• Viseguy

There is no available content written by Viseguy
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

DarthSully

Any gearheads?

Thread Starter: DarthSully

Needing some help with a weird car issue that I thought I'd fixed but alas, the Jeep strikes again. Looking for anyone that might be knowledgeable on a Jeep......any takers?

Last Post By: hydro-magic Today, 06:22 AM Go to last post
    eezee

Photos of All Things Mechanical

Thread Starter: eezee

Thought I'd start a new thread. How about shots of anything mechanical? Photos of glorious cars would be a shoe in but planes, trains, motorcycles, and war machines would also work. Here's my first, an M-60 tank down at the Huntsville Veterans' Museum in Huntsville, AL

Last Post By: Bob L. Today, 06:19 AM Go to last post
    justino_14

Polishing a Straight Razor

Thread Starter: justino_14

Just received the straight razor that I purchased from Whipped Dog, Larry was very helpful. I did a quick cleanup of the scales and it came out nice. I was just wondering if it would be ok to polish the metal with something like Flitz or MAAS without ruining the edge (it has already been honed by...

Last Post By: Devonmoonshire Today, 06:18 AM Go to last post
    jedimojeaux

Fatboy Repair Help

Thread Starter: jedimojeaux

So I had a great Fatboy razor that I recently shipped out for a trade. However, when it arrived at its destination, it appears to have been dropped or something in transit, as one of the doors no longer closes properly. Though I thought it was packaged well, I think I'm to blame for it not being...

Last Post By: jedimojeaux Today, 06:18 AM Go to last post
    WolfieInCt

New to B&B

Thread Starter: WolfieInCt

Hi everyone, I'm from Eastern CT and am new to the forum. I am interested in traditional wetshaving because, from what I see posted here and in other places, it seems fascinating to me. Although I currently use disposables and foam/gel, I am seriously considering investing in a vintage DE razor. I...

Last Post By: bobbysnow Today, 06:16 AM Go to last post
    joel

Haslinger soap

Thread Starter: joel

Size comparo VS QED and Tabac Preparing to lather... I had to stop using the soap in the blue mug and switch to the standard mug, as it was slipping around too much.

Last Post By: vtmax Today, 06:14 AM Go to last post
    eezee

2015 Fragrance/Scent of the day.

Thread Starter: eezee

Mont Blanc Individual

Last Post By: Ron991 Today, 06:14 AM Go to last post
    Toothpick

University of Phoenix - Online Classes. Anyone?

Thread Starter: Toothpick

I'm seriously considering furthering my education by taking online classes through University of Phoenix. One of my friends is currently doing this and she is really enjoying it. I think it's right for me. The whole classroom setting never "did it" for me. I work full time days and I feel like I...

Last Post By: jamesspo Today, 06:13 AM Go to last post
    nick_s

A Haka tribute

Thread Starter: nick_s

Now, I may or may not have mentioned my undying passion for Rugby Union, and one of the most spine tingling, emotion wrenching things to see on a rugby field is the All Black Haka. I stumbled across this video of a boys school tribute Haka to a much loved and respected PE/Maths teacher. It...

Last Post By: galopede Today, 06:13 AM Go to last post
    str8edg

Hello from the North

Thread Starter: str8edg

Good day all, My name is Craig and I am VERY new to wet shaving, so new that in fact I don't even know if I just used the correct term :) A little about me, I am 41 and live most of the year in Iqaluit, Nunavut. Been living in the Arctic since 2004 and love it. When I am not freezing there I...

Last Post By: bobbysnow Today, 06:11 AM Go to last post
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.