• Prince

There is no available content written by Prince
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Hello from Upstate NY

Thread Starter: CDouglas

Greeting to all- I have inherited a Double Edge Razor from my late grandfather and it's a beauty. I digress, my question to everyone is what razor do you know that you are right for, or is it more of less preference. I have used the razor and it works fine. I didn't know if there is a method to...

Last Post By: ackvil Today, 06:36 AM Go to last post

Do you gents use shaving stick regularly

Thread Starter: Vincentchou

After finding LaToja sticks and Omega S-brush, I usually use these two stuffs, especially in busy days. I do not bother to soak my boars. Apply Proraso pre (optional)->rub stick on my face->lather with S-brush->start shaving Do you guys use shaving sticks regularly or only when traveling?

Last Post By: cmh737 Today, 06:35 AM Go to last post

Anyone shave at night before going to bed?

Thread Starter: anoop

I have a bit of insomnia so I can stay up late easily. But I'm not a morning person and often have trouble getting out of bed even if I set an alarm. A couple of times I decided to try shaving at night and it worked out well because I was much more relaxed. Anyone regularly shave at night?

Last Post By: dionesius3 Today, 06:35 AM Go to last post

Check in from Indianapolis

Thread Starter: trickmaster0465

Hello, Just starting out here with safety razors, etc. Been bouncing back and fourth between cartridges and electrics for years. Never was quite satisfied with the closeness of electrics and couldn't stand paying so much for cartridges anymore. So a year or two ago I ordered a cheapo safety...

Last Post By: ackvil Today, 06:34 AM Go to last post

OCtober 2015

Thread Starter: Shutterbug57

For the last couple of years we have had fun with open combs in October, so let's do it again this year. We have 1 month til the kickoff, so if you don't have an OC, or you want more OC's, you have time to act. In 2013 we had good participation. Last year we had even more participation. You can...

Last Post By: Radium Today, 06:34 AM Go to last post

What's the most comfortable, softest brush type, especially for re-lathering?

Thread Starter: AlgebraicMirror

Hi guys. Newbie question here. I have fairly sensitive skin, and find that my boar brush tends to be somewhat irritating when applying lather, especially when re-applying lather to shaved skin to prepare for multiple passes. My brush seems to be fairly well broken in with split ends on the hairs,...

Last Post By: cmh737 Today, 06:32 AM Go to last post

Current favorite straight & why?

Thread Starter: global_dev

I Don't want to hear how many straights you have, anything about your collection, what your rotation is or your favorite sentimental straight, where you got it, who honed it, etc... Don't really care. Not for this thread, at least. I'm looking for your go-to only. Even if it's only used 1 more...

Last Post By: jlindy Today, 06:30 AM Go to last post

SOTD " Local Geography Week" October 12th - 18th, 2015

Thread Starter: skypsyd

Welcome to the New week here on the Shave/Scent of the Day This weeks Theme will be: Local Geography Please show us interesting parts of your Town, City, State, or Country, along with your shaving gear for the day. This has always been a very popular theme, plus gives all of us a chance...

Last Post By: celestino Today, 06:30 AM Go to last post

TABACtober 2015

Thread Starter: Jarick

As SPEICKtember wraps up, anyone else up for a run of Tabac? It might smell like an old lady's purse, but according to my memory, it is one of the best performing soaps I've ever used. Time to put that to the test! For those who use TABAC, do you have that ceramic bowl? Do you plop it into...

Last Post By: Radium Today, 06:30 AM Go to last post
    bluesman 7

SOC, a soap hog?

Thread Starter: bluesman 7

A friend gifted me an SOC. I cleaned the brush and tried using it this morning. I face loaded with Tabac, using it like a stick with the normal amount of soap that I have been using with my Omega boar. Tried to lather and got nothing, added some more soap and still nothing, switched back to my...

Last Post By: egh128 Today, 06:29 AM Go to last post
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Image Gallery provided by DragonByte Gallery (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.