• rm71

There is no available content written by rm71
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

MrMoJoe

Best smelling soap you've ever used?

Thread Starter: MrMoJoe

Performance aside, assuming it gives a decent shave, what's the best smelling soap you've ever used?

Last Post By: cdrross Today, 02:24 AM Go to last post
    captp

Active Duty PIF August edition, the Travel Razor

Thread Starter: captp

It's that time again to show our support for our Active Duty members. This time around I have a couple of TRAVEL RAZORS & a couple of packs of blades to give away. Pics coming this evening. Haven't decided which ones will go out, I'll look at them and decide later. Wow, looks like I have 3, so...

Last Post By: captp Today, 02:22 AM Go to last post
    captp

The 3000 post PIF

Thread Starter: captp

Well, folks, here it is. My 3000th post. An epic event, for me anyway. So I think it's only fitting that I do a PIF. Up for grabs is a razor. What razor, you ask? Well, heck, even I don't know yet, but I bet it will be a nice one. I'm not home at the moment. I'll pick one out this evening when I...

Last Post By: captp Today, 02:20 AM Go to last post
    Citty

First Open Comb Shave

Thread Starter: Citty

When i first went and got my kit at the shop down the street i walked away with a chinese razor, a strange mug that,s prolly best suited for camping and a nice col conk brush and some amber soap. It was awesome. But i started reading. I researched a lot here and thought i wanted a Merkur 1904/6...

Last Post By: cerda Today, 02:20 AM Go to last post
    jayc_07

All I Get is SUDS!

Thread Starter: jayc_07

Yep that's right, another person struggling with MWF. Every time I try and lather this stuff all I get is a sudsy lather that dissipates. I honestly don't know what I'm doing wrong. I own about 10 other soaps and I have no problem lathering any of them up, including Mystic Waters. It pains me...

Last Post By: Lakebound Today, 02:16 AM Go to last post
    wulfgar1976

What are you waiting to be delivered?

Thread Starter: wulfgar1976

I have been busy: Gillette Brownie Old type (boxed). Gillette single ring Old type from 1917. Gillette single ring Old type from 1918 (boxed). Leresche Gillette Old clone made in France. Big Ben open comb with a Gillette Old type head (boxed). (The astute among you might begin to observe...

Last Post By: billobob Today, 02:14 AM Go to last post
    pritch0804

Shave for fun?

Thread Starter: pritch0804

I for one and i'm sure like many others, used to hate shaving and since starting to wet shave I really enjoy it now. I find my self looking at my whiskers and thinking, that is perfectly acceptable but then shaving anyway! Just because its relaxing really. I have to shave every day anyway...

Last Post By: Vespasian Today, 02:13 AM Go to last post
    Balj86

What's your soap for today?

Thread Starter: Balj86

Theres a long thread on "Whats your Brush for today...?". Don't know if it's been created for shaving soap, but it's worth a shot :biggrin1:! Today I used the almight "MWF!" What did you guys use?

Last Post By: Lakebound Today, 02:12 AM Go to last post
    dwack

Tomorrow is day one EXCITED!

Thread Starter: dwack

So I think the wife thinks I'm crazy! I am getting my initial setup up tomorrow. It'll be shave factory DE. And whatever blades I can find in town. Also found VDH shave kit (bowl,soap,brush) at Walgreens. Any tips besides no pressure and take my time? Been researching this for awhile hoping it...

Last Post By: Lakebound Today, 02:11 AM Go to last post
    Duffarmy

Getting a BBS shave every day, anyone do this?

Thread Starter: Duffarmy

Trying my best to achieve this with no luck at all. If I get the chance to shave after about 3 days it's a wonderful shave, but if I go back to every other day it tears me up. Just curious to see how you guys do it.

Last Post By: Vespasian Today, 02:11 AM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.