• chicagotrim

There is no available content written by chicagotrim
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

mdevine

SOTD "Autumn" Theme Week 20-26 October 2014

Thread Starter: mdevine

Gentlemen, Welcome to the new week and be sure to support our "Saint" Sue Moore charity auction. With the leaves changing up north, it's time for our "Autumn" theme week. For me, that means breaking out my Parfumerie Generale Coze 02, which reminds me of a walk in the woods on a Fall day. Next...

Last Post By: dr_mancha Today, 07:27 AM Go to last post
    DaltonGang

Cella Dethroned

Thread Starter: DaltonGang

For those who enjoy Cella, and the Almond smell, please read on. I like Cella, I received some last week. Nice thick lather, and somewhat slick, with a faint hint of Almond. But, I like other lather of Arko better. I softened one stick of Arko and mixed in some essential Almond oil. I know...

Last Post By: LBussy Today, 07:27 AM Go to last post
    Muffinhead

Smokin'

Thread Starter: Muffinhead

I just put a 12lb whole packer brisket in my smoker. It is 11 o'clock PM now and by around 1 or 2 o'clock PM tomorrow it should be so tender that it could be cut with a dull knife. I love smoking brisket and I love eating brisket. I could eat a pound or two in a single sitting. When it is done, I...

Last Post By: martym Today, 07:26 AM Go to last post
    DaltonGang

Hoping this is a "Keeper"

Thread Starter: DaltonGang

I just bought this a few weeks ago, and have been badger the seller to accept payment and mail it, from France. I don't think the seller liked it going for the low price. The seller didn't know exactly what it was, other than an "Old Gillette". I am awaiting arrival, however long that will take....

Last Post By: DaltonGang Today, 07:25 AM Go to last post
    thomc1980

New Blade Woes

Thread Starter: thomc1980

Got a pack of Wikinson Swords in and tried them out today. Blades seemed to skip around a good bit especially on my neck. Tossed that blade tried a new one same result. Got a bit of razor burn on the neck for my trouble. Wasnt having any trouble out of my Gillette silver blues so im gonna go...

Last Post By: thomc1980 Today, 07:24 AM Go to last post
    Jim1989

Any young guys like opus 1870?

Thread Starter: Jim1989

Hey, After a year of DE shaving I thought I'd treat myself to one of the 'proper' frags. Previously I've been using proraso splash, old spice white water and Hugo boss 'bottled'. I was in a shaving shop in Leeds and sprayed on a bit of opus just because it was there...I ended up leaving the...

Last Post By: Steve56 Today, 07:24 AM Go to last post
    BooksMan

Frustrated with Amazon

Thread Starter: BooksMan

I have now purchased three bottles of Proraso Green aftershave splash from Amazon, and each one is different. I'm pretty sure the last bottle was just old and lost its scent. The first two I thought were differences between old and new formulations, but now I'm not so sure. Where can I buy...

Last Post By: mswofford Today, 07:24 AM Go to last post
    Loric

Morris & Forndran Blonde Badger

Thread Starter: Loric

I got my new Morris & Forndran Blond Badger brush in the mail today, and its very very nice. I just used it for the fist time and wanted to post my impressions while they were still fresh in my mind. The brush has obviously not broken in yet, but it has amazing backbone and ultra soft...

Last Post By: rexcarolus Today, 07:23 AM Go to last post
    Alex7

Caring for a safety razor

Thread Starter: Alex7

How do you take care of a safety razor after a shave?

Last Post By: scorpionking Today, 07:22 AM Go to last post
    hancox

Oh my precious DE89, why does my eye wander so?

Thread Starter: hancox

Seriously - sometimes I wonder about myself. Have a beautiful DE89. Works great. Great shaver. Got a tinge of RAD, and tried 2 more: 1) A birth year super speed (76). Initially thought it might be a keeper, what being so light and maneuverable. Smooth too. Ended up not nearly...

Last Post By: Space_Cadet Today, 07:22 AM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.