• Gatorade

There is no available content written by Gatorade
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

hotwheels

Pick-and-pluck foam

Thread Starter: hotwheels

I would like to make myself a custom tool box for my car. I plan on using a large tactical hardcase, which I coincidentally have. I want to make a custom three-layered foam insert for my tools. I can find pluck-and-pick foam online, but would prefer to see what's available locally. Any idea what...

Last Post By: oc_in_fw Today, 02:26 PM Go to last post
    GurrCentral

Detroit Grooming Co. ?

Thread Starter: GurrCentral

Looking around at DE razors on Amazon and came across a few from Detroit Grooming Co. Does anyone have any experience with these? Gave them a try? Thanks! (newbie question...i know, i know....lol)

Last Post By: macnutty Today, 02:25 PM Go to last post
    richdad

vintage closed comb DE

Thread Starter: richdad

I need some advice from the great people/ experts here. i have a tech from 1965 and a NEW SC. I'm looking for a vintage closed comb razor that is a little more aggressive cutting than a tech. That is; cuts a little better but is still smooth on the face. To me aggression does not mean rough. The...

Last Post By: richdad Today, 02:25 PM Go to last post
    jwhite

Cigar Of The Day (COTD)

Thread Starter: jwhite

Well yesterday actually:biggrin1: I had a smallish cigar about 36-38 ring gauge or so that my mother rolled for me on her last trip to Puerto Rico. Think a corona but just a bit thicker. Sweet finish as many Puerto Rican cigars seem to. I've had better, but not as much fun!

Last Post By: alpster Today, 02:23 PM Go to last post
    Snuff-Belgium

IBC Shavette first impressions

Thread Starter: Snuff-Belgium

Hi Guys, As I haven't found any info about the Irving Company Straight razor as they call it themselves I thought hey let's start a topic about it. It's actually a shavette and not a straight razor but I posted it here as it leans more in the direction of a straight then a DE. I contacted...

Last Post By: mjclark Today, 02:23 PM Go to last post
    frank85

Watch Ya Wearing

Thread Starter: frank85

It's Friday the 13th Watch ya wearing :biggrin: here are some crappy shots of my ORIS TT1 DIVER TITAN WATCH :thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1:

Last Post By: cw_mi Today, 02:22 PM Go to last post
    matwho

Stahly Razor PIF

Thread Starter: matwho

I got the Stahly vibrating razor in a pif a month or two ago. It wasn't working and the pif was for someone to try to get it working and if you couldn't pass it on to someone else. It took me about an hour to get it working, Ijust filled it up with WD40 and let it soak. I shaved with it I played...

Last Post By: KeenDogg Today, 02:21 PM Go to last post
    Phog Allen

A Lesson Learned.Again

Thread Starter: Phog Allen

Gentlemen, with the advent of summer close upon us here in the middle of the States, I wanted to try one last time to do a full snurdle of oil based pomade without it being a small disaster. Well it was not meant to be. My haircut is a few weeks old, it is now humid here, and I kind of look like...

Last Post By: Kevan Today, 02:21 PM Go to last post
    JohnYaddy

Learning a New Language

Thread Starter: JohnYaddy

This summer I'll be working M-F in a town about four hours away from home. I'll drive up Sunday evening and come back on Friday night. I want to try to learn the basics of French while I'm on the road. Any recommendations on a good audio program? Rosetta Stone advertises like crazy, but does...

Last Post By: oc_in_fw Today, 02:20 PM Go to last post
    idan

Omega 10066 VS Omega 10049 Professional ?

Thread Starter: idan

Hi I'm debating between two shaving brushes, I have concluded that both of these are good and cheap ... So what's your choice? Omega 10066 (24mm knot) http://www.maggardrazors.com/product/omega-10066-boar-shaving-brush/

Last Post By: polishaver Today, 02:19 PM Go to last post
Image Gallery provided by DragonByte Gallery (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.