• StuMcB

There is no available content written by StuMcB
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Benoni

Weber availability and quality

Thread Starter: Benoni

I'm looking for my first stainless steel razor and during my research I noticed that their consistency is not splendid and as I can see they only offer handles at the moment. Are they going to sell heads/complete razors in the near future? Any comment or advice is appreciated!

Last Post By: skypsyd Today, 02:05 PM Go to last post
    Geoface

How did you propose?

Thread Starter: Geoface

Curious how you guys proposed. My girlfriend and I have been discussing marriage for the last year and I feel now is the time to make the move since I am completing graduate school and preparing for the next phase of my life. Today I made a down payment on an engagement ring. Can't believe I'm...

Last Post By: Luke49783 Today, 02:05 PM Go to last post
    merchantj

Which pipe tobacco for a newbie?

Thread Starter: merchantj

Which "drug store" pipe tobacco should I try? I was thinking Captain Black but which one? I was thinking maybe Gold which is golden Cavendish or Dark which is black Cavendish.

Last Post By: cursethis Today, 02:05 PM Go to last post
    Ccnati

I may be crazy.

Thread Starter: Ccnati

Here's why: I got an email from West Point military academy urging me to apply (I did really well on the SAT). I started looking into it, and I have the intelligence requirements. However there is a strong fitness requirement too. I have decided I really want to do this, and have started a basic...

Last Post By: Ccnati Today, 02:04 PM Go to last post
    guYom

What razor blade did you use today? How many days?

Thread Starter: guYom

Rapira (1)

Last Post By: coolcanuc Today, 02:03 PM Go to last post
    jwr0201

Pre-Owned Razors and Software

Thread Starter: jwr0201

What do you all think of purchasing / using creams, soaps, aftershaves, balms, etc. that have been pre-owned by other forum members? Same questions for razors. Personally, I have no issues at all! Same for me with estate pipes - just better ways to obtain new goodies to me! I know some folks...

Last Post By: Luminose Today, 02:03 PM Go to last post
    llred

Tobacco Scents

Thread Starter: llred

I was wondering what you guys are using in the form of tobacco scented soaps, and are they like a pipe tobacco smell?

Last Post By: gainiacster Today, 02:03 PM Go to last post
    russhatch

I did it again, Time to Confess

Thread Starter: russhatch

Time to confess, I hope I am not the only one .... I suffered for 3 days not shaving .... Why you ask? Just so I had more hair for my R41 to mow down. I have to admit this isn't the first time I have done this .... it shaves sooooo gooood, it's a guilty pleasure

Last Post By: Arachnid Today, 02:02 PM Go to last post
    DoctorShavegood

Texas Red Chili Recipe

Thread Starter: DoctorShavegood

I thought I would post a chili recipe that is totally different than what you probably make and eat now. It has no tomatoes or beans in the sauce. Its a very traditional old way of making chili. The finished product has a very bold beef and pepper flavor. Not for the timid. It's not a hot recipe...

Last Post By: DoctorShavegood Today, 02:02 PM Go to last post
    AussieGuy

Overthinking shaving?

Thread Starter: AussieGuy

Now, let me be the first to admit that I am one of the most obsessable people I know. My life seems to have been a sequence of obsessions: my tiny mind can only fit one idea in it at a time, and while that idea's there I pursue it to the exclusion of all else (and to the despair of my...

Last Post By: Sparty2k Today, 02:02 PM Go to last post
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.