• Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

thechin30

There's a point in time.

Thread Starter: thechin30

Where you know you're a man when you get excited about the shave ritual you're about to preform in the morning to come . Been finding yourself running your palms through the stubble thinking how that brand new blade in your tool is gonna glide through the same stubble with wicked ease. Walking by...

Last Post By: YKMV Today, 04:13 AM Go to last post
    Trent in WA

I am officially an Arkonaut

Thread Starter: Trent in WA

After reading so much lavish praise on this forum for Arko stick soap, I ordered one several weeks ago. It was love at first shave: it lathered like a dream, regardless of the brush I used and the quantity of water I threw at it, gave me a close-yet-cushy shave, and was cheap as chips. It quickly...

Last Post By: Cphobes Today, 04:11 AM Go to last post
    Glengoyne

I hate TABAC

Thread Starter: Glengoyne

Is what I said when I first tried it a few days ago. Now I'm ADDICTED.

Last Post By: gsurko Today, 04:09 AM Go to last post
    danbuter

Have you settled on what works and doesn't work for you?

Thread Starter: danbuter

Just curious how many people have found their go-to shaving stuff. It seems many people here are on a constant improvement quest. :biggrin1: For myself: I love face lathering. I get a much better result than from a bowl. Related to that, the right brush really helps. I just got a Maggard...

Last Post By: Cphobes Today, 04:08 AM Go to last post
    thirstbuster

Newbie from the North

Thread Starter: thirstbuster

Good morning All, Brand new to the site. I am posting from the western Canadian prairies, looking for the perfect shave! I have been using a DE vintage gilette for a few years on and off. I never did get very serious into it, as supplies are not easy to get out here. Instead I have been...

Last Post By: Maritime Storm Today, 04:07 AM Go to last post
    BigJoe

Excalibur

Thread Starter: BigJoe

Gentlemen, What are the requirements to get the Excalibur rating? I've been trying to use the search, to no avail. Thanks, Joe

Last Post By: rabidus Today, 04:06 AM Go to last post
    YKMV

The HEY TROOP PIF

Thread Starter: YKMV

The Hey Troop PIF Thanks to the generosity of an anonymous donor, I have the pleasure of PIFFING to some lucky Service Member or Veteran the following: Ball-end Tech Razor Date Code L3 for 1966 3rd Quarter A stick of Arko A stick of La Toja 1 Tuck each of Shark, Feather, Lab Blue, 7 O’clock...

Last Post By: BSAGuy Today, 04:05 AM Go to last post
    Balj86

What's your soap for today?

Thread Starter: Balj86

Theres a long thread on "Whats your Brush for today...?". Don't know if it's been created for shaving soap, but it's worth a shot :biggrin1:! Today I used the almight "MWF!" What did you guys use?

Last Post By: RT Smoothie Today, 04:05 AM Go to last post
    Snookledon

Henri et Victoria

Thread Starter: Snookledon

I got a couple of Henri et Victoria soaps and used the French Pear for the first time today. I put a dab in my shaving scuttle and it lathered up like crazy. I could've used half the amount and still had enough for three good passes. The lather was incredibly rich and slick, and the resulting...

Last Post By: BSAGuy Today, 04:04 AM Go to last post
    highball

What razor/ blade did you use today

Thread Starter: highball

I am curious what blades people use in different razors 1909 Single Ring / Gillette 7-O clock (green)

Last Post By: rabidus Today, 03:58 AM Go to last post
Image Gallery provided by DragonByte Gallery (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.