• Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Donald72

Aqua Velva Musk

Thread Starter: Donald72

Tried it for the first time today. Hot damn I love that scent. Great staying power too. I can still smell it on my hands after10 hours. Available at WalMart and it's super cheap. Only downside is that it's so easy to pour out way more than you intended.

Last Post By: Bentlink Today, 04:44 PM Go to last post
    gixxer562

Need some advice for some upgrades

Thread Starter: gixxer562

OK so for Christmas I got my dad a De razor starter kit not sure if he was going to like it but turns out he loves it, so I want to pass along my murkur 38hd and aof fine badger brush, so I'm going to need to get a new brush and de razor, I want a de that is mild I have sensitive skin also would...

Last Post By: Adam B Today, 04:44 PM Go to last post
    zed117

Favorite Aristocrat?

Thread Starter: zed117

What is your Favorite Aristocrat fellas? and why? I have two on their way to me, a 47' gold American, and #21 British one. As well as a Shearton if those count, which I guess they don't. The #21 is missing plating and on the bars is dented/bent so its on its way to Captain and then Chris. ...

Last Post By: Chronarch Today, 04:43 PM Go to last post
    langod

The Truth About Cast Iron

Thread Starter: langod

Interesting article -- intended to remove the mystique and scariness about cast iron to neophytes. Overall, I agree with him -- except for #4. That's sacrilege! http://www.seriouseats.com/2014/11/the-truth-about-cast-iron.html

Last Post By: dpm802 Today, 04:42 PM Go to last post
    ohthatguy

What do you drive?

Thread Starter: ohthatguy

I'm a car guy, so always interested in what people drive. me... 1995 Land Rover Discovery 1995 BMW 525i 1967 Ford Mustang

Last Post By: Ignatius1234 Today, 04:42 PM Go to last post
    jcs266

ATT users Poll: What Plate do you use most?

Thread Starter: jcs266

*** I messed up when I set up this poll sorry folks. I think I forgot to allow for more than one selection (plate + handle). If you would please, just select the plate you prefer in the Poll and then down here in the thread response if you can list your handle and I'll tally it up after it's over....

Last Post By: NavyShave Today, 04:42 PM Go to last post
    Balj86

What's your soap for today?

Thread Starter: Balj86

Theres a long thread on "Whats your Brush for today...?". Don't know if it's been created for shaving soap, but it's worth a shot :biggrin1:! Today I used the almight "MWF!" What did you guys use?

Last Post By: thermographer Today, 04:42 PM Go to last post
    thecornflake

thecornflake's Entry to the Hall of Fame

Thread Starter: thecornflake

Hall of Fame EntryWhat is your real name? Simon What are your nicknames/aliases? The Cornflake (don't ask) Where do you live? Essex, UK What is your age (or) generation? 36 What are you in the real world? IT Applications Support Analyst What is your favorite shave setup? Don't know yet...

Last Post By: thecornflake Today, 04:41 PM Go to last post
    dreadpirate

Which Spyderco for EDC?

Thread Starter: dreadpirate

I have been looking at the Manix 2 (S110V steel) and the Native 5 (S35VN steel), both with light weight zytel handles. http://www.knifecenter.com/kc_new/store_detail.html?s=SP101PDBL2& http://www.knifecenter.com/kc_new/store_detail.html?s=SP41PBK5& Opinions?

Last Post By: Colnago2004 Today, 04:41 PM Go to last post
    Marquis_De_Wyld

Application of AS - how do you do get it on?

Thread Starter: Marquis_De_Wyld

I am ready to try new things, especially if it helps get the perfect shave ( which, may not just be about a BBS finish). However, there's one thing I haven't changed for many years... How I put my AS on. Know people who just cheerfully splash it on with almost frightening abandon. I don't...

Last Post By: August West Today, 04:40 PM Go to last post
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.