• StuMcB

There is no available content written by StuMcB
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

SweetieTodd

Any other oddity collectors?

Thread Starter: SweetieTodd

Any other collectors of the macabre or odd out there? Anyone else with a cabinet of curiosity out there? I'm currently on the hunt for a human skull, a two faced kitten (Awwww) lol and a teddy bear made of belly button lint

Last Post By: ColdMeatJelly Today, 08:25 AM Go to last post
    kidsam

plant based soaps

Thread Starter: kidsam

Hi everyone,i'm soon to be a beginner DE razor user, and i'd like to purchase some plant bases/non-tallow soaps, i'm hoping people could inform me of some cheapies, and general favourites i'm located in australia, but post what you know of, and i'll see if it's avaliable over here thanks

Last Post By: kidsam Today, 08:25 AM Go to last post
    Doc4

Special Birthday SOTD

Thread Starter: Doc4

The title kind of says it all! If it's your birthday, post your SOTD here instead of the weekly thread. Now, don't just post any old SOTD. You know and I know, and they all know, that your birthday is a special day, and you will (not "might" ... WILL) treat yourself to something special. ...

Last Post By: shm Today, 08:25 AM Go to last post
    mikeblade

My first day off from shaving since i got my DE

Thread Starter: mikeblade

I guess I have been obsessed with the perfect shave...my skin just needed a rest. I sort of miss it...

Last Post By: Beadog Today, 08:24 AM Go to last post
    mdevine

SOTD "British Brushes" Theme Week 21-27 July 2014

Thread Starter: mdevine

Gentlemen, I'm back from vacation and ready for a week featuring your favorite British brushes. I decided to go with the brush that performs far better than expected for its small size, the Wee Scot. Wee Scot Arko Rocket HD/ Super Iridium

Last Post By: shm Today, 08:23 AM Go to last post
    mjoneson

Converted my wife the other day

Thread Starter: mjoneson

The other day my wife watched me go through my morning ritual of shaving and told me "I guess I just don't understand why you can't use cartridge razors." To this I chuckled and offered to shave her legs with my DE safety razor after she showered. Now it's important to note that she has eczema...

Last Post By: jamzdean Today, 08:23 AM Go to last post
    AABCDS

Brush - It's Back!

Thread Starter: AABCDS

:a50::a50: Step right up and gather around everyone! The B&B Essential Brush is back. :a50::a50: It's my pleasure to announce the rebirth of the Badger & Blade Essential brush. This time, it will be boar instead of badger. These brushes are not limited editions; they will be continuously...

Last Post By: BigFoot Today, 08:22 AM Go to last post
    rammerjammer24

getting a vasectomy

Thread Starter: rammerjammer24

Got the ultimatum from the wife. We have 2 kids. I went for a consult yesterday. Anyways how bad is it? I've never had any surgeries before so its nerve racking. Some people said it's awful some say its a breeze.

Last Post By: Uncle Jackie Today, 08:22 AM Go to last post
    MrAstro

I just used a Mach 3 after about four months of DE Shaving

Thread Starter: MrAstro

I've been shaving DE for about four months now. It's sort of haunted me that maybe the results with cartridges aren't so bad after all. So I always resolved at some point to give it another go just to see how it compared. Well I woke up this morning and I was in a rush to get to work. I still...

Last Post By: DEGuy Today, 08:21 AM Go to last post
    Guru17

How long does your daily shave take?

Thread Starter: Guru17

Mine used to be over in 15 minutes earlier - whether DE or carts. However, now that I have learned how to prep, how to lather, and how to do a proper multi-pass shave, it takes half an hour. Doesn't matter whether it's a 3 pass or two pass, a BBS or DFS - it takes about 30 minutes, give or take...

Last Post By: Boared Today, 08:21 AM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.