• CapeCodJay

There is no available content written by CapeCodJay
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Ronnie Aloha

B&B A6 cover and Hobonichi

Thread Starter: Ronnie Aloha

Does anyone know if the Hobonichi planner will fit into the Badger & Blade Franklin Christoph cover? FYI, the new Seven Seas A5 notebook fits into the A5 Badger & Blade cover.

Last Post By: Corey Today, 05:03 PM Go to last post
    TxHarleyGuy7

Tomorrow's Fatboy/Slim is todays.what?

Thread Starter: TxHarleyGuy7

There's no disputing the popularity of acquiring vintage razors. Moreover, many are fond of the adjustable Fatboys and Slims. To that end, what do you folks regard as today's version of the Fatboy/Slim? A modern day adjustable razor by which those future wet shavers 20, 30 or even 50 years from now...

Last Post By: TxHarleyGuy7 Today, 04:59 PM Go to last post
    jwhite

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

Thread Starter: jwhite

I'll get the ball rolling with Penzance in a GBD London Made 1/4 bent Rhodesian that I had with a cup of CTC Scottish Breakfast this mourning. :thumbup1:

Last Post By: KWilliams40 Today, 04:59 PM Go to last post
    ShaveDrunk

The aristocracy

Thread Starter: ShaveDrunk

Hey guys, Recently I have taken an interest in getting my hands on an Aristocrat. I have been keeping an eye out on ebay, looking at prices, and models...and I am clueless. It seems that some are gold plated, and are selling for 200 bucks and some are brass and selling for anywhere from...

Last Post By: noelekal Today, 04:59 PM Go to last post
    G2No

Antique Store Find

Thread Starter: G2No

Yesterday I decided to visit an antique store in Augusta, GA. Much to my surprise I discovered a vintage Gillette DE razor. I couldn't tell if it was a Fatboy or a Slim. It wasn't in the factory case ... just sitting on shelf in a display case. I played with it for a while. The antique vendor...

Last Post By: FL shaver Today, 04:59 PM Go to last post
    shawnsel

lKon razors customer satisfaction survey

Thread Starter: shawnsel

A simple 1-to-5 star survey intended to collect rough statistics on the overall satisfaction with manufacturers of new razors. See also the complete list of related razor-brand satisfaction polls. All related polls will be open for only 30 days. Results of these surveys will be published into...

Last Post By: shawnsel Today, 04:59 PM Go to last post
    burnsr77

Is a wet shave worth it for just the neck?

Thread Starter: burnsr77

Hi all, newbie here. Actually, not even a newbie yet, because I'm trying to determine if it's worth the investment to get started in wet shaving. You see, I have a full beard and really just shave a good portion of my neck for tidiness, so to speak. If all I need to shave is my neck, would you say...

Last Post By: Shiloh Today, 04:58 PM Go to last post
    dfoulk

Attention eBay bidders

Thread Starter: dfoulk

Whoever keeps outbidding me on eBay stop it, it's annoying and frustrating. I know what you are going to say "bid more". You think I didn't try that? I've tried bidding more but that doesn't work either. How am I supposed to keep buying stuff if you guys keep doing this to me. ...

Last Post By: DaltonGang Today, 04:57 PM Go to last post
    doggonegardener

Newbie wife here

Thread Starter: doggonegardener

Came here from the soap making forum. My better half has been complaining about the cost of crummy multi blades every time we've shopped for some time. He's also become a fan of occasionally getting a barber shop shave when the opportunity presents itself. To that end, I joined today to do a...

Last Post By: TreadwayJohnA Today, 04:57 PM Go to last post
    noahpictures

Please recommend a DSLR.

Thread Starter: noahpictures

I'd like to purchase my first DSLR. My budget is between $500 to $600. Thanks in advance.

Last Post By: blary54 Today, 04:56 PM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.