• rm71

There is no available content written by rm71
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Captain Murphy

H

Thread Starter: Captain Murphy

You tell someone that you wet shave and they say "what a waste of water or that is the least ecologically friendly way to cut hair off your face"? I find this really judgemental and just wanted to see what you all thought about it. Thanks. -CAP

Last Post By: Big_E Today, 06:52 AM Go to last post
    notitfortat

Had my first DFS today and to celebrate, a small PIF

Thread Starter: notitfortat

After many trials and tribulations and invaluable information gained from this fine forum, my first DFS was had today. I finally realized that the biggest bane of my shaving experience was taking too long of a stroke. Took much shorter strokes today and saw a world of difference. The alum usually...

Last Post By: Lamar Today, 06:51 AM Go to last post
    sgtd

Another 365 Shaves - 2014 edition

Thread Starter: sgtd

In keeping with the tradition that started at the beginning of this year, here is the "official" 2014 365 Shaves thread. Here's to another year of great shaves!

Last Post By: beeranon Today, 06:49 AM Go to last post
    Jarick

2014 Gentelmanly Restraint Until Summer (GRU-Summer)

Thread Starter: Jarick

For those who don't want to participate in the big yearly restraint, we are doing smaller seasonal restraint threads. Since the Spring restraint is just about over, we are opening registration up for the next round. What I found in my first sabbatical was that I was focused more on using up...

Last Post By: Jarick Today, 06:49 AM Go to last post
    farmdog

Can I use my Simpson everyday?

Thread Starter: farmdog

I have a Simpson Duke 3 that I have used more or less 6 days a week for the last 6 months. I have noticed that it is always damp toward the center of the knot. I store it on the open counter on a rack upside down and shake it out well after each use. It has started to shed a few hairs everyday,...

Last Post By: aihpcfl Today, 06:48 AM Go to last post
    DDH

Head Shaver's Check-In

Thread Starter: DDH

OK Gents: I've seen every other kind of check-in except "Head Shavers" Shout out; let us know if you are a head shaver. Let us know your special techniques. Let us know if you are bald for real or just like to shave your head. If you are in the mood, let us see a photo of the head. Let us...

Last Post By: Lamar Today, 06:48 AM Go to last post
    rxonmymind

Warning! Do NOT buy or respond to this craigslist ad.

Thread Starter: rxonmymind

It's a scam. So I took the bait and never heard from him again or received the razor. That's all I'll say for now. I'll be in touch with the local police dept that goes deeper than this listing. If anyone else sent money please contact me. http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/atq/4430904009.html

Last Post By: PGHChris Today, 06:48 AM Go to last post
    crleftwich

Buying a Travel Trailer

Thread Starter: crleftwich

Any travel trailer/RV experts in here? I have my eye on two trailers I want to buy. (1) Sportsmen Classic 19BH (2) Wildwood X-Lite 195BH Both are very similar in size (19-footers), interiors, weight, appearance. But the Wildwood (from my shopping around) will cost me about $3,000 less. Does...

Last Post By: crleftwich Today, 06:47 AM Go to last post
    k9ted

Recommend me an active boot.

Thread Starter: k9ted

I'm looking for a new pair of boots, but I don't want big clunkers. Pretty much looking for a tennis shoe with a little more protection and support. Or like a really light weight hiking boot. Any recommendations? Thanks gents.

Last Post By: GordoVB Today, 06:47 AM Go to last post
    Redzone

What coffee is everyone drinking today and what method?

Thread Starter: Redzone

Morning Gentleman (well it is here in New Zealand) I got given a random blend a mate roasted 5 days ago and I am drinking it black. This morning I am using a swiss gold pourover in to a mug. This blend not quite my thing and roast a bit questionable but it will give me a good kick start !! CB

Last Post By: tlentz Today, 06:46 AM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.