• Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Geoface

Northern Hospitality PIF - Canadians Only

Thread Starter: Geoface

In honor of some Northern Hospitality I received from a kind and generous Canadian member here. I would like to offer a PIF to Canadians only. It is difficult to ship to Canada, or outside the CONUS in general (Hawaii and Alsaka too, for that matter) when a PIF contains software such as aftershaves...

Last Post By: Milhaus Today, 04:58 PM Go to last post
    stillthere

stillthere's Entry to the Hall of Fame

Thread Starter: stillthere

Hall of Fame EntryWhat is your real name? Stuart What are your nicknames/aliases? Stu Where do you live? The Great State of Indiana What is your age (or) generation? 30 What are you in the real world? Middle Manager What is your favorite shave setup? I just started a couple of weeks ago,...

Last Post By: demaro Today, 04:58 PM Go to last post
    5370H55V

This is what happens when you don't pay attention.

Thread Starter: 5370H55V

I was using my Fatboy today and doing a ATG pass under my nose. Somehow my hand slipped and moved the razor horizontally and felt a sharp stinging sensation... Had to cut my shave short and 20 minutes later this was the result :blush::

Last Post By: Rockminer Today, 04:57 PM Go to last post
    ecdw75

Ill buy that for a dollar !

Thread Starter: ecdw75

so i was out and a bout today , being in the minus 40s today with the wind, found a new antique place while out of the city, which happened to be unheated ! . after finding these ....i didn't care that my hand and feet were numb.... yes the price on the case is 1$ and yes its a super...

Last Post By: RickL Today, 04:57 PM Go to last post
    nuclearblast

Gillette Rocket HD

Thread Starter: nuclearblast

Before getting my #16, the last time I used a TTO was during OCtober - used my Popular. I used it a couple of times in November, too. Ever since I discovered OC razors, the TTOs have been a disappointment, some more than others though. But none of them was better than my best 2 and 3 piece OC...

Last Post By: larzone Today, 04:57 PM Go to last post
    lightfoot

Tolerances: The Unspoken Truth About Our Razors!

Thread Starter: lightfoot

I noticed while trying to improve the shave quality on my new Shave Nation etched Dovo that it was starting to develop a slight bevel frown on one side only. So I did some digging on line and came across the issue of the fact that the manufacturers knowingly sell razors that aren't totally true &...

Last Post By: global_dev Today, 04:56 PM Go to last post
    coase

2nd try - I feel unshaven

Thread Starter: coase

2nd try with a straight -- this time I used a Frederick Reynolds I got off the Bay. Maybe it's less sharp than the Bradwell or maybe it was my technique. I did two WTG passes on the cheeks and sides. I got bold and nicked myself as I ventured near my chin and mouth. I did however find it easy to...

Last Post By: lightfoot Today, 04:56 PM Go to last post
    TheVez2

2nd Annual “I Miss Christmas” (PIF Giveaway Game, Round 7)

Thread Starter: TheVez2

BLUF (Bottom Line Up Front): Read all the rules first, before signing up. If you qualify to join, and agree to follow all the rules explicitly, then feel free to add your name to the list. This is all in good fun, but I won’t chase you down for information. If you don’t comply, you won’t play. ...

Last Post By: AndroiDad75 Today, 04:54 PM Go to last post
    VAbene

I'm "In M3 Remission. Is that bad?

Thread Starter: VAbene

"In M3 Remission" has just appeared under my B&B user handle. Am I going to be okay? Remission from what?:blink:

Last Post By: bazman Today, 04:54 PM Go to last post
    phat

First pipe smoke.

Thread Starter: phat

So, last week I gave in and ordered a few things from 4noggins, which arrived a couple days ago. Some background - I do have a large size "tupperdor" and do smoke cigars on occasion. far from everyday. normally at the right time, and most often when I'm wandering around in the backcountry and...

Last Post By: txskimo Today, 04:54 PM Go to last post
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.