• There is no available content written by
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

August West

Old Fogies Club: What was your workout today?

Thread Starter: August West

I was really interested in The Clubhouse thread "What was your workout today?" but much to my chagrin I didn't feel comfortable posting my "old fogie" workouts with all those "serious" workouts. So, What was your Old Fogie workout today? I will start: 3 mile walk/20 push ups/50 sit ups. ...

Last Post By: DoctorShavegood Today, 06:44 PM Go to last post
    jesseix

BOTD - Beer Of The Day - 2015

Thread Starter: jesseix

I saw someone post about it in the 2014 thread, it has to be done... Sooo, what beer are you drinking in 2015?? For me, nothing right now as I'm doing dry February, but picked up couple that I'm looking forwarding to trying out next month: Ninkasi Believer double red ale Boulevard/Sierra...

Last Post By: jesseix Today, 06:44 PM Go to last post
    Larogers

You might have a problem if

Thread Starter: Larogers

"You know you have a problem if" Ok... The first sign you have a problem has to be when you actually have a dream about shaving!:blink::lol:

Last Post By: mrlandpirate Today, 06:40 PM Go to last post
    JaredB

A PIF to give back a Little

Thread Starter: JaredB

I have had a lot of fun here in the last month or so, and also suffered from multiple variations of A.D. I have some things I would like to share with people who are interested. Some are things that just weren't for me, some are things I have too much of, and a couple are things I bought just for...

Last Post By: beinert Today, 06:40 PM Go to last post
    Larogers

Wife converted

Thread Starter: Larogers

My wife is converted! We ordered her a maggard razor today. The 4711 come in today and has a wonderful scent that she and I will both use. She loves the Pinauds Clubman also. Any suggestions for AS for a woman? Also are any women on the forum?

Last Post By: DVPremo Today, 06:40 PM Go to last post
    SensorEx

SensorEx's Entry to the Hall of Fame

Thread Starter: SensorEx

Hall of Fame Entry What is your real name? George What are your nicknames/aliases? SensorEx Where do you live? Round Rock, Tx What is your age (or) generation? 54 What are you in the real world? High Tech Acct Exec What is your favorite shave setup? '62 Slim Adjustable, GSB,...

Last Post By: Toothpick Today, 06:40 PM Go to last post
    RayC1993

Bad blades or technique?

Thread Starter: RayC1993

Hey guys Ray from Massachusetts and this is my first post. About a month ago my wife bought a micro touch one some Williams shaving soap and a 100 dorco st300 blades from Amazon. I watched a video on how to use a de and had my first bloodbath.. uh I mean shave. I keep watching videos and don't...

Last Post By: BSAGuy Today, 06:39 PM Go to last post
    beginish

What's Your Brush Today?

Thread Starter: beginish

Rooney Heritage Victorian bowl lathering Cade Soap

Last Post By: MysticGuido Today, 06:39 PM Go to last post
    cleanshaved

Oysters

Thread Starter: cleanshaved

Bluff Oyster season has not long started here in NZ so picked up my first dozen as a treat. $27 NZD for a dozen is not cheap but these are so nice I just had to have some. Bluff Oysters are wild and dredge harvested, they IMO taste the best. Pacific oysters just don't taste the same. Do you...

Last Post By: DoctorShavegood Today, 06:38 PM Go to last post
    Vincentchou

Which soap or cream do you couple with Muhle synthetic brush

Thread Starter: Vincentchou

My Muhle synthetic v2 (21mm) got the first shave last night. Its softness impressed me so much. Eeven I couple it with Proraso green soap (which is not very hard), I had some difficulties in loading soap. I wonder if Muhle synthetic brush is good when coupling with shave cream, shave stick or...

Last Post By: nwjs Today, 06:37 PM Go to last post
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.