• There is no available content written by
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

coyotewhisper

Cursive or Print

Thread Starter: coyotewhisper

When you write a letter or use your fountain pen do you use cursive or printing? Which do you think is more formal cursive or print? For those that print, why do you print over using cursive?

Last Post By: AllenG Today, 09:52 AM Go to last post
    mightyeskimo

Razorock Croap Love

Thread Starter: mightyeskimo

So I just tried a Razorock Croap for the first time this morning. I was impressed. Very easy to lather and very slick. Fresco was the scent and it was nice however mild in intensity. I was using an Astra SP in my 34C and had a boatload of protection for my face. I skipped my pre shave oil and I...

Last Post By: 5Cantonas Today, 09:52 AM Go to last post
    eezee

Shave Everyday With A Straight?

Thread Starter: eezee

Okay. So do most of you gents shave everyday with a straight or do you skip days? Are any of you switch hitters between straights and DE razors?

Last Post By: Bantz Today, 09:52 AM Go to last post
    aarond79

Stainless steel Razor

Thread Starter: aarond79

I know there are multiple threads on this subject, but I am going to revive it.. Getting the itch pretty bad. I really want a Pils . Also looking Into a Att R1, Ikon series, or should I just wait till Tradere comes back on the market.. Any advice is welcomed

Last Post By: aarond79 Today, 09:52 AM Go to last post
    pipskicks

The Stlrllng Syndicate

Thread Starter: pipskicks

This seems like a new soap with a lot of promise, I was wondering why there haven't been review? I know it's new and every new batch has been reformulated to improve it. But I figure even some reviews on maybe some earlier batches would be nice. Seems like the scents are made with essential...

Last Post By: blanc10 Today, 09:51 AM Go to last post
    Toothpick

The Sprout - B&B Gardening 2014

Thread Starter: Toothpick

It's that time of the year again! Time to till the land! Got the pepper plants started. Red & Green Bell peppers, habanero peppers, Jalapeno peppers. Plan on doing tomatoes and cucumbers for pickling. Might even try watermelon again but in the new place my space is limited. I'll snap pictures...

Last Post By: Toothpick Today, 09:50 AM Go to last post
    rammerjammer24

what's your scent?

Thread Starter: rammerjammer24

I've been searching for that one scent that just blows me away with my shaving cream. I've smelled all the TOBS, and like some(jermyn st, grapefruit, avacado, coconut, Eton college was OK) but there wasn't that one were i was like whoa!! The closest so far would probably be T&H 1805, but still...

Last Post By: gash Today, 09:50 AM Go to last post
    Uncle Bertie

Gillette Silver Stainless from 1967 not on Mr Razor

Thread Starter: Uncle Bertie

I just got hold of 120 of these blades, I presume the Government Property label means they were either for the military or prison. I haven't shaved with them yet, but will try tomorrow. However I can't see them on Mr Razor's blade page: http://www.mr-razor.com/Rasierklingen/Rasierklingen.htm...

Last Post By: Early Morning Today, 09:50 AM Go to last post
    Rschan

Bad Boar

Thread Starter: Rschan

Greetings to All, Some time back I received omega boar and a Wilkinson boar brushes. During that time I have been using a Nivea brush( I guess its synth). I'm a face latherer . So when I use arko just with little amount of soap loads of lather produced by this Nivea brush. After reading some...

Last Post By: Rschan Today, 09:49 AM Go to last post
    Captain Murphy

H

Thread Starter: Captain Murphy

You tell someone that you wet shave and they say "what a waste of water or that is the least ecologically friendly way to cut hair off your face"? I find this really judgemental and just wanted to see what you all thought about it. Thanks. -CAP

Last Post By: Captain Murphy Today, 09:48 AM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.