• Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

August West

This Day In History

Thread Starter: August West

I thought it might be interesting to start a 'This Day In History" thread on B&B. On this day in history, June 2, 1975, the first recorded June snowfall in London, England. Feel free to add, comment, and/or post tomorrow another unique event in the B&B "This Day In History" thread.

Last Post By: jazzman Today, 09:19 PM Go to last post
    scag315

Dorko I found in a barber kit

Thread Starter: scag315

It was with a small strop, some shears made in Italy, a couple badger brushes, and a nice set of Wahl clippers. Not sure what to do with the shears and clippers yet.

Last Post By: scag315 Today, 09:17 PM Go to last post
    Satt

Checking in

Thread Starter: Satt

Well here I am just trying to learn how to get around.

Last Post By: Usascot Today, 09:16 PM Go to last post
    GBinOZ

At last, my arm is complete.

Thread Starter: GBinOZ

Two recent acquistions have completed my collection of Rhodium Gillettes. Here are all four: This is the British Aristocrat #15. This has been a favourite for a while. This is a recent find. There is some conjecture that it may have been designed in the late 1930s but had its...

Last Post By: GBinOZ Today, 09:15 PM Go to last post
    Blitzkrieg

Soaps that are great Autumn.

Thread Starter: Blitzkrieg

I know it might be early, but August is winding down and football season is nearly upon us. These are indicators of Autumn being right around the corner to me. I am an admitted soap addict with no intention of trying to rehabilitate myself. As much as people look to menthol and perhaps citrus...

Last Post By: snowman Today, 09:15 PM Go to last post
    bcs89

In Defense of Shave Sticks

Thread Starter: bcs89

Please, help me understand this trend lately to grate, mash, or in some way transform shave sticks from their natural (perfect) form – into something that will fit into a bowl. It was in the MWF threads that I first noticed the trend – people were not happy with the ‘puck to container ratio’ of the...

Last Post By: dpm802 Today, 09:14 PM Go to last post
    awa54

HTGAM Gondolier?

Thread Starter: awa54

So, I was the recipient of a fantastic PIF, two soaps that are highly esteemed, a big thanks for the generous gift! ...the thing is, one of the soaps (How To Grow A Moustache "Gondolier" Synergy), smells like a cross between Buttered Popcorn Jelly Bellies and Right Guard Extreme Sport...

Last Post By: MichaelAD Today, 09:14 PM Go to last post
    EmreMusovi

Rotating razors does not affect technique?

Thread Starter: EmreMusovi

Well im using feather ac dx straight daily with pro blade. im happy with the results. But also i have a feather as-d2 double edge which left on the cabinet... Waiting for my son but he is so little... in this case as i shave daily i can rotate this 2 razor daily but that doesnt affect...

Last Post By: Usascot Today, 09:14 PM Go to last post
    Doc4

August-quisitions 2014

Thread Starter: Doc4

Show us what you got in August, 2014. :drool::001_tt1::drool::001_tt1::drool: (I'll post those in advance, 'cause I know you guys will show up with some cool swag!!)

Last Post By: tonich Today, 09:13 PM Go to last post
    mikeal

Boar boar boar!

Thread Starter: mikeal

So last year I bought a SOC boar brush. Gave it a week or two of lather/dry cycles, but using it just didn't seem for me. I put it on a shelf and forgot about it for about a year. Then on a whim the other day I pulled it out for a test drive. It was a whole new experience suddenly. I loved it!...

Last Post By: snowman Today, 09:13 PM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.