• TallyShave

There is no available content written by TallyShave
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

porksoda

Is it a Boar or Badger brush?

Thread Starter: porksoda

I purchased some old shaving brushes on eBay not neither had any writing on them. They have wooden handles but unsure on what they are. Person selling them said they were cleaning out a very old house and found them.

Last Post By: Gabeson Today, 10:17 PM Go to last post
    skypsyd

SOTD "Patriotic / Free Week" June 29th - July 5th, 2015

Thread Starter: skypsyd

Well, June is just about in the books and originally this weeks theme was solely going to be Patriot, as those of us here in the U.S. get ready to celebrate our Independence on July 4th. However since we have folks from all over the world that contribute, it is better that we make this a...

Last Post By: skypsyd Today, 10:16 PM Go to last post
    Baconator

Summertime Menthol PIF

Thread Starter: Baconator

Greetings! Though still pretty new to the wet shaving life, I have discovered that my skin does not agree with products that have menthol in them. I have a couple items in my den that I would like to pass on to somebody that appreciates a good menthol cooling during the summertime. So I would...

Last Post By: chef8489 Today, 10:13 PM Go to last post
    langod

Memorable (or awful) TV commercials about food

Thread Starter: langod

Inspried by the TV Dinners/Hungry Helper/Manwich thread, I thought it would be fun for us to post our favorite memorable food related TV commercials. They might be hilarious, terrifying or just plain bad. Or maybe they make you think of a better, vanished time. here's some I found. You can...

Last Post By: cleanshaved Today, 10:13 PM Go to last post
    Darknight9064

New guy here

Thread Starter: Darknight9064

Hey guys I'm new to b&b and wanted to say hello and a little about me I've been using a Edwin jagger safety razor for about a year and got a straight razor a little bit before that I need to save I pass time with books and video games when I'm not at work and always open to discussions and polite...

Last Post By: ackvil Today, 10:12 PM Go to last post
    imatabor

*closed* New Steward PIF *closed*

Thread Starter: imatabor

This has been a big few weeks for me. I have crossed the 3,000 post line (I'm at 3,400 now, so over due), I have been given the privilege to serve you all as your new Steward (If I can help anyone just drop me a PM), and lastly but the best of all I am now a Grandfather for the first time (check...

Last Post By: chef8489 Today, 10:11 PM Go to last post
    Billy182

I am a brand new newbie

Thread Starter: Billy182

It's a long story how I got here, but it boils down to losing a new razor and then remembering how I saw an old DE tucked away in a dusty basement closet years ago. After some searching and a pleasant surprise, I'm happy to say I now have two vintage passions :) Best, and hello to all! Bill

Last Post By: ackvil Today, 10:11 PM Go to last post
    tejolot3

Seasoned shavers: What do you think is the #1 mistake made by newbies?

Thread Starter: tejolot3

So I've been DE shaving for almost two years now, and I'm thinking back on my first few shaves, wondering what was my biggest mistake. That's a tough one to nail down, as some things are simply technique that takes time to learn, while other things are more related to lack of knowledge, impatience,...

Last Post By: ackvil Today, 10:10 PM Go to last post
    Mad Man

What are you drinking tonight?

Thread Starter: Mad Man

Teusner The Riebke Shiraz 2010: nice Barossa red. Earlier tonight I started with a Smirnoff & 7 Up.

Last Post By: Jaybeez Today, 10:10 PM Go to last post
    Scout0228

Show Me Your Collection

Thread Starter: Scout0228

My wife and youngest daughter got tired of seeing my collection lying about the table next to my easy chair so they gave me a display case for father’s day. Got me to thinking... Hmmm, what do other collections look like and how are they displayed? As I go through the B&B threads I see a lot of...

Last Post By: matt71 Today, 10:07 PM Go to last post
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.