• Gatorade

There is no available content written by Gatorade
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Balj86

What's your soap for today?

Thread Starter: Balj86

Theres a long thread on "Whats your Brush for today...?". Don't know if it's been created for shaving soap, but it's worth a shot :biggrin1:! Today I used the almight "MWF!" What did you guys use?

Last Post By: dgreen92807 Today, 10:26 PM Go to last post
    Geo3310

Help with recent purchase. Hoffritz Schick Disposable head Razor?

Thread Starter: Geo3310

Hello, I am new to the B&B and am unsure if this is the best place for this post. I have been trying to get some info on this razor and haven't been able to find anything on the "net". I picked them up because the handle is pretty hefty and I was hoping that it would alleviate some of...

Last Post By: Geo3310 Today, 10:26 PM Go to last post
    anthony07

Gillette Arisocrat Razor ID help

Thread Starter: anthony07

Hi, I bought what I believe to be a 1948 Aristocrat Rhodium Plate at a car boot for £2.50. I am not sure of the model number or whether the box is the correct type. Any ideas please? kind regards Tony

Last Post By: dionesius3 Today, 10:25 PM Go to last post
    BaldyCoot

Hario V60?

Thread Starter: BaldyCoot

Anyone using this? Impressions, love it/hate it? I'm looking for something to make a mug's worth, not quite enough to get the French press out. I've got the V60, but consistency is a problem. I can see where a kettle with the long spout and a scale would make it a lot easier, but I'm trying to...

Last Post By: StillShaving Today, 10:24 PM Go to last post
    Jinx18

So what does tobacco smell like?

Thread Starter: Jinx18

I am always intrigued by all these tobacco scents. I have stayed away only due to ignorance on the scent. I am not a smoker. I assume they don't smell like burnt cigarettes. I have read they smell like the tobacco plant. That doesn't really help me as I may be too young to have even seen people...

Last Post By: Shooter McGavin Today, 10:20 PM Go to last post
    Space_Cadet

Need help with buying Tablet and Kindle

Thread Starter: Space_Cadet

Hello, fellow B&B members. I need some good advice on acquiring a Tablet and a Kindle. I have accumulated a whole lot of books and articles on my home PC. Now came the time when I can no longer postpone things and have to read up on all this material. It became very clear to me that a...

Last Post By: Phog Allen Today, 10:18 PM Go to last post
    mionky

Tiki Delivered

Thread Starter: mionky

I started a thread a few days ago about Tiki not delivering. That thread seems to be locked now and cannot respond. Amanda sent me the items I was missing from my original order and then some. She went over and above. I wanted to thank Amanda and let everyone know. I was only missing one...

Last Post By: b_market Today, 10:16 PM Go to last post
    BigFoot

Safety Razor Acquisition Thread.

Thread Starter: BigFoot

From now on let's try to post all new acquisitions in this thread. That way everyone will be able to easily find them. :001_tt1:

Last Post By: Guru17 Today, 10:14 PM Go to last post
    NSmalls

Hoarders: Shaving edition

Thread Starter: NSmalls

Hope everyone is enjoying their time with their family. Thought it would be neat to see what everyone's stockpile looks like. Post a pic of your stash! Soaps, razors, brushes, aftershaves, blades, I wanna see it! And don't worry, we won't have an intervention :lol: I will post a pic of mine as...

Last Post By: LittleNicky Today, 10:14 PM Go to last post
    DrAwkward

What is your favorite Gillette NEW?

Thread Starter: DrAwkward

I've been reading a lot lately about Gillette NEWs. Many gents like one NEW or another. Long Comb, Short Comb, Deluxe, American, British, Canadian, 2 piece, 3 piece, etc. Although I'm not sure we need another BOTOC subgroup, I for one am a GNU (Gillette NEW Über-fan). Are you a GNU? My...

Last Post By: Guru17 Today, 10:11 PM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.