• DESkydiver

There is no available content written by DESkydiver
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

DEGuy

1938-1945 Triangular Slot Gillette Techs

Thread Starter: DEGuy

I have to ask for your help: Are the 1938-1945 Fat Handle Techs with triangular slots more efficient/aggressive than the 1960s oval-slot Techs? I have an opportunity to pick up one of these. I found the Techs I've owned, from 1966 to 1973, were too mild for me; and thought this earlier model Tech...

Last Post By: DEGuy Today, 07:10 PM Go to last post
    Nartha

What video game are you playing?

Thread Starter: Nartha

I didn't see where this already existed, so I figured why not. I'm not much of a gamer like I was a few years ago, but currently I am playing: Dwarf Fortress Dark Souls Hex: Shards of Fate Waiting for Dragon Age Inquisition

Last Post By: whosaidpigeon Today, 07:09 PM Go to last post
    Boge

Best "Sleeper" Blade

Thread Starter: Boge

Here's the deal: name only ONE blade that for you is a "sleeper" that you had overlooked or one that gets little attention on forums. My choice is the rarely mentioned Gillette 7 O'clock Super Stainless (Russia). Overshadowed by the entire 7 O'clock line in the eyes of many it is a really...

Last Post By: alowe260 Today, 07:08 PM Go to last post
    jamespasini

jamespasini's Entry to the Hall of Fame

Thread Starter: jamespasini

Hall of Fame EntryWhat is your real name? James What are your nicknames/aliases? jim Where do you live? Tennessee What is your age (or) generation? 46 What are you in the real world? musician, machine operator, business owner What is your favorite shave setup? Muhle R89, Simpson Best...

Last Post By: PMT Today, 07:07 PM Go to last post
    Eaaqas

Which blade did you toss today? After how many uses?

Thread Starter: Eaaqas

This thread is similar to the "which blade did you use today?" thread. I'm interested in seeing average blade life. No worries if you are a "throw away after 2 days no matter what" person.. :) We'll see if this catches on.. Super Platinum (4)

Last Post By: mata777 Today, 07:07 PM Go to last post
    Balj86

What's your soap for today?

Thread Starter: Balj86

Theres a long thread on "Whats your Brush for today...?". Don't know if it's been created for shaving soap, but it's worth a shot :biggrin1:! Today I used the almight "MWF!" What did you guys use?

Last Post By: lfs70 Today, 07:07 PM Go to last post
    williabe

Wolfman WR1-OC

Thread Starter: williabe

First shave tonight, and I can hardly wait. This razor is a thing of beauty, very well machined, with outstanding finish and balance. Full review to follow after I get a few shaves under my belt. FULL REVIEW: Wolfman WR1-OC review Early this week I took delivery of a Wolfman WR1-OC razor...

Last Post By: claudei Today, 07:07 PM Go to last post
    Mad Man

What are you drinking tonight?

Thread Starter: Mad Man

Teusner The Riebke Shiraz 2010: nice Barossa red. Earlier tonight I started with a Smirnoff & 7 Up.

Last Post By: bassman314 Today, 07:06 PM Go to last post
    Fredbird

Fredbird's Entry to the Hall of Fame

Thread Starter: Fredbird

Hall of Fame EntryWhat is your real name? James What are your nicknames/aliases? Jimmy Where do you live? St. Louis What is your age (or) generation? 35 What are you in the real world? Contractor What is your favorite shave setup? Muhle R89. Badger brush from eshave that sheds miserably,...

Last Post By: PMT Today, 07:06 PM Go to last post
    selfcut

Dry scalp skin, but not dandruff. What can I do?

Thread Starter: selfcut

i get these miniscule white flakes of late. probably started in the last year or two. can't really nail down why it happened though i did start using more product and always take super hot showers. regardless, there are tiny flakes that gross me out and are embarassing. but i do NOT think it is...

Last Post By: mintyhippo Today, 07:06 PM Go to last post
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.