• Mr5x5

There is no available content written by Mr5x5
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

dfoulk

Attention eBay bidders

Thread Starter: dfoulk

Whoever keeps outbidding me on eBay stop it, it's annoying and frustrating. I know what you are going to say "bid more". You think I didn't try that? I've tried bidding more but that doesn't work either. How am I supposed to keep buying stuff if you guys keep doing this to me. ...

Last Post By: matt71 Today, 07:42 PM Go to last post
    evanc3

3D Printed DE Razor

Thread Starter: evanc3

Hey guys, just wanted to share my second prototype of my 3D Printed Razor. It's a bit ugly at the moment, but in the final design there won't be that bolt running through the cap, and the design will be more elegant. After some more testing and prototypes, I am thinking about doing a kickstarter...

Last Post By: Zeppelinkarte Today, 07:42 PM Go to last post
    BRUIZR

Rough Shave - Straight to a Slant

Thread Starter: BRUIZR

Hello all ... Really dumb question .. I've been shaving exclusively with straights daily over say the past 7 or so months. I recently started to miss my slant bar razor and took it out for a spin. I've only ever used Perma Sharp Super blades and boy did it give me a rough shave, especially under...

Last Post By: global_dev Today, 07:40 PM Go to last post
    Luke49783

Cigars - What's good?

Thread Starter: Luke49783

I used to smoke cigars on occasion from the time i turned 18 to midway through college. For some reason, I haven't had one in years, except for an Acid after they started selling them in gas stations in the humi-packs and a Cuban (I can't even remember what it was) when I was in the Dominican...

Last Post By: Luke49783 Today, 07:40 PM Go to last post
    Yminoh

The Freedberg PIF

Thread Starter: Yminoh

Good Evening B & B, I would like to pass along a couple of items for someone here to enjoy. I have a new, unused tub of The Freedberg that I hope someone will enjoy as much as I do. This is by far my favorite scent and I know many people have wanted to try it. Along with the soap I have a new,...

Last Post By: mreed Today, 07:39 PM Go to last post
    SliceOfLife

Lanolin will eat your babies!

Thread Starter: SliceOfLife

Someone recently had some brush discoloration blamed on the Lanolin in MWF. Having used two band brushes for six years and Lanolin products almost as long, this didn't seem sensible to me; thus the test. Here we have pure, unadulterated lanolin. It's basically the color and texture of whipped...

Last Post By: T.Orso Today, 07:39 PM Go to last post
    Jeff_H

Traveling Slant - Try Before You Buy

Thread Starter: Jeff_H

Like the traveling OC, or the Traveling Slim, but with a slanted twist. I became involved with the Traveling OC thread after following the experiences of first time OC users. The thread seemed to be losing some steam, so I offered to throw in a modern OC to contrast the OC that Shutterbug so...

Last Post By: NavyShave Today, 07:37 PM Go to last post
    blood_donor

anything to put AS in?

Thread Starter: blood_donor

I picked up some aftershave from a local barbed supply store. I dig it but want to put it in a smaller bottle so it fits in my shave shelves. Anything recommended for this? Thanks!!

Last Post By: August West Today, 07:37 PM Go to last post
    RedBeard1

Which gillette NEW?

Thread Starter: RedBeard1

I have a gillette old type, did't like it at first, but put a different handle on it and now I really like the way it shaves. Which brings me to my question. I want to get a NEW, but there seems to be a good number of different types of NEW's. I would like something on the aggressive side. How...

Last Post By: DrAwkward Today, 07:33 PM Go to last post
    JohnFM

Simpson Chubby 2 in Best, Super Three Band, Super Two Band, or Manchurian badger

Thread Starter: JohnFM

I currently own only one badger hair brush and it's a Simpson Duke 3 in Best. I like it very much but am now considering the Chubby 2 in either Best, Super Three Band, Super Two Band, or Manchurian badger hair. Price rises considerably with each step (though Two Band and Manchurian are similarly...

Last Post By: JohnFM Today, 07:29 PM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.