• mblakele

There is no available content written by mblakele
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Tyquast

Non popular favorite blade

Thread Starter: Tyquast

How many of you have a favorite blade that isn't one of the big names ie Astra, feather, derby. Or just one that is rare or hard to find. And what is it?

Last Post By: dfoulk Today, 10:03 AM Go to last post
    redshell23

Wet shaving is for losers

Thread Starter: redshell23

Haha JUST KIDDING! Just wanted to see who I could hook with that line. Greetings everyone! My name is Red and I'm new to this site, so I'm officially checking in with you. If you've come across this post, I hope you're prepared to read a bit, as I'm a bit chatty when it comes to writing. What...

Last Post By: redshell23 Today, 10:03 AM Go to last post
    scruffyv

Top 5 DE Confessions

Thread Starter: scruffyv

What are your top 5 Traditional Shaving Confessions? Things that you do (or don't do) which would be contra to the general opinion or ethic exhibited in this forum, or something related to shaving that you are a little sheepish about? Here are mine: 1. I cannot find the time to shave...

Last Post By: Neffarious Today, 10:02 AM Go to last post
    ouch

What did you hone today?

Thread Starter: ouch

Feel free to discuss the razors (or knives) you honed, and the stones you used. Any special tips or techniques? Add 'em! 1) Dovo 6/8 Bismarck- Naniwa chocera 3K, Kitayama 8K, coticule, water only. 2) Hiromoto gyuto, 240mm- GlassStone 500, GlassStone 1K, Shapton M15 2K, King 6K, Shapton...

Last Post By: Steve56 Today, 10:01 AM Go to last post
    Slats6NYR

Martinsville Soapworks Green Tweed

Thread Starter: Slats6NYR

So, it's there version of GIT....and right off the bat, I'll tell you that I don't know how close it is to the real GIT in scent, as I've never smelled actual GIT. But I can tell you that it has a nice woodsy scent, and it's not overbearing. The great thing was that it lathers really easy...not a...

Last Post By: Slats6NYR Today, 10:01 AM Go to last post
    ShinyRex

Question before taking a pen in for work

Thread Starter: ShinyRex

So Bertrams is having a pen fair this weekend and they are going to have onsite pen work. I would like to bring in my Custom 74 to see if the flow can be adjusted. My question is: do I bring it in inked or empty?

Last Post By: syngent Today, 10:00 AM Go to last post
    jzuzphreek

Need Help, in a hurry!

Thread Starter: jzuzphreek

My wife is away for the week, and I'll be joining her at her family's next weekend. Her brother recently started smoking a pipe, and I thought it would be a great idea for me to bring him a gift... but I have to do it on the sly. I also figured it would be a good time for me to see if smoking a...

Last Post By: Winchester38 Today, 10:00 AM Go to last post
    deruitem

Work rant anyone else!

Thread Starter: deruitem

Where I work we have groups of 4 cubicles that are open in the middle with high walls around the outside. The guy who sits opposite of the wall from me talks to himself ALL day. I don’t mean sometimes I mean all day. Not just a little comment here and there. I mean “lets see what was I doing. O...

Last Post By: MrSpeedy Today, 10:00 AM Go to last post
    August West

Body Soap of the Day

Thread Starter: August West

Why not? There is one for everything else. As one of our members astutely pointed out many of us don't rotate daily, so feel free to post your body soap of the week/month etc. QCS Cordovan

Last Post By: ladysman Today, 09:59 AM Go to last post
    Doc4

The Graveyard!

Thread Starter: Doc4

A simple enough idea ... when you use up a product, simply put a post in here about it. It seems that actually finishing something around here is a pretty rare occurance, and it might be worth a few comments about what you thought about the product, your plans to get more (or not, or you have a...

Last Post By: Neffarious Today, 09:57 AM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.