• TallyShave

There is no available content written by TallyShave
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Annual Saint Sue Auction 2015

Thread Starter: Senshi

The Annual 'Saint' Sue Moore Memorial Fundraiser is fast approaching. This will be our 5th annual event and we hope it is our most successful event yet! We can not pull this off alone and we rely on our generous membership to donate items to be auctioned. If you are not familiar with the...

Last Post By: oc_in_fw Today, 07:24 PM Go to last post

Follow up!

Thread Starter: Colt_KA

Hello all, I have been in the DE/Wet-shaving game for about 3 months now, and just want a little more direction if you gents don't mind! First, I felt as if I got the hang of shaving with the DE rather quickly, and although I am pleased enough with the quality of my shaves...I find that I...

Last Post By: Colt_KA Today, 07:21 PM Go to last post

Lapping film, try it.

Thread Starter: Blix

I got some lapping film in a PIF a while ago, 4/8/16/30 equivalent grits. I use them on top of a lapped 8x3" hone, but any flat surface will do. They may not offer the sexy smooth feel of a big dollar hone, but man they are effective, and the edges off the "30k" film is not that unlike a $350...

Last Post By: jgkeegan Today, 07:21 PM Go to last post

What do you have "Out for delivery"?

Thread Starter: delislave

If you're like me, you love reading those words, "Out for delivery"! Ok, I'll start. I'm waiting on a German Single Ring Clone. How about you?

Last Post By: misterjones Today, 07:19 PM Go to last post

Dutch Oven Recommendation

Thread Starter: DrumDawg

We are looking to replace some old (and relatively cheap) cookware. I read that the Lodge Enameled Dutch Oven is one of the best; What would you recommend?

Last Post By: TexLaw Today, 07:19 PM Go to last post

Today's $6 pickens including a cased redtip.

Thread Starter: RickL

Behind the closed bathroom door and inside the medicine cabinet of an old creepy house. Grabbed all of the following for $6. Bonus, another old type for OCtober. It's an interesting razor. Will post more about it later.

Last Post By: Toothpick Today, 07:17 PM Go to last post

Thoughts on Noodler's Bernanke Blue ink

Thread Starter: tsellati

Being new to fountain pens I am just starting to delve into the wonderfully diverse world of inks. I have some Noodler's Heart of Darkness that I have been using in my Sailor Clear Demonstrator pen, and I really love what a deep black color is has. I am interested in hearing fellow badger's...

Last Post By: Traveling Man Today, 07:13 PM Go to last post

Saddened by Clubman Pinaud

Thread Starter: toddmog

I really want to like it, but it makes my chin break out if I use it two days in a row. I tried it last week on Sunday and Monday and by Tuesday morning, I had a few pimples. I did the same thing this week and woke up with three pimples on my chin this morning. Oh well, I guess I'm only out...

Last Post By: TexFlood Today, 07:13 PM Go to last post

Danger Shave! - Texas style -

Thread Starter: -EdG

So there I was, sniffing soaps as we sometimes do, selecting the next shave setup for RazoRoctober when all of the sudden.... :scared: Ya see? :confused1 Need a hint?

Last Post By: PMT Today, 07:12 PM Go to last post

Indian made $6 brand new Gillette Tech

Thread Starter: play

Just wanted to share something I found and perhaps newer DE recruits can try this like I did. May be some members already know about this. In India, apparently Gillette is still making Tech razors. I got mine last week and have been shaving with it since. I thought I'd share this information...

Last Post By: play Today, 07:11 PM Go to last post
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Image Gallery provided by DragonByte Gallery (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.