• Black Adder

There is no available content written by Black Adder
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

What's your soap for today?

Thread Starter: Balj86

Theres a long thread on "Whats your Brush for today...?". Don't know if it's been created for shaving soap, but it's worth a shot :biggrin1:! Today I used the almight "MWF!" What did you guys use?

Last Post By: williabe Today, 09:32 PM Go to last post

What's Your Brush Today?

Thread Starter: beginish

Rooney Heritage Victorian bowl lathering Cade Soap

Last Post By: williabe Today, 09:31 PM Go to last post

5,000 post PIF

Thread Starter: imatabor

I can't believe that I have been here over two years and have made just over 5,000 post (with about 3 or 4 quality ones). I have probably posted several hundred animated GIFs (I like GIFs) I have to be honest and say that I don't have anything in my den to PIF away. So I am not giving away...

Last Post By: Billski Today, 09:30 PM Go to last post

First BBS

Thread Starter: Doghunter

Well after 3 weeks of DW shaving, I finally went for it. After having some DFS and CCS, I broke out the new tube of Proraso (cold not believe the lather). Merkur Futur and an Astra blade, 3 pass and some minor clean up. This is why I started. SWMBO loves the feeling also. Thanks for all the...

Last Post By: xxvaleria Today, 09:30 PM Go to last post

Soap Cost

Thread Starter: steelhead52

I've been doing this wet shaving thing now for a couple of years. Because of weakness, lack of self denial, and mostly you guys:001_smile, I have built up quite a collection of soaps. I now own enough soap to last me the rest of my days and have really enjoyed almost all of them. My question,...

Last Post By: dudesweet157 Today, 09:27 PM Go to last post
    Rusty Blade

Any soaps you won't buy again?

Thread Starter: Rusty Blade

Are there any soaps (or creams) that you have used that you won't buy again (because of poor performance)? I initially Tried and liked all these soaps...but I don't think I would buy them again...not that they are terrible...just too many other good ones on my shelf now: Col Conk Unscented...

Last Post By: BullGoose Today, 09:26 PM Go to last post

Irritation around Adam's apple. Avoidable?

Thread Starter: schmen

I've been shaving with my DE razor now for about a month or two. I love it, and feel my technique and lather of soap is finally good. Although, no matter what direction I come at my Adam's apple area, I get bad irritation that lasts all day... Not cool when your in a military uniform. Any tips for...

Last Post By: blstrge Today, 09:25 PM Go to last post

LEA classic shave cream in tube

Thread Starter: topcatman

This is a weird little product. I like it but something odd happened today. I have been whipping this up to the consistency of a yogurt. in between chobani regular greek and chobani fruit on the bottom. And I got great shaves. good slickness and everything. But the second pass would give...

Last Post By: BullGoose Today, 09:25 PM Go to last post

What is Santa going to bring you?

Thread Starter: Redstickjohn

As we approach Thanksgiving, I am realizing that Christmas is just around the corner. SWMBO asked me this week "What do you want for Christmas? Please tell me. I'd rather get you something that you'd really like." I have thought long and hard about this, and as the owner of scores of razors,...

Last Post By: Screech8710 Today, 09:24 PM Go to last post

Parmigiano-Reggiano tools

Thread Starter: Alacrity59

What is your favourite tool for grating Parmigiano-Reggiano? Some people, myself included, buy the pre-grated containers. These probably have extra anti caking ingredients and probably are not all that fresh. Some folk who are lucky enough can have their local market grind it from a fresh...

Last Post By: OkieDave Today, 09:24 PM Go to last post
Image Gallery provided by DragonByte Gallery (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.