Big relief that it was packed fastidiously. No longer has the foil moon man, but it has retained its extra fine stamp which is just as good. I think someone worked on some fountain pen nibs with this at some point so I just need to lap the working...

Last Post By: eKretz Today, 08:49 AM Go to last post
    Monkidoodle

My New Retro "Toy"

Thread Starter: Monkidoodle

Mr Postman brought me a little present today: Superspeed from between 1948 - 1950 I think. Can't wait to try it out! Mind you, if I tried to shave with a "Durex" on this side of the pond I'd probably end up talking to a mental health professional... :001_smile

Last Post By: nuclearblast Today, 08:49 AM Go to last post
    DoctorShavegood

R.I.P. Howard Morris a.k.a Ernest T. Bass

Thread Starter: DoctorShavegood

Howard Morris who played the famous character Ernest T. Bass on The Andy Griffith Show passed away on 5/21/2005. I did not know this. He was my favorite character on the show. RIP Howard. http://www.emmys.com/news/actor-director-producer-morris-dies-85-ernest-t-bass-atom-ant-and-more ...

Last Post By: jamesspo Today, 08:49 AM Go to last post
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.