• Gatorade

There is no available content written by Gatorade
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

supernoob

Hi from the Emerald Isle

Thread Starter: supernoob

Hi all, have used forums for tool / vehicle related matters for years and it never occurred to me to look into shaving until recently. I was trying to figure out what was the best regular cartridge shaver to get and so I decided I should do some research online and next thing you know I was...

Last Post By: Mugwhamp Today, 04:02 AM Go to last post
    Steve56

Soaps, Cost per Use

Thread Starter: Steve56

I’ve been following up from a personal perspective on a question asked but not answered about the cost of soaps per usage. I had previously done a quite extensive usage study on MdC with a Chubby one and come up with 1.4 grams per use, but had not done any other soaps at that time. Bottom line,...

Last Post By: Rocco11 Today, 04:01 AM Go to last post
    buffdaddy

Westbrook gose beer

Thread Starter: buffdaddy

This looks interesting. This seems like it would hit the spot on a really hot day. What is old is new again in craft brewing circles, as brewers dig up recipes from brewing's storied past. One of the latest — and greatest — in this line is Westbrook Gose, a German-style wheat beer brewed...

Last Post By: buffdaddy Today, 04:01 AM Go to last post
    Blade Boy

Post a photo of you having a smoke...

Thread Starter: Blade Boy

Saw a thread like this on another forum and thought it was kinda cool so I figured I'd start one here, let's us put a face with the name... Sillem's "Green" in my self made Cherrywood Poker.

Last Post By: Senshi Today, 04:01 AM Go to last post
    RILEY

Gillette 7' o clock super platinum (black)

Thread Starter: RILEY

I was wondering if anyone has tried the Gillette 7' O' Clock Super Platinum blades (Black Box)? and how do they compare to the 7' O' Clock green or yellow box?

Last Post By: stillshunter Today, 04:01 AM Go to last post
    Dcaddo111

Finally bought an Ark

Thread Starter: Dcaddo111

I've been wanting an ark for a while now. Mark sent me a pm last week titled "I think I found you a good one", and that he did. (Thanks mark!). It's 8 inches long and just under 2 wide. It had some brown spots when it arrived that went away quickly in a simple green bath. It's dead flat, but not...

Last Post By: oakeshott Today, 04:00 AM Go to last post
    Bellac

If you can have only one DE for the rest of your life.

Thread Starter: Bellac

What would it be and why? I would keep my feather stainless steel DE because it gets the job done with no fuss.

Last Post By: smudge Today, 04:00 AM Go to last post
    jwhite

Cigar Of The Day (COTD)

Thread Starter: jwhite

Well yesterday actually:biggrin1: I had a smallish cigar about 36-38 ring gauge or so that my mother rolled for me on her last trip to Puerto Rico. Think a corona but just a bit thicker. Sweet finish as many Puerto Rican cigars seem to. I've had better, but not as much fun!

Last Post By: Senshi Today, 04:00 AM Go to last post
    buffdaddy

Eau d’orange verte

Thread Starter: buffdaddy

Hey All, Was at Nordstroms the other day and I tried this on. Wow, very nice! Nice citrus with a hint of mint and spice. Reminds me of Verdon from L'Occitane. Just wanted to know if anybody uses this and can give a bit more insight? ...

Last Post By: buffdaddy Today, 03:57 AM Go to last post
    Chadtheguru

Semogue 1305: Wow!

Thread Starter: Chadtheguru

I received a NIB Semogue 1305 during the outage. As I've mentioned in another thread today, I had received a used one some time ago along with a nice Omega boar. I had to start with giving only one of them my attention so I grabbed the Omega because it looked nicer (11137) with the blond...

Last Post By: J743 Today, 03:56 AM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.