• combatwombat

There is no available content written by combatwombat
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Rasputin

Any Love For Colonel Conk?

Thread Starter: Rasputin

While digging around the other day, I found a puck of Almond soap that I received several years ago with a shaving bowl, and since my cup was almost empty, I put this in. I'm an Arko man, but honestly, this stuff is not too bad. Do any of you use this brand on a regular basis?

Last Post By: dangerousdon Today, 04:54 PM Go to last post
    irfan977

irfan977's Entry to the Hall of Fame

Thread Starter: irfan977

Hall of Fame EntryWhat is your real name? Irfan What are your nicknames/aliases? None Where do you live? Detroit What is your age (or) generation? 38 What are you in the real world? Terrified What is your favorite shave setup? My Merkur 34C HD, Astra blade, Simpson Chubby 2 and RazoRock...

Last Post By: Graybeard57 Today, 04:53 PM Go to last post
    Devonmoonshire

The New Stew PIF

Thread Starter: Devonmoonshire

To show my gratitude for being selected as a Steward for this Wonderful Site we all call home. I would like to Pay Forward the kindness and generosity that has been shown to me here at Badger & Blade: A Few Simple Rules For this PIF: 1. Must have a minimum of 50 Posts 2. Must Be Happy and...

Last Post By: Sheashaves710 Today, 04:53 PM Go to last post
    rockclimber

50+ soaps reviewed by a new DE shaver.

Thread Starter: rockclimber

I have been DE shaving for only a month and have tried only a few soaps and creams so far. This will be my way of keeping track of all the soaps I have tried. I hope this thread will also help out new DE shavers like me in the future. So far I have: Stirling: Sharp Dressed Man Barbershop...

Last Post By: dkeester Today, 04:52 PM Go to last post
    murc

New to a real straight

Thread Starter: murc

I've been very satisfied with my shavette shaves here recently. I was able to get a bonafide straight from a knife dealer at my work for his dealer price. This blade came direct from the factory so it's nowhere near ready to shave. I have a strip picked out and I'll have it soon. I'm going to...

Last Post By: life2short1971 Today, 04:51 PM Go to last post
    cvargo

The Rocky Mountains

Thread Starter: cvargo

Do you live in one of the rocky mountain states? If so come join the club http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/489287-Rocky-Mountain-Shavers-(RMS)

Last Post By: Hobgoblin Today, 04:51 PM Go to last post
    BigFoot

Safety Razor Acquisition Thread.

Thread Starter: BigFoot

From now on let's try to post all new acquisitions in this thread. That way everyone will be able to easily find them. :001_tt1:

Last Post By: nikonNUT Today, 04:50 PM Go to last post
    Balj86

What's your soap for today?

Thread Starter: Balj86

Theres a long thread on "Whats your Brush for today...?". Don't know if it's been created for shaving soap, but it's worth a shot :biggrin1:! Today I used the almight "MWF!" What did you guys use?

Last Post By: Scary Today, 04:48 PM Go to last post
    simon1

The Sprout-2016

Thread Starter: simon1

It finally dried out enough to get some tilling done. Got the main garden area done, along with my little pepper patch place. Tilled lengthwise and then crosswise on both spots. Hope we don't get flooded again this year. Dang I got tired...but the tiller is better than a mule and a plow....

Last Post By: Nasty Canasta Today, 04:48 PM Go to last post
    toddmog

Am I crazy?

Thread Starter: toddmog

I've been thinking of trying to trade my 62 Slim for a Merkur 37C...or sell it outright and put that money toward one. I use the slim on 9 with a Feather blade and get a great shave. I just don't see the point of having an adjustable that I use fully opened up. I get the same efficiency out of the...

Last Post By: GoneRetroInOH Today, 04:47 PM Go to last post
Image Gallery provided by DragonByte Gallery (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.