• Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

FL shaver

Shoot! 150 ml > 3 oz.

Thread Starter: FL shaver

I'm sure you know where this is headed. Had to surrender a tube of cream to TSA. 150 ml tube. Didn't even think about the size as I threw it in the Ziplock bag. Glad I threw a couple smaller tubes and a remnant Monsavon soap in the Dopp!

Last Post By: mikesal57 Today, 03:57 PM Go to last post
    Rigden

Searching for AS pairing with Mike"s Natural Soap

Thread Starter: Rigden

I'm looking for after shaves (balm or lotion) that would pair well with Mike's Vetiver or Hungarian Lavender. Vetiver and Lavender recommendations are fine but I'm particularly interested in suggestions that might not be obvious. For example I have a feeling that Hungarian Lavender would go well...

Last Post By: SteveWY Today, 03:56 PM Go to last post
    unkajonet

Do I Really NEED a Duke 3?

Thread Starter: unkajonet

So, my SBAD got a little out of hand last weekend. Picked up a Colonel X2L, an SOC, an Omega 49, and a TGN Silvertip Grade A 24/50. I already have a Whipped Dog 23/55, which is just a tiny bit too floppy for hard soaps. And I have a WD 24/45, which is a little too firm for creams. I'm still looking...

Last Post By: captp Today, 03:55 PM Go to last post
    WELLDAFT

My Son is following me to DE Shaving

Thread Starter: WELLDAFT

Ive been a convert to DE Shaving for about 2 years, and Ive been evangalistic in telling all who will listen to me about the befefits, my colleagues are proving hard nuts to crack, but theyre just nuts. My 19 year old son, once he had a need to shave more than once a fortnight and pay for mach 3...

Last Post By: 2005xfr Today, 03:55 PM Go to last post
    captp

The 3000 post PIF

Thread Starter: captp

Well, folks, here it is. My 3000th post. An epic event, for me anyway. So I think it's only fitting that I do a PIF. Up for grabs is a razor. What razor, you ask? Well, heck, even I don't know yet, but I bet it will be a nice one. I'm not home at the moment. I'll pick one out this evening when I...

Last Post By: calhoun1 Today, 03:53 PM Go to last post
    markg

Fiori & Frutti

Thread Starter: markg

For my fellow Canadian fans of Fiori & Frutti soft, vegetable base soap. I just happened to be at House of Knifes tonight and found that they carry this soap in both the eucalyptus and lavender scent under the Merkur / DOVO brand name.

Last Post By: graysonhenryrussell Today, 03:52 PM Go to last post
    MrMagnus

Guess the Size of this Bismarck

Thread Starter: MrMagnus

This is the Bismarck im waiting for. Got this razor for a smal cost and this is the pictures i have. No discription in the add. I should have it next week but help me guess the size meanwhile

Last Post By: MrMagnus Today, 03:52 PM Go to last post
    rockero

What is your favorite blade?

Thread Starter: rockero

I still don't have a favorite. I'm still going through several sampler packs. I have found I enjoy Wilkinson Sword, Perma Sharp Polsilver Iridium Astra SP Shark SS

Last Post By: Jasman Today, 03:51 PM Go to last post
    Journeyman

100th Post PIF

Thread Starter: Journeyman

Hello Gents, Here on my 100th post I'm happy to be able to make this small PIF as a way of saying thanks to B&B and all its great members. Up for grabs are two bottles of Fine's Italian Citrus. One bottle has been used for 1 splash and the other is brand spanking new. Most people are familiar...

Last Post By: RinconUSAF Today, 03:51 PM Go to last post
    natenaaron

LASS poor performance

Thread Starter: natenaaron

I just got a sample set from LA Shaving Soap. I tried the bay rum version it was not a good experience. Super difficult to lather not very slick and I am wondering if I am not doing something right.

Last Post By: Starkicker Today, 03:48 PM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.