• combatwombat

There is no available content written by combatwombat
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

InsertWittyRetort

New guy here. Can DE really be cheaper than Cartridges?

Thread Starter: InsertWittyRetort

Hello all, First off let me say what a wonderful community you have here. I have enjoyed lurking and picking up a few nuggets of knowledge from you folks. I hope to enjoy some good conversation with you folks over time. As someone who is tired of paying the high cost for cartridges, is it...

Last Post By: VerbaVolant Today, 11:33 PM Go to last post
    JayHawkMechanic

H.E.B. blades

Thread Starter: JayHawkMechanic

Just picked these up from a local HEB ( grocery store for those of you not in TX) for about $ 2.50 for a 10 pack .I've not used them yet, they will be my next blade to try as soon as I use up the blade I'm currently using. Anybody ever use these? I have no idea what actual brand they might be. ...

Last Post By: Dan-O Today, 11:32 PM Go to last post
    PapaMoosey

Cheap Innsbruck Alternative?

Thread Starter: PapaMoosey

Anyone know of a cheaper but very similar alternative?

Last Post By: Paul707 Today, 11:31 PM Go to last post
    Wood Badger

Just another new guy.

Thread Starter: Wood Badger

Hello folks. I'm just another new guy, here to learn what his daddy never taught him about shaving. By the time I was old enough to remember, my father was an electric razor man, so I was too, for years and years. My last rechargeable electric finally died, and I decided to try something else. So...

Last Post By: Wood Badger Today, 11:30 PM Go to last post
    martym

A new BBQ Pit for my truck

Thread Starter: martym

Picked up a new pit for my truck's trailer hitch. I had it made: 1/2" steel. 16" diameter. 2' long. For trips surf fishing, for the park, and just when we r at the ranch and don't feel like driving all the way to camp. It fits onto the receiver. I also had a stand built for it so I can store it...

Last Post By: VerbaVolant Today, 11:28 PM Go to last post
    rodmonster

Barbershop Scent Obsession

Thread Starter: rodmonster

I have a new goal in life. I was lost in the wilderness of countless soap scents until I tried the RazoRock American Blend. I now know that I must sample as many Barbershop scented soaps as humanly possible.:lol: The obsession is new so I am certain that many of you, if not most of you, are far...

Last Post By: saltypaws Today, 11:27 PM Go to last post
    Reevers

Favourite ink colour for corrections/editing?

Thread Starter: Reevers

I'm trying to stay away from the now frowned upon colour of RED for making corrections/changes to reports. I had thought of going to a softer ORANGE colour, like Noodler's Apache Sunset or perhaps changing to something completely different, like GREEN and jumping for Diamine Umber. Purely from a...

Last Post By: Eeyore Today, 11:27 PM Go to last post
    gregoe86

Rando blade PIF

Thread Starter: gregoe86

I have a smattering of blades that I'm not going to use, so I figured I'd throw them in an envelope for someone looking to try something new! 5 Shark SS 2 BlueBird Hi-Stainless 4 Gillette 7 O'Clock Green 3 Gillette Platinum 8 random others You might find your new favorite - what've you...

Last Post By: Dan-O Today, 11:26 PM Go to last post
    fast14riot

Metal detecting

Thread Starter: fast14riot

Just wondering if/who anyone here enjoys metal detecting? I got a detector for fathers day this year from my mother (a strange sentence, lol) that was for sale by my uncle. Well, I didn't have the time to really sit down and figure everything out myself, so it sat in the garage. This last month...

Last Post By: fast14riot Today, 11:26 PM Go to last post
    Random Shaver

Blade Trials Are Over PIF! (CONUS)

Thread Starter: Random Shaver

I recently completed a nine-month effort to find out what my go-to blade would be for my daily driver. As an aside, if anyone's interested in the details, check out these three threads (first, second, third). In order to give a little back to the B&B community, I'm offering a modest PIF as a...

Last Post By: Joe I Today, 11:24 PM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.