• There is no available content written by
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Charlie NJ

Special delivery

Thread Starter: Charlie NJ

came home to a package on my kitchen table. To beautifull Rooney brushes from Vintage blades. Wow they look good, the 3/3 is a beast, I hope I like them. First shave tomorrow morning.

Last Post By: Musikmann Today, 05:09 AM Go to last post
    Mango

Panna Crema Nuāvia Blu

Thread Starter: Mango

Hi gents Pre ordered Nuāvia Blu and it came in on Friday. Shaved with it yesterday and wish to briefly report: 1) scent 10. Jasmin and lavender immediately invaded the bathroom, anise came later on with a bit of vanilla. Something very unique (somehow resembling B&M Lavanille) 2) lather 10....

Last Post By: godlike Today, 05:09 AM Go to last post
    MrSpeedy

Cold River Soap Works - Believe the Hype!

Thread Starter: MrSpeedy

The LOML was kind enough to indulge my low-level (but getting higher!) SSAD by giving me CRSW Bergamot & Bay. for my birthday. This is my first soap from CRSW. I'd heard many, many good things about them. I'm here to tell ya - words can't describe this soap. Swirled my brush for 20-25 seconds...

Last Post By: DAGW Today, 05:09 AM Go to last post
    bluesman 7

My homemade 8/8 smiley

Thread Starter: bluesman 7

This thread was born in the "How Tall is Too Tall' thread and I'm moving it here as to not hijack the other thread. Background: I found my way to this site from a knife forum while looking for info on honing stones some time around August 2013. Got intrigued with the possibility of getting a...

Last Post By: Doc226 Today, 05:09 AM Go to last post
    FoolishMortal

Yardley from an antique store

Thread Starter: FoolishMortal

My lovely sig-O and I were meandering through an antique store to cap off our Memorial Day Weekend mini-vacation. Upstairs, on a shelf, I spotted a little covered bowl and thought, "Wouldn't it be cool if that were an old soap?" Well, it was a bowl of Yardley and when I picked it up, I knew - it...

Last Post By: Cash_Stronomer Today, 05:09 AM Go to last post
    hrfdez

My Little Corner.

Thread Starter: hrfdez

My wife let me have this corner:thumbup: for my gear. We have a double sink, so I still have the other side, just in case:laugh: I finally got around to,somehow, organize my quasi den.

Last Post By: hrfdez Today, 05:09 AM Go to last post
    Scheib32

Kicking it real old school!

Thread Starter: Scheib32

So I'm getting ready to shave tonight. Usual routine. Cocktail and a little preshave. I get my brush wet and lather up with some nice PAA gondolier( my second favorite soap that I own) and boom. Power goes out. What's a guy to do? Luckily I've got one of those wives that's got a million scented...

Last Post By: Dcaddo111 Today, 05:09 AM Go to last post
    Pinan

VIntage wood soap bowl restoration and partial tutorial.

Thread Starter: Pinan

Hello everyone. My latest project and tutorial is the restoration of these wonderful old wooden shave soap bowls. Being that I have a background (looong ago) in furniture restoration I thought this could be fun. I ended up quite happy with how most of them turned out. Since most of these were...

Last Post By: panther308 Today, 05:08 AM Go to last post
    The M

What Was Your Cream Today?

Thread Starter: The M

Hey why not! theres one for the soaps so why not one for the creams. So just post what cream that YOU used today.

Last Post By: Eel One Today, 05:08 AM Go to last post
    GoneRetroInOH

I Am Going To Invoke the A-word

Thread Starter: GoneRetroInOH

For duty-bound reasons I am stuck around the house this weekend, and momentarily bored. That know, I am going to say it... ARKO Now can we have the polarized swarms of fans and detractors fall into line on my effort to do a little agitating?

Last Post By: perfaddict Today, 05:07 AM Go to last post
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.