• Mr5x5

There is no available content written by Mr5x5
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

cardsfan28

Coles ny slant or rebranded 37 c

Thread Starter: cardsfan28

So after Wheeling and dealing I've got my coles slant. I must say that I've enjoyed my time here a great deal this is a great resource for wet shaving. I got my razor in the mail today I was so excited I still am I didn't shave for a week in preparation. I've read tons of posts and here's my...

Last Post By: cardsfan28 Today, 08:55 PM Go to last post
    LoveTheSlant

Cella in Tub

Thread Starter: LoveTheSlant

Virtually every site that sells Cella in the tub lists the amount in the container, by weight, as 150 grams. However, the package lists the amount in the container, by volume, as 150 ml. Granted that the fate of the free world does not rest on this, but in order to more closely compare to the 1...

Last Post By: Firefly0817 Today, 08:53 PM Go to last post
    kevmama

Military Shave Routines?

Thread Starter: kevmama

Hey fellas, new to the site and stumbled upon this part of the forums. First off, I am new to safety razors, brushes, lather etc. I have been using Mach 3s and Pro Glides my whole adult life. This is my first week shaving with the good stuff and I am still trying not to be bad at it. With...

Last Post By: bobskins Today, 08:52 PM Go to last post
    ronweston

SOTD "FREE WEEK" January 16th - January 22nd, 2017

Thread Starter: ronweston

It's a new week at SOTD, Gentlemen!!! Once again it is a FREE WEEK! So it's time to loosen your creativity, gentlemen. Please post any photo you chose or contribute by telling us what you used in your shave, with comments on the shave, if you desire.

Last Post By: ronweston Today, 08:52 PM Go to last post
    DoctorShavegood

Tomatoes

Thread Starter: DoctorShavegood

People don't like tomatoes because what's offered in the super market or fast food joints are bland and tasteless. Those places serve card board versions of the real deal. A home grown juicy ripe tomato is one of the best flavors on Earth. The Empire would have never struck back if it had good...

Last Post By: cleanshaved Today, 08:51 PM Go to last post
    rockero

How Many Aftershaves Do You Own?

Thread Starter: rockero

I was talking to my supervisor at work earlier and he was telling me he owned about 3 Aftershaves. I Pifed him a Clubman Virgin Island Water because he said he's only tried regular Clubman and Proraso Green and he said right now he's using Skin Bracer but that his wife hates the smell. I know VIW...

Last Post By: bigpatvoodoodad Today, 08:51 PM Go to last post
    Moody

Testing blade samples

Thread Starter: Moody

I have been at this a while but haven't really tried that many blades. I have issues trying to get a lot to work for me so i have gotten a nice big set of samples of some of the more popular plus some less popular that i gather may work for me. I have been less than happy with most of what...

Last Post By: Moody Today, 08:51 PM Go to last post
    cgr86

My latest acquisition

Thread Starter: cgr86

It's literally "brand new" and never used.

Last Post By: RetroCocktailer Today, 08:50 PM Go to last post
    JMG021283

One to rule them all.

Thread Starter: JMG021283

Had a random question/thought the other day. In your shaving routine, do you generally use one or two razors or more? I have used a D/E to clean up areas I'm not comfortable with, while shaving with my straight. I really never thought about it with a few of my larger d/e razors I own.(Futur -...

Last Post By: John Rose Today, 08:48 PM Go to last post
    scrubling

Parker Variant - Tightening it too much?

Thread Starter: scrubling

I received the Parker Variant and stupid me tightened it a little too hard and realized that it now goes beyond the original tightening point of 1, more towards the 5 symbol. Tightening it makes the razor less aggressive. I am wondering if anyone has done this with the variant or other adjustables...

Last Post By: scrubling Today, 08:44 PM Go to last post
Image Gallery provided by DragonByte Gallery (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.