• demaro

There is no available content written by demaro
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Bayamontate

Apache Strata

Thread Starter: Bayamontate

I've been playing around with these hones for about two weeks now and find them to be excellent. I've been looking for a simple and quick progression where I didn't have to create slurry and get from one stone to another seamlessly. Japanese natural honing is on average a one hour per razor...

Last Post By: buca3152 Today, 05:22 AM Go to last post
    guYom

What razor blade did you use today? How many days?

Thread Starter: guYom

Rapira (1)

Last Post By: dmalcolm Today, 05:21 AM Go to last post
    Shutterbug57

OCtober 2014

Thread Starter: Shutterbug57

Last year we had fun with open combs in October, so let's do it again this year. We have 1 month til the kickoff, so if you don't have an OC, or you want more OC's, you have time to act. Last year garyg shaved with 29 different OC razors and several of us got in 31 shaves. You can review last...

Last Post By: DrAwkward Today, 05:21 AM Go to last post
    Inverted

Uhhhh, what the hell have I done! 100 Feather order!

Thread Starter: Inverted

Feather was like the blade that got away. Harsh, left me cut and irritated, then ran off into the night. So intrigued, so many questions... Everyone else seems to like her, why was she so bad to me on our first date? I kept crawling back after taking breaks to see other blades, but there was always...

Last Post By: Wishoot Today, 05:20 AM Go to last post
    golfhacker

Tabac is amazing

Thread Starter: golfhacker

I've been wet shaving for about 10 years now. I have used a zillion soaps because I have allergies to most of them. I am in the process of trying to find a new soap that is both good and tha I am not allergic to. Hence, and I am embarrassed to admit it, I have recently used Tabac for the first...

Last Post By: bluesman 7 Today, 05:19 AM Go to last post
    honeybadger79

Same routine, different results?

Thread Starter: honeybadger79

i suppose its not best that I get frustrated, but its a little disheartening when the outcome changes in the presence of nothing seemingly being different. VDH soap Badger/synthetic mix brush 34c Feather WTG/XTG/ATG Sometimes my cheeks are BBS, sometimes they aren't. Not sure why. I will...

Last Post By: honeybadger79 Today, 05:19 AM Go to last post
    OnlookeR7557

Try Nivea After S Balm

Thread Starter: OnlookeR7557

I purchased a block of Alum many months ago and had a bad reaction to it. Consequently, I had to stop using it as well as aftershave splash (mostly alcohol based). So, I now needed some sort of an after shave. I decided to use a balm but, wanted one without a fragrance so if I wore a cologne it...

Last Post By: NJBob Today, 05:19 AM Go to last post
    DonMac

First shave with a Gem Micromatic

Thread Starter: DonMac

I recently purchased a silver tone standard Gem Micromatic on eBay for less than $10.00 including shipping. It looks like it was rarely used. I picked up a package of generic double edge blades from CVS, and carefully started my first shave. I have heard so many stories about how aggressive this...

Last Post By: AngryGreek Today, 05:18 AM Go to last post
    auk1124

How international were you today?

Thread Starter: auk1124

I think these threads are interesting. Today I visited: 1. Germany (Speick bath soap) 2. Canada (NatureClean shampoo) 3. Czech Republic (Spokar brush) 4. United Kingdom (Harris Almond ss) 5. India (Parker razor) 6. South Korea (Dorco blade) 7. ? Middle East (Tulumba alum block) 8....

Last Post By: eezee Today, 05:17 AM Go to last post
    mdevine

SOTD "Free Week" 29 Sept- 5 Oct 2014

Thread Starter: mdevine

Welcome to the new week, Gentlemen. This is week is a "Free Week", so let's see your most creative shave photos. After my difficulties posting pictures last week, it seems the new update for OS8 let's me upload photos again. Next week, we will follow the IOTW, and the Halloween flavored theme...

Last Post By: Bobcat Today, 05:17 AM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.