• CapeCodJay

There is no available content written by CapeCodJay
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

PokerChip

Photos of Celebrities Shaving

Thread Starter: PokerChip

While I was searching for some interesting photos I discovered a photo of Frank Sinatra shaving. It shows all the products he's using as well. Here's the photo I found: I haven't closely examined the photo closely but are any/all of these shaving products still available. Here's a closeup...

Last Post By: gwsmallwood Today, 03:21 PM Go to last post
    usmarine08

NEW wet shaver razor burn

Thread Starter: usmarine08

Hello my name is Chris and I have been wet shaving for about 4 weeks now. I get some bad razor burns on my neck and cheek bones. I am in the military and I have to have a clean shave every day. I have to do at least a two pass shave other wise I still have some stuble. I currently use razorback...

Last Post By: usmarine08 Today, 03:21 PM Go to last post
    97Widerider

Just in.New To Me Gillette Slim

Thread Starter: 97Widerider

Just received the final addition to my collection. I can't believe I just started wet shaving 7 weeks ago and have a Merkur ( I call my starter razor or intro razor), two Super Speeds (one birth year down to the quarter, other is a NDC 40s) and finally a Slim Adjustable (my flagship razor). I...

Last Post By: Snappy Lunch Today, 03:20 PM Go to last post
    Doc4

Special Birthday SOTD

Thread Starter: Doc4

The title kind of says it all! If it's your birthday, post your SOTD here instead of the weekly thread. Now, don't just post any old SOTD. You know and I know, and they all know, that your birthday is a special day, and you will (not "might" ... WILL) treat yourself to something special. ...

Last Post By: Nick_O Today, 03:18 PM Go to last post
    Enquerencia

One new soap per month

Thread Starter: Enquerencia

So, I've decided to keep my SSAD in check by limiting myself to one soap purchase per month. I know that is still kind of ridiculous. In a year I will have twelve soaps. Actually thirteen, because I bought both Van Der Hagen and D. R. Harris in August. But thirteen is a nice number, and if I'm...

Last Post By: dfoulk Today, 03:17 PM Go to last post
    SRNewb

Mike's Hungarian Lavender. Lovely.

Thread Starter: SRNewb

Last Post By: SRNewb Today, 03:16 PM Go to last post
    Toothpick

Get ready for the 'Saint' Sue Moore Auction

Thread Starter: Toothpick

The Annual 'Saint' Sue Moore Memorial Fundraiser is fast approaching. We are working diligently behind the scenes to make this the most successful year yet. If you are not familiar with the 'Saint' Sue Moore Auction it is a fundraiser we do every year to raise funds for the National Breast...

Last Post By: brianw Today, 03:15 PM Go to last post
    Mad Prophet

Florida Water

Thread Starter: Mad Prophet

The label on commercial Florida Water bottles says that it is a cologne. I took a look at a recipe for it, and it looks like it is more of an aftershave. Is it really a cologne? :confused: I am also curious about it "keeping away bad spirits." :001_huh:

Last Post By: Folace Today, 03:15 PM Go to last post
    Mitty

Sampson's All Natural Aftershave

Thread Starter: Mitty

Hey folks, Anyone else out there using Sampson's All Natural Aftershave balm? My skin is on the sensitive side, so I have to avoid most synthetic scents. I stumbled on Sampson's while poking around the Superior Shave website, and I just love this stuff. The scent is mild, SWMBO loves it as...

Last Post By: Jayber Crow Today, 03:13 PM Go to last post
    bughat91

Breakthrough with my Gillette New!

Thread Starter: bughat91

Hey gents! I hope you guys are having a great night. A little back story, Ive been DE shaving for the past few months and I've had great success! I started with a micro touch 1 and liked it so much that I wanted another DE razor but didn't know what to get next. I had just joined B&B so I began...

Last Post By: Bentlink Today, 03:13 PM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.