• JeffJ

There is no available content written by JeffJ
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Claudel Xerxes

Can this even be restored?

Thread Starter: Claudel Xerxes

I have a Torrey Razor Co. near wedge straight that I acquired with some rust and a less than prefect edge. When I bought it, it only cost $1, and I love the weight and feel of just holding it. Is this even possible to restore? I could probably do a lot of the rust removal myself, but can it be...

Last Post By: BSAGuy Today, 05:23 AM Go to last post
    bagojoy

Good evening Gentlemen.greetings from a Brit now living in Canada

Thread Starter: bagojoy

I just wanted to introduce myself to the members here at B&B. I a complete newbie to wet shaving, and stumbled across this forum when I was researching ways get a clean shave and curb bumbs and rashes that appear from my current way of shaving, using supermarket Gillette and Bic shavers, as...

Last Post By: nuclearblast Today, 05:23 AM Go to last post
    syngent

The "Not Gillette" Vintage DE Thread

Thread Starter: syngent

I have seen some really cool DE razors out their,... mostly we all stick to what we know and can track down info on, and for most of us that means Gillette, and while they made amazing products, there is many more makers out there, recently Doug aka Nemo dropped a pic of what appears to be an old...

Last Post By: Guru17 Today, 05:23 AM Go to last post
    kansaskyle

Monthly Gentleman Restraint - March 2015

Thread Starter: kansaskyle

Looking for a way to curb your AD's? Getting disapproving looks from your significant other? Running short of space to store your supplies? Running out of money? This is the perfect opportunity for you - the Monthly Restraining Order for March 1-31, 2015. All are welcome! Rules: * No...

Last Post By: Galaktus Today, 05:22 AM Go to last post
    782sirbrian

Hello from Sheffield UK

Thread Starter: 782sirbrian

I decided to join B&B , been lurking around here for a long time:001_rolle Some of you will already know me from other shave related places. Looking forward to join in the discussions.

Last Post By: nuclearblast Today, 05:22 AM Go to last post
    mc3533

MdC & MdC Fougere

Thread Starter: mc3533

Hi all, I have MdC and to me the scent is what I think fougere would be. I don't have any fougere soaps, so for those who have tried both MdC soaps, could you explain the difference. i would like opinions on differences before forking over the dough for a soap that's very similar to what I have.

Last Post By: BSAGuy Today, 05:22 AM Go to last post
    BigSlick

What to Wear to an Interview

Thread Starter: BigSlick

I applied for a carpenter/painter position at a local hospital. I interviewed back in November. I got a call today for a second interview. For the first interview I wore RL Polo navy chinos with a light blue BB OCBD (no tie) with leather boots (Clarks dessert boots or Rockport chukkas, don't...

Last Post By: Powerkicker Today, 05:22 AM Go to last post
    chuck_diesel

Soap or cream

Thread Starter: chuck_diesel

Guys, I'm a newb, and I've been using TOBS Sandalwood. Not 100% sure I'm a fan. It doesn't seem to lather. Maybe it shouldn't? Plus, it's very strong. Should I try a soap for more lather? Can somebody recommend something less fragrant, still has a plesent smell

Last Post By: axledobe Today, 05:21 AM Go to last post
    Comcam

Comcam's Entry to the Hall of Fame

Thread Starter: Comcam

Hall of Fame EntryWhat is your real name? Matt What are your nicknames/aliases? None Where do you live? TN What is your age (or) generation? 37 What are you in the real world? Combat photographer What is your favorite shave setup? Just getting into it What are your hobbies and favorite...

Last Post By: BSAGuy Today, 05:21 AM Go to last post
    bagojoy

bagojoy's Entry to the Hall of Fame

Thread Starter: bagojoy

Hall of Fame EntryWhat is your real name? Mick What are your nicknames/aliases? silvershadow Where do you live? GTA, ON Canada What is your age (or) generation? in my 40s What are you in the real world? I like to think I am What is your favorite shave setup? Mach 3 Gillette sensitive...

Last Post By: BSAGuy Today, 05:20 AM Go to last post
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.