• Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

imatabor

Weck Sextoblade pass around

Thread Starter: imatabor

I have a Weck Sextoblade sitting here gathering dust. This is a shame since it shaves so well. I also have a packet of 5 blades. So this is simple math, the first 5 people who have at least 50 posts who want to try it get a shot. Just say your in. You can use only one of the blades and then...

Last Post By: Andy77 Today, 09:47 PM Go to last post
    big70tom

Personna Med Prep

Thread Starter: big70tom

What are these MedPrep blades supposed to look like? I Ordered some off eBay, and am not sure I received the real thing. They don't say med prep anywhere on the blade or wrapper, just Persona, made in u.s.a.

Last Post By: zachster Today, 09:47 PM Go to last post
    Jut

Kaweco 14k Nibs?

Thread Starter: Jut

Scroll down here http://www.kaweco-pen.com/en/Schreibgeraete/andere_serien/zubehoer/ersatzteile-federn/ersatzteile-federn.php It looks like Kaweco has 14k nib units available now...Has anyone tried these yet; What do you think of them if so.

Last Post By: Stonerman33 Today, 09:46 PM Go to last post
    Marco

The Renaissance of hair pomades & the new Golden Age

Thread Starter: Marco

"A sunny day in the early 1930's. A young well-educated man walks in the main street of his small town. The young man is elegantly dressed with a grey suit, white shirt, blue tie and a pair of black, shiny shoes. He is clean-shaven and wears a wonderful French cologne. Suddenly, he stops by the...

Last Post By: Blitzkrieg Today, 09:46 PM Go to last post
    Mad Man

What are you drinking tonight?

Thread Starter: Mad Man

Teusner The Riebke Shiraz 2010: nice Barossa red. Earlier tonight I started with a Smirnoff & 7 Up.

Last Post By: Bossies Today, 09:45 PM Go to last post
    Shutterbug57

OCtober 2014

Thread Starter: Shutterbug57

Last year we had fun with open combs in October, so let's do it again this year. We have 1 month til the kickoff, so if you don't have an OC, or you want more OC's, you have time to act. Last year garyg shaved with 29 different OC razors and several of us got in 31 shaves. You can review last...

Last Post By: Morman Bridge Today, 09:43 PM Go to last post
    IMightBeWrong

Badger: The absolute softest tips possible?

Thread Starter: IMightBeWrong

I've used a number of brushes now that have a lot of scrub, often with at least a little bit of scritch to go with it. I'm starting to go on a "softie" kick lately, though, and I'm looking for ultra soft brushes. Right now, I'm leaning toward a Thater because of it's reputation for super soft tips...

Last Post By: shaverjoe Today, 09:42 PM Go to last post
    panther308

Monday is the Day

Thread Starter: panther308

Ok Guys, I have my very first razor coming Saturday from a B&B Member and it's a shave ready one along with a strop kit and I have set Monday as the day for the first shave, the strop supposed to be a leather/canvas one along with a balsa wood one with a paste on it, I think chromium oxide. I have...

Last Post By: panther308 Today, 09:41 PM Go to last post
    BigBooms

Good afternoon

Thread Starter: BigBooms

Good afternoon everyone, I'm Conrad a fanatical wet shaver from the Northern Territory in Australia. I am definitely a straight razor man much like my father and grandfather. (Good habits are passed on apparently) Though because I travel regularly with work I am often forced resort to a...

Last Post By: xxvaleria Today, 09:39 PM Go to last post
    scruffyv

Top 5 DE Confessions

Thread Starter: scruffyv

What are your top 5 Traditional Shaving Confessions? Things that you do (or don't do) which would be contra to the general opinion or ethic exhibited in this forum, or something related to shaving that you are a little sheepish about? Here are mine: 1. I cannot find the time to shave...

Last Post By: Vespasian Today, 09:39 PM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.