• TallyShave

There is no available content written by TallyShave
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

dangerousdon

The mostly average but some good stuff.maybe.PIF

Thread Starter: dangerousdon

So, like others, I have only been wet shaving for a short time, but I am already amassing software like it's nobody's business. So there are some things I have duplicates of; there are some things I didn't care for; and there are some things that I was chosen by the shaving gods to wear, but since...

Last Post By: dgreene120 Today, 10:48 AM Go to last post
    fordfather

4th Grade Geography

Thread Starter: fordfather

My 10 year old son brought home a geography assignment that he needs a little help with. The Assignment: Collect postcards from other States. He wants to collect as many post cards from as many different States as possible. The card needs to be representative of the State(or city/tourist...

Last Post By: DoctorShavegood Today, 10:48 AM Go to last post
    19TPL91

SWMBO drops a bombshell.

Thread Starter: 19TPL91

So I've just gotten into the DE shaving habit over the past month. Prior to that, because I really couldn't content with cartridge razors, I shaved rarely and when I did it was almost always with an electric trimmer just to keep my whiskers short and neat. I've now invested probably the better...

Last Post By: Useless shaver Today, 10:48 AM Go to last post
    catrazor

Lady with Allergies to Metals

Thread Starter: catrazor

Hi everyone! I have stumbled on your website and been quite impressed with your knowledge and passion about razors and shaving! I also have noticed that people here seem to be concerned about ethics (for example, there are banned vendors). I recently learned that I have Allergic Contact...

Last Post By: catrazor Today, 10:48 AM Go to last post
    Dr.No

Can you gents suggest a new series for me to watch?

Thread Starter: Dr.No

Hello all , im looking for a new series to watch after just finishing TURN washingtons spies. The series i have enjoyed so far have been Dexter, Mad men , Band of brothers , Parks and recreation and Downton Abbey. Any suggestions would be great !:thumbup:

Last Post By: adriang Today, 10:46 AM Go to last post
    kevdogg329

The Darth Lord/Jedi Passaround Box for those in a restraint.

Thread Starter: kevdogg329

The purpose of this box is to give those in the restraint a little fun without making any purchases. (Shipping does not count as an expense) The rules: 1. You must be actively involved in a restraint. Yearly, Seasonal, Monthly, and indicate which restraint(s) you are in to sign up. 2. If...

Last Post By: kevdogg329 Today, 10:45 AM Go to last post
    limegreen

Amazing yoghurt shaving cream

Thread Starter: limegreen

Ok, this is one of the most strange and awsome things I have stumbled upon. Shaving cream made of plain yoghurt and baking soda. I found an old article about it in a magazine from the eighties in my local library. It is common knowledge that yoghurt is beneficial for the skin. Many use it in...

Last Post By: babydials Today, 10:45 AM Go to last post
    gixxer562

Son of Zues or XXX?

Thread Starter: gixxer562

I'm over at Maggards have Maggards Lime and Bergamot In my basket but can't decide which other to get, Son of Zues or XXX I have not tried either what do you guys recommend?

Last Post By: dgreene120 Today, 10:43 AM Go to last post
    frank85

Watch Ya Wearing

Thread Starter: frank85

It's Friday the 13th Watch ya wearing :biggrin: here are some crappy shots of my ORIS TT1 DIVER TITAN WATCH :thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1:

Last Post By: Citizen C Today, 10:43 AM Go to last post
    Doc4

Special Birthday SOTD

Thread Starter: Doc4

The title kind of says it all! If it's your birthday, post your SOTD here instead of the weekly thread. Now, don't just post any old SOTD. You know and I know, and they all know, that your birthday is a special day, and you will (not "might" ... WILL) treat yourself to something special. ...

Last Post By: ram57 Today, 10:42 AM Go to last post
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.