• TallyShave

There is no available content written by TallyShave
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Gamma

Jnats - Sealing with Cashew Lacquer

Thread Starter: Gamma

Hey Kent - this one's for you! (He probably doesn't remember - but Kent gave me the idea to make this clip) Some people seal their stones, others do not. Some people do it one way, others do it another way. Whatever....to each their own. YMMV. Something along those lines applies here. ...

Last Post By: Gamma Today, 01:38 PM Go to last post
    HUF

BIC Sensitive Skin single-blade disposables

Thread Starter: HUF

I knew it was going to happen sooner or later... I have been wet-shaving since 1974. Started with a DE, cream, boar brush. In a few years switched to BIC disposables and was using them exclusively for some 35 years. Used the same Muhle boar brush for almost 20 years even when I had to apply foam...

Last Post By: Green Bay Today, 01:38 PM Go to last post
    TommyBBQ

Need some advice guys. Please help.

Thread Starter: TommyBBQ

I came here looking for a solution. After I shave, then under my jaw line and my entire neck is very itchy. The skin in these area isn't in no way dry.Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Tommy Bessinger

Last Post By: Effy Today, 01:35 PM Go to last post
    Mango

I'd like to take the plunge.just need a push

Thread Starter: Mango

Hi all, DE shaver since 7 months, wet shaver since a lifetime. I shave daily almost BBS, got a very sensitive skin...but the temptation is becoming too strong. :w00t: I want a straight and a beautiful one. I am encline to believe one can't shave daily with a straight razor (is it so ?). I...

Last Post By: Mango Today, 01:34 PM Go to last post
    mdevine

SOTD "Giving Thanks" Theme Week 24-30 November 2014

Thread Starter: mdevine

Welcome to the new week, Gentlemen! I enjoyed last week's pet theme immensely. It was great to see such important members of your families. This week, the theme is "Giving Thanks". In the States, it is Thanksgiving holiday week, but all of us have plenty to be thankful for. For me, I went with...

Last Post By: dr_mancha Today, 01:34 PM Go to last post
    johnniegold

My Guess... 3017

Thread Starter: johnniegold

Over the course of the last year I have been concentrating on using and finishing product. I have been going through aftershaves, colognes and shaving creams and sold off most of the excess. But the soaps... well, I just like them all and don't want to unload them. Over the last several months I...

Last Post By: Atalk Today, 01:34 PM Go to last post
    Armiger

Le Pere Lucien Shaving Soap

Thread Starter: Armiger

I picked up a tin of this soap from Phil on my last order with Bullgoose. I will admit up front that I have been primarily a cream guy to this point- looks like this may be changing. I have now used this soap a half dozen times and it is giving me great lather, a very smooth shave and does not...

Last Post By: zzitop Today, 01:33 PM Go to last post
    chansta

Noxzema is your friend. No seriously.

Thread Starter: chansta

For anyone who is even considering this stuff based on the previous posts...DO IT. I just had the smoothest shave ever with the following set up: slim adjustable/feather/semogue brush/arko/noxzema prep after shower. The reason I know noxzema was the difference maker is because my lather...

Last Post By: Usascot Today, 01:32 PM Go to last post
    NSmalls

Hoarders: Shaving edition

Thread Starter: NSmalls

Hope everyone is enjoying their time with their family. Thought it would be neat to see what everyone's stockpile looks like. Post a pic of your stash! Soaps, razors, brushes, aftershaves, blades, I wanna see it! And don't worry, we won't have an intervention :lol: I will post a pic of mine as...

Last Post By: Burgundy Today, 01:31 PM Go to last post
    bacira33

First Razor

Thread Starter: bacira33

Hello all! I am looking to purchase my first straight razor. I am thinking of a Thiers Issard, however i am looking for suggestions as to a first straight. I am looking to spend up to about 200$, and am open to both new or vintage pieces. Please help me!

Last Post By: Seraphim Today, 01:29 PM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.