• Black Adder

There is no available content written by Black Adder
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Mr Bingle

Mr. Bingle Presents: Reindeer & Sleigh - A Holiday Gift Exchange!

Thread Starter: Mr Bingle

Greetings from the North Pole Boys and Girls! Allow me to introduce myself. I’m Mr. Bingle. Maybe you’ve heard of me? For those who haven’t, let me tell you about myself: align="center" style="width: 800px" |- | ​

Last Post By: Andy Today, 03:40 PM Go to last post
    Avenolpey

Diagnostic help needed

Thread Starter: Avenolpey

I love this old W&B. I would like to get the edge flat on the hone all the way to the heel. Even rolling strokes don't really get to the heel. The back side 2nd pic is ok. . I see two options as work a DMT to get the spine down and the edge to reach the hone. My concern is that other...

Last Post By: kn4wd Today, 03:39 PM Go to last post
    johnniegold

My Guess... 3017

Thread Starter: johnniegold

Over the course of the last year I have been concentrating on using and finishing product. I have been going through aftershaves, colognes and shaving creams and sold off most of the excess. But the soaps... well, I just like them all and don't want to unload them. Over the last several months I...

Last Post By: Bushhippi Today, 03:38 PM Go to last post
    velocityboy

PIF - RazoRock Kiyara Slant w/stand Thanksgiving Day Giveaway

Thread Starter: velocityboy

In celebration of the season and as I have much to be thankful for, I would like to give away to one of you my one and only, brand new, never been used, RazoRock Kiyara slant razor complete with stand. I apologise for my poor photography but the right photo with the green background shows...

Last Post By: Deerock Today, 03:38 PM Go to last post
    Jaybeez

Yet Another Newbie

Thread Starter: Jaybeez

Another Badger and Blade Newbie. Found this site whilst researching shaving products, and found it very helpful. I've been a lifelong cartridge razor and shave gel guy. Recently I received some Jack Black samples, and found them much better. I ordered some Beard Lube from Amazon for...

Last Post By: Jaybeez Today, 03:37 PM Go to last post
    mahallati

Newbie from Dubai

Thread Starter: mahallati

I jus recently got into the idea of using a DE safety razor and have been using a badger tip brush and proraso shaving cream for about a year now. Looking to get a safety razor but i don't know which one to get, i know dubai is terrible to get these items therefore I've resorted to amazon and from...

Last Post By: BSAGuy Today, 03:37 PM Go to last post
    buffdaddy

New Star Wars trailer.IS OUT!

Thread Starter: buffdaddy

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Last Post By: AvariCe Today, 03:35 PM Go to last post
    herbert7890

Martin de Candre - The best soap ever?

Thread Starter: herbert7890

Hello everyone, I just want to share my opinion and experience after purchasing MDC and using it 5 times. First of all, I want to share a little background: I have used a lot of the best rated and highly regarded soaps including: MWF Mikes Natural Soaps Tiki Tallow Tiki Vegan Maggard...

Last Post By: briggs Today, 03:35 PM Go to last post
    freakshowmonkey

Pap's razor

Thread Starter: freakshowmonkey

Greetings all: My grandfather recently passed away, and while cleaning out his house, my mom came across the 3-piece open comb gem pictured below. Obviously, it's been used hard and is in pretty rough shape. Any identifying markings have been obscured. Does anyone know what this is? Also, I...

Last Post By: BSAGuy Today, 03:33 PM Go to last post
    captaincaveman

General Brown Leaf chat

Thread Starter: captaincaveman

Often I want to post something but there's no appropriate thread and it's not significant enough to warrant a thread of its own. I searched and didn't find a BL chat thread, so why not? And here's the small bit of insignificant chatter that I have today: All the cigar talk today in threads...

Last Post By: Boro62 Today, 03:33 PM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.