Bluebriz

How the ladies are shaved in Japan....

Thread Starter: Bluebriz

Saw this in the window of a local hair salon.... It says "ladies' shaving."

Last Post By: UK_Rich Today, 02:29 AM Go to last post
    Brian G r a f s t r o m

Any other OC sliders out there?

Thread Starter: Brian G r a f s t r o m

Without really making a conscious decision to do so, I've found myself gravitating towards the Gillette slide technique with my open comb, and I really dig it. Anyone else employ this technique/razor combo?

Last Post By: Guru17 Today, 02:26 AM Go to last post
    LordHoffleTrot

Might make the switch to soaps

Thread Starter: LordHoffleTrot

When I first stared shaving, creams were the only way to go. I tried Mike's unscented soap this morning, using Marco's method with a VdH boar brush, and had a great shave. I didn't even need to use a pre-shave oil! Nothing better than face lathering too! I think I might be buying a lot of soaps...

Last Post By: cdrross Today, 02:25 AM Go to last post
    rockero

Caffeinated Shaving Cream

Thread Starter: rockero

Read this interesting article on caffeinated shaving cream from Pacific Shaving Company. It's $8 http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2532435/New-shaving-cream-coffee-kick-energy-boost-five-minutes.html

Last Post By: chris.hale Today, 02:20 AM Go to last post
    Blitzkrieg

Oktoberfest!

Thread Starter: Blitzkrieg

Oktoberfest is nearly upon us, and I'm noticing the Oktoberfest beers are starting to hit the stores. I would love to hear what Oktoberfests everyone is drinking. If it is a small brewery please post where they are based. If its a pretty large one, then no worries. Pictures are always...

Last Post By: galopede Today, 02:19 AM Go to last post
    andrew98

Traveling Ink Box

Thread Starter: andrew98

Thanks to AllenG's generosity, I now have 9 nearly full bottles of fountain pen ink. He mentioned that he wanted to get rid of some ink. I offered to take one bottle, but he said it was an all or nothing deal. I just had to cover the shipping cost (about $20 from GA to OR). We discussed it,...

Last Post By: docholliday77 Today, 02:17 AM Go to last post
    chansta

So I tried cella today.

Thread Starter: chansta

And don't I have a nice BBS to show for it? Why yes I do, sir! I put about a teaspoon size bit of water on the soap while in the shower, used moisturizer on my mug before hand. Swirled with a fairly wet brush after dumping out the water on top of the soap. I'm not sure if my lather was...

Last Post By: cdrross Today, 02:12 AM Go to last post
    Balj86

What's your soap for today?

Thread Starter: Balj86

Theres a long thread on "Whats your Brush for today...?". Don't know if it's been created for shaving soap, but it's worth a shot :biggrin1:! Today I used the almight "MWF!" What did you guys use?

Last Post By: cdrross Today, 02:11 AM Go to last post
    wildcat666

How to shave faster?

Thread Starter: wildcat666

As recently posted, I have recently got my first DE shaving kit and I have been shaving with it for roughly two weeks now. I do like the thing and the results it gives me but putting it lightly, it takes too f#cking long. It seems as if this razor forces me to take 15-20 minutes just to do two...

Last Post By: chris.hale Today, 02:04 AM Go to last post
    juergen99

Dad's old razor

Thread Starter: juergen99

I recently visited my parents and got into a shaving discussion with my Dad. I switched from cartridge to straight shaving 5 months ago. My Dad on the other hand has been shaving with a safety razor all of his adult life (he's 79). He showed me his razor that he has been using for the last 60...

Last Post By: rodmonster Today, 02:02 AM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.