• Black Adder

There is no available content written by Black Adder
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

larzone

German razor

Thread Starter: larzone

Well, I know Germany manufactured many razors and this might be a copy from late 60's but the handle look's like a Lutz. Just says Made In Germany as you can see and weighs around 50 gram, my guess that is. Have not shaved with it because...I dont know, the quality does not feel like a vintage...

Last Post By: barbapapa Today, 01:37 AM Go to last post
    Folace

Weirdest fragrances

Thread Starter: Folace

I am kind of a weirdo so please recommend me the weirdest fragrances on the market, hate-it-or-love-it products that could be considered the Veg or the Arko of fragrances.

Last Post By: Folace Today, 01:33 AM Go to last post
    SilentTuba

TABACtober 2014!

Thread Starter: SilentTuba

I haven't seen a thread for this yet, and October starts tomorrow! Who's in for a month of Tabac goodness???

Last Post By: Enquerencia Today, 01:31 AM Go to last post
    Limekiln

La Toja shave stick hits the mark

Thread Starter: Limekiln

Running low on my stock of Arko I picked up a stick of La Toja in Spain for 1.95. That's twice what I get Arko for back in the US. Nonetheless, peanuts in absolute terms. And what a great performer. I like the old, traditional smell of Arko but La Toja is great too. A nice peppery undertone,...

Last Post By: dieselfuel79 Today, 01:28 AM Go to last post
    zed117

My first ever shaving cream!

Thread Starter: zed117

I have been wet shaving for around 2 months now. I love it! however I have only used soaps: Col. Conk lime, TOBS sandalwood, Van Der Hagen luxery and Dr Selby. I decided to try a cream and ordered TOBS Jermyn street. I LOVED IT!!!! the scent was unique and very very pleasant to the nose, it...

Last Post By: frstplce Today, 01:26 AM Go to last post
    Mad Man

What are you drinking tonight?

Thread Starter: Mad Man

Teusner The Riebke Shiraz 2010: nice Barossa red. Earlier tonight I started with a Smirnoff & 7 Up.

Last Post By: TheMonk Today, 01:23 AM Go to last post
    chasspaz

Red tip epiphany

Thread Starter: chasspaz

I've never gotten along with my red tip. I thought it was too aggressive for me. I always had a few mild weepers after shaving and my skin felt like a layer was scraped off. The other day out of the blue I had an epiphany, we have all read the saying many times, let the weight of the razor do...

Last Post By: larzone Today, 01:21 AM Go to last post
    Thesil

Auditioning new blades

Thread Starter: Thesil

So I purchased some new blades to try out. what would be the best way to do that? I don't want to use a blade then throw it out, so I'm thinking of using a blade a couple of times then wrapping it back up in the paper it came in then going on to Another blade and doing the same. How do some of you...

Last Post By: enigmatic Today, 01:16 AM Go to last post
    FreddieP318ti

Just something about spiders I love.

Thread Starter: FreddieP318ti

All my life I have been into spiders. I've studied them, kept them as pets, etc. I try not to kill them and usually just carry them out if they get in the house. Due to my daughter and other children in the neighborhood I do kill Back widows & Brown Recluses when found on my property. If not for...

Last Post By: YetiDave Today, 01:13 AM Go to last post
    Rasputin

PIF For New Shavers

Thread Starter: Rasputin

I've been wet shaving now for a little over 6 months, and this forum has taught me a lot from proper preparation, to different techniques to use. Along the way, I've managed to be selected for 2 PIFs that really helped me out, and now its my turn to give back. This PIF is open to all new...

Last Post By: enigmatic Today, 01:10 AM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.