• JeffJ

There is no available content written by JeffJ
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

ASD2rules

A DE beginner's tale

Thread Starter: ASD2rules

As a recent and now religious convert to DE shaving I thought I'd share the story of my experiences so far. Over the last months I have thoroughly enjoyed and gotten inspiration from other folk's stories of their shaving experiences, so here is my journey so far. I have wet shaved for 30 years,...

Last Post By: Graybeard57 Today, 10:15 AM Go to last post
    hereforbeer

Time to stock up Indian Gillette Wilkinson Sword

Thread Starter: hereforbeer

I understand a lot of people here prefer Gillette blades from India. I think I should just inform people that in the ongoing demise of DE shaving in the country, Gillette India has stopped production of the following products: 1. Gillette Wilkinson Sword 2. Gillette 365 3. Gillette Sterling...

Last Post By: zoidberg Today, 10:15 AM Go to last post
    rokar

impulse buy

Thread Starter: rokar

i bought malizia vetyver off italian barber. i bought it on impulse cause the scent sounded very nice to me. anyone else tried this aftershave and tell me if they like it or do not like it?

Last Post By: elswood Today, 10:13 AM Go to last post
    Price

Tobacquisitions January 2017

Thread Starter: Price

So, with all you guys starting your alleged sabbatical, this should be a pretty light month, right? :001_rolle

Last Post By: Price Today, 10:13 AM Go to last post
    Dilbone

Stoked to 'hopefully' figure out a coticule

Thread Starter: Dilbone

Got my first ever coticule today in the mail from TSS. My current set up is King 1k, 6k, Norton 8k, and cnat after which I hit crox on cotton. I have gotten some fairly good results from the above, but I'm growing weary of the cnat and feeling like if I don't use crox the edge just isn't good...

Last Post By: Dilbone Today, 10:12 AM Go to last post
    imatabor

Grudge Match: Old Type Versus NEW

Thread Starter: imatabor

Grudge Match: Old Type Versus NEW From Gillette History we read: But Gillette was facing a patent that was running out and come out with the NEW. Some say Some say that Gillette got it right the first time others claim that Gillette improved and perfected on there original design. For...

Last Post By: imatabor Today, 10:12 AM Go to last post
    5Cantonas

H2O stains

Thread Starter: 5Cantonas

I have an aluminium handled Zenith, and my hard water has left discolouration throughout the handle. Thought I'd check with the B&B crowd as how to remove/polish these water stains and make my brush look nice and sparkly again. I've read about vinegar, ketchup, creme of tartar. Any suggestions...

Last Post By: miguel Today, 10:12 AM Go to last post
    Wmbibb

Wmbibb's Entry to the Hall of Fame

Thread Starter: Wmbibb

Hall of Fame EntryWhat is your real name? William Bibb What are your nicknames/aliases? Matt Where do you live? Tennessee What is your age (or) generation? 37 What are you in the real world? Electrician and hvac technician What is your favorite shave setup? Not sure yet What are your...

Last Post By: Graybeard57 Today, 10:10 AM Go to last post
    ronweston

SOTD "FREE WEEK" January 16th - January 22nd, 2017

Thread Starter: ronweston

It's a new week at SOTD, Gentlemen!!! Once again it is a FREE WEEK! So it's time to loosen your creativity, gentlemen. Please post any photo you chose or contribute by telling us what you used in your shave, with comments on the shave, if you desire.

Last Post By: CT23 Today, 10:10 AM Go to last post
    jwhite

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

Thread Starter: jwhite

I'll get the ball rolling with Penzance in a GBD London Made 1/4 bent Rhodesian that I had with a cup of CTC Scottish Breakfast this mourning. :thumbup1:

Last Post By: Price Today, 10:09 AM Go to last post
Image Gallery provided by DragonByte Gallery (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.