• bkfist

There is no available content written by bkfist
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

ShavinElectricity

Feather AS-D2 or ATT M1

Thread Starter: ShavinElectricity

Afternoon gents! I recently got hired in from my internship at an aluminum extrusion outfit as a full time Electromechanical Engineering tech and was going to go out and treat myself to a special razor. Problem is I can't decide between the Feather AS-D2 or one of the ATT M1 variants. I prefer a...

Last Post By: bakerbarber Today, 10:32 AM Go to last post
    BrettMS

Recommendations sought .

Thread Starter: BrettMS

Introductory post (cheers, everyone). I've been using Barrister and Mann soaps for the past year or more. Very much enjoy the performance but I'm growing weary of the complexity of the scents. Plus, I'm thinking of scaling down to one or two soaps which have a simpler, woodsy (less sweet and...

Last Post By: TexLaw Today, 10:31 AM Go to last post
    longhaireddwb

Latest experiances with DE shaving

Thread Starter: longhaireddwb

Well, If any of you remember me complaining I'm just not getting this DE shaving, I'm finally getting somewhere. After the last time a tore my face up badly with raw, rashy discomfort I decided I didn't care how close the shave was. I was only going to do 2 passes and say the hell with it! My...

Last Post By: clyde72 Today, 10:31 AM Go to last post
    RealPretendPsychic

Grocery Store Shaving Section

Thread Starter: RealPretendPsychic

Well I had quite the surprise this evening! Stopped by my usual grocery store (Hy-Vee) to pick up a styptic, and what do I find in the shaving section?! A surprisingly robust pre and post-shave collection The whole line of VDH soaps Williams soap VDH boar brush DE blades - Gillette...

Last Post By: tankerjohn Today, 10:28 AM Go to last post
    BigFoot

Safety Razor Acquisition Thread.

Thread Starter: BigFoot

From now on let's try to post all new acquisitions in this thread. That way everyone will be able to easily find them. :001_tt1:

Last Post By: Morman Bridge Today, 10:28 AM Go to last post
    joshkamradt

No time, help

Thread Starter: joshkamradt

So im like working like 80 hour work weeks on top of school and havent had a lot of time to shave im going thru with draws . I need a shaving caddy that can strop my straight when i dont have time. Aaahhhhhh if anyone has any kind of advice on time saving tips please share . Ive had time for two to...

Last Post By: 6Cuda6 Today, 10:23 AM Go to last post
    TheVez2

Christmas in July Pass & PIF

Thread Starter: TheVez2

It's Christmas in July at B&B. We have a great Christmas Pass coming up soon (4 slots left). And if you aren't qualified for the Pass, there is a PIF that everyone can join. See what it's all about here. ...

Last Post By: TheVez2 Today, 10:23 AM Go to last post
    viking4976

My first shave with a DE razor

Thread Starter: viking4976

Okay, just completed my first DE wet shave. Wasn't too bad. It takes some practice to figure out the proper angle to hold the Merkur 34c razor (after 33 years of shaving with a pivoting head cartridge razor, you don't have that luxury.) Got a little razor burn, but I've had worse razor burn from...

Last Post By: NickCutlip Today, 10:20 AM Go to last post
    johnniegold

My Guess... 3017

Thread Starter: johnniegold

Over the course of the last year I have been concentrating on using and finishing product. I have been going through aftershaves, colognes and shaving creams and sold off most of the excess. But the soaps... well, I just like them all and don't want to unload them. Over the last several months I...

Last Post By: jcorna01 Today, 10:20 AM Go to last post
    Highspeedlane

One PIF - Two Winners - Gillette Silver Blue Blades

Thread Starter: Highspeedlane

If you would like to be the recipient of 50 Gillette Silver Blue Blades I need an "I'm in" post from you. This is a lot of 100 blades cut in half so there will be two winners from this PIF, each receiving 50 blades. As usual, if my random number generator lands on a "Not in" post, the next...

Last Post By: jruschme Today, 10:19 AM Go to last post
Image Gallery provided by DragonByte Gallery (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.