• Black Adder

There is no available content written by Black Adder
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

ronweston

SOTD "FREE WEEK" January 16th - January 22nd, 2017

Thread Starter: ronweston

It's a new week at SOTD, Gentlemen!!! Once again it is a FREE WEEK! So it's time to loosen your creativity, gentlemen. Please post any photo you chose or contribute by telling us what you used in your shave, with comments on the shave, if you desire.

Last Post By: Asterix Today, 02:13 PM Go to last post
    Sdm84

DMT damaged?

Thread Starter: Sdm84

I bought a DMT 8E off Amazon and it has a ding and some scratches tried to capture it in photos Should I send it back? This is my first DMT bought it after researching bevel setters. Currently I set bevels on a king 1k

Last Post By: Jayber Crow Today, 02:13 PM Go to last post
    joel

Your Top 5 Favorite Colognes!

Thread Starter: joel

So - Austin's reply to my Tabac Cologne thread of it being in his "top 5" got me thinkin'.... what is everyones top 5 favorite colognes? Here are mine (In no particular order).... 1.) Penhaligons Hammam Boquet 2.) Castle Forbes 1445 3.) Taylors Mr. Taylor 4.) Brooks Brothers 1818 5.) T&H...

Last Post By: Eutychus Today, 02:12 PM Go to last post
    ewhitefo

DE shave in shower

Thread Starter: ewhitefo

The last week I have been wet shaving in the shower.. I put up a cheap fog free mirror, used some stirling and a cheap DE Microtouch One simply incase I drop razor. I lathered up my brush, slapped foam on face and shaved, all in the shower. I must say it was alot easier than I thought it would be,...

Last Post By: mvillezcas Today, 02:11 PM Go to last post
    Claudel Xerxes

Hump Day Herf Day 1/18/17-Pete Wednesday

Thread Starter: Claudel Xerxes

Get your new or old Petersons ready! This Wednesday, January 18th, will be Herf-A-Pete Day! The original occasion was to break in a few XL02's, but we figured that with all of the nice XL14's (I'm still searching for my Deerstalker), Micah's amazing set, and so forth, that we'll include...

Last Post By: oc_in_fw Today, 02:11 PM Go to last post
    Hirsute

PIF! Morgan Bones Stubby

Thread Starter: Hirsute

Well gents, it's my turn to throw out a PIF. Here's a new Bones stubby pot. I believe it's technically a second, and was a freebie on a recent order, so I'd like to find a good home for it. Like all Bones, it's well drilled and should smoke great. Has some surface flaws, but that's part of the...

Last Post By: sskim3 Today, 02:07 PM Go to last post
    TheVez2

B&B Bingo: Safety Razor Blades Edition

Thread Starter: TheVez2

Attention all shavers! .... welcome to the 11th round of B&B Bingo: The Blade Edition! No, not that blade!!!! ……………… These blades!!!!!!

Last Post By: KeenDogg Today, 02:07 PM Go to last post
    Doc4

Special Birthday SOTD

Thread Starter: Doc4

The title kind of says it all! If it's your birthday, post your SOTD here instead of the weekly thread. Now, don't just post any old SOTD. You know and I know, and they all know, that your birthday is a special day, and you will (not "might" ... WILL) treat yourself to something special. ...

Last Post By: The Razor Today, 02:06 PM Go to last post
    wolfsvein

Stay Away From Viking Blade Shaving Cream

Thread Starter: wolfsvein

I purchased this off of Amazon.com the Viking Blade Shaving Cream this stuff is junk it doesn't lather well and doesn't cushion you from the blade. I get a better lather off a regular bar of soap.

Last Post By: Haggises Today, 02:04 PM Go to last post
    RobberBaron

Boat drinks shave soap!?

Thread Starter: RobberBaron

I'm new to DE shaving, only a couple of weeks since I found a shave den under the Christmas tree. By request, though. So I'm going out on a limb here by surfacing this thought to all the veterans. I don't want to succumb to SAD but I am thinking about summertime soap options. It occurs to me...

Last Post By: Sheashaves710 Today, 02:03 PM Go to last post
Image Gallery provided by DragonByte Gallery (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.