• CapeCodJay

There is no available content written by CapeCodJay
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

thamuil

Your Favorite Handle

Thread Starter: thamuil

Title says it all. What is your overall favorite DE handle?

Last Post By: khun_diddy Today, 03:45 AM Go to last post
    DoctorShavegood

When was your exact moment of conversion?

Thread Starter: DoctorShavegood

What were you doing that day when you had a change of mind to go wet shaving. Was it a sudden epiphany you had or was it a gradual conversion over time? Tell us your story. P.S. For the pure syntax sorta of person...when did you switch from cart & can to DE, soap and brush?

Last Post By: khun_diddy Today, 03:43 AM Go to last post
    Balj86

Whats your soap for today?

Thread Starter: Balj86

Theres a long thread on "Whats your Brush for today...?". Don't know if it's been created for shaving soap, but it's worth a shot :biggrin1:! Today I used the almight "MWF!" What did you guys use?

Last Post By: sonofapolak Today, 03:35 AM Go to last post
    Mike Mlodzik

PIF Technology Give-away

Thread Starter: Mike Mlodzik

Just upgraded my phone .. Giving away the old one. Apple iPhone 4s 64 Gig Perfect condition. I kept it in a Lunatik Taktik Extreme case .. which isn't included. But I will include some bling with it ... it's around here somewhere ... Sprint Phone. Totally info-cleared by me .. waiting for a...

Last Post By: Stile442 Today, 03:35 AM Go to last post
    branford

Proraso Green Aftershave BALM

Thread Starter: branford

Joe from Italianbarber.com and Razorock mentioned that Proraso has released a new Green Aftershave Balm. I emailed the company about the new product, but was advised that it has only been released in Italy. Has anyone seen or tried this elusive new Proraso balm? Pictures would be welcome!

Last Post By: walds11 Today, 03:34 AM Go to last post
    treewhale

Canadians on B&B, eh? Hoser.

Thread Starter: treewhale

In my recent Canadian themed PIF, and through some interactions among various Canadians on the board, I have started to wonder how many of us are out there and whether there might be interest in a thread in which we can talk Hockey, Timmies, Money with cool colours on it, extreme cold weather,...

Last Post By: Winchester38 Today, 03:28 AM Go to last post
    siewlong

Ej de89?

Thread Starter: siewlong

I've read somewhere on this forum than Edwin Jagger uses the same head for all their razors, so I'm wondering why do most people recommend the DE89 model to beginner shavers. Is there something different about the DE89? Initially I thought the different models would have different aggressiveness...

Last Post By: siewlong Today, 03:23 AM Go to last post
    mikelz777

Fat Handled Tech - am I going to regret it?

Thread Starter: mikelz777

I just purchased a Fat Handled Tech. Initially, I rejected this type of razor because I read that it was a really mild shaver and I thought I needed a more aggressive razor. As it turns out over the last year, I ended up selling several of what were considered more aggressive razors. My Fat boy and...

Last Post By: Winchester38 Today, 03:21 AM Go to last post
    DoctorShavegood

What is Your Worst Piece of Shaving Equipment?

Thread Starter: DoctorShavegood

All of us have something in our collection that just doesn't work. It could be a soap, cream, razor, blade or balm. Well, the question is; are you going to sell it, chunk it, or fix it? I'll go first. I just can't get my Gold Gillette Tech to shave very well. It pulls and tugs and fights and...

Last Post By: Trailwalker Today, 03:21 AM Go to last post
    abragus

Faux pas act in AoS Store?

Thread Starter: abragus

How's it going fellas, The wife and I went to the mall after I dragged her around a couple antique shops looking for some good razors (no luck). We passed by the Art of Shaving store and I noticed the salesman was kind of working a customer who was obviously interested in DE shaving but hadn't...

Last Post By: rockero Today, 03:21 AM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.