• Viseguy

There is no available content written by Viseguy
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

jesseix

BOTD - Beer Of The Day - 2016

Thread Starter: jesseix

New year, new beers! had these the other night at a restaurant with a great tap list: Mother Earth Barely Legal Blonde RRBC Blind Pig Societe The Widow

Last Post By: Moorhsum Today, 05:24 PM Go to last post
    Luc

East Coast Canadian Pass-around Box - Round 2

Thread Starter: Luc

Following the sign-up thread and the preparation of the boxes. I believe that we are ready to launch round 2. This means that sign-up is now closed. Link to the West Coast Canadian Pass-around Box - Round 2 The rules are below, please not that they are the exact same than the previous...

Last Post By: i_dont_bite Today, 05:24 PM Go to last post
    Jim

The Thin Blue Smoke thread VIII- BBQ at the B&B

Thread Starter: Jim

Can you believe it- Our Eighth year! BBQ I & BBQ II & BBQ III & BBQ IV & BBQ V & BBQ VI & BBQVII Post your BBQ and grilled successes! Got a low and slow question? Post away. So WHATS COOKIN'?

Last Post By: highball Today, 05:23 PM Go to last post
    Mayberryman

Does cost affect your view of a product

Thread Starter: Mayberryman

I have been a semi constant follower and very, very infrequent poster but I have a question. First please do not get upset at the question of does cost affect a decision about a product because I do not see the people here as snobs eliminating lower cost items. What I could see happening is that...

Last Post By: grim Today, 05:22 PM Go to last post
    nsl

Cutting down on what I carry. Is there any need to carry insurance, store cards, etc?

Thread Starter: nsl

Right now I have my licenses (drivers and fishing), 1 credit card vehicle insurance and medical insurance cards, a Kroger card, and a couple of business cards with my bank account #'s on them because I can't never remember. Oh, and some cash. Anyway, I'm thinking I could toss the Kroger card,...

Last Post By: Legion Today, 05:20 PM Go to last post
    dexutter

Is my brush a liability?

Thread Starter: dexutter

So I have 1 brush. Its a perfecto badger hair brush ($13 on Amazon). I bought it a couple weeks ago as a first brush to figure out if it was worth having one. Definitely worth having one! However, now that I've been wandering the forums, I feel like my brush game needs some help. I'm,...

Last Post By: dexutter Today, 05:19 PM Go to last post
    DaCaDad

Yup. I'm new too

Thread Starter: DaCaDad

Just stoppin by to say hi. I'm new to DE shaving. Been a Gillette Fusion guy for the last year or more. But I recently just ran out of blades and I just cant bring myself to buy the damn blades at $5 each. It just dawned on me how crazy that is! Plus I've always wanted to try shaving the way...

Last Post By: Titus Today, 05:19 PM Go to last post
    Surgeon

What was playing during your last shave?

Thread Starter: Surgeon

I won't believe that everyone here is gonna say "the sound of the blade cutting my beard is music enough for me"... so, what music was playing while you last shaved? I usually shave at night, so I go for mellower stuff. Yesterday night was Beck's "Morning Phase", a very smooth album, reminiscent...

Last Post By: honeycutt Today, 05:19 PM Go to last post
    Dcaddo111

Jnat PIF

Thread Starter: Dcaddo111

Up for grabs is an ozuku asagi koppa originally purchased from Aframestokyo 2 years ago. It was rated 9.0 for hardness and 9.3 for fineness. It is roughly 4 1/4 x 3" and works great for a handheld stone. It will come lapped flat and chamfered and with a small Tomo that was cut from the koppa....

Last Post By: Shavehappie Today, 05:17 PM Go to last post
    luvmysuper

I'm buying a truck, what do you think?

Thread Starter: luvmysuper

Ok. I'm buying a truck. A pickup truck. It's going to be a 4 door crew cab. I don't plan to tow anything, though it's not out of the question at some point in the future. I don't need it for work. I don't need to haul anything. I do live in the crappy weather north, so it's going to be 4x4....

Last Post By: OkieStubble Today, 05:15 PM Go to last post
Image Gallery provided by DragonByte Gallery (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.