• demaro

There is no available content written by demaro
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

huntmol

Brush Chronicles #5: The Simpsons Duke 2

Thread Starter: huntmol

Simpsons Duke 2 in Best Hello and welcome to the 5th entry of the B&B Brush chronicles! I am very honored to be a part of this fantastic series, and will endeavor to live up to the high example set by those who have come before me. Over the next two weeks, David (djh) & I will be putting...

Last Post By: Splitting Hairs Today, 11:33 AM Go to last post
    Jerry Stark

Start them Young

Thread Starter: Jerry Stark

My son is turning 18 and has had that scruffy teenager facial hair for a while now. I decided I would give him the chance to start shaving with a straight razor and see how he liked it. First I loaned him a razor to try and he got acquainted with shaving with a straight. Then I explained the...

Last Post By: Daniel_Speechley Today, 11:33 AM Go to last post
    Luvwine

Ebay Question-seller "canceled" sale after I won auction.

Thread Starter: Luvwine

Has this happened to anyone? I bid on a mint Dorko 300 15/16" last night and won the item. This morning got a notice saying the seller canceled the sale and the reason was "out of stock" or "cannot fulfill the transaction" with no explanation given. I had emailed the seller with a question about...

Last Post By: Luvwine Today, 11:32 AM Go to last post
    AHamilton

What popular soap disappointed you the most?

Thread Starter: AHamilton

Col. Conk's was the biggest disappointment for me. The lather was rather dry for a glycerin based soap, and it had almost zero slickness. A close second for me was Cella. Still a good soap, I was just expecting a little more. It lathers easily and moisturizes great, however I felt the blade...

Last Post By: Anthorn Today, 11:30 AM Go to last post
    Obiwan

Have you guys seen this yet? (Brown Razor Works)

Thread Starter: Obiwan

Not sure if you guys have seen this yet, but it looks like Brian Brown has come out with a new line of razors. http://brianbrownrazors.com/brown-razor-works.html In my opinion, this is a great option for someone looking for a custom-level razor at the price point of some of the...

Last Post By: lmarkow Today, 11:30 AM Go to last post
    Nazz26

Your beer of choice.

Thread Starter: Nazz26

We all have our favorite shave soap or razor but how about your favorite beer. Here's my seasonal choices... What's yours? Fall/winter..Franziskaner Hefeweizen w/ a slice of orange Spring/summer... A ice cold Corona or a bud light lime.. Actually I'll drink any beer handed to me and not...

Last Post By: Bshow Today, 11:29 AM Go to last post
    Fiend606

Clubman woes

Thread Starter: Fiend606

I was at the very end of my bottle of Clubman so I went to Sally Beauty Supply while running another errand and bought the big 12.5 ounce bottle for $7.29. The bottle I had was a plastic 8 ounce and was an extra bottle my uncle had that he was no where close to going to use so it got handed over to...

Last Post By: Deltaboy Today, 11:29 AM Go to last post
    santamariasteve

Question on Turning Adjustment Dial on Fat Boy and Slim

Thread Starter: santamariasteve

When the razor is loaded with a blade, is it necessary to turn the bottom knob and thereby release the pressure on the silo doors before turning the adjustment dial? I've heard it is, and I've heard it is not.

Last Post By: Herm2502 Today, 11:28 AM Go to last post
    Donm668

Neck irritation and rediscovering shave angle

Thread Starter: Donm668

I'm new to wet shaving (5mo.) and will never go back to a cartridge. Still pretty new at this, but generally do really well with my shaves. *But* I've always had an issue with the neck area right below the jaw line. That 1" little strip, always irritation. Tried everything I could from preshave,...

Last Post By: imcndn Today, 11:28 AM Go to last post
    hallo2324

Go-to Summer soap

Thread Starter: hallo2324

Hello everyone! I haven't been around in a while. The weather is finally starting to warm up here, and it is time to get rid of the winter beard. I want the first shave of the season to be the best possible. What is everyone's go to summer shave? Is it the scent or because it is cool (menthol)? ...

Last Post By: MB70 Today, 11:27 AM Go to last post
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.