• bkfist

There is no available content written by bkfist
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

mdevine

SOTD "Monochrome" Theme Week 25-31 August 2014

Thread Starter: mdevine

Welcome to the new week, Gentlemen. I've been trying to stick to the "Item of the Week" schedule when choosing the weekly theme. Unfortunately, there hasn't been any activity in the IOTW thread in a while, so I thought it was time to try something different. This week, let's see photos that...

Last Post By: jaguar Today, 04:55 AM Go to last post
    beginish

The Converter is Empty

Thread Starter: beginish

Pilot Prera with Noodler's BBB

Last Post By: coachschaller Today, 04:55 AM Go to last post
    Sploosh

Newbie Straight razor official "dry" run

Thread Starter: Sploosh

As I'm such a noob to wet shaving, I figured I would try a dry run using a butter knife (don't laugh!). Didn't use a pre-shave. Just soaked by Boar brush for 5 minutes or so in my lather bowl, moistened my face with hot water, loaded my brush and away I went. Lessons I learned from...

Last Post By: KZero Today, 04:54 AM Go to last post
    beginish

What's Your Brush Today?

Thread Starter: beginish

Rooney Heritage Victorian bowl lathering Cade Soap

Last Post By: jaguar Today, 04:54 AM Go to last post
    Jking1890

I'd like to introduce myself

Thread Starter: Jking1890

First off, let me say, I've been browsing the forum a couple of days before I made an account, and this truly is an inspiring and knowledgeable community, and I'm proud to be a part of it. My name is Jeremy, most of my introduction is in my "About Me", but if you don't read that, I'll cut to the...

Last Post By: TheMonk Today, 04:54 AM Go to last post
    SkepticalWalrus

Hello, world!

Thread Starter: SkepticalWalrus

I joined the forum today and thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Josh and I've been wet shaving the better part of a decade (when I don't decide to wear stubble). I've recently become re-obsessed with the hobby, and am buying and trying all sorts of new things (Most recently a restored J. R....

Last Post By: TheMonk Today, 04:53 AM Go to last post
    Robster

King 1k variants

Thread Starter: Robster

Hi all, Due to (much appreciated) advice I'm on the hunt for a king 1k. I've noticed about 5 different box designs and colours for the 1k stone as well as sizes. Common sizes seem to be about 50mm wide and 70mm wide. In my mind I'd rather spend a touch more and get the wider stone.

Last Post By: Gamma Today, 04:53 AM Go to last post
    Beadog

Advice Please!

Thread Starter: Beadog

I love DE shaving! I took to it like a duck to water, with excellent results, almost "out of the chute". I am a very studious, "type A" kind of guy, and I never do anything half-way (just ask the SWMBO of 32 years!). I have learned many things in depth, from mountain biking to digital...

Last Post By: KZero Today, 04:52 AM Go to last post
    Cphobes

Still learning.

Thread Starter: Cphobes

Wet shaver from Weymouth, MA USA Been wet shaving for a long time using a 2nd hand Gillette short DE razor. It's vintage forgot the date. It was cheap off ebay for less than $10. Found Blue Bird blades worked best though I might retry Astra's. I just recently purchased a cheap Lord L6 to...

Last Post By: TheMonk Today, 04:51 AM Go to last post
    Skeezixx

Hurricane katrina survivor rescued after nine years

Thread Starter: Skeezixx

On this the 9th anniversary of Hurricane Katrina’s devastating and near total destruction of the city of New Orleans I find it incumbent upon me to share a shaving related story. Shortly after the storm I heard all the learned eggheads declare that New Orleans was destined to become a ghost...

Last Post By: socialjunk95 Today, 04:49 AM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.