• chicagotrim

There is no available content written by chicagotrim
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

angelbuffguy

Slant Razor

Thread Starter: angelbuffguy

Looking into getting a Slant but I'm not sure which one? Something that isn't gonna hurt the wallet too much either. Any info anyone would like to share?

Last Post By: DanCPA Today, 09:41 PM Go to last post
    hotwheels

Mystery Object

Thread Starter: hotwheels

I can't figure out for what this rack was made. Hold blow darts? The contraption is 22x18 inches.

Last Post By: dpm802 Today, 09:41 PM Go to last post
    bazza1

bazza1's Entry to the Hall of Fame

Thread Starter: bazza1

Hall of Fame Entry What is your real name? Barry What are your nicknames/aliases? Foxy Where do you live? North-east england What is your age (or) generation? born in the golden age of the 60's What are you in the real world? Steel Blast QC What is your favorite shave setup? ...

Last Post By: PMT Today, 09:41 PM Go to last post
    irfan977

irfan977's Entry to the Hall of Fame

Thread Starter: irfan977

Hall of Fame EntryWhat is your real name? Irfan What are your nicknames/aliases? None Where do you live? Detroit What is your age (or) generation? 38 What are you in the real world? Terrified What is your favorite shave setup? My Merkur 34C HD, Astra blade, Simpson Chubby 2 and RazoRock...

Last Post By: PMT Today, 09:40 PM Go to last post
    Desertlifter

Kinda new - but not

Thread Starter: Desertlifter

Good evening gents! I was active here a while back but work on my Master's Thesis kind of took over my life, so I had to step away for a while. Looking forward to seeing folks here again and having you help me spend my money. Since I left (shaving-wise) a few things have changed: My...

Last Post By: shyurngsfriend Today, 09:40 PM Go to last post
    Seraphim

Poor sport Patriot fans vs. Super Bowl winning Broncos

Thread Starter: Seraphim

Feel like the Pats got gypped? Wanna complain/criticize about how the Broncos have handled the off season since winning? Well, don't clog up the NFL thread with partisan bickering, let this thread be your sactuary! Go on, let it all out: just try to keep references to Sanchez to a minimum,...

Last Post By: TexFlood Today, 09:40 PM Go to last post
    ead

What next for me?

Thread Starter: ead

I have the Shavemac #177 23mm D01 Silvertip Badger And as much as it is a very nice one, I am thinking about upgrading, to get something "high-end" and mostly bigger (I find it to be a little too little for me) I guess I want something in the 25-28 knot size, with best silvertip badger hair,...

Last Post By: ead Today, 09:39 PM Go to last post
    Steve H

Steve H's Entry to the Hall of Fame

Thread Starter: Steve H

Hall of Fame EntryWhat is your real name? Stephen What are your nicknames/aliases? Steve Where do you live? Framingham, MA, USA What is your age (or) generation? 63 What are you in the real world? Systems Analyst What is your favorite shave setup? Haven't settled on a favorite yet as I'm...

Last Post By: PMT Today, 09:39 PM Go to last post
    Buckeye Guy

Buckeye Guy's Entry to the Hall of Fame

Thread Starter: Buckeye Guy

Hall of Fame Entry What is your real name? Joe What are your nicknames/aliases? Big Stuff Where do you live? Ohio What is your age (or) generation? 28 What are you in the real world? I work in the Mortgage Industry. What is your favorite shave setup? I use an Omega Badger...

Last Post By: PMT Today, 09:38 PM Go to last post
    Vyrl

Vyrl's Entry to the Hall of Fame

Thread Starter: Vyrl

Hall of Fame EntryWhat is your real name? Vyrl What are your nicknames/aliases? N/A Where do you live? North Carolina What is your age (or) generation? 54 What are you in the real world? Fiber Optics Tech What is your favorite shave setup? Muhle 89. Still trying to find the right blade ...

Last Post By: PMT Today, 09:37 PM Go to last post
Image Gallery provided by DragonByte Gallery (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.