• Prince

There is no available content written by Prince
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Thanksgiving PIF

Thread Starter: PhilC

I greatly enjoy PIF's. Let's do a Thanksgiving PIF open to everyone as long as shipping is in the U.S. as there will be alcohol based aftershaves in there. I especially encourage active military as I'm truly thankful for their service! What will be in it? A ton of stuff! I load PIF boxes up!...

Last Post By: calhoun1 Today, 08:20 AM Go to last post

What's your coffee today? What brew method? Photos

Thread Starter: Redzone

Morning Gentleman (well it is here in New Zealand) I got given a random blend a mate roasted 5 days ago and I am drinking it black. This morning I am using a swiss gold pourover in to a mug. This blend not quite my thing and roast a bit questionable but it will give me a good kick start !! CB

Last Post By: turtle Today, 08:20 AM Go to last post

Idea for a Lady

Thread Starter: Titan2T2

Good Day All, My Wife has been very supportive of my "addiction". To the point, she has even started using some of the gear herself. For Christmas she has asked for her own shaving cream. Right now, she is using one of my Merkur 23C (Long Handle)razors with some Taylor of Old Bond Street...

Last Post By: TexLaw Today, 08:17 AM Go to last post

How thick is my lather supposed to be?

Thread Starter: Goku9000

How thick is soap lather supposed to be? Like am I supposed to be able to still see my face through the lather? Thanks!

Last Post By: GoneRetroInOH Today, 08:16 AM Go to last post

Le Grand Chypre

Thread Starter: rammerjammer24

Been eyeing this up but cant really wrap my head around the scent. Anyone have it yet? If so can u break it down in laymans term lol. it was suggested that stetson is in the chypre realm.. not a fan of stetson but i dont think this will be anything like it really.... Any help would be great

Last Post By: steelhead52 Today, 08:14 AM Go to last post

And not a single drop of blood was spilt

Thread Starter: Romeolima

So, it's done, after a week of consideration and tentative steps I have completed a two pass shave with a straight! I had played with the blade a little practicing various grips and taken it to my face a couple of times to "get a feel" for it. However this time I have taken it across all areas...

Last Post By: mtnredhed Today, 08:14 AM Go to last post

My Growing Shave Den - Razor Acquirement Disorder

Thread Starter: Samurai-Ray

Hello All, I was fortunate to get some new shave gear in today and placed it up in my shave den shelves. HEY... I am running out of room already. What is it called... "Razor Acquirement Disorder"? Here is my shave den after just a few months of DE / Wet Shaving. So do I have it bad? ...

Last Post By: JOYCEfromNS Today, 08:13 AM Go to last post

Soap Consistency?

Thread Starter: MrBaz

All things considered (performance was the same in all aspects of the soap), would you prefer a hard soap, a soft soap (croap - like a lot of shaving cream soaps), or somewhere in between?

Last Post By: SpikedLemon Today, 08:13 AM Go to last post

"Survival" knife?

Thread Starter: aephilli

Anybody have one? Anybody have this one? http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Grohmann-Survival-Knife-R4S-/281817689984?hash=item419da4af80 Opinions? Tips? What would/did you get instead?

Last Post By: aephilli Today, 08:12 AM Go to last post

Rough, Sticky TTO Mechanics

Thread Starter: FrontRanger

I have a new Gillette Super 109. Cleaned and disinfected it. The TTO function is fine until the final turn that tightens down on the blade. At that point it feels sticky and rough, like it needs lubrication. This razor hasn't seen much action ... could it get smoother with frequent use? I have...

Last Post By: JOYCEfromNS Today, 08:12 AM Go to last post
Image Gallery provided by DragonByte Gallery (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.