• Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

skypsyd

SOTD "Favorite Brushes Theme Week" July 27th - August 2nd, 2015

Thread Starter: skypsyd

:thumbup1:Welcome to a new theme week:thumbup1: Favorite Brushes We would like to Thank Stefano for this weeks suggested theme. Now it could be argued that since you have the brush in your Shave Den, that indeed it is a favorite. So, for the sake of argument lets say this weeks theme will...

Last Post By: cmh737 Today, 04:20 AM Go to last post
    Ramsay

Ranking of British brush makers

Thread Starter: Ramsay

What is the generally accepted ranking of British brush makers in terms of quality and consistency throughout their product line? Thanks

Last Post By: Rudy Vey Today, 04:18 AM Go to last post
    Jaret

My Simple Blade Safe for Blade Disposal-Share Your Ideas?

Thread Starter: Jaret

Since I am buying blades by the 100 Box I needed a safe way to store spent blades for disposal. I didn't like the old soup can sitting out and didn't like the commercial ones. I wanted one I could toss in my drawer for later disposal. Since I'm getting a bit older I had a lot of old Rx Bottles...

Last Post By: floyd923 Today, 04:17 AM Go to last post
    shawnsel

DE razors with zero play, goof-proof alignment?

Thread Starter: shawnsel

If I can get the data, I'm be interesting in adding a new, "Foolproof Loading" (or a similarly titled) notation to our wiki's Razor Comparison Chart to give credit to razors that are impossible to load off-center. I think most of us consumers would at least slightly prefer this ... but it's...

Last Post By: HUF Today, 04:17 AM Go to last post
    johnniegold

My Guess... 3017

Thread Starter: johnniegold

Over the course of the last year I have been concentrating on using and finishing product. I have been going through aftershaves, colognes and shaving creams and sold off most of the excess. But the soaps... well, I just like them all and don't want to unload them. Over the last several months I...

Last Post By: old_soul Today, 04:17 AM Go to last post
    tjr1035

Tobs?

Thread Starter: tjr1035

Been using Proraso since I started wet shaving about two years ago. Im a creature of habit.. don't like to stray from what works. Been looking at trying something different so I bought a tub of TOBS Jermyn. Looking for some feed back on it. Possibly will try some tonight.

Last Post By: tromboneliness Today, 04:16 AM Go to last post
    Suticat

Lesson learned about the power of the Yeti

Thread Starter: Suticat

A while back I bought my wife and daughter their own razors. Ive been struggling with my daughter using my products without asking ever since. Basically taking them from my room and leaving them in hers. So when I need them I have to go on a scavenger hunt. Today she decided to "borrow" my Yeti...

Last Post By: floyd923 Today, 04:15 AM Go to last post
    CustomX

Mild razors

Thread Starter: CustomX

After 4 months of DE shaving I came to the conclusion that I get the best shaves, not necessarily BBS, using a mild razor I don't like to feel the blade (Polsilver) on my skin/face To me the best shave is if I get no irritation on my neck especially, I have very sensitive skin I don't...

Last Post By: docjude Today, 04:14 AM Go to last post
    deruitem

Fragrance Samples Discussion Thread

Thread Starter: deruitem

I have a bunch of sample from one of our fine B&B members en route. Should be here today! I will be posting a list and my thoughts on them. Cant wait. Expect to see some nice stuff!

Last Post By: deruitem Today, 04:06 AM Go to last post
    August West

This Day In History

Thread Starter: August West

I thought it might be interesting to start a 'This Day In History" thread on B&B. On this day in history, June 2, 1975, the first recorded June snowfall in London, England. Feel free to add, comment, and/or post tomorrow another unique event in the B&B "This Day In History" thread.

Last Post By: Musikmann Today, 04:04 AM Go to last post
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.