• DESkydiver

There is no available content written by DESkydiver
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

rpainten

how light of a touch is too lightt

Thread Starter: rpainten

So last night i experimented with shaving with a very light touch after reading some peoples posts about the more you learn the lighter your touch is although my pinuad let me know it was a super comfortable shave my finger told me it wasmt a very close shave i was just wondering if anyone had any...

Last Post By: GBinOZ Today, 04:06 AM Go to last post
    The Phlebotomist

Let's Talk about Talc

Thread Starter: The Phlebotomist

I am really enjoying going retro with my shaving. I love Pinaud Clubman, and just received the very fragrant "Lilac Vegetal". This stuff is my new favorite. (and my wife loves it). I placed an order for "Virgin Island" Bay Rum and also a can of Clubman Talc. Who uses talc, what do you use it...

Last Post By: Daiku Today, 04:05 AM Go to last post
    accunlmtd

Off hand shaving

Thread Starter: accunlmtd

A new experience, off hand shaving. I just had my strong side shoulder operated on ( torn rotator cuff, torn bicep etc), resulting in a “wing in a sling” for a couple weeks. This morning after 4 days of not shaving, I couldn’t stand it anymore and decided to try it. A very interesting experience,...

Last Post By: freebird0064 Today, 04:02 AM Go to last post
    raf952

The Kid's First Shave!

Thread Starter: raf952

I mentor an "at risk" teenager (and I learned this is quite an understatement). One of the painful realities is that there are few adult male role models in his life besides drug dealers and other street thugs (his biological father--who by choice and legal barriers--included). In fact, when he was...

Last Post By: GeoWade Today, 04:02 AM Go to last post
    steve0580

Straight Razor Resurgence

Thread Starter: steve0580

Is there a Straight Razor Resurgence going on? It seemed to be an almost lost art with just a small but loyal following. Now, I'm seeing more and more people interested in it. I mainly attribute this to Gillette, who keeps pricing the Mach 5 and Fusion blades higher and higher, thus making...

Last Post By: GBinOZ Today, 03:58 AM Go to last post
    Chronarch

For You Shimmers Out There

Thread Starter: Chronarch

Hey all, I just bought a cool piece to hang in my shave den. I have never used a shim on any of my razors. Here is a picture I pulled from the auction but wanted to gauge if there was any interest for some of you to try these out with me. I would be willing to loan several of these out to...

Last Post By: pjgh Today, 03:56 AM Go to last post
    dk-109

Blade frequency - one and done.

Thread Starter: dk-109

I've been doing this for about a year and love it! I have found that no matter which blade I use I have to go "one and done" or I get irritation on second shave. Does anyone else have this experience? I read in the forums how some people get a crazy amount of shaves per blade. I do have sensitive...

Last Post By: Calabash Today, 03:52 AM Go to last post
    admvalentine

who lives in kansas city?

Thread Starter: admvalentine

I would just like to see who else is here that lives near me

Last Post By: JohnInKC Today, 03:48 AM Go to last post
    Pete E

Brush Care Question?

Thread Starter: Pete E

Being new to DE shaving, I only have one brush at present which is a boar/badger mix. Given that I shave everyday, the brush is constantly damp.. Will this shorten the life of the brush? Would I be better getting a second or even a third brush for a proper rotation, allowing each brush to dry...

Last Post By: Pete E Today, 03:46 AM Go to last post
    Lexusisf

dry face after shave

Thread Starter: Lexusisf

Hey guys once i finish shaving and rinse my face off with cold i then dry my face and splash some AS, once that settles do i do anything else? My face seems to be extremely dry even the next day it is winter where i live so should i take on some moisturizer? Plus i dont drink water all that much

Last Post By: JohnInKC Today, 03:45 AM Go to last post
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.