• demaro

There is no available content written by demaro
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Chapinahat

Way out of my comfort zone!

Thread Starter: Chapinahat

Anyone that knows me, knows what I shoot. People, ok, ladies. I love my portraiture, it's great to bond with a good looking person. So why did I volunteer to head to a show jumping competition with the other half? Heck, I'll try anything once!

Last Post By: Chapinahat Today, 02:33 AM Go to last post
    paydepst

What are you listening to?

Thread Starter: paydepst

Hope there isn't another thread like this one already! This week I've been listening to the finest export to come out of Canada since Moosehead lager... Snakes and Arrows by the YYZed lads... RUSH

Last Post By: Fortitudo Dei Today, 02:33 AM Go to last post
    Balj86

What's your soap for today?

Thread Starter: Balj86

Theres a long thread on "Whats your Brush for today...?". Don't know if it's been created for shaving soap, but it's worth a shot :biggrin1:! Today I used the almight "MWF!" What did you guys use?

Last Post By: regularfella Today, 02:20 AM Go to last post
    leather & steel

Cell phone shots

Thread Starter: leather & steel

Sometimes you get a good one. Post yours here.

Last Post By: cleanshaved Today, 02:17 AM Go to last post
    Space_Cadet

New OC Tech

Thread Starter: Space_Cadet

I have always been partial to OC razors. After trying many different models over the years I've decided that it would probably be wise to stop forcing it and accept the fact that I am just not an OC kind of guy. But for some strange reason I couldn't let it go. I kept wanting to have at least one...

Last Post By: Rusty Shaver Today, 02:13 AM Go to last post
    azelyk

Need Help with a Vintage Straight

Thread Starter: azelyk

I'm currently travelling in Ukraine, and at one of the local markets in Lviv I came across this straight. it is genuine bone handle, and while we can't exactly discern what the handle material is, we are leaning towards ivory. The markings on the front of shank say Regilo, and the back you...

Last Post By: azelyk Today, 02:13 AM Go to last post
    StubbleTrouble

Americans / Canadians: Manual Transmissions and You

Thread Starter: StubbleTrouble

I find it interesting that it's so hard to find any vehicles with a manual transmission (outside of sports cars) here in the States / Canada. I just completed my quest for a new car and found the pickings were VERY slim - Why is that? While automatic transmissions have improved a good deal over...

Last Post By: Slash McCoy Today, 02:11 AM Go to last post
    Mapster

P&C Sale

Thread Starter: Mapster

Mods, wasn't sure if I should post this here or in the shopping and deals - but since its tobacco, though here would be most appropriate. Please move if I posted incorrectly. Use code "thanks" for 20% of your entire order, for 24 hours only. I don't know what time today the sale started. ...

Last Post By: Prof. Moriarty Today, 02:10 AM Go to last post
    eleuther0s

Opinion on loafers with shorts

Thread Starter: eleuther0s

I'll post a picture below, but today on my vacation I wore a pair of black loafers with some light, almost white khaki shorts and a plain black t-shirt. A female companion laughed at me and said the loafers look stupid with the shorts as they are too dressy, but I thought they looked pretty sharp...

Last Post By: tsellati Today, 02:09 AM Go to last post
    Teppanyaki

PIF vs passaround ?

Thread Starter: Teppanyaki

I'm almost to the point where I need to clear out a bunch of shaving stuff (some razors, razor heads, some shaving creams and samples, et cetera). My vision is to throw everything into a box which then goes from person to person, with each person trying out what they like/possibly keeping some of...

Last Post By: dangerousdon Today, 02:00 AM Go to last post
Image Gallery provided by DragonByte Gallery (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.