• oc_in_fw

There is no available content written by oc_in_fw
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

FL newbie check in

Thread Starter: PSU87

Firstly, want to thank everyone on this forum for the reams of good advice. While this is my first post, I've been reading for months. Started DE shaving back in July. One thing I know for certain...I don't KNOW anything yet:bored:. I kind of liken it to when I started to play guitar...I...

Last Post By: Razhian Today, 04:42 PM Go to last post

What video game are you playing?

Thread Starter: Nartha

I didn't see where this already existed, so I figured why not. I'm not much of a gamer like I was a few years ago, but currently I am playing: Dwarf Fortress Dark Souls Hex: Shards of Fate Waiting for Dragon Age Inquisition

Last Post By: CyberJCM Today, 04:41 PM Go to last post

Souplex travel kit

Thread Starter: troy

I picked this up at an antique mall today, and was wondering if anyone knows anything about it. I is made in England and appears to be a quality razor. It looks almost unused just a tiny bit of soap scum, but amazingly clean. I assume it will shave a lot like an OLD type Gillette, but am wondering...

Last Post By: BSAGuy Today, 04:39 PM Go to last post

It's coming - October 19th

Thread Starter: Toothpick

We Need Your Help

Last Post By: Toothpick Today, 04:37 PM Go to last post

Orange and samples PIF

Thread Starter: eleuther0s

I recently got in a trade an almost-full jar of Maggard's orange menthol soap and some Mystic Waters samples: windjammer, sandalwood, and orange-vanilla. I tried two other samples of MW (barbershop and rosalimone) and couldn't get them to lather, no matter how little water I used (I barely use any...

Last Post By: eleuther0s Today, 04:34 PM Go to last post

Interview Scent

Thread Starter: korgscrew

Hey guys, out of the Frags I have which would you think would be the best for an interview situation? I wouldn't bathe in it, just 1 or 2 sprays. Creed - Aventus - Maybe too executive? This is my wedding do scent. Guerlian - Vetiver - Some people love / hate vetiver. YSL Rive Gauche - Nice and...

Last Post By: August West Today, 04:33 PM Go to last post

Need a daily aftershave

Thread Starter: dieselfuel79

Gentleman, I'm looking for a new daily aftershave. The things I'm looking for are; a splash, a "fresh" scent, a bit of staying power, minimal to no powder, reasonably priced , not over powering and feel great on the face. I love Floid blue, but the price tag has become ridiculous here in...

Last Post By: dieselfuel79 Today, 04:33 PM Go to last post

Who has the fewest wet shaving gear with many years into it?

Thread Starter: renriq

Just wondering...is there anyone here with just one razor, one shaving brush, one soap or cream and has been wet shaving for years? Is this actually possible?

Last Post By: Proinsias Today, 04:32 PM Go to last post

My first serious cut with a straight razor

Thread Starter: Enquerencia

I've been almost exclusively shaving with a straight razor for about two months now. I've gotten really comfortable with it. At first it was terrifying, especially shaving my neck. But I never cut myself, until today. I have had a few nicks, especially on my neck, where I tend to have goose pimples...

Last Post By: global_dev Today, 04:32 PM Go to last post

Please can anyone ID this Brush :

Thread Starter: TranquilityMT

Heyya new to the forum but i have been lurking for a while, today i found this brush at an antiques fair and wondered if anyone can shed any information on it it says on the back Pure Badger steralised and on the front AKA Brushes made in england, it appears to have a layered acrylic handle and the...

Last Post By: strat63 Today, 04:31 PM Go to last post
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Image Gallery provided by DragonByte Gallery (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.