• man00ver

There is no available content written by man00ver
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Moses Brown

Moses Brown's Entry to the Hall of Fame

Thread Starter: Moses Brown

Hall of Fame EntryWhat is your real name? Heath What are your nicknames/aliases? Moses Where do you live? South Carolina What is your age (or) generation? X What are you in the real world? As opposed to the fake world? Rover, Wanderer, Nomad, Vagabond ... Call me what you will. What is...

Last Post By: turtle Today, 09:12 AM Go to last post
    JaredB

*razor pif*

Thread Starter: JaredB

I have a Parker 99R I am offering up to PIF. It has seen very little use, looks brand new, and works great. I am only giving it away because I have a 22R already, which is essentially the same razor. The Parker TTO is a pretty middle of the road workhorse, aggressive wise. I would hope to...

Last Post By: Chili head Today, 09:12 AM Go to last post
    Balj86

What's your soap for today?

Thread Starter: Balj86

Theres a long thread on "Whats your Brush for today...?". Don't know if it's been created for shaving soap, but it's worth a shot :biggrin1:! Today I used the almight "MWF!" What did you guys use?

Last Post By: Royalpar1 Today, 09:12 AM Go to last post
    Ugarte

Ugarte's Entry to the Hall of Fame

Thread Starter: Ugarte

Hall of Fame EntryWhat is your real name? Brian What are your nicknames/aliases? Ugarte Where do you live? Birmingham, AL What is your age (or) generation? 54 What are you in the real world? Project Manager What is your favorite shave setup? Working on it. I have one set of equipment and...

MikeyIdaho

MikeyIdaho's Entry to the Hall of Fame

Thread Starter: MikeyIdaho

Hall of Fame EntryWhat is your real name? Michael Anderson What are your nicknames/aliases? Mikey Where do you live? Idaho Falls, ID USA What is your age (or) generation? 32 What are you in the real world? Social Worker with the severely mentally ill What is your favorite shave setup? ...

Griebz

merkur 15c vs 41c

Thread Starter: Griebz

Hello everyone, can anyone tell me if their is a differance between the heads on these two razors? I have a 15C and was thinking of getting something slightly more aggressive. Thank you Peter Griebel

Last Post By: Griebz Today, 09:12 AM Go to last post
    zed117

Favorite Aristocrat?

Thread Starter: zed117

What is your Favorite Aristocrat fellas? and why? I have two on their way to me, a 47' gold American, and #21 British one. As well as a Shearton if those count, which I guess they don't. The #21 is missing plating and on the bars is dented/bent so its on its way to Captain and then Chris. ...

Last Post By: Useless shaver Today, 09:12 AM Go to last post
    Snick

Changing username?

Thread Starter: Snick

I have been on this board for 5 years. While I haven't posted much, especially not during the past few years, I am wondering if it is possible to have an adminstrator change one's username. I feel my nick doesn't become me any longer and would like to get a new one. It's similar to buyer's remorse.

Last Post By: August West Today, 09:11 AM Go to last post
    panther308

Thiers Issard or Hart

Thread Starter: panther308

Okay Guys, the Mrs has granted me a gift and I am undecided between getting either a Hart 6/8 polished with a different set of scales from Classic Shaving or a Theirs Issard 6/8 with horn scales from thiers-issard.co.uk what say the Brotherhood ? Hart with maybe these scales: Or maybe...

Last Post By: C FrankC Today, 09:11 AM Go to last post
    beginish

What's Your Brush Today?

Thread Starter: beginish

Rooney Heritage Victorian bowl lathering Cade Soap

Last Post By: chinmusic82 Today, 09:11 AM Go to last post
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.