• oc_in_fw

There is no available content written by oc_in_fw
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Jim

The Thin Blue Smoke Thread VII- BBQ at the B&B 2015

Thread Starter: Jim

Can you believe it- Our Seventh year! BBQ I & BBQ II & BBQ III & BBQ IV & BBQ V & BBQ VI Post your BBQ and grilled successes! Got a low and slow question? Post away. So WHATS COOKIN'?

Last Post By: oc_in_fw Today, 08:30 PM Go to last post
    dieselfuel79

Dog lover needs a shoulder to lean on

Thread Starter: dieselfuel79

Like many of you, I have two dogs. Both are miniature pinschers. One of them has been my pride and joy since he was 9 weeks old, and recently turned 10 years old (Diesel...yep, hence the name). The other however was a rescue, likely a pet store dog and riddled with behavioural issues. (Harley). We...

Last Post By: 4ever3 Today, 08:29 PM Go to last post
    patrickthebassbash

Bootlegger's Perfecto Review

Thread Starter: patrickthebassbash

As many of you know, our fellow B&B member, OkieStubble, developed a blend of equal parts Master Bay Rum, VIBR and Superior 70 that he calls Bootlegger's Bay Rum. He has been working on a different version of that blend, and I am honored to be the "guinea pig" if you will. His new blend is called...

Last Post By: Cricket1 Today, 08:29 PM Go to last post
    Bpnzk74

First Shave HELP!

Thread Starter: Bpnzk74

Well, first let me say the whole process from pre to post was really enjoyable. The shave quality didn't come out that great, but I am not discouraged at all. What I used. With an EJ 89, I picked the Gillette 7 O'clock blade only because I had to start somewhere. I soaked the brush as I...

Last Post By: cooperarthur Today, 08:28 PM Go to last post
    rpainten

temporarily fixing a strop

Thread Starter: rpainten

Im waiting on a tony miller to get here but while im waiting i still gotta strop on my homemade strop which has some serious nicks on it that can be fept with my nail i have 400 grit is there any way to fix it temporarily with the 400 hrit i have or should i just wait or be extra careful thanks guys

Last Post By: rpainten Today, 08:28 PM Go to last post
    dk-109

Blade frequency - one and done.

Thread Starter: dk-109

I've been doing this for about a year and love it! I have found that no matter which blade I use I have to go "one and done" or I get irritation on second shave. Does anyone else have this experience? I read in the forums how some people get a crazy amount of shaves per blade. I do have sensitive...

Last Post By: rlsinaz Today, 08:28 PM Go to last post
    chevelleguy0

Brewing

Thread Starter: chevelleguy0

Just wondering if we have any beer brewing members? I'm starting to get into it and just wanted to know if I posted questions here if anyone would be able to help.

Last Post By: mroe21877 Today, 08:28 PM Go to last post
    PatDaddy13

Do you prefer aromatics or non-aromatics?

Thread Starter: PatDaddy13

What's your preferred smoke? Straight up tobacco blends or do you like a little flavour thrown in there? And if you like aromatics, what's your favourite flavours? I don't mean brands, just flavours in general. Personally I like non-aromatics. I'm originally a cigar smoker and like...

Last Post By: ciderguy Today, 08:28 PM Go to last post
    merchantj

Best low cost cream?

Thread Starter: merchantj

What is the best inexpensive shaving cream in a tube?

Last Post By: PMT Today, 08:28 PM Go to last post
    cpacamper

Took a gamble on a TGN finest.

Thread Starter: cpacamper

I'd heard good things about TGN knots, so I pulled the trigger on a shaverjoe handle with a TGN finest 24mm knot set deep, 45mm loft. I love my current brush, a Semogue Mistura 2013 LE mixed hair, and was looking for a badger brush to compliment my Semogue. I face lather exclusively. I am...

Last Post By: rsp1202 Today, 08:28 PM Go to last post
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.