• man00ver

There is no available content written by man00ver
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Limekiln

ATG above the lip - with R41

Thread Starter: Limekiln

I tried the unthinkable today - I'd been enjoying such a good shave that yielded a BBS result after one WRG and one XTG that I thought I'd go to the last unconquered territory with this bad boy - ATG above the lip. Well, one side above the lip shaved perfectly well. The other side was a visual...

Last Post By: Bloozepicker Today, 06:35 AM Go to last post
    NJGarand

New DE Shaver from NJ

Thread Starter: NJGarand

Hello all, Just started trying to get into DE razors and brush shaving. I have the unfortunate combo of a tough beard and sensitive skin. Have always struggled with trying to find the right gel/cream and razor combo. Lately I've mostly been annoyed with how expensive cartridge refills have...

Last Post By: NJGarand Today, 06:35 AM Go to last post
    AverageJoe

Bought a Hario V60 Dripper today. Need filters! :S

Thread Starter: AverageJoe

In my quest to satisfy the coffee geek and tightwad in me at the same time, I bought a Hario V60 dripper today in my first 'pour-over' coffee experience. I bought some Melita #2 filters which I thought would fit, but they don't really without doing some creative paper-folding. Does anyone...

Last Post By: AverageJoe Today, 06:35 AM Go to last post
    Prof. Moriarty

SOTD "Cheapest Razor" Theme Week 14-20 April 2014

Thread Starter: Prof. Moriarty

Righto lads, I am taking over for a bit to give Doc a bit of R&R time. This week we have the Cheapest Razor in Rotation Theme, which for me happens to be a Super Speed I bought for around $10 on the BST. I currently only have two other razors that I use, an EJ DE87, and a Feather SS, so it...

Last Post By: Kwijybow Today, 06:34 AM Go to last post
    ShawnsEdge

Razor cleaning?

Thread Starter: ShawnsEdge

Good morning gentlemen! I hope this finds you all well. I'm recently new to wet shaving (about a month in) and am absolutely loving it so far. I'm using a fantastic EJ86bl and am experimenting with different blades to settle on what I like. That being said, I've found that my soap seems to...

Last Post By: 01HDFXD Today, 06:34 AM Go to last post
    BooksMan

Proraso Preshave

Thread Starter: BooksMan

Two questions: 1) My jar is starting to run out, and I'm thinking is it really worth it to get more. Did anyone stop using it and just go straight to lathering and not really notice much difference? Has anyone noticed a big difference? 2) Amazon has three different pages and prices for the...

Last Post By: Mandina Today, 06:34 AM Go to last post
    Balj86

Whats your soap for today?

Thread Starter: Balj86

Theres a long thread on "Whats your Brush for today...?". Don't know if it's been created for shaving soap, but it's worth a shot :biggrin1:! Today I used the almight "MWF!" What did you guys use?

Last Post By: vickywally Today, 06:34 AM Go to last post
    Orion058

Hello all

Thread Starter: Orion058

Hi. my name is Ryan and a friend told me about this site. I have been taking a interest in the classic shave and want to try everything haha. right now I am looking for my birth razor too but am finding hard to come by. It should be a Gillette Super speed or Super adjustable with a date code E4...

Last Post By: macintoshBR Today, 06:33 AM Go to last post
    ddk13

Question for Panna Crema guys!

Thread Starter: ddk13

Thinking about getting one. What's your favorite scent, and what's your favorite thing about this soap? Thanks!!!!

Last Post By: Puppet Master Today, 06:33 AM Go to last post
    DavosBlade

Another NooB

Thread Starter: DavosBlade

After a childhood of memories of my father's Old Spice shaving soap mug in the bathroom, and his recent passing, I finally used a safety razor for the first time tonight. This forum provided this lurker with all the tips and suggestions that I needed to get started on the glorious wet shaving...

Last Post By: mistercitizen Today, 06:33 AM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.