• Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

JaredB

Poutine

Thread Starter: JaredB

So I have been seeing all the mentions of poutine lately, and since I have been feeding my wife a steady diet of crappies, venison, elk and salad the last few weeks, she has almost excitedly agreed to a dinner of poutine and beer. I have had a chuck roast and gravy in the crock pot since 6:00...

Last Post By: DCRIII Today, 09:31 PM Go to last post
    GlennConti

EBAY DIGEST: Interesting Shaving Related Recent Sales Recap

Thread Starter: GlennConti

There are lots of sales on ebay that are of interest to wet shavers. I thought I would create a place where people could post about recently closed sales or current BIN listings. This is a place were you would post about out-of-the-ordinary things you find on ebay. If we post about the non-standard...

Last Post By: matt71 Today, 09:30 PM Go to last post
    dionesius3

Five dirty vintage razors arrived today from England see the results!

Thread Starter: dionesius3

A nice package greeted me upon my arrival home from work today. A lot of razors that I bought to get the Gillette Flat Bottom NEW. It was poorly listed on the auction site and the condition of the razors did not inspire many bids. But I thought I could see a gem among the junk. Here is what I...

Last Post By: Graydog Today, 09:29 PM Go to last post
    mgoldmann

Change in routine for Lent

Thread Starter: mgoldmann

I usually use Lent as my time of year when I use up anything that I bought, tried, and won't buy again. I also use it to use up those thing I've overbought. This year, I'm doing the same thing, but with a twist: by coincidence, the master bath in my home is being remodeled and my wife and I are...

Last Post By: cvargo Today, 09:28 PM Go to last post
    tomormatt

Shaving cream vs. soap and why people need to try things for themselves

Thread Starter: tomormatt

This will not be an earth shattering post, but want to reemphasize something that is often said on these forums, but probably not always believed. My hope is that other people who are starting will learn from my experiences. The following is background: Frequency / method - I have a medium beard...

Last Post By: DCRIII Today, 09:28 PM Go to last post
    gwsmallwood

Fatboy February - 2016 Edition

Thread Starter: gwsmallwood

Welcome to the second annual Fatboy February. We did this last year and everyone seemed to enjoy it. I've also gotten a few PMs this year from people eager to do it again. Come and join us in celebrating these wonderful razors this month. It doesn't matter whether you plan to use it the...

Last Post By: jerrylee101 Today, 09:27 PM Go to last post
    Nick Styptic

The Boxing Thread

Thread Starter: Nick Styptic

This is your place to discuss all aspects of the Sweet Science. Whether you are an active boxer,amateur or pro,trainer or corner man, or are an active fan like myself. Let us know your thoughts on the influence of Premier Boxing Champions ( Al Hayman ) broadcasts on Showtime and HBO . Your...

Last Post By: Nick Styptic Today, 09:26 PM Go to last post
    Alex7

Travel tubes for shaving brushes

Thread Starter: Alex7

Anyone know any good travel tubes for shaving brushes? I already own the Muehle one http://www.westcoastshaving.com/Muhle-Ro..._2533.html. I've seen some interesting ones form Simpson http://www.simpsonshavingbrushes.com/cgi...rod_CASESL, shaving-shack...

Last Post By: Ole Blue Today, 09:26 PM Go to last post
    purerockfury

Hair combs?

Thread Starter: purerockfury

So what do you gentlemen use for hair combs? So I am finally trying to do something style-wise with my hair. But I need a comb a decent one if possible. So what do you all use or recommend?

Last Post By: August West Today, 09:25 PM Go to last post
    Moriarty_Bear

Pacific Shaving Co. caffeinated shaving cream

Thread Starter: Moriarty_Bear

So I picked up these tonight at Publix. Has anyone tried them? They look good on the packaging. They contain natural ingredients and argan oil as well as shea butter. It's got glycerin in it as well. Glycerin, from what I can tell, helps absorb or retain water? Anyways, any tips or comments on how...

Last Post By: DCRIII Today, 09:23 PM Go to last post
Image Gallery provided by DragonByte Gallery (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.