• Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

A place to put your Cella

Thread Starter: karhu

I recently purchased a block of Cella, and with the recent gift of a scuttle I needed a nice place to have the Cella on the counter. A trip to the local potter, and I ended up with this custom made: Little bit larger than I intended (it has a 1/3 of the block of Cella in it) but I'm...

Last Post By: nwjs Today, 01:49 AM Go to last post

"Starter" strop in the UK

Thread Starter: ImThatGuy

Hello all - can anyone recommend a UK source for a reasonable (quality and price) strop for someone starting out with straights? Thanks

Last Post By: beowulf Today, 01:49 AM Go to last post

Kiss My Face shelf life

Thread Starter: eleuther0s

I bought 4 bottles of KMF cool mint moisture shave on Amazon because the price for just one with shipping was ridiculous and I can't find it anywhere near me. Will the 3 bottles stay good long enough for me to have the one I've started in a rotation with my other stuff, or should I 3017 it so that...

Last Post By: deoxy4 Today, 01:47 AM Go to last post
    one cut

James bond shave

Thread Starter: one cut

In a other thread We Identified the bowl in the shaving scene Skyfall. I am still looking to identify the brush and have a nice but not perfect screen shot. so any ideas what that brush could be ?

Last Post By: beowulf Today, 01:38 AM Go to last post

Best shaving brush for $10 and under?

Thread Starter: Razorburn92

So I'm thinking about getting a new shaving brush from Omega, but I don't have a lot of money to spend on one so I've set my budget to $10 bucks. I'd like to know if you guys have ever used a Omega brush that was cheaper than 10 bucks and how does it lather, how's the quality etc? I'm not one of...

Last Post By: Jopete Today, 01:36 AM Go to last post

Anyone shave at night before going to bed?

Thread Starter: anoop

I have a bit of insomnia so I can stay up late easily. But I'm not a morning person and often have trouble getting out of bed even if I set an alarm. A couple of times I decided to try shaving at night and it worked out well because I was much more relaxed. Anyone regularly shave at night?

Last Post By: NinthSphere Today, 01:20 AM Go to last post

SOTD " Local Geography Week" October 12th - 18th, 2015

Thread Starter: skypsyd

Welcome to the New week here on the Shave/Scent of the Day This weeks Theme will be: Local Geography Please show us interesting parts of your Town, City, State, or Country, along with your shaving gear for the day. This has always been a very popular theme, plus gives all of us a chance...

Last Post By: gemini68j Today, 01:16 AM Go to last post

Badger Brush (shedding) ~ Question on restored brush with knot from TGN

Thread Starter: JoeGlock

I know there are many posts about shedding brushes, and I have been through too many to count looking for an answer, but here is the situation I face: I have been using shave brushes for about 8 years now, until about two years ago (or so) I only had purchased cheep(er) brushes, usually made by...

Last Post By: Cumberland Sausage Today, 01:12 AM Go to last post

Shaving music

Thread Starter: siouxshaver

Hello everyone! First post here on B&B. I normally listen to music in the shower, and generally it keeps playing while I shave. I think having a little bit of background music or something helps me get into a rhythm on my passes. Does anybody else listen to music while they shave, and if so,...

Last Post By: bberg100 Today, 01:10 AM Go to last post

Fat Boy Incoming!

Thread Starter: aladale

My purchase as of tonight. I really like my Slim and am looking forward to getting this beauty. It's gonna be a long 2 or 3 weeks before this Fat Boy rolls in from Europe...

Last Post By: Highspeedlane Today, 12:58 AM Go to last post
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Image Gallery provided by DragonByte Gallery (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.