• demaro

There is no available content written by demaro
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Bumpymacaroon

Missus is not on board

Thread Starter: Bumpymacaroon

After years of nagging for not shaving as much since leaving the Armed Forces I decided to take up DE, in doing so I have in a couple of months amassed 6 razors and various creams, a bowl and other bits and bobs. Today razor 5 and 6 turned up a nice win from Ebay of two techs for 11 inc p&p,...

Last Post By: YKMV Today, 02:25 AM Go to last post
    Rusty Blade

How many SRs do you currently own?

Thread Starter: Rusty Blade

I am curious... How many SRs do you own? How long have you been collecting? Do you have a particular favourite among your collection?

Last Post By: Yaron Today, 02:25 AM Go to last post
    jonwilson

fine superlite slant razor

Thread Starter: jonwilson

I think this is a very nice razor for the price. I shaved with it tonight and had a rough and irritated shave. it's strange because one day, I will shave with this razor and have a flawless shave with basically no irritation and others day, I have a not so good shave and my face left with some...

Last Post By: BobLH Today, 02:24 AM Go to last post
    tmartin89

What did you learn from your last shave?

Thread Starter: tmartin89

I think whether a newbie or an experienced shaver, you should always learn something from every shave, no matter what it is. So, I guess i'll start. Today I learned not to get greedy looking for a BBS shave, and that a 2 pass with clean ups is enough for a DFS.

Last Post By: YKMV Today, 02:18 AM Go to last post
    Mudruck

So, how 'hard' are some of the vintage straights?

Thread Starter: Mudruck

I was wondering today about how hard are some of the vintage carbon steel straight razors? What got me to thinking about this was that I have an antique W Rose leather knife from the late 1800s. It is some of the hardest carbon steel that I have ever dealt with when trying to give something an...

Last Post By: cegadede Today, 02:10 AM Go to last post
    cleanshaved

Need a new camera

Thread Starter: cleanshaved

I'm in need of a new camera as my old canon power shot is shot. No power.:lol: I have not made my mind up on what to get but are leaning towards a DSLR camera. So hope you guys can help with a bit of guidance here. I'm looking for a entry level camera or a mid range at the most. This with be...

Last Post By: cleanshaved Today, 02:02 AM Go to last post
    6Cuda6

Heljestrand razors?

Thread Starter: 6Cuda6

Talk to me about these beautiful razors....why ones are the best to buy, which are the rarest etc.

Last Post By: Slash McCoy Today, 01:51 AM Go to last post
    ouch

SOTD- sheng of the day

Thread Starter: ouch

I figure this title will be more annoying to those already perplexed by the numerous pu'er threads floating around. If you'd like, I can always change it to "Tea time with Toodlepip". :001_rolle 9/25 '07 Xi Zhi Hao 8582 6g, 140ml yixing- 15s, 15s, 25s, 40s, 50s, that's all, folks. This was...

Last Post By: shah8 Today, 01:51 AM Go to last post
    malocchio

BOOTS tub 'o soap

Thread Starter: malocchio

Boots is a very old British name in shaving goods.The soap in the tub is different than the soap in the stick cylinder,that one is handcrafted for BOOTS by a private soapmaker. The cap on the tub looks to be made from a high quality polycarbonate,it doesn't have much flex,and fits like a tight...

Last Post By: malocchio Today, 01:48 AM Go to last post
    Winblows

King Gillette Weekend

Thread Starter: Winblows

The original Gillette Company was founded by King Camp Gillette in 1901 as a safety razor manufacturer. King Gillette sought protection of his fledgling business for safety razors when he applied for the trademarks for razors and razor blades, soap, and shaving brushes on Wednesday, May 27,...

Last Post By: Morman Bridge Today, 01:37 AM Go to last post
Image Gallery provided by DragonByte Gallery (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.