• Viseguy

There is no available content written by Viseguy
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

gwsmallwood

Fatboy February

Thread Starter: gwsmallwood

I saw that some MWF lovers might be doing a Fat February. While I haven't used that particular soap yet, I thought I would steal the idea and do a Fatboy February (although I may cheat a little on SE Sundays). Feel free to post if you want to join me. I hope you all will include three things...

Last Post By: TexLaw Today, 12:12 PM Go to last post
    corncakes

Stand or No Stand

Thread Starter: corncakes

Anyone care to take a stand on this topic? I bought a Feather AS-D2 sans stand and I have grown to like the utilitarian look of the razor sharing the towel that the tube of cream and Robert Becker travel scuttle rest on. I have so many soaps on my counter I don't think I'd have room for the stand...

Last Post By: KnurledNut Today, 12:12 PM Go to last post
    cvargo

A way newb question

Thread Starter: cvargo

So as a kid for short period I had a journal and enjoyed it. I'm now 26 and growing up and watching my son who's one grow up. I am feeling an importance to keep a journal and document my life as a father and a husband. Any advice anyone could give me to get started? I'd like a nice leather journal...

Last Post By: kansaskyle Today, 12:12 PM Go to last post
    dymaxion

50th Birthday Shave

Thread Starter: dymaxion

Today marks my 50th year of life. Since my SRAD has been kicking up I have been looking for another straight. I found it with this Thiers-Issard 69 Garanti Frameback. The scales even matched my brush. The brush and the scales are buckeye burl. I bought the brush about 4 years ago so when I...

Last Post By: C FrankC Today, 12:11 PM Go to last post
    slant81

whipped dog 12k

Thread Starter: slant81

Has anyone used it? Or the full size version? If so do you like using it as a fishing hone?

Last Post By: slant81 Today, 12:10 PM Go to last post
    Soron

Blade Aquisition Disorder

Thread Starter: Soron

Is there such a thing as Blade Aquisition Disorder (BAD)? I didn't see it on the B&B Glossary list and by BAD I mean not the saftey razors, just the blades. I think I have BAD as I don't bother buying blades unless its in 100's and I keep shopping around for more even though I probably have enough...

Last Post By: KnurledNut Today, 12:10 PM Go to last post
    tmartin89

What did you learn from your last shave?

Thread Starter: tmartin89

I think whether a newbie or an experienced shaver, you should always learn something from every shave, no matter what it is. So, I guess i'll start. Today I learned not to get greedy looking for a BBS shave, and that a 2 pass with clean ups is enough for a DFS.

Last Post By: dcoulombe Today, 12:09 PM Go to last post
    brianw

What Pen are you waiting for?

Thread Starter: brianw

All the other forums have a similar thread.....So............... Rules are though.... Pics are a must when they arrive !!!!!! Here's whats on the street for me 1. PARKER 51 Pen and Pencil Aerometric 2. Pastel Blue Sheaffer Snorkel Clipper, M nib 3. Black hard rubberchased Conklin...

Last Post By: kansaskyle Today, 12:09 PM Go to last post
    Royalpar1

Money not a thought - what is best Balm

Thread Starter: Royalpar1

If money was not a consideration, what do you consider the very best in after shave Balm or Milk ?

Last Post By: pbrmhl Today, 12:09 PM Go to last post
    daverojo77

Honing with what I got

Thread Starter: daverojo77

Hi all, got a few razors I want to use after getting them in shaving shape. Currently I have some stones etc that I can use but wanted to get feedback on what best combination of stones or other stuff out of what I have that I can use to get a great edge. I know technique is important here but...

Last Post By: JBjunior Today, 12:07 PM Go to last post
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.