• oc_in_fw

There is no available content written by oc_in_fw
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

ronweston

New Steward

Thread Starter: ronweston

The Powers That Be have decided that I should be the new steward for The Score and the SOTD forums. I really happy to be here because I have this minor addiction.... Please show all your acquisitions that we might praise and envy.

Last Post By: ronweston Today, 11:43 AM Go to last post
    Whiskey Sour

Simpson Chubby 2 Manchurian vs Thater 4125 2-band

Thread Starter: Whiskey Sour

I am considering adding ONE of these brushes to my collection. I was fairly set on a Simpson Chubby 2 Manchurian until I read a glowing review of the Thater 4125 2-band. I exclusively face face lather using both soft and hard soaps. As a point of reference my favorite knots are my Shavemac...

Last Post By: IMightBeWrong Today, 11:43 AM Go to last post
    Mr Brian

1880ish. C Johnson Frame back Restore

Thread Starter: Mr Brian

I just finished this. It's on the hones now I sanded and polished the blade. Tossed the scales, except for one. I saved that one for a templet. Made the scales out of horn. This is my second attempt of horn scales. The first one turned in to a sacrifice. The length of the blade made it so I had to...

Last Post By: Bad_B Today, 11:42 AM Go to last post
    BSAGuy

Aother Newbie/Convert

Thread Starter: BSAGuy

Hi, I've just discovered wet shaving and this site. Been lurking for a couple of weeks and decided to join up. What a great resource, just full of helpful users with a vast knowledge base. Kinda of like drinking from a fire hose! I am looking forward to learning the manly virtues of a...

Last Post By: dexutter Today, 11:39 AM Go to last post
    thisted

100 Gillette 7'0 Clock for 5.00 shipped from Pakistan.

Thread Starter: thisted

Good deal on ebay now. 100 Gillette 7 o'clock yellows for 5.00 shipped. They say they are trying to promote a new business. I don't know these people, have nothing to do with them them, but I bought 100, paypal has good protection for stuff like this in case it doesn't work out. 7 left ...

Last Post By: John87 Today, 11:39 AM Go to last post
    viking4976

Wow fellas, I'm on a roll here

Thread Starter: viking4976

Another smooth, close, comfortable shave, third one in a row. No nicks, no cuts, almost no irritation. And this morning's shave was with my Merkur 34c, Proraso Green, Old Spice aftershave, and a new, fresh, super sharp Feather blade. My technique has come full circle, at least with the Merkur...

Last Post By: ouch Today, 11:38 AM Go to last post
    Balj86

What's your soap for today?

Thread Starter: Balj86

Theres a long thread on "Whats your Brush for today...?". Don't know if it's been created for shaving soap, but it's worth a shot :biggrin1:! Today I used the almight "MWF!" What did you guys use?

Last Post By: FreshVintage Today, 11:38 AM Go to last post
    Feather-man

Feather - Gillette connection

Thread Starter: Feather-man

Seems like Feather borrowed from others. Is this razor a direct copy of a Gillette model?

Last Post By: rusty1 Today, 11:36 AM Go to last post
    Jinx13

Newbie looking for Razor guidence

Thread Starter: Jinx13

Hello all; I hope this is the right place for this thread and if not, please feel free to relocate it. I am starting to research into DE razors and planning make the switch over and am a little overwhelmed by the number of different razors that are out there (forget about the blade choices). ...

Last Post By: Javelin Today, 11:35 AM Go to last post
    jstr2112

How long does a 4oz tin last

Thread Starter: jstr2112

O.K. I know depends :tongue_sm I have a few samples of B&M and love them. I am thinking about getting one or two tins but not sure how long they actually last. Assume lathering is on the excessive side (say 4 pass worthy). Shave once a day. Just want a rough idea (also anyone try L&L...

Last Post By: jstr2112 Today, 11:34 AM Go to last post
Image Gallery provided by DragonByte Gallery (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.