• demaro

There is no available content written by demaro
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Mjairo

What would you choose?

Thread Starter: Mjairo

getting my first straight finally, what one do i go with 1 http://www.straightrazordesigns.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=126_108&products_id=2062 2 http://www.straightrazordesigns.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=126_44&products_id=859 or 3 ...

Last Post By: joel Today, 02:00 AM Go to last post
    admvalentine

thinking about buying a shavet

Thread Starter: admvalentine

well I was wanting to make the jump to the straight razor and thought the shavet would be my best bet. after doing my research and looking at them I realize now but that was a horrible choice on my part. so now I'm looking for any recommendations on an entry-level basic forgiving straight that's...

Last Post By: UK_Rich Today, 01:54 AM Go to last post
    gixxer562

ok i think im addicted

Thread Starter: gixxer562

OK I don't even think I've been on B&B for 2 weeks yet and I've found myself surfing the web looking for new soaps, pre post Products I told myself I'll just get one or 2soaps to start but I can't stop, 6 soap/ creams later lol And some pre shave post shave products, my last purchase for at...

Last Post By: hecticXx Today, 01:51 AM Go to last post
    mdevine

SOTD "Black and White" Theme Week 27 Oct-2 Nov 2014

Thread Starter: mdevine

Welcome to November, Gentlemen! This week's theme is black and white photos, which was a great success the last time we did it. I thought it brought out some of the best photography I've seen in the Forum. For the next couple of weeks, the theme will be "Saint Sue Auction Winnings", and I'd...

Last Post By: skypsyd Today, 01:49 AM Go to last post
    SilentTuba

TABACtober 2014!

Thread Starter: SilentTuba

I haven't seen a thread for this yet, and October starts tomorrow! Who's in for a month of Tabac goodness???

Last Post By: parastang Today, 01:37 AM Go to last post
    Seraphim

I Coloniali

Thread Starter: Seraphim

Just got in my baggie of i carumba....I mean i Colonial shave soap. First impression: This soap smells almost exactly like TABAC doesn't. TABAC has a certain sweet backbeat, colonial has the odor of overly ripe fruit that you forgot in your lunchbox on the bus on a hot day during a third...

Last Post By: zaclikestoshave Today, 01:34 AM Go to last post
    inspiringK

Jian Ghomeshi

Thread Starter: inspiringK

Soooo...... How 'bout them Giants... amiright...

Last Post By: dieselfuel79 Today, 01:32 AM Go to last post
    knotty

Did a lil shopping yesterday

Thread Starter: knotty

Went shopping at Pharmasave yesterday. Today I tryed it all. I was looking for something tame the hair because without it I look too much like David Crosby. The sales lady suggested Brylcreem or another make. The Brylcreem seem to work. Ive tried but theyre are too hard. I also have VO5,...

Last Post By: parastang Today, 01:30 AM Go to last post
    Jinx18

Favorite Progress Setting?

Thread Starter: Jinx18

Seems the progress is a widely liked razor but not talked about too much. I was wondering what is your favorite setting? Assuming a 1 is tightened to the lowest setting and then pressure released slightly.

Last Post By: davidsilva Today, 01:26 AM Go to last post
    Senshi

Brown Leaf Member Spotlight 1st Edition: Argonaut

Thread Starter: Senshi

:a50:Welcome to the first installment of Brown Leaf Member’s Spotlight. :a50: The Brown Leaf is like a virtual Brick and Mortar tobacconist. The armchairs are tattooed with body prints of the regulars, friendly faces are never too far away and we all have one thing in...

Last Post By: ouch Today, 01:21 AM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.