• TallyShave

There is no available content written by TallyShave
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

I made a video.

Thread Starter: P911

I was teaching my Nephew how to shave the other day and he said I should make an instruction video. Sounded like fun so here it is. I've only been shaving since July so don't shoot!!!

Last Post By: Blaidth Today, 07:43 PM Go to last post
    August West

Turkey Joints PIF

Thread Starter: August West

Turkey Joints have been a Central New York Holiday Tradition since 1919 and I would like to PIF a jar to one lucky B&B member. To Enter: Post you are in and share an anecdote or connection to Central New York. The connection can be big or small, direct or indirect. I think you will enjoy...

Last Post By: August West Today, 07:43 PM Go to last post
    Johnny DE

Do you remove the blade from the razor between shaves?

Thread Starter: Johnny DE

How do you store a blade that you are planning to use again? Do you remove it or leave it in the razor between shaves? If you remove it where do you store it? I remove the blade from the razor, dry it and store it in a little box until next use. But I am wondering if this is really necessary if...

Last Post By: Grandpa Pipes Today, 07:42 PM Go to last post

Coconuts for Christmas help

Thread Starter: imatabor

I love the smell of coconut! My wife will buy herself a bottle of coconut scented shampoo and I could just drink the stuff. For Christmas I was thinking about asking for a coconut scented shaving soap. I really like Stirling soaps if that gives you a baseline of what I like. Any help?

Last Post By: Gabeson Today, 07:42 PM Go to last post
    California Cajun

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

Thread Starter: California Cajun

Henckles 3/8"

Last Post By: DudeAbides Today, 07:41 PM Go to last post

Arko PIF (US/CAN)

Thread Starter: Sheashaves710

I've got new sticks of Arko I would like to PIF. I thought I might like to use them as a travel soap, but I can't warm up to the scent. However, from what I have heard this soap lathers exceptionally well. So, my loss, your gain. :biggrin1: Open to any US/CAN member who does not currently have...

Last Post By: bjhubb Today, 07:41 PM Go to last post

Butcher bros spine uneven

Thread Starter: therealJZ

I got this butcher brothers razor as part of a lot off eBay. The spine is not symmetrical. The hone wear does not look dramatically different on each side. What would the cause of this be? Is it fixable? I would like to get this restored and some horn scales but not if it is not fixable. I hope...

Last Post By: panther308 Today, 07:40 PM Go to last post
    Nick Styptic

The Boxing Thread

Thread Starter: Nick Styptic

This is your place to discuss all aspects of the Sweet Science. Whether you are an active boxer,amateur or pro,trainer or corner man, or are an active fan like myself. Let us know your thoughts on the influence of Premier Boxing Champions ( Al Hayman ) broadcasts on Showtime and HBO . Your...

Last Post By: kaizen Today, 07:40 PM Go to last post
    Mtn Man

Mtn Man's Entry to the Hall of Fame

Thread Starter: Mtn Man

Hall of Fame EntryWhat is your real name? Rob What are your nicknames/aliases? Mountain Man Where do you live? Near Jasper, Alberta Canada What is your age (or) generation? 38 What are you in the real world? Pipefitter What is your favorite shave setup? Merkur HD What are your hobbies...

Last Post By: ackvil Today, 07:40 PM Go to last post
    Rusty Blade

Any soaps you won't buy again?

Thread Starter: Rusty Blade

Are there any soaps (or creams) that you have used that you won't buy again (because of poor performance)? I initially Tried and liked all these soaps...but I don't think I would buy them again...not that they are terrible...just too many other good ones on my shelf now: Col Conk Unscented...

Last Post By: Raven Koenes Today, 07:39 PM Go to last post
Image Gallery provided by DragonByte Gallery (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.