• Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

DoctorShavegood

What Are Your Food Goals for 2015?

Thread Starter: DoctorShavegood

There are many foods and recipes I would like to try but haven't either through ignorance or laziness. I'm embarrassed to say that I have never smoked a brisket...so that's on my list. Cooking Lamb chops is another. What about other things like healthy types of foods you've never tried or even...

Last Post By: Tea-bott5000 Today, 08:58 PM Go to last post
    thunderball

The MMA Thread

Thread Starter: thunderball

So I know that many of you here are into MMA in all its various forms so I thought it fitting that we have sort of a 'general MMA discussion' thread where we can discuss the subject in all its fistic glory. I know that the odd thread pops up concerning certain events but I wonder if would be...

Last Post By: Doc4 Today, 08:57 PM Go to last post
    Cap7597

Howdy

Thread Starter: Cap7597

Been wet shaving for a while in TN. I've used a lot of info from the members here for help when I've googled it. So, thought I might as well join. Thanks for having me. :)

Last Post By: Adam B Today, 08:56 PM Go to last post
    kevdogg329

Kevdogg's inspirational Weight Loss thread

Thread Starter: kevdogg329

I have always been overweight and its literally talk Ng my life away from me. I currently am 500 lbs and can hardly walk up the flight of stairs to go to bed. I want to lose weight but I struggle with sticking to a routine and cannot afford to join a gym. I wish I could he lower than 300,...

Last Post By: Doc4 Today, 08:56 PM Go to last post
    slant81

merkur collection!

Thread Starter: slant81

I'm proud to say with the merkur 11c I got today my collection is complete. Well I got all the ones that I wanted any way.

Last Post By: slant81 Today, 08:55 PM Go to last post
    docholliday77

The B&B "Out of Office"Off Forum Thread

Thread Starter: docholliday77

Here is a place to let others on the forum know that you won't be logging on for a while. People feel differently about this, and it should by no means be construed as mandatory or even preferred. However, this is a pretty thoughtful community. Several times in the past few months there have been...

Last Post By: August West Today, 08:54 PM Go to last post
    Anigai

Monthy Gentleman Restraint - February 2015

Thread Starter: Anigai

Looking for a way to curb your A.D's? Getting disapproving looks from SWMBO? Running short of space to store your supplies? Running out of bank balance? This is the perfect opportunity for you - The Monthly Restraining Order for February 1-28, 2015. All are welcomed. RULES *1. No...

Last Post By: sliwolf Today, 08:53 PM Go to last post
    dsullyv

Merkur Futur comes tomorrow!

Thread Starter: dsullyv

Hey everyone, Been DE shaving for about 3-4 months now I would guess. Started out with a horrible utopia long handle razor from amazon. It was super aggressive, and uneven! Since got my Merkur 34c for Xmas and have been loving it. Although once I got the hang of the angle and everything I've...

Last Post By: dsullyv Today, 08:52 PM Go to last post
    iguanad

Merkur Futur Issues

Thread Starter: iguanad

I have been DE shaving for a little less than a year. I have been using a DE89. I have been getting a BBS shave with 2 passes and a somewhat lengthy touch up. I bought a Merkur Futur thinking I would be able to minimize the touch up. I have tried several different settings for about a month now....

Last Post By: iguanad Today, 08:52 PM Go to last post
    Mr. Scruffy

Got an Old V-8

Thread Starter: Mr. Scruffy

From the year I was born Don't look like much, just a flat black Ford

Last Post By: The Knize Today, 08:52 PM Go to last post
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.