• SRA7594

There is no available content written by SRA7594
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

admvalentine

wish hair grew faster

Thread Starter: admvalentine

I started double edge shaving three months ago. I have the razors several creams and couple of soaps. I shave my head and face. The only complaint i have is that my hair doesn't grow fast enough. I can only shave once a day at most some times not even that. I find myself making lather for fun and...

Last Post By: DonMac Today, 11:40 PM Go to last post
    frstplce

6 Blades Was Not Enough

Thread Starter: frstplce

I guess Dorco just couldn't be satisfied having a 6 blade razor. Then we have those pathetic Gillette and Schick razors with their measly 3 and 5 blade options. Presenting the Dorco Pace 7. It shaves hair that hasn't even begun to grow yet. Other than an eBay listing selling them, the...

Last Post By: strop Today, 11:37 PM Go to last post
    admvalentine

tried Williams mug soap

Thread Starter: admvalentine

At first i had trouble making it lather in a bowl, So i palm lathered it and developed a manageable lather. The lather dries quickly i had to Re visit the puck also. But it did work my skin does feel soft. It's not my first choice. But i try to buy everything locally. I wouldn't not buy it...

Last Post By: AHamilton Today, 11:33 PM Go to last post
    mr-razor

any ideas about this NEW set?

Thread Starter: mr-razor

Iīve found this NEW set. The case looks like the Berkshire or Oxford case, but itīs black. And it comes with a common bar handle instead of a ball end handle. Iīve never seen before this set. Any ideas about name and date of this set?

Last Post By: tonich Today, 11:32 PM Go to last post
    mc3533

Ogallala Soaps

Thread Starter: mc3533

I just noticed on Maggard's site that Ogallala has soaps. Maybe they have for a while and I just noticed. Anyway, want to ask if anyone has tried their soaps and what your opinions are. I have the sample pack of aftershaves and like all of them.

Last Post By: dr3dv Today, 11:31 PM Go to last post
    wurglehound

How many follow a splash with a balm?

Thread Starter: wurglehound

I've always been a splash guy, but I picked up a few RazoRock milks for RazoRocktober. It turns out I really like them! I never thought to use more than one aftershave product, but today I used Captain's Choice Cat O'Nine Tails and followed it with SCS Bay Rum with a Twist, and I loved it! I could...

Last Post By: chinaski77 Today, 11:31 PM Go to last post
    cmh737

Hai Karate

Thread Starter: cmh737

A few months back I had inquired if anyone remembered Hai Karate, just for "kicks" (sorry, had to) - so fast forward to today. I received in the mail a catalog from the Vermont Country Store, and while flipping through it, came across this advertisement for Hai Karate - I kid you not! I remember...

Last Post By: mswofford Today, 11:28 PM Go to last post
    Chadao

Silver Blues an Appreciation

Thread Starter: Chadao

Shortly after I discovered BnB, someone posted there would soon be no more Gillette Silver Blues. I had never tried them, but in a panic, I ordered 100. I tried them, and, meh. I put them away, PIFing a tuck here and there. Now with a lot more practice under my belt, I've been re-trying blades. ...

Last Post By: tonich Today, 11:28 PM Go to last post
    TheVez2

Mandom!

Thread Starter: TheVez2

Mandom is one aftershave that I have always wanted to try. It is one of a very few aftershaves that I feel my den is not complete without. Can someone tell me where I can buy some? I found it listed on Royal Shave, but it's out of stock and doesn't look like they are going to restock it. Does...

Last Post By: nycalling Today, 11:27 PM Go to last post
    highball

What razor/ blade did you use today

Thread Starter: highball

I am curious what blades people use in different razors 1909 Single Ring / Gillette 7-O clock (green)

Last Post By: Laird Today, 11:24 PM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.