• DESkydiver

There is no available content written by DESkydiver
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

dabrock

A VERY bad day

Thread Starter: dabrock

So I was in lock down for most of the day today. I work 3 blocks from where a young soldier was gunned down in cold blood by a terrorist who would later be killed in the Centre Block of the Parliament buildings moments later. The soldier was a member of the Honour Guard who were standing watch over...

Last Post By: gearchow Today, 08:45 PM Go to last post
    highball

What razor/ blade did you use today

Thread Starter: highball

I am curious what blades people use in different razors 1909 Single Ring / Gillette 7-O clock (green)

Last Post By: fwp3 Today, 08:45 PM Go to last post
    dwsteen

Boast your collection!

Thread Starter: dwsteen

I've started my own little collection of aftershaves. It's my favourite part of the ritual. I haven't accumulated a huge collection, however, I wouldn't consider myself a minimalist either. Just for kicks, post your collection list or photos so other collectors can get some new ideas for their...

Last Post By: shevek Today, 08:44 PM Go to last post
    wurglehound

How many follow a splash with a balm?

Thread Starter: wurglehound

I've always been a splash guy, but I picked up a few RazoRock milks for RazoRocktober. It turns out I really like them! I never thought to use more than one aftershave product, but today I used Captain's Choice Cat O'Nine Tails and followed it with SCS Bay Rum with a Twist, and I loved it! I could...

Last Post By: docholliday77 Today, 08:44 PM Go to last post
    bluemantra

What Aftershave did you use today?

Thread Starter: bluemantra

I used Penhaligon's English Fern AS to celebrate St. Patricks Day.

Last Post By: fwp3 Today, 08:44 PM Go to last post
    mjsanta83

Neck problem

Thread Starter: mjsanta83

JMJ - I don't have too much trouble on the neck, and I don't have sensitive skin. However, There is a small spot on each side of the lower neck near the esophagus that is very sensitive. The left side is much more sensitive. I can get by on most days without irritation on the right side, but...

Last Post By: Cash_Stronomer Today, 08:43 PM Go to last post
    Balj86

What's your soap for today?

Thread Starter: Balj86

Theres a long thread on "Whats your Brush for today...?". Don't know if it's been created for shaving soap, but it's worth a shot :biggrin1:! Today I used the almight "MWF!" What did you guys use?

Last Post By: fwp3 Today, 08:43 PM Go to last post
    mikeal

First Badger PIF

Thread Starter: mikeal

Hi. This is my first time doing this. This site has done so much for me. It has introduced me to a hobby that has brought me great pleasure. Over the past year or so members here have made me feel welcome and helped and given me gifts. Now it's my turn to pay it forward. I don't have...

Last Post By: RinconUSAF Today, 08:43 PM Go to last post
    Mad Man

What are you drinking tonight?

Thread Starter: Mad Man

Teusner The Riebke Shiraz 2010: nice Barossa red. Earlier tonight I started with a Smirnoff & 7 Up.

Last Post By: Bossies Today, 08:41 PM Go to last post
    cmh737

Hai Karate

Thread Starter: cmh737

A few months back I had inquired if anyone remembered Hai Karate, just for "kicks" (sorry, had to) - so fast forward to today. I received in the mail a catalog from the Vermont Country Store, and while flipping through it, came across this advertisement for Hai Karate - I kid you not! I remember...

Last Post By: docholliday77 Today, 08:41 PM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.