• JeffJ

There is no available content written by JeffJ
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

August West

Body Soap of the Day

Thread Starter: August West

Why not? There is one for everything else. As one of our members astutely pointed out many of us don't rotate daily, so feel free to post your body soap of the week/month etc. QCS Cordovan

Last Post By: techblade01 Today, 11:05 AM Go to last post
    malocchio

Vie-Long Stick

Thread Starter: malocchio

Rebranded Lea ??

Last Post By: malocchio Today, 11:04 AM Go to last post
    bbailey

Anybody Knows of Holiday Shave Sales?

Thread Starter: bbailey

Hi, I'm a newb and was wondering if anyone knew of any websites that will have good sells on shaving products this upcoming Monday on account of cyber monday being this monday. Let me know.

Last Post By: Dankerz Today, 11:04 AM Go to last post
    ASD2

Trying to avoid "old man smell"

Thread Starter: ASD2

Nothing wrong with old man smell, but I'm only rounding 30 and still have to wow my young bride. Given my sense of smell was all but destroyed while I was in the military, I am not a good judge of what things smell like. Right now I use TOBS Sandlewood shaving cream, and it's strong enough...

Last Post By: insomb Today, 11:04 AM Go to last post
    BigFoot

Safety Razor Acquisition Thread.

Thread Starter: BigFoot

From now on let's try to post all new acquisitions in this thread. That way everyone will be able to easily find them. :001_tt1:

Last Post By: nuclearblast Today, 11:04 AM Go to last post
    freakshowmonkey

Pap's razor

Thread Starter: freakshowmonkey

Greetings all: My grandfather recently passed away, and while cleaning out his house, my mom came across the 3-piece open comb gem pictured below. Obviously, it's been used hard and is in pretty rough shape. Any identifying markings have been obscured. Does anyone know what this is? Also, I...

Last Post By: Captain Murphy Today, 11:03 AM Go to last post
    mjclark

Durham Duplex Typology

Thread Starter: mjclark

I'm a great fan of the DD and have been getting my head round the various models both, shavette and DE/SE. If you have any extra information or pics about the various DD models, please post them in this thread. The most familiar models are designed like straights with replaceable blades and the...

Last Post By: pjgh Today, 11:03 AM Go to last post
    Ulricus

Shaverjoe Brushes, a review

Thread Starter: Ulricus

I promised I'd review shaverjoe's brushes back when I bought my first one from him several months ago, so this is a little overdue. Over the past few months, I've purchased three brushes from Joe, one that was his own design, and two customs of my own design. On the far right is Joe's...

Last Post By: shevek Today, 11:02 AM Go to last post
    sandstone

Greetings from a newbie.

Thread Starter: sandstone

Hi. I just registered at Badger and Blade and I would like to start out by saying Thank You for welcoming me to your forum. I live in Victoria BC, Canada and I am 63 years old and fairly new to wet shaving, if you discount a lifetime of using a cartridge razor and aerosol foam soap. I...

Last Post By: sandstone Today, 11:01 AM Go to last post
    justino_14

Difference between Thater brushes

Thread Starter: justino_14

Is this a distinction between Thater brushes? I know the difference between fan and bulb as well as 2-band and 3-band. I understand 2-band usually has more backbone than a 3-band. There is some debate between fan and bulb. Do fan knots splay easier than bulbs? Also someone recommended me to get...

Last Post By: chamm Today, 11:00 AM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.