• Recent Activity

California Cajun

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

Thread Starter: California Cajun

Henckles 3/8"

Last Post By: shm Today, 10:14 AM Go to last post

And not a single drop of blood was spilt

Thread Starter: Romeolima

So, it's done, after a week of consideration and tentative steps I have completed a two pass shave with a straight! I had played with the blade a little practicing various grips and taken it to my face a couple of times to "get a feel" for it. However this time I have taken it across all areas...

Last Post By: SpikedLemon Today, 10:13 AM Go to last post

Synthetics: Might have to eat my words

Thread Starter: Texchappy

Tried my new RazoRock Pillsoft today and wow. My shave today included Xpec unscented, a 40s SS, and my dirty bird scuttle. i liked it almost as much as my Kent BK4 and given some fine tuning who knows. I haven't hated the idea of synthetics but also never found one I cared for at all. The...

Last Post By: Musikmann Today, 10:12 AM Go to last post

Badger shave brush under the $20

Thread Starter: SirRoy

Hello dear forum members i like to know if there are quality badger brushes under the $20 that perform well and have decent backbone to build a good layer. I hope to find information and experience here. Thank you dear members.

Last Post By: timetofly Today, 10:11 AM Go to last post

My Guess... 3017

Thread Starter: johnniegold

Over the course of the last year I have been concentrating on using and finishing product. I have been going through aftershaves, colognes and shaving creams and sold off most of the excess. But the soaps... well, I just like them all and don't want to unload them. Over the last several months I...

Last Post By: strop Today, 10:09 AM Go to last post

The Graveyard!

Thread Starter: Doc4

A simple enough idea ... when you use up a product, simply put a post in here about it. It seems that actually finishing something around here is a pretty rare occurance, and it might be worth a few comments about what you thought about the product, your plans to get more (or not, or you have a...

Last Post By: redrider_99 Today, 10:08 AM Go to last post
    Go West Young Man

Could my life get more B&B than this?

Thread Starter: Go West Young Man

Just landed a new job, for the final interview wore a $700 suit found on a clearance rack for $199*, perfect fit and only needed the pants hemmed. Seiko 5 automatic watch on my wrist. TWSBI 580 loaded with Iroshizuku Asa-Gao in my pocket. Shaved at the hotel that morning with a '59 Fatboy and...

Last Post By: Alejandro Salemandro Today, 10:07 AM Go to last post

Any replaters in the UK?

Thread Starter: BlackbeardShavedHead

Hello again strangers, Have looked at this forum as well as others, seems like all the replaters are based in the US. Wanted to get my Slim replated. Either Nickel or Rhodium. Maybe even get a two tone job done on it. Or maybe, it's the perfect excuse to buy yet more stuff and just learn...

Last Post By: imatabor Today, 10:01 AM Go to last post

Biotique Bio Palmyra.amazing

Thread Starter: alex2363

I been using this all week and really like it. I use just a pea size drop and it makes a ton of lather. The cream really smells good too. It smells like citrus,apple and almond. The lather is really smooth and slick too, i use it with my 2 band Silvertip and make like a 6 pass lather just one...

Last Post By: alex2363 Today, 09:59 AM Go to last post

Burning Through Samples

Thread Starter: mikeschu

At one point, I had acquired a relatively unheard of but intuitively common AD - shaving soaps and cream samples. Whether the samples arrived by PIF, in trades, as freebies, through the glorious institution of Garry's Sample Shop, or friends just giving them to me - I have a lot. This year I've...

Last Post By: redrider_99 Today, 09:56 AM Go to last post
Image Gallery provided by DragonByte Gallery (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.