• Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Thater 4125/3 2 band or Thater 4292/5 2 band

Thread Starter: jason24

Hello everyone, I want to order a new Thater 2 band brush. I face lather most of the time and I understand the 4125 has a shorter loft and has more backbone. I've also heard great things about the 4292/5. I want one with the bulb shape. I love the handle on the 4292 in Ivory. I will eventually buy...

Last Post By: jason24 Today, 09:05 AM Go to last post

OCtober 2016

Thread Starter: Shutterbug57

Once again, it is 01 September. While the SE folks are kicking off their month, and some of us may be among them, it is time for the OC folks to begin thinking of OCtober. This will be the 4th year for the OCtober thread, this year called OCtober 2016. I know that this is a fun thread, but...

Last Post By: TobyC Today, 09:04 AM Go to last post

Ginger's Garden Suede

Thread Starter: Demidog

I like aftershave splashes but I feel like they always dry out my skin and leave it feeling very tight. I have dry skin as it is so when I saw another review of this aftershave, I knew that I had to try it out. This is a unique aftershave in that it goes on more like a balm than a typical...

Last Post By: shyster512 Today, 09:02 AM Go to last post

Barrister & Mann Hallows

Thread Starter: Gaius

Tonight at midnight Barrister & Mann did their annual release of Hallows. I have literally been waiting a year, after missing last year's release and snagged a couple tonight. Anyone else go after the Hallows tonight? Can't wait till it comes!

Last Post By: de_shaver Today, 09:02 AM Go to last post

Importance of bad blades

Thread Starter: sgemmett

I received and awesome PIF from @Cksnffr and have been trying some blades. I've only used astra SP prior to this and only have a couple months of DE shaving experience. I naturally gravitated some of the brands I knew about (feather, personna, etc) but struggled a little trying to determine when I...

Last Post By: Runnin_Ute Today, 09:01 AM Go to last post

Soaps that don't get talked about much thread

Thread Starter: big70tom

I was reading a thread about shave soaps that do not get talked about much on here, or used to and dont anymore. I really enjoyed the thread, was using it to make some purchases, but now I cannot find it. I sear he'd and failed. Hoping one of you guys who are way better than me can help me out and...

Last Post By: timetofly Today, 09:01 AM Go to last post

The Intercontinental All Italian Shave-Off

Thread Starter: SteveWY

Greetings and Ciao! Two of us Badger & Blade members from the USA and Italy are partnering in an Intercontinental All Italian Shave-Off! We hope all B&B members with interest and experience with Italian shaving products or really the Italian experience will follow the thread and perhaps even...

Last Post By: rudyt Today, 09:00 AM Go to last post

My Guess... 3017

Thread Starter: johnniegold

Over the course of the last year I have been concentrating on using and finishing product. I have been going through aftershaves, colognes and shaving creams and sold off most of the excess. But the soaps... well, I just like them all and don't want to unload them. Over the last several months I...

Last Post By: brucered Today, 08:59 AM Go to last post

Artisan Maker(s) you feel needs more "shoutout"

Thread Starter: aerolord

With so many artisan soap maker these days, often we came across some soaps and wonder why not much people talk about them. Here are my pick: Bufflehead - Granted, I know that this soap is always out of stock. However, the performance on this is stellar! But do note I will be slightly bias on...

Last Post By: aerolord Today, 08:59 AM Go to last post

How do you get your coffee at work?

Thread Starter: linty1

As the title says, just curious on how you manage to get coffee at work... I've seen some thermoses, do you have a little set up? Just drink the sludge from the local chain? Or one of those auto pod machines?

Last Post By: njpaddy Today, 08:56 AM Go to last post
Image Gallery provided by DragonByte Gallery (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.