• oc_in_fw

There is no available content written by oc_in_fw
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

JoshuaRC

How many (Physical) DE Safety razor blades do you own?

Thread Starter: JoshuaRC

Hello there I'm new to the forum and haven't been reading that long, I just started a few months back Shaving with a DE razor blade and am very happy. I purchased the Art of shave unscented Kit and a few Proraso products along with a Merkur HD. My fiancee recently went on a shopping frenzy and...

Last Post By: Eeyore Today, 03:10 PM Go to last post
    Cfwhy

Newbie from Malaysia

Thread Starter: Cfwhy

Hello all! I've just picked DE shaving after I hit an article saying that DE shaving is much cheaper and more satisfying than the modern shavers. Got myself a cheap but good quality RIMEI at only RM4.50, which is only US$1.22 at a local store in Malaysia called Mr. D.I.Y. I was surprised at how...

Last Post By: NickCutlip Today, 03:10 PM Go to last post
    Mojorisin

I bought a coticule and it arrived today

Thread Starter: Mojorisin

So finally after many weeks my purchase has arrived. It came from Germany and the seller said he lives close to the Belgium border. It looks to be very old and after lapping it, it appears to be a nice piece. Some of the lines running through it actually look much smaller and fainter then before...

Last Post By: Dcaddo111 Today, 03:09 PM Go to last post
    SensorEx

New Member 37 years of wetshaving

Thread Starter: SensorEx

Hi there! New member SensorEx here. Iím a 2 month lurker, and have to say that Iíve enjoyed reading these conversations and have learned a lot. Iíve been a wet shaver for 37 years and can honestly say that Iíve never even tried an electric. My first razor was an injector L1 given as a hand me...

Last Post By: NickCutlip Today, 03:09 PM Go to last post
    snowman

Wash or not to wash blades

Thread Starter: snowman

This is likely a stupid question and has probably been asked before, but I couldn't find any threads addressing this question. Do you wash your DE blade between uses? When I say wash I don't mean leaving the blade in the razor and rinsing off. I mean removing the blade and washing it. ...

Last Post By: AbbyW2 Today, 03:08 PM Go to last post
    Gerald_G

Help me identify 6 DE razors please.

Thread Starter: Gerald_G

I am going to be asking about 6 razors in this thread, please stay tuned as I get pics uploaded etc. Thanks in advance. Gerald. #1 - I believe this to be a British Aristocrat Jr. Is there a way to date this one? Or is is just to be 1949 or newer? Here are some pics.

Last Post By: nemo Today, 03:08 PM Go to last post
    zoul

Blade Sample Pack Storage Ideas

Thread Starter: zoul

Hey all So does anyone have some ideas on how to store or keep organized all those 5/10 blade sample packs of blades. I have a box under my sink for the bulk of them along with my 100 packs of my favorites. My problem is I have at any given time 5-10 sample packs out in my den just messing...

Last Post By: gwsmallwood Today, 03:07 PM Go to last post
    Tea-bott5000

Do you wash off alum?

Thread Starter: Tea-bott5000

I'm just curious, because I don't. It seems to leave a bit of powdery/salty film, but it goes away once I apply my post-shave Nivea Sensitive. Wondering what everyone else out there does.

Last Post By: AbbyW2 Today, 03:07 PM Go to last post
    crleftwich

4711 found

Thread Starter: crleftwich

Finally found some 4711 aftershave and cologne out in the wild. Found Tabac too but deferred that for some other time. I'm pleased...all this for $20.

Last Post By: shavetech Today, 03:06 PM Go to last post
    The M

What Was Your Cream Today?

Thread Starter: The M

Hey why not! theres one for the soaps so why not one for the creams. So just post what cream that YOU used today.

Last Post By: nwohio Today, 03:06 PM Go to last post
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.