• Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

October Mess Hall Group Cookout - Theme: Iron Chef

Thread Starter: DoctorShavegood

Mess Hall Group Cookout Everyone likes a cookout. So that's what we're doing. It will be a lot of fun and this includes you. The idea of the cookout is very simple. We plan on having a monthly cookout with a theme where everyone is cooking the same thing. Any and all members are welcomed to...

Last Post By: bahomebrew Today, 10:57 AM Go to last post

Triple milled hard soaps from A to Z

Thread Starter: s869010

Dear all I'm collecting triple milled or milled hard soaps. I made a list of the soaps I've owned or heard that were milled hard soaps. If any one has other soaps that's not on the list please add on. Soft croaps and glycerin soaps are excluded. 30 degree Acca Kappa Arko Art of shaving

Last Post By: nemo Today, 10:57 AM Go to last post

Thread Starter: malocchio

Zubrowka...A rye based vodka made only at the POLMOS BIALYSTOK distillery in Poland. This is the real stuff , not sold in the U.S. due to the massive amounts of coumarin contained in the single blade of Bison Grass floating in the bottle. Lots of fakes on the market , so beware. This Polish vodka...

Last Post By: malocchio Today, 10:56 AM Go to last post

Breakfast Nachos

Thread Starter: DoctorShavegood

No corn chips anywhere in this recipe. They're replaced by crispy toasted waffles. In this case the boxed Eggos are used. Trust me they're underneath. Order of the ingredient build goes like this: waffles ground sausage a drizzle of maple suryp fried eggs with liquid yolks grated cheese...

Last Post By: DoctorShavegood Today, 10:56 AM Go to last post

Thread Starter: sdaodaniel17

As most of you already know Joe from Italian Barber has released his newest addition to his amazing list of razors called the UNDERBAR. I was one of the lucky individuals that was scooped one up and have been using it steady for the last 2 weeks. Im here to tell you that this razor has blown my...

Last Post By: qVAMPIREp Today, 10:51 AM Go to last post

Mendel's Shaving Den

Thread Starter: Mendel

Hi Everyone, I'm taking a few minutes from my doctoral studies to post updated pics of my shaving den. As you can see, I like an uncluttered countertop. I've also enclosed pictures of my storage of soaps, razors, etc. By the way, if you are wondering what razor is in my Omega stand, it's the...

Last Post By: SirChangalot Today, 10:51 AM Go to last post

How smooth can it get with only 1 pass?

Thread Starter: nevermind89

If you had to shave only 1 pass WTG till rest of your life, which razor would you choose and why?

Last Post By: qVAMPIREp Today, 10:48 AM Go to last post

Soap container

Thread Starter: Joucas

Ok, I tried the IKEA stainless containers. They're ok. A tad small. But does anyone recommend other options? Slightly larger, slightly deeper? Aluminum? I've seen some possibilities on eBay, but was wondering if anyone has other thoughts. Would kinda like my soaps to have similar containers...

Last Post By: Mitretnuh Today, 10:45 AM Go to last post

New Job Wardrobe - WHAT DO I NEED?

Thread Starter: KeepsItClean

Hi all, I'm starting a new job next week and want to make sure I have the bare minimum of what I need. I'll be working in commercial real estate in a major metropolitan area. Dresscode is formal (slacks, sportcoat, tie, etc) I'm set for pants and shirts BUT.... How many pairs of dress...

Last Post By: KeepsItClean Today, 10:45 AM Go to last post
    Lancelot Link

Family Dollar blades

Thread Starter: Lancelot Link

I posted this for laughs. At a buck for 5 they can't be very good. Anyone know the manufacturer? These are made in Vietnam.

Last Post By: Big Fish Today, 10:42 AM Go to last post
Image Gallery provided by DragonByte Gallery (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.