• JeffJ

There is no available content written by JeffJ
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

mdevine

SOTD "Black and White" Theme Week 27 Oct-2 Nov 2014

Thread Starter: mdevine

Welcome to November, Gentlemen! This week's theme is black and white photos, which was a great success the last time we did it. I thought it brought out some of the best photography I've seen in the Forum. For the next couple of weeks, the theme will be "Saint Sue Auction Winnings", and I'd...

Last Post By: witeq Today, 02:38 AM Go to last post
    razorhead63

Alum Block Question

Thread Starter: razorhead63

Hello.. I am wondering about alum block. I know a lot of shavers here use it and say that it works well. What is it like and what is the purpose for it? Does it make the end of the shave much better? Does it sting at all? Is it good for the skin? Please give me info on this. Thanks! ...

Last Post By: docholliday77 Today, 02:37 AM Go to last post
    b_market

So...I'm depressed

Thread Starter: b_market

I dropped my de89l today as I was cleaning it and the head broke off, I'm pretty sad about this because I absolutely loved the razor. Didn't expect them to be so delicate. Now it's gone :(

Last Post By: Vespasian Today, 02:36 AM Go to last post
    Senshi

Brown Leaf Member Spotlight 1st Edition: Argonaut

Thread Starter: Senshi

:a50:Welcome to the first installment of Brown Leaf Member’s Spotlight. :a50: The Brown Leaf is like a virtual Brick and Mortar tobacconist. The armchairs are tattooed with body prints of the regulars, friendly faces are never too far away and we all have one thing in...

Last Post By: Riff Raff Today, 02:36 AM Go to last post
    bihac

Polish shaving soap Arturro Barbiere

Thread Starter: bihac

Hello, Today I want to introduce you to the shaving soaps from Poland Arturro Barbiere, come from a small home-and delight quality and properties. A few days ago I went to the soap in the cream - "olio di Oliva e-milled" I decided why in a few words to describe their impressions after the first...

Last Post By: witeq Today, 02:32 AM Go to last post
    deruitem

Work rant anyone else!

Thread Starter: deruitem

Where I work we have groups of 4 cubicles that are open in the middle with high walls around the outside. The guy who sits opposite of the wall from me talks to himself ALL day. I don’t mean sometimes I mean all day. Not just a little comment here and there. I mean “lets see what was I doing. O...

Last Post By: Porgy Tirebiter Today, 02:30 AM Go to last post
    Duckster

New B&B Logo

Thread Starter: Duckster

I like the new B&B logo, but does it look like the badger has a tan mustache... or tusks?

Last Post By: skypsyd Today, 02:29 AM Go to last post
    Tyquast

Non popular favorite blade

Thread Starter: Tyquast

How many of you have a favorite blade that isn't one of the big names ie Astra, feather, derby. Or one that is generally not liked by most people. And what is it? I have taken a liking to 7am plus platinum.

Last Post By: alfredus Today, 02:24 AM Go to last post
    srdjr

Pick My Next Soap

Thread Starter: srdjr

Here's the deal. I own the following soaps: Arko Williams Proraso Green Cella Van Der Hagen Deluxe Aside from the VDH, which I hated, I really like all the soaps the same. No one stands out above the others. I am looking for a soap that will knock my socks off. What is your...

Last Post By: rodmonster Today, 02:15 AM Go to last post
    Jarrod

Placed an order for MWF and Cella

Thread Starter: Jarrod

Been using Tabac exclusively since I started wet shaving nearly four years ago. With talks and fear of it becoming something else in the name of progress I placed an order for MWF and Cella this morning along with some blades. Hope to find something on par or better than Tabac. Here's hoping...

Last Post By: Karlo Today, 02:14 AM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.