• Black Adder

There is no available content written by Black Adder
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

noahpictures

Twenty Cent Tip Receipt From Phili Eagles' Player LeSean McCoy on eBay

Thread Starter: noahpictures

Apparently the Eagles running back left a twenty cent tip on a $61.76 total in a burger joint. Only twenty cents?!? The receipt is on eBay at $100K! According to the listing the money will go the restaurant staff. I hope this is not a hoax! Here is the link to the news story.

Last Post By: Haggises Today, 08:36 AM Go to last post
    stevil

Something that's got me lathered up

Thread Starter: stevil

Initially, when I started wet shaving, I'd build my lather in a bowl, get it where I wanted it to be, and then apply it to my face like painting a fence. I actually had pretty variable results with this - sometimes it'd be OK, sometimes it'd run off my face, sometimes it's dry out (even when the...

Last Post By: CT23 Today, 08:36 AM Go to last post
    UngerWoo

Top 3 Westerns

Thread Starter: UngerWoo

I've started watching Westerns with my sons. It got me thinking about my favorite Westerns. And I'd be curious to hear other people chime in. My top 3: Unforgiven The Searchers McCabe & Mrs. Miller

Last Post By: tvad Today, 08:35 AM Go to last post
    LITTLESHAVER101

Question about linen

Thread Starter: LITTLESHAVER101

Hi there, question from another new to st8 shaving. Here goes. When I strop on Chromium Oxide on leather and then go directly to the plain leather I get a nice sharp blade and it shaves smooth and cuts every hair. But if I just use the linen and go to the plain leather, the blade gets dull and...

Last Post By: LITTLESHAVER101 Today, 08:35 AM Go to last post
    Avenolpey

Hemp Herringbone webbing 3"

Thread Starter: Avenolpey

I just bought 2 feet of this stuff. I'll report back on how it works. I already have some hardware so I just need to punch holes and mount. Depending on how firm it is I might need to glue some kind of support at the ends for mounting. ...

Last Post By: kn4wd Today, 08:34 AM Go to last post
    Captain Coarsebeard

Thinking about an open comb

Thread Starter: Captain Coarsebeard

I've been at the wet shaving thing since May and use an EJ89lbl. It's a great razor for me. I have very coarse facial hair and sensitive skin with respect to irritation (I can tolerate almost any aftershave without a reaction). Any suggestions on a good OC to start with? Are OC razors better...

Last Post By: jamesspo Today, 08:33 AM Go to last post
    soko

iPhone 6

Thread Starter: soko

The next iPhone (almost assuredly to be called the iPhone 6) will be announced by Apple on Tuesday 9/9. Anyone else excited for the event and release of the new phone? I very much am, and will place an order as soon as they become available. Just curious if others have thoughts on Apple and this...

Last Post By: tclobaugh Today, 08:33 AM Go to last post
    chansta

So I tried cella today.

Thread Starter: chansta

And don't I have a nice BBS to show for it? Why yes I do, sir! I put about a teaspoon size bit of water on the soap while in the shower, used moisturizer on my mug before hand. Swirled with a fairly wet brush after dumping out the water on top of the soap. I'm not sure if my lather was...

Last Post By: jasonb8736 Today, 08:33 AM Go to last post
    kevdogg329

Kevdogg's inspirational Weight Loss thread

Thread Starter: kevdogg329

I have always been overweight and its literally talk Ng my life away from me. I currently am 500 lbs and can hardly walk up the flight of stairs to go to bed. I want to lose weight but I struggle with sticking to a routine and cannot afford to join a gym. I wish I could he lower than 300,...

Last Post By: Parjay Today, 08:33 AM Go to last post
    highball

What razor/ blade did you use today

Thread Starter: highball

I am curious what blades people use in different razors 1909 Single Ring / Gillette 7-O clock (green)

Last Post By: celestino Today, 08:32 AM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.