• man00ver

There is no available content written by man00ver
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

sqg491

Toronto area PIF passaround box

Thread Starter: sqg491

Hi folks! I have a bunch of shaving gear I want to clear out of my den before a move and I figured the best way is to put it all in a box a send it out in a pass around box to give others a chance to either try new products, or even keep the ones they love and maybe add to it and keep it going. ...

Last Post By: Desi Today, 12:58 PM Go to last post
    adamchur

Famous Coffee quotes

Thread Starter: adamchur

I can't see a thread on this subject What are the funniest or wittiest quotes you've heard or read regarding coffee in a book, in a newspaper, in a film or on TV - whether fictional or quotes from real people. Here are two of mine..... Real life Winston Churchill & Lady Astor Lady Nancy...

Last Post By: YKMV Today, 12:58 PM Go to last post
    TimmyBoston

What pocket knife do you carry?

Thread Starter: TimmyBoston

Title, says it all. Time to show off those knives, boys.

Last Post By: daveinsweethome Today, 12:56 PM Go to last post
    cardsfan28

I'm tired of my crappy kitchen knifes

Thread Starter: cardsfan28

I'm tired of my crappy knifes that I use in the kitchen. Does anybody know where I can get a good knife set for a decent price and Something that will last a long time? I've also been looking around for cyber Monday deals and I haven't found anything but then again I don't know much about knife sets

Last Post By: daveinsweethome Today, 12:54 PM Go to last post
    teegar

How to keep lather warm?

Thread Starter: teegar

Hi all. I've been a bit dissatisfied for a while with the warmth (or rather, lack of it) of my lather when shaving. I'm a face latherer - I'll load up my brush with some cream, then put it on my face for the first pass. That first pass is nice and warm, but then when I pick up my brush to put...

Last Post By: sarimento1 Today, 12:53 PM Go to last post
    exocet

New MDC shaving soaps !

Thread Starter: exocet

Hi guys, just saw it on their Facebook page. MDC will release 2 new shaving soaps on tomorrow : vetyver and rose !!!

Last Post By: NyquistRate Today, 12:50 PM Go to last post
    cardsfan28

1941 Ranger Tech Safety Razor

Thread Starter: cardsfan28

Out of all the razors I've owned and there's a pretty nice bunch I've always been fascinated by 1941 Ranger Tech Safety Razor even though I've never got the chance to use one or own for that matter. I think maybe it's because in my mind it seems to be a fairly simple put together razor but it's...

Last Post By: YKMV Today, 12:48 PM Go to last post
    Redzone

What's your coffee today? What brew method? Photos

Thread Starter: Redzone

Morning Gentleman (well it is here in New Zealand) I got given a random blend a mate roasted 5 days ago and I am drinking it black. This morning I am using a swiss gold pourover in to a mug. This blend not quite my thing and roast a bit questionable but it will give me a good kick start !! CB

Last Post By: ram57 Today, 12:46 PM Go to last post
    cvargo

December Theme Month 2016

Thread Starter: cvargo

So with the great success that the November Theme month has had we are going to continue this until interest dies down. It is going to be the same format as November but obviously with different themes. So let us know if you are in and any soaps that you are planning on using. For December the...

Last Post By: cmh737 Today, 12:45 PM Go to last post
    Doc226

Oil on Coticule.

Thread Starter: Doc226

A few folks here have alerted me of a post at another forum where oil on coticules is being debated. The question there is whether anyone has tested the stone for oil absorption. Now I am not a geologist, don't play one on tv and did not stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night. I'm just a guy...

Last Post By: fxt913 Today, 12:44 PM Go to last post
Image Gallery provided by DragonByte Gallery (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.