• Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

euro

They call me insane

Thread Starter: euro

Everytime when I start to talk about this hobby with someone they really keep looking at me as if I'm speaking a different language. I even showed a guy some pictures of my DE razors on my mobilephone (seriously), when he saw the razor he told me "you are crazy, the blade looks so dangerous". I was...

Last Post By: Eeyore Today, 12:42 AM Go to last post
    sc37

Favorite Drinking Apparatus

Thread Starter: sc37

I'm thinking about investing in some new mugs/cups. Nothing wrong with the ones I have, other than being mis-matched, but figured I could go with something nicer to match my collection of equipment:001_smile Do you all have favorites? Any of you use the following? ...

Last Post By: Legion Today, 12:37 AM Go to last post
    dabrock

So the new Lamy 2000 just came in but.

Thread Starter: dabrock

There was neither a c/c or refill! :sad: I tried to see if any of the cartridges or c/c's I had would fit but seems that the Lamy uses a very large neck so I will need to go downtown and grab one from the store near my office. Wish I had known this before.

Last Post By: Andy Today, 12:36 AM Go to last post
    Jim

The Thin Blue Smoke Thread VI - 2014 BBQ at B&B

Thread Starter: Jim

Can you believe it- Our sixth year! BBQI & BBQ II & BBQ III & BBQ IV & BBQ V Post your BBQ and grilled successes! Got a low and slow question? Post away. So WHATS COOKIN'?

Last Post By: martym Today, 12:32 AM Go to last post
    Valerius

2014 Scent/Fragrance of the Day

Thread Starter: Valerius

TOBS Sandalwood.

Last Post By: perfaddict Today, 12:31 AM Go to last post
    natenaaron

Calling clinical and/or child psychologists

Thread Starter: natenaaron

I hear voices and they keep telling me to buy more shaving creams. Help! Actually I was wondering if there is anybody who might be willing to have a PM or e-mail discussion regarding the field of psychology, and what the profession is like. Background: I am currently a teacher and burnt...

Last Post By: noahpictures Today, 12:31 AM Go to last post
    Toothpick

Good shoes/boots for retail work?

Thread Starter: Toothpick

Today I discovered a gnarly split in the sole of my Red Wing 8700. They are going on 3 years old. I thought for sure they would last longer than this. I am planning on taking them to the Red Wing store and seeing what options they will give me, but I'm betting on them selling me new shoes. I love...

Last Post By: Legion Today, 12:28 AM Go to last post
    dwsteen

Boast your collection!

Thread Starter: dwsteen

I've started my own little collection of aftershaves. It's my favourite part of the ritual. I haven't accumulated a huge collection, however, I wouldn't consider myself a minimalist either. Just for kicks, post your collection list or photos so other collectors can get some new ideas for their...

Last Post By: TheVez2 Today, 12:22 AM Go to last post
    DoctorShavegood

Northern and Southern Foods

Thread Starter: DoctorShavegood

I'm curious to know, if you are from the northern states including Canada, are there foods from the south you have never tried but would like to try? Likewise, if you are from the south including Mexico, what are some northern foods that you haven't tried but would like to try? The first thing...

Last Post By: martym Today, 12:22 AM Go to last post
    jzuzphreek

Christmas Cookie Exchange? Thoughts?

Thread Starter: jzuzphreek

With all this Christmas talk lately, it's hard not to get swept up in the preparation. Besides, what's more Christmasy than food!!?? Other than maybe Christmas trees and Santa, I guess. :santa: I'm hoping to get your thoughts on something. My wife shared an idea with me a few years ago, and...

Last Post By: TheVez2 Today, 12:20 AM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.