• demaro

There is no available content written by demaro
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

eKretz

Would this JNat be called a suita?

Thread Starter: eKretz

Got a small unid'ed JNat real cheap recently, would this be a suita? It has little pits in the top surface, and is a light yellow color. It is pretty soft, but extremely fine still, will just barely self-slurry with clean water and weight of the razor honing. You can see in the photo my "non-slip"...

Last Post By: eKretz Today, 01:24 AM Go to last post
    Orville

Merkur 23C

Thread Starter: Orville

So, today I used my Merkur 23C for the first time, with the enclosed Merkur "super" blade. From the wandering around B&B that I have done I decided to "let the razor do the work" and see what happened. Generally, my previous method (using a Schick Quattro) was to rasp my way across my scalp and...

Last Post By: Marco Today, 01:24 AM Go to last post
    timzack

Edwin Jagger 89 or Merkur Slant

Thread Starter: timzack

I am in the market for a new everyday razor. I like a very close shave and I think I want something more aggressive than the 40's SS that I have been using. With that said I am looking at getting either an 89L or a Merkur Slant. I know they are very different but I read that they are both...

Last Post By: anandabd Today, 01:23 AM Go to last post
    Balj86

What's your soap for today?

Thread Starter: Balj86

Theres a long thread on "Whats your Brush for today...?". Don't know if it's been created for shaving soap, but it's worth a shot :biggrin1:! Today I used the almight "MWF!" What did you guys use?

Last Post By: Rocco11 Today, 01:22 AM Go to last post
    Becca Forester

My Bad

Thread Starter: Becca Forester

I have been teasing my husband about his thinning hair, but I think he is starting to feel bad about it and I feel baaaadddd about giving him a hard time about it. Is this really something that men get offended about? Now, I have to make it up to him. Any ideas? other than buying him a bottle of...

Last Post By: dieselfuel79 Today, 01:21 AM Go to last post
    zed117

Anyone shave with all 3?

Thread Starter: zed117

Anyone else here shave with a Straight DE and SE and love the variety of razors and different shave that they give, or I am one of the few? I like all 3 for a lot of reasons, from the joys of stropping to how cool a lathe catcher looks.

Last Post By: TheChariot Today, 01:21 AM Go to last post
    imatabor

Notched #19?

Thread Starter: imatabor

I know hardly anything about British OC Crats but here are pictures I lifted off the bay of what I think is a #19 but I thought the #19 has an unnotched center bar. It has a flat bottom plate like the #19 but the lack of wings is throwing me off. Help educate me.

Last Post By: mr-razor Today, 01:19 AM Go to last post
    Longnecks

Muehle R41 question

Thread Starter: Longnecks

I have been DE shaving a little over 2 years now. Have some very nice razors and ect. I know how aggressive this razor is but I have a question about it. Had it almost a year now but also using my other razors too. Today I used the R41 with a Bull dog handle. Used a new Astra SP and Razorock Bay...

Last Post By: engblom Today, 01:19 AM Go to last post
    Toothpick

The Gentleman's Cane

Thread Starter: Toothpick

Was it a weapon? A fashion accessory? What ever happened to the gentleman's cane? Anyone have one and use it as an accessory rather than a necessity?

Last Post By: Kit Walker Today, 01:16 AM Go to last post
    thebeardedone

Stirling Samples

Thread Starter: thebeardedone

Just received Bay Rum, Sandalwood, Cool, and i was gifted a sample of Vanilla Sandalwood by Stirling Soap CO. I plan to buy from them more in the future, great service. My question is what sample should I try out first? Any suggestions from Stirling users would be appreciated, because they all...

Last Post By: TheChariot Today, 01:16 AM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.