• demaro

There is no available content written by demaro
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Charlie97L

Question about lather

Thread Starter: Charlie97L

Hey all- So I'm into my 2nd week of daily shaves, been practicing a lot, and enjoying it, but I am having an issue. I'm not able to get my soap really working. The lather seems thick, it has peaks and very tiny bubbles, but then when I go to apply it to my face, it's definitely more...

Last Post By: bkbrewer Today, 12:57 PM Go to last post
    jKyro

Straight razor PIF.

Thread Starter: jKyro

Those of you who remember, a few months ago I was in a school for the army that seriously racked my brain to the max. It was definitely one of the hardest classes I've ever taken, including college and everything else. I had said that if I passed the class I would do a straight razor restoration...

Last Post By: gdgeorge Today, 12:57 PM Go to last post
    fordfather

2015 B&B Gold Dollar Mod Competition

Thread Starter: fordfather

The Straight Razor Forum is abuzz with anticipation. The stark raving shavers have clamored, and their calls for competition have been answered. But what could they possibly want? An Olympic event, that hasn't been recognized yet? The wetshaving version of Junkyard Wars? It is with great...

Last Post By: JVWGTR Today, 12:57 PM Go to last post
    Mike H

Cicadas

Thread Starter: Mike H

I woke up yesterday to an odd sound in the woods behind my house. Like a home alarm, or a a very loud leaf blower, my kids said it sounded like a UFO on those cheezy late night horror shows, but it was cicadas, and lots of them. Hundred of shells, and dead bugs in my drive. Turns out that Brood...

Last Post By: Mike H Today, 12:56 PM Go to last post
    Balj86

What's your soap for today?

Thread Starter: Balj86

Theres a long thread on "Whats your Brush for today...?". Don't know if it's been created for shaving soap, but it's worth a shot :biggrin1:! Today I used the almight "MWF!" What did you guys use?

Last Post By: Blade4vor Today, 12:56 PM Go to last post
    Fredbird

First post and first DE shave today

Thread Starter: Fredbird

My mother in law bought me a product kit from eshave this past xmas. It included a badger brush with stand and verbena lime pre shave oil, shave cream and after shave soother. I was impressed at how better products improved the quality of my shave and began occasionally researching shaving. I have...

Last Post By: bkbrewer Today, 12:55 PM Go to last post
    RevAvery

Below The Tie - Below The Crowd

Thread Starter: RevAvery

First let me say this has nothing to do with the other posting: Above The Tie - Above The Crowd. I happened to be thinking about shaving and also saw this post and the two, in my mind, coincided. We grew up in a basic, very middle class family. We weren't well off but we weren't hurting...

Last Post By: coase Today, 12:55 PM Go to last post
    Mischief

My new Tim Zowada Custom

Thread Starter: Mischief

Mr Zowada finished this last week in its in the mail as we speak!

Last Post By: ncfyrfyter Today, 12:55 PM Go to last post
    cedwa2

Straight Razor from WCS?

Thread Starter: cedwa2

Anyone ever buy a straight from West Coast Shaving? How well did they hone the razor? Their website says shave ready. I'm new to straight razor shaving and was hoping to get something shave ready so that I have something to compare to when I start honing myself. I have a couple of vintage...

Last Post By: Attila Today, 12:54 PM Go to last post
    shupey

Just had my best shave in 6 months.with a Mach 3

Thread Starter: shupey

I started DE shaving about six months ago. I practiced and practiced, tried all sorts of blades, soaps, 2 different razors in hopes that I could nail it down. While I have had some pretty spectacular shaves with a DE I was getting lots of nicks and irritation, especially in the last month or two....

Last Post By: Raissermesser Today, 12:54 PM Go to last post
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.