• combatwombat

There is no available content written by combatwombat
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

mdevine

SOTD "Giving Thanks" Theme Week 24-30 November 2014

Thread Starter: mdevine

Welcome to the new week, Gentlemen! I enjoyed last week's pet theme immensely. It was great to see such important members of your families. This week, the theme is "Giving Thanks". In the States, it is Thanksgiving holiday week, but all of us have plenty to be thankful for. For me, I went with...

Last Post By: Cash_Stronomer Today, 06:09 AM Go to last post
    Mango

Cold river soaps works - i am really impressed

Thread Starter: Mango

Hi all i just got : - Select Sandalwood. A very elegant pure sandalwood scent. Sandalwood has been synthesised and concentrated in a soap . Fantastic. - Select Citrus : one of the purest and cleaner citrus scent out there. Superbly crisp and defined scent. - Tallow Puro Fresco. This means...

Last Post By: ChiefShaver Today, 06:09 AM Go to last post
    Eaaqas

Dang it! Stand number two returned :(

Thread Starter: Eaaqas

Is it impossible to find a nice looking stand? I need some advice - I want to hold at least my brush and one safety, though holding straights would be cool too! It looks like this one just didn't take water well. The finish disappeared and then it cracked right down the middle! Thank...

Last Post By: t-rod Today, 06:07 AM Go to last post
    b_market

Thanksgiving Soap

Thread Starter: b_market

Mine will be Catie's Bubbles Spanish Holiday or Tiki 1920's Barber Shoppe. What will yours be?

Last Post By: MysticGuido Today, 06:07 AM Go to last post
    mionky

Tiki Delivered

Thread Starter: mionky

I started a thread a few days ago about Tiki not delivering. That thread seems to be locked now and cannot respond. Amanda sent me the items I was missing from my original order and then some. She went over and above. I wanted to thank Amanda and let everyone know. I was only missing one...

Last Post By: eaglesgift Today, 06:05 AM Go to last post
    Haggises

NFL thread.

Thread Starter: Haggises

Just in case some people felt left out fron our fantabulous Washington ######## thread last year, thought I'd make a generic one. Who you got and why will (or won't) they be playing in February?

Last Post By: dklaiman Today, 06:05 AM Go to last post
    warhawk

2014 B&B COLLEGE FOOTBALL thread.

Thread Starter: warhawk

Hi Gents: I hope all is well with you & your families. With the Labor Day Weekend here it marks the start of college football. I am off this weekend and I will be watching the games all day. So... who is your favorite college football team? I'll start. My school & team is the FLORIDA STATE...

Last Post By: dklaiman Today, 06:02 AM Go to last post
    SecretSquirrel

Hello!

Thread Starter: SecretSquirrel

Hello B&B! I'm Anthony, I've been lurking around for a while and finally decided to join. I've just recently started my wet shave endeavors, I only have a cheap Van Der Hagen set right now. I'm planning on buying a Merkur 34c HD as my first DE soon. Hopefully I'll be adding a new Edwin Jagger...

Last Post By: BB Sweed Today, 06:01 AM Go to last post
    Chumango

Will multiple days growth always = pulling?

Thread Starter: Chumango

This morning I shaved with a new Derby blade with 2 days growth. LOTS of pulling on the first pass. Subsequent passes were fine. The end result was a great shave with little irritation. My wife really liked it ;) I know Derby are not the sharpest blade out there, but is this the norm on...

Last Post By: doctopus Today, 06:01 AM Go to last post
    mc3533

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Thread Starter: mc3533

Just want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! I've been a member here for around eight months and have learned so much. There are so many great people here who are always willing to help and provide thoughtful insight. No matter the question or how many times asked, answers are provided with no...

Last Post By: galopede Today, 06:01 AM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.