• Mr5x5

There is no available content written by Mr5x5
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Lance Foster

Shaving bowls

Thread Starter: Lance Foster

OK. Be honest. Is this shaving bowl too big??

Last Post By: mikelz777 Today, 08:10 PM Go to last post
    ryinzana

Bullfrog method for neck

Thread Starter: ryinzana

Hey all, I've read a few descriptions of the bullfrog method for shaving your neck. It's kind of difficult to picture based on the descriptions what is going on. Does anyone have a good picture or video that illustrates?

Last Post By: ryinzana Today, 08:10 PM Go to last post
    Haggises

90 Day Challenge

Thread Starter: Haggises

Inspired by David's (dabrock) success here - http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/419105-My-90-Day-Transformation, and despairing of my lack of success so far in monthlies, I thought I'd start a new challenge. (The originators of buying restraint threads have a certain moral obligation to...

Last Post By: TheVez2 Today, 08:10 PM Go to last post
    pdm1

new here

Thread Starter: pdm1

Hello, I just started wet shaving about 2 months ago and love it! I am currently using a super speed and it gives a great shave. I am finding it very addictive and am always looking to get a new old de. Does that seem to happen with this hobby. Thanks, Paul

Last Post By: PokerChip Today, 08:10 PM Go to last post
    Handsome Rob

New Shaver Checking In

Thread Starter: Handsome Rob

Hello B&B! I'm looking forward to learning more about DE shaving here. I'm 3 blades into my first DE and cutting myself less and less. I used to get bad ingrowns and bumps from shaving electric or cartridge and was losing hope of ever having a smooth neck again. One week in and those red bumps...

Last Post By: PMT Today, 08:10 PM Go to last post
    beginish

What's Your Brush Today?

Thread Starter: beginish

Rooney Heritage Victorian bowl lathering Cade Soap

Last Post By: robk Today, 08:09 PM Go to last post
    nevernamed

Pre-Bed Routine, creams?

Thread Starter: nevernamed

Anybody have a routine they follow before bed on days they shave? Curious.

Last Post By: ryinzana Today, 08:09 PM Go to last post
    BB Sweed

Greetings from a old corn husker

Thread Starter: BB Sweed

I went back to my shaving roots about three weeks ago. I ordered a parker 92R (AKA) the hatchet, found a old boar brush and some Williams soap. I then proceeded to wreck my face. I went to YouTube and received some good and bad advice but learned a lot. I purchased a Merkur progress and some...

Last Post By: PMT Today, 08:09 PM Go to last post
    dabrock

Thoughts on Versace Man Eau Fraīche?

Thread Starter: dabrock

I tried a sample of this today and it seemed like a decent scent but is it just too generic today? I would like to stay away from the whole EdG line as it seems way too generic. For a 45 year old man is this just too young and generic?

Last Post By: PDman Today, 08:08 PM Go to last post
    Galaktus

Razors vs Shoes

Thread Starter: Galaktus

So Mrs. Galaktus sees two new Schick injector dispensers on the bathroom counter. She squints her eyes, and says: "Really? How many hairs do you have?" I say to her, "Apparently not enough". I was pretty proud of that statement. Then she says "How many razors do you need?" I point into the...

Last Post By: chris.hale Today, 08:08 PM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.