• Mr5x5

There is no available content written by Mr5x5
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

SOTD "FREE Theme Week October 5th - 11th, 2015

Thread Starter: skypsyd

Welcome to a New Week Gents. The theme this week is "FREE" So whatever tickles your fancy. We look forward to your Fantastic Posts and Photos Thanks for your continued support and patronage of the Daily SOTD!! :straight::bayrum2::Veg::velva2: :shaving: :jump:

Last Post By: celestino Today, 11:48 AM Go to last post

Lodge 10 1/4" round griddle

Thread Starter: Luc

At the moment, I use a regular, non-stick LeCreuset crepe skillet to cook my tortillas (Tortillas are a very important part of my kitchen, I press them and cook them myself every time we have Mexican food which is a few times a week). That skillet was never over half the power (so medium was the...

Last Post By: Merle Today, 11:46 AM Go to last post

Get Your Hike On! - Picture Thread

Thread Starter: indytechnerd

Haven't seen one here, so I'll start it off. Post up a pic (or more) of one of your hikes. Let the rest of us B&Bers see some of the cool places you've visited. First - what I call the Big A*s Curve, just below the Tip Off on the South Kaibab Trail, Grand Canyon National Park. This is about...

Last Post By: jzuzphreek Today, 11:45 AM Go to last post

WARHAWK's Omega S Brush PiF . . .

Thread Starter: warhawk

Hi Gents: Hope all is well with you and your families. I have a back-up Omega S Brush (synthetic) that I want to PiF. It is new in box and never used. This synthetic brush is probably one of the better best value synthetics out there in my opinion. I am not sure of the dimensions of the...

Last Post By: Chadtheguru Today, 11:44 AM Go to last post

why not go backwards

Thread Starter: topcatman

some of the most important photos in the last 200 years never used digital, existed when "digital" meant fingers. Yet no one on here seems able to take a photo with actual film. Everything has to be done on digital and given 2 hours of editing software before its viewable.

Last Post By: MarkM10431 Today, 11:44 AM Go to last post

Went to buy some Tabac, met a VIP of the Wet Shaving world

Thread Starter: energyloop

So I went to go to grab some Tabac to try for TabacTOBER, and subsequently decided to drop by a small event in a department store in town for Muhle's 70th Anniversary in Singapore. I was talking to the sales person about the STFs that they had, and he brought someone over I didn't expect to see at...

Last Post By: creekwalker Today, 11:43 AM Go to last post

What's your soap for today?

Thread Starter: Balj86

Theres a long thread on "Whats your Brush for today...?". Don't know if it's been created for shaving soap, but it's worth a shot :biggrin1:! Today I used the almight "MWF!" What did you guys use?

Last Post By: Underwood999 Today, 11:43 AM Go to last post

Personna Blues vs. Personna white unwrapped white 5 pack.

Thread Starter: Juanmosey

I have the whites I'm not fond of them. The Blues get excellent reviews and are USA made. Is there much difference? I hope so cause I'd like to try the blues. I'm sort of new again to DE and am trying to find my favorite. Astras so far have been pretty good.

Last Post By: emwolf Today, 11:43 AM Go to last post
    Windy City

MLB: Baseball, the cruelest game?

Thread Starter: Windy City

The teams with the three best records in baseball are all in The N.L. Central Division. The Cards, Bucs, and Cubs have 100, 98, and 97 wins respectively. Because the Pirates and Cubs did not win the N.L. Central, their entire 162 game season comes Down to a one game playoff (or shall I say...

Last Post By: jpakstis Today, 11:42 AM Go to last post

Omega 10066 vs Semogue 620 or 830

Thread Starter: mhpender

I currently own an Omega 10066 and after ~30 shaves with it, I still find that I don't really care for this brush. It seems really sparse compared to my Plisson Synthetic and EJ Best Badger. It doesn't seem to hold lather very well at all, which I think is due to how few bristles are actually in...

Last Post By: Dog Whiskerer Today, 11:41 AM Go to last post
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Image Gallery provided by DragonByte Gallery (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.