• Prince

There is no available content written by Prince
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

NorthernBoy

What makes Speick so great?

Thread Starter: NorthernBoy

I hear people raving about it. What makes it so special?

Last Post By: Quink Today, 03:38 PM Go to last post
    JWK1

Can anyone compare Ikon tech with ATT H2?

Thread Starter: JWK1

I have read tons of stuff about both razors. I don't think I've ever read anything by someone who has owned both. I'm asking because I'm gravitating toward very aggressive razors. I know someone personally that owns and uses the Ikon tech and says it is the most smoothest, comfortable shave...

Last Post By: Ozziedoc Today, 03:36 PM Go to last post
    poppi

Parker Adjustable Status?

Thread Starter: poppi

Awhile back there some teaser photo's floating around of a new Parker Adjustable. Since then it's been pretty quiet. I've been waiting patiently and will continue to do so but an update or two would be nice. Inquiring minds want to know. So, does anyone know anything on the status of...

Last Post By: golem Today, 03:32 PM Go to last post
    johnniegold

My Guess... 3017

Thread Starter: johnniegold

Over the course of the last year I have been concentrating on using and finishing product. I have been going through aftershaves, colognes and shaving creams and sold off most of the excess. But the soaps... well, I just like them all and don't want to unload them. Over the last several months I...

Last Post By: brucered Today, 03:32 PM Go to last post
    TexFlood

2016 NFL Official Thread

Thread Starter: TexFlood

Well the NFL calendar officially flipped to the 2016 season about 20 minutes ago. Started out with the latest player leaving the Broncos. Started with Peyton Manning. Then Malik Jackson, then Brock Osweiler, now Danny Trevathan. Hope the bleeding stops soon! They've still got Trevor Siemian at QB! ...

Last Post By: snowman Today, 03:26 PM Go to last post
    Shutterbug57

OCtober 2016

Thread Starter: Shutterbug57

Once again, it is 01 September. While the SE folks are kicking off their month, and some of us may be among them, it is time for the OC folks to begin thinking of OCtober. This will be the 4th year for the OCtober thread, this year called OCtober 2016. I know that this is a fun thread, but...

Last Post By: danbuter Today, 03:26 PM Go to last post
    Jim

Veteran roll call

Thread Starter: Jim

Veterans check in here! Make an introduction post and tell us at least; Your branch of service Your Rank / Rate

Last Post By: Rasputin Today, 03:25 PM Go to last post
    Wiwicks

The HolyBlack

Thread Starter: Wiwicks

I have recently come across a company called "The HolyBlack". They seem to be a cool group, but have a very small store, especially for shaving. I hope they get bigger and start some sort of regular production styled things. They seem to be another artisan only type thing. Has anyone dealt with...

Last Post By: Wiwicks Today, 03:25 PM Go to last post
    Rasputin

Merkur 34C

Thread Starter: Rasputin

Since I really like the mild shavers, I decided to give this one a try. I was able to snag one off the bay for under $34 shipped. For you guys that have them and use them, what are some of the pro's and cons to this one?

Last Post By: Rasputin Today, 03:24 PM Go to last post
    simon1

The Sprout-2016

Thread Starter: simon1

It finally dried out enough to get some tilling done. Got the main garden area done, along with my little pepper patch place. Tilled lengthwise and then crosswise on both spots. Hope we don't get flooded again this year. Dang I got tired...but the tiller is better than a mule and a plow....

Last Post By: davent Today, 03:24 PM Go to last post
Image Gallery provided by DragonByte Gallery (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.