• There is no available content written by
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

celestino

SOTD Free Week: May 23 - 29, 2016

Thread Starter: celestino

Free Week Theme Welcome to a new week, everyone! We will continue another week of posting any photos that you so choose. Feel free to be as creative as you would like. I am starting this thread a bit earlier than usual as I have a dinner party to attend, so I'll leave last week's thread...

Last Post By: UngerWoo Today, 04:44 AM Go to last post
    highball

What razor/ blade did you use today

Thread Starter: highball

I am curious what blades people use in different razors 1909 Single Ring / Gillette 7-O clock (green)

Last Post By: rabidus Today, 04:44 AM Go to last post
    highball

The new Weber Summit charcoal grill

Thread Starter: highball

Today Weber announced their new steel kamado grill. Looks interesting but very pricey http://www.firecraft.com/category/charcoal-grills/freestanding-charcoal-grills http://www.weber.com/grillofalifetime

Last Post By: troy Today, 04:44 AM Go to last post
    nuclearblast

Your new Steward

Thread Starter: nuclearblast

Hi guys, Just wanted to introduce myself as the new Steward. They gave me a huge Inbox so feel free to PM me ... :lol: If you have questions, if you need help, if you have any suggestions, I'm here to help and I'll do my best to assist you. Edgar

Last Post By: gagi Today, 04:44 AM Go to last post
    pault

Questions about sodastream

Thread Starter: pault

So how many use it, What model , is there a difference Im thinking primarily carbonating crystal light, but would also be int in diet stuff like ginger ale. What about co2, i heard cut costs using paintball co2 and refill that way. Any feedback would be appreciated. If you have one...

Last Post By: BradWorld Today, 04:43 AM Go to last post
    honeybadger79

I feel like I'm cheating and wanted to share

Thread Starter: honeybadger79

I an sorry if this is in the wrong forum, but I thought it would be good to share in the "general" area. I recently joined the B&B EXCALIBER club for blade longevity just to try. At my first crack at it, I am 16 shaves into an Astra SP and the bbs shaves just seem to be getting easier and more...

Last Post By: honeybadger79 Today, 04:42 AM Go to last post
    Jontkk

New Old Razor Day #2

Thread Starter: Jontkk

Got these beauties off a friendly chap I befriended when I bought my flare tip and ball end tech, he threw in a OLD Type because he found a kindred spirit in me. I often told him it was a dream of mine to have a red tip and a slim. Please bear with me, such things are ridiculous to find locally. ...

Last Post By: cigarlover Today, 04:42 AM Go to last post
    BRITD

Birth year razors?

Thread Starter: BRITD

I have a Slim Adjustable in my birth quarter & year but don't really know why I ever bought it. Its ok as a razor but I don't collect razors and its not even my favourite adjustable or my go-to daily razor, so it gets no love. As vintage razors go, I actually prefer the concept of having and using...

Last Post By: BradWorld Today, 04:39 AM Go to last post
    tmartin89

What did you learn from your last shave?

Thread Starter: tmartin89

I think whether a newbie or an experienced shaver, you should always learn something from every shave, no matter what it is. So, I guess i'll start. Today I learned not to get greedy looking for a BBS shave, and that a 2 pass with clean ups is enough for a DFS.

Last Post By: Bookie Today, 04:39 AM Go to last post
    Richard_Harris

Starting a NEW PIF

Thread Starter: Richard_Harris

I'm very happy to PIF two Gillette razors - A NEW SC and LC in excellent condition. I would like to give them to someone who is relatively new to DE shaving and doesn't have either of these razors but wants to try them. Sorry CONUS only. They are well known as being some of the best razors...

Last Post By: Mitaccio Today, 04:34 AM Go to last post
Image Gallery provided by DragonByte Gallery (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.