• auk1124

There is no available content written by auk1124
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

BB Sweed

Celebration PIF.

Thread Starter: BB Sweed

I have some happenings in my life that I want to celebrate with a PIF. My wife and I just celebrated our 45th anniversary, I just had my 66th birthday, I am now semi employed 35-40 hrs. vs. 50-60 , and finally I just went over 300 posts. The soaps are 5- Eva Nestrova goats milk soap. the...

Last Post By: thompson779 Today, 02:54 PM Go to last post

2nd round Soap Pass-Around

Thread Starter: Demaskee

Gents, The first soap pass-around is wrapping up and went better then I could have ever anticipated. The box started with 12 soaps and now has 22 soaps in it. 77 soaps from 35 different brands have made their way in the box along the way. I highly encourage you to look at the last pages in the...

Last Post By: dfoulk Today, 02:52 PM Go to last post

Thread Starter: dawnrader

Morning Chaps, I have infiltrated your lair to ask some questions. :blush: My hubby has a Merkur Futur and is looking at Standard Razors Black set but I was slow on the uptake and it looks like they are sold out. What can you recommend in the 60 price range? Is there something that...

Last Post By: August West Today, 02:52 PM Go to last post

Sue Moore Soap for Hope is back. Support the NBCF

Thread Starter: captp

Soap for Hope is back. A special soap made by Wendy at Saint Charles Shave in honor of her mother "Saint" Sue Moore. $15 of every sale will go directly to the NBCF. So buck up, pry a few bucks out of your rusty old wallet and help out in the war against breast cancer. Click below to go directly to...

Last Post By: garak7 Today, 02:51 PM Go to last post

Badger shave brush under the $20

Thread Starter: SirRoy

Hello dear forum members i like to know if there are quality badger brushes under the $20 that perform well and have decent backbone to build a good layer. I hope to find information and experience here. Thank you dear members.

Last Post By: misterjones Today, 02:50 PM Go to last post

Advice on 108 year old safety shaver

Thread Starter: Dazbo88

Hi all I'm new to this forum, basically I've been clearing my grandmas house out and found a 1907 pall mall 7day safety blade shaver by wilkinson... I've searched all day for someone who can shed some light on the value and a bit on the history of the set I have. I have pictures of what I have and...

Last Post By: Parjay Today, 02:47 PM Go to last post

A little lens PIF!

Thread Starter: WarrenB

So when I was given the privilege of becoming The Darkroom Steward, I remembered that I had a lens sitting in a box of bits and pieces. It's an Auto Revuenon 50mm 1.8 in what I believe is an M42 fit, if any of you recognise it as another fit please let me know:biggrin1: No scratches or fungus,...

Last Post By: djh Today, 02:46 PM Go to last post

Rockwell S6 First Impressions

Thread Starter: phantom00

I ordered a Rockwell S6 razor after their Kickstarter campaign was over. I ordered it from their website instead. This is a second batch of razors with initial finish problems resolved. Well, I received my Rockwell S6 today just before my morning shave. The package is very nice consisting of a tin...

Last Post By: Cobble Today, 02:45 PM Go to last post
    Mr Bingle

Mr. Bingle Presents: The Second Annual Reindeer & Sleigh Holiday Gift Exchange!

Thread Starter: Mr Bingle

Greetings from the North Pole Boys and Girls! Can you believe it’s already been a year since we met!? How time flies! For those of you who may not know me, allow me to introduce myself. I’m Mr. Bingle. Maybe you’ve heard of me? For those who haven’t, let me tell you about myself: ...

Last Post By: Snookledon Today, 02:44 PM Go to last post

The all inclusive list of shaving myths

Thread Starter: luvmysuper

Herein I submit, according to my own observation and not based on any scientific method, my personal opinion on the most common shaving myths. YMMV, so if you read this and don't agree - that's your option. You don't have to agree with me, and I don't have to agree with you! 1. The Tech is a...

Last Post By: mmaggi Today, 02:44 PM Go to last post
Image Gallery provided by DragonByte Gallery (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.