• Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Dr Roadrash

Arko Vs Palmolive stick

Thread Starter: Dr Roadrash

I have a Palmolive stick and think its quite a bargin for the performance. Arko seems to get all the love around here recently. Anyone use both? Thoughts? Aaron

Last Post By: Eeyore Today, 01:26 PM Go to last post
    captaincaveman

General Brown Leaf chat

Thread Starter: captaincaveman

Often I want to post something but there's no appropriate thread and it's not significant enough to warrant a thread of its own. I searched and didn't find a BL chat thread, so why not? And here's the small bit of insignificant chatter that I have today: All the cigar talk today in threads...

Last Post By: Boro62 Today, 01:26 PM Go to last post
    Metro

Anybody still use an electric?

Thread Starter: Metro

Hi everyone. Before I started wetshaving over 3 years ago now, I was using an electric daily with the occasional Gillette Fusion shave for special events. The Fusion gave me a bunch of irritation on the neck so I kept its use to a minimum, while the electric (a decent Panasonic) was actually very...

Last Post By: slantfan Today, 01:25 PM Go to last post
    econjoe

How do you keep up with your recipes?

Thread Starter: econjoe

My goal for this week is to start organizing my recipes. As inspiration, I'm curious as to what method everyone here uses for keeping up with their recipes? Currently I have a combination of cook books, a few recipes saved on my computer or phone, and the rest piled in a desk drawer.

Last Post By: The Knize Today, 01:25 PM Go to last post
    guYom

What razor blade did you use today? How many days?

Thread Starter: guYom

Rapira (1)

Last Post By: sparraz Today, 01:24 PM Go to last post
    Gio1

Move over Arko.

Thread Starter: Gio1

I know Arko is often noted for excellent price/value but I think I found a new winner. Just got back from Italy with a Kilo of Vitos. Paid 7.20 Euro (like 10 bucks). Other than Airport Security getting a little nervous about it looking disturbingly like a brick of C4 it may be one of the best...

Last Post By: BSAGuy Today, 01:24 PM Go to last post
    Captain Murphy

Gillette Fatboy Cleanup|Before and after w/commentary

Thread Starter: Captain Murphy

Greetings everyone! As a result of my post in the B/S/T for crusty fatboys last week, I had a few members who were interested. Basically, my original post was a "want to buy" but I made a note that I would humbly accept any fatboys that our members here wanted cleaned and or fixed. I did...

Last Post By: Captain Murphy Today, 01:24 PM Go to last post
    mastershake

thater?

Thread Starter: mastershake

i LOVE the shape of the handles and im thinking about trying one. how are they and what do they compare to? quality wise? is there a specific model better than others to look at? been dying to try one for a while and now im really curious about them. i have been eying the 4125/2 model. thanks!

Last Post By: geordie Today, 01:24 PM Go to last post
    guyakaguy

Non-offensive after shaves

Thread Starter: guyakaguy

I've been looking for some after shave (liquid) to replace the ones I currently have that are running low. One of the favorites I have right now is Kenneth Cole signature. It's running low and will be gone in about a month if I keep using it like I am. I can't seem to find it anymore either. I...

Last Post By: guyakaguy Today, 01:24 PM Go to last post
    t-haw

microscope and honing - What is good?

Thread Starter: t-haw

I had a hard time honing this particular razor and had to take it back down in grit a few times.. Now it passes TPT and HHT, then I looked at it under a microscope at (my guess) about 400x. One can still see the saw tooth and scratches. what can I take from this? Is it not honed enough, Is it...

Last Post By: mglindo Today, 01:24 PM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.