• Gatorade

There is no available content written by Gatorade
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Komboloi

My Six Pass Shave Experiment

Thread Starter: Komboloi

The other day I was shaving with a favorite mild razor: the Feather AS-D2 (with a Feather blade) and enjoying my shave. I completed my usual 3 passes and looked at the wonderful Saponificio Varesino lather still in the bowl and thought, "Why stop now?" I had no pressing engagements. And three...

Last Post By: FloridaCreekIndian Today, 12:56 PM Go to last post
    JohnnyL

JohnnyL's Entry to the Hall of Fame

Thread Starter: JohnnyL

Hall of Fame EntryWhat is your real name? John What are your nicknames/aliases? Johnny Where do you live? Kelowna, BC What is your age (or) generation? 39 What are you in the real world? Sales/Buyer - Food Industry What is your favorite shave setup? Merkur 34C, Semogue 830, B&M Seville,...

Last Post By: emwolf Today, 12:56 PM Go to last post
    dondapper

dondapper's Entry to the Hall of Fame

Thread Starter: dondapper

Hall of Fame EntryWhat is your real name? Andrew Mocella What are your nicknames/aliases? Drea, Sergio Provolone (don't ask haha) Where do you live? Montreal, QC Canada What is your age (or) generation? 28 What are you in the real world? Customer Relations @ Jack Victor What is your...

Last Post By: emwolf Today, 12:55 PM Go to last post
    hvacguy85

Surprise from the Mrs.

Thread Starter: hvacguy85

So off work early today and get a knock on the door and this has arrived Razorock mission, with blade assortment and LA Toja shave stick, guess she checked out what I had been looking at on amazon. Now the tough choice, which blade to try first...

Last Post By: FloridaCreekIndian Today, 12:54 PM Go to last post
    rockero

Winter Hats

Thread Starter: rockero

Where do you guys prefer to buy winter hats? I'm also looking for a nice winter hat. What do you recommend. I'd probably be taking it to work as well.

Last Post By: chongo gordo Today, 12:54 PM Go to last post
    Rusty Blade

Worst Earworms

Thread Starter: Rusty Blade

An "earworm" is defined as annoying piece or segment of a song that continually repeats in your head...usually long after a song is over. A couple that immediately come to mind: Paul McCartney -- Wonderful Christmas Time and My Sharona by the Knack. Others?

Last Post By: emwolf Today, 12:53 PM Go to last post
    Timeless

Timeless's Entry to the Hall of Fame

Thread Starter: Timeless

Hall of Fame EntryWhat is your real name? Darrin What are your nicknames/aliases? Timeless Where do you live? Utah What is your age (or) generation? Early 30's What are you in the real world? Patent Attorney What is your favorite shave setup? New to the art but my starter kit includes:...

Last Post By: Claudel Xerxes Today, 12:53 PM Go to last post
    Kensington

Kensington's Entry to the Hall of Fame

Thread Starter: Kensington

Hall of Fame EntryWhat is your real name? Mark What are your nicknames/aliases? Dad, a name I'm honored to be called. Where do you live? Portland, Oregon What is your age (or) generation? 52 What are you in the real world? Lawyer What is your favorite shave setup? CO Bigelow...

Last Post By: emwolf Today, 12:53 PM Go to last post
    The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides's Entry to the Hall of Fame

Thread Starter: The Dude Abides

Hall of Fame EntryWhat is your real name? Gabriel What are your nicknames/aliases? Gabe Where do you live? Victoria, BC What is your age (or) generation? 37 What are you in the real world? Landscaper, Gardener What is your favorite shave setup? I haven't figured that out yet What are...

Last Post By: Claudel Xerxes Today, 12:52 PM Go to last post
    somdfisher

somdfisher's Entry to the Hall of Fame

Thread Starter: somdfisher

Hall of Fame Entry What is your real name? Kenny Sampson What are your nicknames/aliases? none Where do you live? Southern Maryland What is your age (or) generation? 34 What are you in the real world? Human? What is your favorite shave setup? Only have one soap so it's not...

Last Post By: emwolf Today, 12:52 PM Go to last post
Image Gallery provided by DragonByte Gallery (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.