• Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

tsellati

Your thoughts on the Skagen Men's SKW6066 watch.

Thread Starter: tsellati

...would be much appreciated. I came across the watch while checking out the watch selection at my local Von Maur store. I had been looking for a white faced watch with a gold case and really liked the look of this watch: I am curious to hear from anyone that has this watch and can comment...

Last Post By: Doc4 Today, 10:00 AM Go to last post
    bluemantra

What Aftershave did you use today?

Thread Starter: bluemantra

I used Penhaligon's English Fern AS to celebrate St. Patricks Day.

Last Post By: WhiskeyJoe Today, 10:00 AM Go to last post
    jstr2112

Kent H 8 face lather

Thread Starter: jstr2112

Question about Kent brushes, I am thinking about getting a Badger brush. I have 3 Muhle Synthetic brushes. Soap/face lather. My question is are the BLK- 8 too floppy for face lathering as many reviews suggest. Does the H-8 best badger, correct some of that? Or even bumping down to the 4 help?...

Last Post By: Texchappy Today, 09:59 AM Go to last post
    Nicholas

Gillette NEW, which model?

Thread Starter: Nicholas

I bought this today. The razor is in very good condition, the gold plating is almost gone but you can't see any brass spots. It looks more like a nickel plated razor now. I cleaned and sterilized it. I have a few questions. Does this case have anything to do with the razor or the Gillette in...

Last Post By: shavedgentleman Today, 09:59 AM Go to last post
    sland165

Rockwell blades

Thread Starter: sland165

Decided to try Rockwell after a few recommendations from some friends. Popped one in the Aristocrat and had one of the worst cases of burn in a very long time. Now I attributed that to not using the Crat for a while and not compensating for the additional weight over my others. However, pass 1 and...

Last Post By: sland165 Today, 09:58 AM Go to last post
    ccpastork

Making a brush

Thread Starter: ccpastork

I mentioned in a prior post that I was making my own brush. After learning a hard lesson in polishing horn and nearly ruining a quality "finest badger" knot I thought I should seek the advice of you fine gentlemen. 1. What epoxy should I use and how much? 2. How much loft is recommended for a...

Last Post By: DCRIII Today, 09:57 AM Go to last post
    TheVez2

Aftershave Pass Box

Thread Starter: TheVez2

The long wait is overÖ the Aftershave Pass Box is finally here! What is the Aftershave Pass Box? Itís a travelling box full of aftershave. Most of what is inside the box are common aftershaves that everyone should try. Most of them are inexpensive to buy, but many folks donít want to...

Last Post By: Happy Dad Today, 09:55 AM Go to last post
    just_sam

Manual Razor vs Electric razor?

Thread Starter: just_sam

good morning guys this is a comparision between shaving with a blade razor and an electric shaver. Electric razors do not require special grooming items such as shaving cream, soap, gels or even water. They are more versatile in that they can be used to accurately shave facial hair, beards,...

Last Post By: Lmarkow Today, 09:54 AM Go to last post
    malocchio

Calabrese TURDILLI

Thread Starter: malocchio

My cousin found a recipe from the 1950's my Aunt wrote down.It's for my favorite cookies ,a Calabria Christmas cookie called "turdilli" , they do look like little turds , but the origin of the name is unknown to me...Recipe calls for Muscatel , which used to be a fortified wino wine made with...

Last Post By: mrlandpirate Today, 09:52 AM Go to last post
    Joucas

Hi y'all

Thread Starter: Joucas

:001_cool: New to DE shaving and this site. Well, that's not entirely accurate - my father taught me shave with a DE razor some 45 years ago. Cut myself rather badly and been using cartridge blades ever since. Just recently decided to give it another go and have been enjoying it immensely. ...

Last Post By: alex2363 Today, 09:52 AM Go to last post
Image Gallery provided by DragonByte Gallery (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.