• Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

CubReporter

Boker H. & Co. Bicycle Race

Thread Starter: CubReporter

Morning, gents! My mother-in-law showed me a really cool find of hers over the weekend, a Boker H. & Co. Bicycle Race straight razor. It dates anywhere from 1890 to 1925, I believe, and the blade is in darned good condition. The etching of the scene looks good and it has the original case, which...

Last Post By: CubReporter Today, 06:10 PM Go to last post
    Thomas Martin

Beware of XTG passes

Thread Starter: Thomas Martin

Just hesitatet a fraction of a second and the blade dug in.

Last Post By: professorchaos Today, 06:10 PM Go to last post
    mshanen

Cold River Soap Works PIF

Thread Starter: mshanen

I ended up with an extra tub of Original Royal Fougere shaving soap from Cold River Soap Works and would like to do a quick PIF to someone who has never tried their soaps. Shaved this morning with Classic Savon No 1 and it was great. Customer service is top notch as well. Respond with "never...

Last Post By: charger Today, 06:09 PM Go to last post
    Nolimit

Feather AS-D2 just came today!

Thread Starter: Nolimit

Got home from work and a small yet wondrous package was awaiting me. I eagerly opened the package and that has to be one of the nicest packaged razors I've ever seen. I don't need to tell you how beautiful it is there are tons of posted pics and reviews. They are all accurate and true. My...

Last Post By: Nolimit Today, 06:09 PM Go to last post
    DrAwkward

What is your favorite Gillette NEW?

Thread Starter: DrAwkward

I've been reading a lot lately about Gillette NEWs. Many gents like one NEW or another. Long Comb, Short Comb, Deluxe, American, British, Canadian, 2 piece, 3 piece, etc. Although I'm not sure we need another BOTOC subgroup, I for one am a GNU (Gillette NEW Über-fan). Are you a GNU? My...

Last Post By: DrAwkward Today, 06:09 PM Go to last post
    mdevine

SOTD "Monochrome" Theme Week 25-31 August 2014

Thread Starter: mdevine

Welcome to the new week, Gentlemen. I've been trying to stick to the "Item of the Week" schedule when choosing the weekly theme. Unfortunately, there hasn't been any activity in the IOTW thread in a while, so I thought it was time to try something different. This week, let's see photos that...

Last Post By: celestino Today, 06:03 PM Go to last post
    Skeezixx

Hurricane katrina survivor rescued after nine years

Thread Starter: Skeezixx

On this the 9th anniversary of Hurricane Katrina’s devastating and near total destruction of the city of New Orleans I find it incumbent upon me to share a shaving related story. Shortly after the storm I heard all the learned eggheads declare that New Orleans was destined to become a ghost...

Last Post By: nocutsnonicksnoweepers Today, 06:02 PM Go to last post
    lamontqsanford

Seller's Remorse

Thread Starter: lamontqsanford

I haven't posted in a long while but I still log in and read a good deal of the posts. While I have found what works best for me I still have that itch to try new products (and some I have written off). Today, I logged in and went back through several of my old threads and wanted to see what I...

Last Post By: Scott0079 Today, 06:01 PM Go to last post
    73mountaineer

RUNNERS, what's on your feet?

Thread Starter: 73mountaineer

Simple question with an often complicated answer, it seems. What shoes do you wear, and why? Still being pretty new to running, having only done it regularly for around 9-10 months, I have been through a couple brands and types of shoes. Unfortunately I have yet to find "the one" shoe that I...

Last Post By: AZBronco Today, 06:00 PM Go to last post
    Fenris

Any mead fans here?

Thread Starter: Fenris

I'm primarily a beer drinker, occasionally I'll have some rum (drinking a Sailor Jerry and coke right now), but my absolute favorite thing to drink is mead. Not that I drink a lot of it, mind you, it's too bloody expensive, and it's given me some of the worst hangovers of my life, but man do...

Last Post By: dabrock Today, 06:00 PM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.