• Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

What did you learn from your last shave?

Thread Starter: tmartin89

I think whether a newbie or an experienced shaver, you should always learn something from every shave, no matter what it is. So, I guess i'll start. Today I learned not to get greedy looking for a BBS shave, and that a 2 pass with clean ups is enough for a DFS.

Last Post By: RevAvery Today, 05:41 AM Go to last post

What do you have "Out for delivery"?

Thread Starter: delislave

If you're like me, you love reading those words, "Out for delivery"! Ok, I'll start. I'm waiting on a German Single Ring Clone. How about you?

Last Post By: RevAvery Today, 05:39 AM Go to last post

Whipped dog brush love!

Thread Starter: Chrispy73

So I finally got tired of my omega boar being a lather hog and giving me just over 1 pass worth of lather, thus I did some looking around and decided to talk to Larry at WD and he got me set up with a 24mm Synth brush. My first reaction was oooo such a nice feeling knot with a hefty and very...

Last Post By: Chrispy73 Today, 05:38 AM Go to last post

What are you listening to?

Thread Starter: paydepst

Hope there isn't another thread like this one already! This week I've been listening to the finest export to come out of Canada since Moosehead lager... Snakes and Arrows by the YYZed lads... RUSH

Last Post By: Rushman2112 Today, 05:37 AM Go to last post

What Are You Reading?

Thread Starter: TimmyBoston

There is a very large amount of avid readers on this board, very many of us thirst for knowledge. What book or books are you reading right now? What are you finding stimulating? What would you recommend to others?

Last Post By: Rushman2112 Today, 05:36 AM Go to last post

SOTD "United Kingdom Theme Week" September 28th - October 4th, 2015

Thread Starter: skypsyd

Welcome to a New Theme Week on the Great SOTD This week we will be celebrating the area of the world that has been so important for the Wet Shaving Connoiseur THE UNITED KINGDOM. Products, hardware, software and fragrances and names like DR Harris, Simpson, Mitchell's, Penhaligon's, and...

Last Post By: cmh737 Today, 05:36 AM Go to last post

TI spine work

Thread Starter: mycarver

It's one thing to turn a grinder loose on a GD as little would be lost if the exercise fails. Grinding up a new TI is a different story. Once past the first cut it was easy going. Worked out well. First shot is the layout and then the finished piece. Using typical stones ,sandpaper and polish (...

Last Post By: alpster Today, 05:36 AM Go to last post

Need help choosing my "first" brush

Thread Starter: jag1025

I've been wet shaving for a few years now and badgerandblade was the first site I went to when I was learning... Initially I started because someone got me an AoS set as a gift and I loved it because cartridge razors gave me bad razor burn. Aside from purchasing the occasional soap or cream I...

Last Post By: Chrispy73 Today, 05:35 AM Go to last post

What Hair Products Did You Use Today?

Thread Starter: Wcoppage

It seems that all other sub forums have this topic. There has been so many people talking about pomades and other hair products, so I thought we could get a thread going. This way we can also see some new products. Today I went back to groom and clean. It has been awhile. I forgot it kept my...

Last Post By: martym Today, 05:35 AM Go to last post

Is this a bad idea?

Thread Starter: BMblB

I tend to keep blades in all of my razors while they are sitting in razor stands on the counter. Some mornings I just want to shave with a "different" razor. Sometimes I'll shave with that razor once and put it back in the stand, where it might not get used for a week or two. Do blades degrade...

Last Post By: GoneRetroInOH Today, 05:33 AM Go to last post
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Image Gallery provided by DragonByte Gallery (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.