• CapeCodJay

There is no available content written by CapeCodJay
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

mionky

Tiki Delivered

Thread Starter: mionky

I started a thread a few days ago about Tiki not delivering. That thread seems to be locked now and cannot respond. Amanda sent me the items I was missing from my original order and then some. She went over and above. I wanted to thank Amanda and let everyone know. I was only missing one...

Last Post By: Rocco11 Today, 02:21 AM Go to last post
    bluemantra

What Aftershave did you use today?

Thread Starter: bluemantra

I used Penhaligon's English Fern AS to celebrate St. Patricks Day.

Last Post By: prometeo Today, 02:21 AM Go to last post
    syngent

The "Not Gillette" Vintage DE Thread

Thread Starter: syngent

I have seen some really cool DE razors out their,... mostly we all stick to what we know and can track down info on, and for most of us that means Gillette, and while they made amazing products, there is many more makers out there, recently Doug aka Nemo dropped a pic of what appears to be an old...

Last Post By: kcb5150 Today, 02:19 AM Go to last post
    beginish

What's Your Brush Today?

Thread Starter: beginish

Rooney Heritage Victorian bowl lathering Cade Soap

Last Post By: prometeo Today, 02:19 AM Go to last post
    b_market

Maggard Chai Tea

Thread Starter: b_market

Tried this soap for the first time today. And sadly it will be my last. The performance was great. Produced one of the thickest/dense lathers I've seen. The scent was absolutely fantastic. Strong cinnamon scent. Really hard to notice much of anything else. This soap did not remind me of chai...

Last Post By: b_market Today, 02:18 AM Go to last post
    SliceOfLife

These stones sure can get pretty.

Thread Starter: SliceOfLife

I'm up to six and we may have another member getting one soon, so I'm thinking it's time I stake a claim on the rights to name this stone. I'm leaning towards Ratisbon hone, as it will excellently confuse people, while simultaneously paying homage to the stones similarities to both Coticules and...

Last Post By: SliceOfLife Today, 02:18 AM Go to last post
    BigFoot

Safety Razor Acquisition Thread.

Thread Starter: BigFoot

From now on let's try to post all new acquisitions in this thread. That way everyone will be able to easily find them. :001_tt1:

Last Post By: Guru17 Today, 02:11 AM Go to last post
    jd_1138

your dream car?

Thread Starter: jd_1138

I was watching Top Gear, and Hammond drove his dream car -- a 1987 Ferrari F40. Wow, what a car! Beautiful, clean design/styling with a twin turbo, mid-mounted V8. And it has no unnecessary bits at all -- no AC, no ABS, no radio, no carpeting, no power steering, no power anything. It's a...

Last Post By: Vespasian Today, 02:04 AM Go to last post
    kenhsv

INCOMING! Wolf Whiskers.

Thread Starter: kenhsv

WOW!!!!! Got an email last night. Headed my way is an Eagle in blue with a red stripe, Shavemac 2 finest fan. I've been waiting on Pete to get back, and it looks like the wait is well worth it!!! This is an amazing brush! Can't wait to lather it up and report on it's performance.

Last Post By: Space_Cadet Today, 02:04 AM Go to last post
    abhikpr

Barrister & Mann leviathan

Thread Starter: abhikpr

Hey guys so I went on the Barrister & Mann site yesterday to make a purchase. Their scents are so unique. Has anyone tried the leviathan soap? What does it smell like to you? I'm thinking of buying that but wanted to see some opinions first. Thanks

Last Post By: skleice Today, 02:03 AM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.