• SRA7594

There is no available content written by SRA7594
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

malocchio

Erasmic tallow vs. Erasmic veg.

Thread Starter: malocchio

I have been using a stick of vintage Erasmic tallow,and sadly,it is a very underperforming soap for me.The lather seems to gather fairly well,but it really dissipates rapidly.There is little to no protection with this formula.It is the same formula as the tallow stick that followed this one in the...

Last Post By: xillion Today, 01:31 PM Go to last post
    *Terence*

Father's Day PIF

Thread Starter: *Terence*

As many of you are aware I tend to find a lot of deals on vintage shaving supplies. The shaving gods have been great to me and now it is time for me to pay it forward. There are a select few men here who have been overwhelmingly generous to me during my time spent here. I want them to know how...

Last Post By: polishaver Today, 01:29 PM Go to last post
    Andy

May 2015 Acquisitions

Thread Starter: Andy

Another month down, time to see what May will bring. What ya'll get this month everyone?

Last Post By: Claudel Xerxes Today, 01:28 PM Go to last post
    DavidB

Opinions about Stanwell 207 poker

Thread Starter: DavidB

So I'm sorely tempted to try a Stanwell poker (style 207). I just love the shape. Anybody have any experience with this pipe? What do you think? Dave

Last Post By: Blue_2 Today, 01:28 PM Go to last post
    hrfdez

My Little Corner.

Thread Starter: hrfdez

My wife let me have this corner:thumbup: for my gear. We have a double sink, so I still have the other side, just in case:laugh: I finally got around to,somehow, organize my quasi den.

Last Post By: Ad Astra Today, 01:27 PM Go to last post
    Rockminer

Show Us Your BICYCLE(S)!!!!

Thread Starter: Rockminer

I'm a pretty avid biker, I try to get in at least 100 miles a week. Some times more, sometimes less. I do it for a few reasons; 1. Keeps me from getting to doughy 2. I can eat pretty much whatever I want. 3. Helps out with my lower back pain. I find that when I'm not riding much that my...

Last Post By: isi07734 Today, 01:26 PM Go to last post
    keithmax

PIF CJB shavette and Feather Pro Blades Global:

Thread Starter: keithmax

I was recently the winner of generous PIF from 'Orville' and I want to keep the good karma flowing so I am offering the following PIF: Korea is a desert when it comes to traditional wet shaving, it is even hard to find Dorco blades. The only positive we have is that Feather blades and CJB...

Last Post By: trolleytrolley Today, 01:24 PM Go to last post
    Larogers

Red faced

Thread Starter: Larogers

Why does my face turn beet red whenever I apply AS? It doesn't matter which one I use, wherever I apply it on my face that area turns and stays beet red for about 5-10 minutes. No other issues and I'm not going to stop, but it just makes me curious and wonder if anyone else has that reaction. ...

Last Post By: August West Today, 01:24 PM Go to last post
    aldomarino

Israeli personna from great to zero

Thread Starter: aldomarino

I finally got around to trying an Israeli personna. Used it in a Lord L-5. It worked great. An Egyptian razor and an Israeli blade got along great...an example to follow. Anyway, it was a strange blade. It really didn't settle down until the THIRD shave. Shaves three and four were...

Last Post By: fcap Today, 01:24 PM Go to last post
    rhtoras

sir irisch moos replacement.

Thread Starter: rhtoras

Hey my friends.I was wondering if there is a shave soap with a scent similar to irisch moos shave stick.Is there anything in the market?I suppose in the artisan brands something might exist.Fougere is the type of irisch moos stick,so something labelled fougere could be what i am looking for.Thanks...

Last Post By: adriang Today, 01:23 PM Go to last post
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.