• man00ver

There is no available content written by man00ver
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

FL shaver

Gators.

Thread Starter: FL shaver

My wife and I have a pair of stand up paddleboards and decided to go out to Sanibel for an afternoon paddle. We went to Bowman's Beach Recreational area, which has a lagoon between the parking/shower areas and the beach. We have walked over the pedestrian bridge many times to go surfing or...

Last Post By: MrSpeedy Today, 04:00 PM Go to last post
    highball

What razor/ blade did you use today

Thread Starter: highball

I am curious what blades people use in different razors 1909 Single Ring / Gillette 7-O clock (green)

Last Post By: Yminoh Today, 04:00 PM Go to last post
    dwsteen

Boast your collection!

Thread Starter: dwsteen

I've started my own little collection of aftershaves. It's my favourite part of the ritual. I haven't accumulated a huge collection, however, I wouldn't consider myself a minimalist either. Just for kicks, post your collection list or photos so other collectors can get some new ideas for their...

Last Post By: DimeBlade Today, 04:00 PM Go to last post
    theturducken

YouTube barber's lather.why is it lacking?

Thread Starter: theturducken

I've been watching a ton of professional barber videos on YouTube. Mainly the videos are of a guy going to a barber (typically Turkish, Italian, and Indian master barbers) and getting a straight shave. These videos are very calming and illicit a great ASMR response (if you don't know what this...

Last Post By: theturducken Today, 04:00 PM Go to last post
    DoomedCargo

Newbie to DE shaving.

Thread Starter: DoomedCargo

Hello everyone. So this is my first time posting. So I'll start with a little back story before my question. I am a military member who has received a shaving waiver ( which I don't like having ) because I get such bad razor burn and ingrown hairs on my neck when I shave with cartridges. I...

Last Post By: scorpionking Today, 03:59 PM Go to last post
    mikeal

First Badger PIF

Thread Starter: mikeal

Hi. This is my first time doing this. This site has done so much for me. It has introduced me to a hobby that has brought me great pleasure. Over the past year or so members here have made me feel welcome and helped and given me gifts. Now it's my turn to pay it forward. I don't have...

Last Post By: EagleRon Today, 03:59 PM Go to last post
    August West

ATTN: B&B Photogs-Fall Shots

Thread Starter: August West

Share some of your best Fall time shots. Changing leaves, pumpkins, etc. Looking forward to checking them out.

Last Post By: fast14riot Today, 03:59 PM Go to last post
    MrSpeedy

Trails Near Mountain City, TN

Thread Starter: MrSpeedy

Hi guys! The LOML and I are heading to Mountain City, TN next week for a wedding. We plan on hiking Gentry Creek Falls one day. There is some good information here but I wanted to see if anyone had any first-hand experience with it. Also, are there other trails nearby that we should try?

Last Post By: MrSpeedy Today, 03:59 PM Go to last post
    AussieGuy

W. C. Fields shaving routine (1934)

Thread Starter: AussieGuy

I suppose this has been posted here before, but just in case it hasn't, and in case there are folk here who might not have had exposure to the genius of W. C. Fields' comedy, here is a shaving routine from one of his 1934 films. Eighty years young! and as fresh as ever: Fields' comic timing is...

Last Post By: morso484 Today, 03:58 PM Go to last post
    LeGaulois

Plisson synthetic

Thread Starter: LeGaulois

A member tested the new synthetic Plisson sold at L'Occitane ? More info http://usa.loccitane.com/cade-shaving-brush-plisson,82,1,29434,388683.htm

Last Post By: Anigai Today, 03:58 PM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.