• rm71

There is no available content written by rm71
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

kingfisher

How much did you pay for your best shaving razor?

Thread Starter: kingfisher

NOT your most prized razor, your rarest razor, the jewel of your razor collection, your display razor, etc., etc., but your actual best shaver? The one you rely on for a smooth, comfortable, close shave every time. I'll start. My best shavers are these: 1) Canadian pre-war Tech. Paid...

Last Post By: thumper4524 Today, 02:29 AM Go to last post
    Shavetheman01

TTO razor opens while shaving?

Thread Starter: Shavetheman01

So I have a Parker 60R which has worked well for so many months. Now when I use it, it starts to unravel while I'm shaving with it. Any ideas on what could be wrong with it? What is another solid TTO I can get for my next one apart from vintage?

Last Post By: thumper4524 Today, 02:27 AM Go to last post
    Balj86

What's your soap for today?

Thread Starter: Balj86

Theres a long thread on "Whats your Brush for today...?". Don't know if it's been created for shaving soap, but it's worth a shot :biggrin1:! Today I used the almight "MWF!" What did you guys use?

Last Post By: rodmonster Today, 02:18 AM Go to last post
    Bobcat

New NEW Long Comb

Thread Starter: Bobcat

I have been wanting a Gillette NEW Long Comb to pair with my Short Comb. I came across a replated one that was just too good a deal to pass on. It is on deck for tomorrow.

Last Post By: thumper4524 Today, 02:03 AM Go to last post
    auk1124

How international were you today?

Thread Starter: auk1124

I think these threads are interesting. Today I visited: 1. Germany (Speick bath soap) 2. Canada (NatureClean shampoo) 3. Czech Republic (Spokar brush) 4. United Kingdom (Harris Almond ss) 5. India (Parker razor) 6. South Korea (Dorco blade) 7. ? Middle East (Tulumba alum block) 8....

Last Post By: Winblows Today, 02:03 AM Go to last post
    FarmerTan

Dollar store double edged blades

Thread Starter: FarmerTan

Being the frugal (okay, cheap) soul that I am, I bought some dollar store no name blades, 5 for a buck, and am amazed at how well they did the job. Close, smooth, sharp. I nicked myself under my nose, but it wasn't the blade. Completely user error..... or the caffeine! Anyway, anyone else get a...

Last Post By: Mako72 Today, 02:01 AM Go to last post
    skypsyd

SOTD "Free Week" June 27-July 3rd, 2016

Thread Starter: skypsyd

Good Evening Gentlemen The New Week will be a "Free Week" We look forward to your posts and Photos I happened to notice the new thread had not been opened

Last Post By: Winblows Today, 01:57 AM Go to last post
    GR3EN

GR3EN's Entry to the Hall of Fame

Thread Starter: GR3EN

Hall of Fame EntryWhat is your real name? Mike Garber What are your nicknames/aliases? GR3EN, GR3EN_CHRONIC Where do you live? South Central NJ What is your age (or) generation? 25 What are you in the real world? Auto Mechanic What is your favorite shave setup? I don't have much right...

Last Post By: wazabees Today, 01:57 AM Go to last post
    justarb

Noob from Australia

Thread Starter: justarb

Hi all, I'm relatively new to the world of DE shaving. In fact, I'm so new I still don't have a DE razor yet! :blush: (Not to worry, I am eagerly awaiting an Edwin Jagger DE89 Barley Chrome razor from Shaverhut! :thumbup:) For most of my life I have used cartridge razors and either cans of...

Last Post By: wazabees Today, 01:56 AM Go to last post
    idan

Proraso Green VS Cella

Thread Starter: idan

I'm debating between two soaps Proraso Green OR Cella Two most important things for me, in shaving soap it as much as possible softening beard, thick and hard, the other thing important to me is to have good protection from the blade (I often tends to be cut) .. So for all the things I...

Last Post By: Harvey1 Today, 01:49 AM Go to last post
Image Gallery provided by DragonByte Gallery (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.