• CapeCodJay

There is no available content written by CapeCodJay
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

fast14riot

When SWMBO is away.

Thread Starter: fast14riot

It's time to take over the various living spaces to take pictures! Got my new 2014 forum brush, I decided to take some pics of it today. My house doesn't have many North facing windows and the bathroom has the nice frosted privacy glass, so, out comes the tripod, then shoot through reflector,...

Last Post By: fast14riot Today, 12:09 PM Go to last post
    Drybonz

Coticule love... show off your rock

Thread Starter: Drybonz

We have all seen the juicy goodness of the "Show us your Japanese naturals" thread, but after searching I couldn't find a dedicated coticule eye candy area... so I thought I would get the ball rolling. If there is already a thread for this, please feel free to merge. This just arrived in my...

Last Post By: sk806 Today, 12:09 PM Go to last post
    Gazzer

PIF: A Tub and a Tech

Thread Starter: Gazzer

Hello friends -- I have a two-part PIF on offer here: 1. One tub of RazoRock P. 160 Soap (latest release, used once): I'm a big fan of RR stuff in general, and this looks to be a product worthy of its popularity and high demand. But evidently I'm one of the unlucky chaps for whom certain...

Last Post By: kevdogg329 Today, 12:07 PM Go to last post
    Limekiln

Vegan software that won't have you pining for tallow

Thread Starter: Limekiln

I'm as enthralled as anyone by Arko and other top tallow products. But I hereby nominate 3 best-in-class products that want for nothing, with nary an animal in sight: Stick: La Toja Soap: Martin de Candre Cream: Biotique Palmyra Can anyone beat these as vegan stick, soap and cream leaders?

Last Post By: tutordennis Today, 12:07 PM Go to last post
    Folace

Weirdest fragrances

Thread Starter: Folace

I am kind of a weirdo so please recommend me the weirdest fragrances on the market, hate-it-or-love-it products that could be considered the Veg or the Arko of fragrances.

Last Post By: Vespasian Today, 12:06 PM Go to last post
    StillShaving

Do people dress like slobs today? Or were people 100 years ago just plain and drab?

Thread Starter: StillShaving

Smoking: Three homeless people from South Ferry doss houses are in Battery Park on June 6, 1941 A leading question, but I believe that most people today dress less well than the generations before (myself guilty). But I can't understand why, given that modern technology has provided new...

Last Post By: Kazeryu Today, 12:06 PM Go to last post
    rammerjammer24

Is it bad that ive never tried Tabac?

Thread Starter: rammerjammer24

Ive had at least 30 soaps and creams over the past 7 months but never have tried tabac. It gets alot of praise but seems to slip my mind. I really enjoy Barrister and Mann, Mikes, Soap commander, Tiki, Cold river. I have Rustic mahogany and fougere noir on deck that just came in as well as some...

Last Post By: OldGrowth Today, 12:04 PM Go to last post
    OriginalCrash

Grenadine from the Knottery

Thread Starter: OriginalCrash

Anyone here have any experience with 'em? They seem to be well reviewed and of good quality (biggest knocks against them that I've found really just being that they're machine-made and the interlining is a wool/poly blend, I believe). The silk is garza grossa from one of the Italian mills. Looks...

Last Post By: Kazeryu Today, 12:04 PM Go to last post
    tlentz

Barbasol Shaving Cream

Thread Starter: tlentz

So I just found out that Barbasol is manufactured about 30 minutes from my house here in OH. Funny part is I don't see many of the different scents being offered at some of the local stores. You would think they would have a wide variety here on home turf. I can't even seem to find the cream in the...

Last Post By: abragus Today, 12:03 PM Go to last post
    ShavetheWhales

Long handle for DB89?Lady opinions would be awesome!

Thread Starter: ShavetheWhales

Still pretty new to DEs, but I'm getting BBS shaves in most places on my face. Spots/irritation are almost non-existent and my skin is looking (and feeling) great! SWMBO has taken notice and is now getting curious. My wife would like to test the waters, but pointed out the difficulty she would...

Last Post By: J743 Today, 12:03 PM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.