• bkfist

There is no available content written by bkfist
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Floyd Eye

North by Northwest

Thread Starter: Floyd Eye

I am a huge Cary Grant fan. I watch those old movies all the time. I am watching North by Northwest for the first time since I started traditional shaving and I just watched the scene where he is shaving to disguise his identity. I wonder what razor he was using. :001_smile

Last Post By: Graybeard57 Today, 08:06 PM Go to last post

What razor/ blade did you use today

Thread Starter: highball

I am curious what blades people use in different razors 1909 Single Ring / Gillette 7-O clock (green)

Last Post By: Hurnst Today, 08:05 PM Go to last post

Bicycling for health

Thread Starter: D.Gray

in September of 2014 I started cycling for my health to combat type 2 diabetes, and I put a few hundred miles on that year. 2015 I rode January on an aluminum frame bike, and from February to now I have been on a 2013 Orbea Orca carbon fiber bike (now with 2000 miles on the odometer), and put out...

Last Post By: mr_eleven Today, 08:04 PM Go to last post

MLB 2016 Playoffs

Thread Starter: Graybeard57

With two games left in the regular season, three wild card spots and two homefield advantages are up for grabs. It should be an exciting weekend of baseball. My WS prediction: Cubs v. Red Sox, Red Sox in six. We'll see how it plays out. :popc:

Last Post By: blary54 Today, 08:04 PM Go to last post

Who is Stan and why am I his wingman?

Thread Starter: BigPete

I usually understand the references below my username but not this one.

Last Post By: DCRIII Today, 08:03 PM Go to last post
    Joe blow

Newbie confession

Thread Starter: Joe blow

Hello everyone, I have today finally taken the time to count up my DE Blade supply, a total of 502 blades from approx. 50 blade making companies, plus 4 Simpsons Super Badger Brushes ..... if my wife finds out about the number of blades I have I will never be free to by another pack for the rest of...

Last Post By: Mitretnuh Today, 07:58 PM Go to last post

DE techinque for under nostrils

Thread Starter: GKR1

Howdy, after many months I still have to use my Mach3 to get the hairs under my nose and around nostril. I have watched countless how to videos but I still can not master getting a clean shave directly under nose and under nostril. I come form sides, lift nose up, move nose to side, extened...

Last Post By: modyblu Today, 07:57 PM Go to last post

Unscented shave soap for sensitive skin needed!

Thread Starter: Scotty

The above title above says most of it; except the soap needs to shave very well with great slickness. I have sensitive skin, & my wife can not stand perfumes or most scented soaps due to breathing allergies. Even if I don't smell the mild scented soaps; she can. I gave alot of my aftershaves to my...

Last Post By: toddmog Today, 07:56 PM Go to last post

Cremo as Pre-shave

Thread Starter: Joucas

Since getting into DE shaving this summer and learning how to prepare nice lather, I've discovered that the Cremo I used with my old cartridge razor makes a darn good pre-shave. Adds a bit of slickness to most any soap. Anyone think the same? Or, is my newbieness showing?

Last Post By: August West Today, 07:55 PM Go to last post

Contemplating a new brush

Thread Starter: Ericaw

I've had a cheap VDH boar and am currently using a WD synthetic which I am very happy with, but I have become curious about badger and horse brushes. I face lather and prefer a 22mm knot I have been thinking of a WD high mountain badger because I like my synthetic from there so much. I do have...

Last Post By: sandstone Today, 07:54 PM Go to last post
Image Gallery provided by DragonByte Gallery (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.