• auk1124

There is no available content written by auk1124
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Alacrity59

Hey look a squirrel

Thread Starter: Alacrity59

I don't know if this squirrel had a close encounter with a electrical transmission wire or with a strange hairdresser. Google automatically backs up my picture files and "enhances" some of them. This was a series of 5 or 6 pictures that Google put together. By the way . . . these were hand held...

Last Post By: nuclearblast Today, 04:37 PM Go to last post
    jayc_07

Sensitive Skin Sufferers Look Here

Thread Starter: jayc_07

I've really been struggling with my shaves lately. I've been questioning if DE shaving was for me. I've been using either a EJ DE89L or a Weber razor most of the time. I have been using a DE for roughly 6 months, shaving usually every other day. I'd always get that 'just shaved' feel and I wasn't...

Last Post By: BriDroid Today, 04:37 PM Go to last post
    DougieB

Oops

Thread Starter: DougieB

Forgot to shave today!

Last Post By: BobbyB Today, 04:36 PM Go to last post
    thunderball

The MMA Thread

Thread Starter: thunderball

So I know that many of you here are into MMA in all its various forms so I thought it fitting that we have sort of a 'general MMA discussion' thread where we can discuss the subject in all its fistic glory. I know that the odd thread pops up concerning certain events but I wonder if would be...

Last Post By: inspiringK Today, 04:36 PM Go to last post
    Alswan

Leather strops from India

Thread Starter: Alswan

Hello. I have a cheap strop set that I ordered that came from India. The leather strop is quite a nice quality leather, and the canvas part is slightly lumpy in 1 or2 places and the canvas seems to be of good quality- definitely not the best- but of good quality nevertheless. I have a few...

Last Post By: Brianskeet Today, 04:36 PM Go to last post
    Citty

First Open Comb Shave

Thread Starter: Citty

When i first went and got my kit at the shop down the street i walked away with a chinese razor, a strange mug that,s prolly best suited for camping and a nice col conk brush and some amber soap. It was awesome. But i started reading. I researched a lot here and thought i wanted a Merkur 1904/6...

Last Post By: chris.hale Today, 04:35 PM Go to last post
    Limekiln

Bulgarian creams

Thread Starter: Limekiln

What is going on in Bulgaria? Surely it is the winner in the greatest number of shave creams produced in any country, the vast majority of which get good to excellent reviews. I thought I'd share what I've gleaned from various bulletin boards (including this one of course). Apparently the 3 best...

Last Post By: malocchio Today, 04:35 PM Go to last post
    Bellac

If you can have only one DE for the rest of your life.

Thread Starter: Bellac

What would it be and why? I would keep my feather stainless steel DE because it gets the job done with no fuss.

Last Post By: nuclearblast Today, 04:35 PM Go to last post
    sk806

Alt-Innsbruck, WOW

Thread Starter: sk806

OK, so I was a balm user the first two years of my wet shaving life, and have just recently gotten into old school splashes with the summer heat being here. Anyway, Captains choice was the only brand that really blew me away until today. Shaved with a vintage Puma 6/8 and MWF, rubbed and rinsed the...

Last Post By: Terp61 Today, 04:35 PM Go to last post
    Snoopans

Pre shave oil

Thread Starter: Snoopans

I just made some preshave oil and I'm quite excited to use it tomorrow. My recipe is as follows: 15 ml olive oil (Kirkland evoo this is top rated evoo) 15 ml avocado oil (chosen foods, also found at costco) 15 ml coconut oil (Carrington Farms, also costco) 15 ml jojoba oil (Vitamin Shoppe...

Last Post By: Snoopans Today, 04:35 PM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.