• TallyShave

There is no available content written by TallyShave
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Jim

The Thin Blue Smoke thread VIII- BBQ at the B&B

Thread Starter: Jim

Can you believe it- Our Eighth year! BBQ I & BBQ II & BBQ III & BBQ IV & BBQ V & BBQ VI & BBQVII Post your BBQ and grilled successes! Got a low and slow question? Post away. So WHATS COOKIN'?

Last Post By: DoctorShavegood Today, 06:53 PM Go to last post
    dougydee

Egg recipe

Thread Starter: dougydee

Hi mess hall. I'm in need of some of your finest recipes that use eggs. My chickens have all started laying (4 or 5 per day) so we've enough eggs to supply ourselves, family and friends. Sunday morning cookup, scrambled, fried or poached and quiches are already a staple so am looking to expand. ...

Last Post By: Shiloh Today, 06:53 PM Go to last post
    emwolf

PIF to a co-worker

Thread Starter: emwolf

Well, I went and did a non B&B PIF. I work in a small office and one thing that happens is that when I look up a shaving product, if the website I visit has a re-targeting campaign (where a website's ads follow you around after you leave) the ads my show up on my co-workers computers (all the same...

Last Post By: KeenDogg Today, 06:52 PM Go to last post
    Balj86

What's your soap for today?

Thread Starter: Balj86

Theres a long thread on "Whats your Brush for today...?". Don't know if it's been created for shaving soap, but it's worth a shot :biggrin1:! Today I used the almight "MWF!" What did you guys use?

Last Post By: nemo Today, 06:52 PM Go to last post
    weekly

anyone using merkur futur

Thread Starter: weekly

I'm thinking about purchasing a merkur futur razor and would like to know what current users think of it and how it compares with the vintage adjustables as far as the settings are Equaled such as a 5 vs 5 and For you what blade you find to be most effective and I appreciate all advice and...

Last Post By: lancelot Today, 06:52 PM Go to last post
    DoctorShavegood

Smoking a flat

Thread Starter: DoctorShavegood

I picked up a nice black angus brisket flat from the market. I've got all these different things running through my head about the way I want to season and smoke it. I'll leave it to you for ideas.

Last Post By: DoctorShavegood Today, 06:49 PM Go to last post
    dangerousdon

The Great Louisiana Flood of 2016

Thread Starter: dangerousdon

As I sit here in this hotel room it is almost 5:00 AM. I slept me share last night but I am up and cannot sleep any longer. I am letting the wife and in laws get some rest but my mind wanders. It began on August 12th, 2016 in a place outside Baton Rouge, Louisiana called Denham Springs. Other...

Last Post By: dangerousdon Today, 06:49 PM Go to last post
    Heckle

PIF: Taconic Tequila Lime shaving cream (Lets get back to school)

Thread Starter: Heckle

I have a jar of Taconic Tequila Lime shaving cream that I am PIFing to a good home. Requirements: Simple. All I ask is that you have never tried this before. Also you should have between one and three million post. So simply reply with "I'm in" and tell us all of a fond memory of your K-12...

Last Post By: KeenDogg Today, 06:49 PM Go to last post
    JimL911

D01 3 band questions.

Thread Starter: JimL911

In true B&B fashion, I "need" a new brush. I've decided on Shavemac. I'd like to know how much backbone and splay the 3 band D01 have. I have a Duke 2 and the size is nice but as a face latherer I want backbone closer to my Thater 2 band bulb. I've got a 24mm TGN 2 band fan set about 50-52mm...

Last Post By: Bhugo Today, 06:47 PM Go to last post
    Chango

Rank the True Reasons Why You are into Wet Shaving (Be Honest)

Thread Starter: Chango

I know that the “it’s cheaper than cartridge shaving” issue is always thrown out there as a reason to switch to wet shaving. But honestly, so far I spend more on DE shaving than on cartridge shaving BY FAR—brushes, razors, blades, soaps, aftershaves… I already have enough shaving soaps in my...

Last Post By: lancelot Today, 06:44 PM Go to last post
Image Gallery provided by DragonByte Gallery (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.