• auk1124

There is no available content written by auk1124
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

BigFoot

Safety Razor Acquisition Thread.

Thread Starter: BigFoot

From now on let's try to post all new acquisitions in this thread. That way everyone will be able to easily find them. :001_tt1:

Last Post By: MarkM10431 Today, 06:31 PM Go to last post
    drdave2387

Tabac question

Thread Starter: drdave2387

What exactly is the scent profile of the Tabac AS? It is similar to the soap or is it a different scent? I had some tabac a few months ago and sold it and decided last week to buy another puck and try again and absolutely have fallen in love with this soap.

Last Post By: Shiloh Today, 06:29 PM Go to last post
    rsitnick

New to DE

Thread Starter: rsitnick

Hello All, Bought a Micro Touch One a few months ago to see if I would enjoy "the process". (For $20, it even passes WAF). Added a Proraso brush and stayed with Jack Black Beard Lube and/or Supreme creme for now. (Along with the included Dorco Blades). Generally like the shave but slightly...

Last Post By: SciTX Today, 06:29 PM Go to last post
    ssultan

Calling all VINTAGE SIMPSONS - Hear Ye Hear Ye

Thread Starter: ssultan

Gentlemen, it's time we started a thread dedicated to VINTAGE SIMPSON brushes and all SIMPSON derivatives (e.g. certain HOFFRITZ models). There have been a slew of posts recently trying to identify vintage SIMPSON brush acquisitions and I figured with the SBADs that some of us have suffered (or...

Last Post By: beginish Today, 06:28 PM Go to last post
    steven1201

Bought a couple of vintage razors and need help identifying them

Thread Starter: steven1201

Okay so I bought my first lot of 4 vintage razors on the Bay and needed help identifying and restoring them to their natural beauty. Naturally, this is the best place to ask around, as many of you are wizards and obviously know your stuff. Before starting the identification process, I wanted to...

Last Post By: Ignatius1234 Today, 06:27 PM Go to last post
    The M

What Was Your Cream Today?

Thread Starter: The M

Hey why not! theres one for the soaps so why not one for the creams. So just post what cream that YOU used today.

Last Post By: Dools Today, 06:26 PM Go to last post
    kwk285

Kaweco sport vs TWSBI mini

Thread Starter: kwk285

I have been using a Lamy Al-Star for several years. I am looking to buy another pen. I want to use the pen as I travel and to keep with me when I am out and about. I want a pen that is on the smaller size. I think it would fit better in my pocket or briefcase. I have found two pens that...

Last Post By: Padre OBrien Today, 06:26 PM Go to last post
    rockero

Best Tea Infuser

Thread Starter: rockero

Which do you use I'm trying to introduce my father to use whole leaves in tea. He currently uses tea bags. Any recommendations are welcome

Last Post By: 1skibum Today, 06:25 PM Go to last post
    t-rod

Early Christmas present!

Thread Starter: t-rod

Well, this little guy decided that he wanted to attend the festivities this upcoming Christmas. He wasn't due until Jan. 7th, but he came in kicking and screaming on Dec. 20th at a very healthy 7lbs. 9ozs. Almost three weeks early and perfectly healthy:lol:! Momma and baby are doing great and...

Last Post By: SciTX Today, 06:24 PM Go to last post
    Rednck

Incoming Newbie.

Thread Starter: Rednck

Looking to ditch the cartridge razor for a straight in the coming months as the budget allows. A good friend got me started on the idea and donated a brush and a jar of RazoRock Classic to the cause.:tongue_sm

Last Post By: Jaybeez Today, 06:24 PM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.