• Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Acmemfg

Is It Possible?

Thread Starter: Acmemfg

I have my Grandfather's old Ever-Ready which is in nearly new condition. I would love to use it; however it has a hideous knot A while back I looked into getting it re-knotted with a nice badger or synthetic knot but was advised removal of the old knot would cause marring of the finish on...

Last Post By: shipr Today, 07:50 PM Go to last post
    ctakim

Show me your razor blade bank!

Thread Starter: ctakim

I'd like to start a thread exclusively devoted to pictures of where you are storing your old used blades. I've been using the backs of the dispenser cartridges but with more blades in a cardboard box this isn't working for me. I debated the soup can homemade version, but I wanted something that...

Last Post By: Graydog Today, 07:50 PM Go to last post
    slant81

Arko

Thread Starter: slant81

I used to really dislike arko. The smell really. Mostly because it reminded me of williams. Still dislike everything about williams. Somehow I got myself to get into arko and I can't get off it. When using DE it really doesn't matter much what soap or cream. Always a good shave. But when using a...

Last Post By: Seneca Today, 07:48 PM Go to last post
    Razorburn92

Best kind of razor for beard neckline?

Thread Starter: Razorburn92

Hello to all you guys who wear beards....what is the best type of DE razor to shave the neck growth when wearing a beard? I haven't used any of my DE razors for maintaining lines around my beard. It's been several years since I attempted a beard, gf wants me to grow it out. I gotta keep it neat and...

Last Post By: labrax Today, 07:48 PM Go to last post
    goby

SEVENTH ANNUAL "One Blade in February" Challenge - 2016 Edition

Thread Starter: goby

It's that time of year. Time for the world famous "One Blade in February" Challenge!!! Last year we again had 20+ participants. In the first year many used the Personna 74 blade. The next five years participants used "mortal" blades, like Derby, Dorco, Astra, Feather, and Lions. It shocking how...

Last Post By: T.Orso Today, 07:47 PM Go to last post
    bluemantra

What Aftershave did you use today?

Thread Starter: bluemantra

I used Penhaligon's English Fern AS to celebrate St. Patricks Day.

Last Post By: Mugwhamp Today, 07:47 PM Go to last post
    TheVez2

2016 B&B Bingo: Aftershaves Edition

Thread Starter: TheVez2

Welcome to the Sixth Edition of B&B Bingo, and the first Official B&B Bingo game of 2016! Its been a few months since weve done an Official Forum Bingo on B&B and Im very excited to be hosting this next round. If you missed any of the first 5 rounds, please check them out here: 1st...

Last Post By: TheVez2 Today, 07:46 PM Go to last post
    Balj86

What's your soap for today?

Thread Starter: Balj86

Theres a long thread on "Whats your Brush for today...?". Don't know if it's been created for shaving soap, but it's worth a shot :biggrin1:! Today I used the almight "MWF!" What did you guys use?

Last Post By: Mugwhamp Today, 07:45 PM Go to last post
    global_dev

GD66 versus Titan "pattern welded"

Thread Starter: global_dev

decided to take a chance on a titan pattern welded steel version.. pretty pricey for a chinese blade though i've got these 2 side by side, both untouched and unscaled.. perceived (not actually measured with calipers) the only measurement i really took was the width, both are a ~13/16, edit:...

Last Post By: Seraphim Today, 07:43 PM Go to last post
    cyclefix

Castle Forbes Lime Shaving Cream PIF

Thread Starter: cyclefix

My first PIF to thank all the incredible gentlemen who introduced me to Shavemacs, ATT razors, and artisan soaps, et al. What a great place we have here! I am offering Castle Forbes Lime Shaving Cream that SWMBO bought me this past Christmas. I have used it 4 times and it is probably 90% full....

Last Post By: Ericaw Today, 07:36 PM Go to last post
Image Gallery provided by DragonByte Gallery (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.