• combatwombat

There is no available content written by combatwombat
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

AABCDS

Brush - It's Back!

Thread Starter: AABCDS

:a50::a50: Step right up and gather around everyone! The B&B Essential Brush is back. :a50::a50: It's my pleasure to announce the rebirth of the Badger & Blade Essential brush. This time, it will be boar instead of badger. These brushes are not limited editions; they will be continuously...

Last Post By: Klos Shave Today, 09:07 PM Go to last post
    DogHair

Featured Aftershave - Aqua Velva Musk

Thread Starter: DogHair

After searching around for a while I was surprised to find that AV Musk has never been a featured aftershave. There is also not much to be found as far as history or fragrance information. Basically it was created some time in the 70ís and has been going strong ever since. Since it was created it...

Last Post By: DogHair Today, 09:07 PM Go to last post
    shave4NPS

Do you agree with this?

Thread Starter: shave4NPS

Me thinks I'd rather use canned goo again vs peanut butter. http://lifehackery.com/2008/07/23/health-3/

Last Post By: Macassar Today, 09:04 PM Go to last post
    Chronarch

My Collection and Overcoming RAD

Thread Starter: Chronarch

All, I have finally picked up a nice display case for my collection. I have been looking for one for months. Who knew IKEA would have the solution. I swung by and snagged the case on Saturday and put it together today. Real nice case. I liked that it was semi-industrial but was inspired by...

Last Post By: Chronarch Today, 09:04 PM Go to last post
    natenaaron

Directv opinions

Thread Starter: natenaaron

Got a letter in the mail the other day saying we were grandfathered in a price the cable company did not like so they were upping our rate, then were tacking a sports fee on top of it. It did not raise the rate that much but it is the principle of the thing. So we are thinking about directv. ...

Last Post By: Black Adder Today, 09:00 PM Go to last post
    ByMyBeard

Favorite Pumpkin Beer

Thread Starter: ByMyBeard

As the title suggests, what's your favorite pumpkin beer? Got a least favorite, let's hear it too. My favorite is probably the Sam Adams version. Least favorite was the Pumpkick from New Belgium. I just didn't like the additional cranberry juice. It'd actually turn your tongue red.

Last Post By: blary54 Today, 09:00 PM Go to last post
    syngent

That One Ink Colour That You Just Cant Find

Thread Starter: syngent

Ive been looking for a colour ink that in the way I wasn't it just didn't seem to exist. anyone else have that color they wish they could find A bright blue that is like something else but a little more something else or a green that's not quite forest but not turquoise either for me it's...

Last Post By: rickcharles606 Today, 08:58 PM Go to last post
    shoulderpet

Lathering query

Thread Starter: shoulderpet

Hi All, Have a query about lathering, my lathering technique works fine, no problems at all,however whenever I read about other peoples technique it always starts with "soak the brush for 5 minutes then give the brush a shake" or have a shower whilst the brush soaks" . I am not criticizing...

Last Post By: Big Jim Today, 08:58 PM Go to last post
    Obsidian Butterfly

First DE shave, not impressed

Thread Starter: Obsidian Butterfly

I finally got up the nerve to shave my legs with my DE and as of now, I'm not impressed. My legs are red, irritated and really itchy. No blood which is good but I really expected a closer shave. I get better results with my cheap single blade carts. Tell me this gets better...

Last Post By: dlaroe Today, 08:57 PM Go to last post
    plan80

Fantasy Baseball, anyone?

Thread Starter: plan80

Has there ever been a B and B fantasy baseball league? I play in three others, but was thinking it'd be fun to start one through here We could keep it real simple. Any interest?

Last Post By: bcw83 Today, 08:57 PM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.