• SRA7594

There is no available content written by SRA7594
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

thunderball

The MMA Thread

Thread Starter: thunderball

So I know that many of you here are into MMA in all its various forms so I thought it fitting that we have sort of a 'general MMA discussion' thread where we can discuss the subject in all its fistic glory. I know that the odd thread pops up concerning certain events but I wonder if would be...

Last Post By: lpe492 Today, 07:19 PM Go to last post
    jzuzphreek

2015 B&B Bingo: The Great Outdoors Edition

Thread Starter: jzuzphreek

Welcome to the FOURTH Edition of B&B Bingo. If you missed any of the first 3 rounds, please check them out HERE, HERE, and HERE. The Topic: The Great Outdoors! This is a B&B Sanctioned game. To be eligible to play - You must: Abide by the B&B Terms of Usage, at all times Be a member in...

Last Post By: imatabor Today, 07:19 PM Go to last post
    iPen

Why badger hair? Why not the thousands of other fur animals?

Thread Starter: iPen

I've read a small bit on why badger hair is "ideal", namely that they're soft and that they absorb water just as human hair does. And, there are other grades within badger hairs... But, why not any other animal species, besides boar? Is it out of convention and/or availability of the furs en masse...

Last Post By: mblakele Today, 07:18 PM Go to last post
    FL shaver

First sprint triathlon

Thread Starter: FL shaver

September 13. It's coming quick! I'm training for my first sprint tri: 1/4 mile open water swim, 10 mile bike, and 5K run. Shooting for a 1:15 time or better which, given the two times I've done so far in training, is pretty ambitious. I'd appreciate any advice sprint tri veterans have for...

Last Post By: FL shaver Today, 07:17 PM Go to last post
    The M

What Was Your Cream Today?

Thread Starter: The M

Hey why not! theres one for the soaps so why not one for the creams. So just post what cream that YOU used today.

Last Post By: Aussie Sly Guy Today, 07:17 PM Go to last post
    Gig103

Phone call in the bathroom? Why?

Thread Starter: Gig103

I will admit that I use my Internet when on the can. But today at work when I walked into the bathroom there was someone taking a phone call!! I took the stall right next to him and proceeded to flush the toilet nonstop. After about the 10th with him trying to talk over it, he finally said "let...

Last Post By: Edcculus Today, 07:17 PM Go to last post
    Chaddy187

Holy grail

Thread Starter: Chaddy187

What's the holy grail brush because I'm looking for it. Anybody know where it's at?

Last Post By: BSAGuy Today, 07:17 PM Go to last post
    Podog

A New with bent teeth?

Thread Starter: Podog

I have a New ("REISSUE PAT. NO. 17567") which has some bent corner teeth that I want to try out. Should I straighten out the teeth first? Will this cause any more than the usual "risks" associated with changing equipment? Wasn't originally planning to use it but I have the affliction; gotta see...

Last Post By: TobyC Today, 07:16 PM Go to last post
    jwhite

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

Thread Starter: jwhite

I'll get the ball rolling with Penzance in a GBD London Made 1/4 bent Rhodesian that I had with a cup of CTC Scottish Breakfast this mourning. :thumbup1:

Last Post By: Bk124tt Today, 07:16 PM Go to last post
    spyrodog

W&B wedge restoration

Thread Starter: spyrodog

I picked this up on the GDF... I plan on sanding, polishing, re-scaling and honing on my own...this will be my first restoration attempt.:w00t: Here it is after sanding with 220, 400, 800, 1000 and 30,15,12,9,5 and 3 micron lapping film, then a quick polish with Flitz...

Last Post By: BSAGuy Today, 07:15 PM Go to last post
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.