• Prince

There is no available content written by Prince
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

korgscrew

Shulton York Town E.D

Thread Starter: korgscrew

Hey chaps, anyone tried Shulton York Town aftershave / E.D? Just won a full bottle on the bay for 99p. Just wondered what it smells like as I cant find anything on the web. Its a nice looking bottle if anything, plus its shulton so should smell good!

Last Post By: ClubmanRob Today, 08:41 PM Go to last post
    Jerry Stark

Do you have a credo to live by?

Thread Starter: Jerry Stark

Everyone needs a credo to live by. This one is mine. Webb Wilder- Last of the full grown men.

Last Post By: Jerry Stark Today, 08:40 PM Go to last post
    pbfde

is alcohol bad on your face

Thread Starter: pbfde

Ive been reading about balms and lotions. Theres some people out there saying according to medical studies facial products with alcohol, over time, causes skin cells to die, become less able to retain moisture and causes premature aging. Im new at de. I have some drugstore AS with alcohol but...

Last Post By: Relayer56 Today, 08:39 PM Go to last post
    Thomas Martin

Filarmonica Especial

Thread Starter: Thomas Martin

I must share this because I'm so excited. Got this beautiful Filli delivered yesterday from Spain. I can honestly not spot the slightest flaw on this one. It appears completely NOS to me. In fact I see no traces of use or previous honings. And all this for roughly 200 Swiss franks. What really...

Last Post By: Devonmoonshire Today, 08:38 PM Go to last post
    WildWest74

My First GD66 Mod

Thread Starter: WildWest74

Here she is after the initial shaping with a Dremel. Kept the blade wrapped in a cold wet rag as I proceeded (slowly) to shape the toe and heel. You can see I put a slight thumb notch as I got rid of most of the shoulders/stabilizers, and gave it something resembling a Spanish point. The rest of...

Last Post By: WildWest74 Today, 08:37 PM Go to last post
    Razorburn92

Gillette Silver Blue vs Voskhod

Thread Starter: Razorburn92

Been thinking about trying the Voskhod blades. I tried the GSB blades, and I love them. They give me a close shave and seem to last a while. My question is these blades are both made in Russia, both have a Teflon coating so is there any benefit trying the Voskhod blades? Are they about the same as...

Last Post By: maistroyoda Today, 08:34 PM Go to last post
    DrAwkward

What is your favorite Gillette NEW?

Thread Starter: DrAwkward

I've been reading a lot lately about Gillette NEWs. Many gents like one NEW or another. Long Comb, Short Comb, Deluxe, American, British, Canadian, 2 piece, 3 piece, etc. Although I'm not sure we need another BOTOC subgroup, I for one am a GNU (Gillette NEW Über-fan). Are you a GNU? My...

Last Post By: DrAwkward Today, 08:34 PM Go to last post
    oc_in_fw

Broccoli apple salad

Thread Starter: oc_in_fw

Last week I posted a pic of some lamb chops I grilled along with some slaw my sister in law made. People wanted the recipe, so here it is. 4 cups of broccoli florets 1/2 cup of shredded carrots 1/4 cup of diced red onion 2 large gala apples, chopped 1/2 cup of pecans 1/2 cup of dried...

Last Post By: DoctorShavegood Today, 08:30 PM Go to last post
    kansaskyle

PIF (sign-up before 9/8/2015) - Gillette Sheraton

Thread Starter: kansaskyle

Last Christmas, TheVez2 gifted me a user-grade Gillette Sheraton that I think is from 1937. It was part of the Mr. Bingle gift exchange. I tried it out several times, and I decided to go with a milder razor. As this was a gift, I would like to keep it in the B&B community so some other...

Last Post By: DrAwkward Today, 08:27 PM Go to last post
    warhawk

WARHAWK's 50 DE blades PiF . . .

Thread Starter: warhawk

Hi Gents: Hope all is well with you & your families. Just wanted to do a Pif of one of my favorite DE blades. I consider the Astra SP blades a great value blade. If you want to join in on the PiF . . . the only thing that you must do is to respond to this thread that I started in "The...

Last Post By: Lamar Today, 08:27 PM Go to last post
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.