• Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Shane

Red Oxx Luggage & Bags

Thread Starter: Shane

This company strikes a chord with me because it's 100% American-made, and the bags look good as well as long-lasting. Is anyone on the forums familiar with their goods? Any owners? I'm considering some purchases.

Last Post By: Sluggo Today, 06:57 AM Go to last post
    Willisf

Newbie from Saskatchewan

Thread Starter: Willisf

Howdy from Saskatchewan, Canada.... (formerly from South Carolina). I'm 42 years old and new to straight shaving :blushing:. For many years I have wanted to learn this art form. I finally purchased a kit (Dovo Inox)from Classic Edge Shaving. It should be arriving soon. Lots to learn and this site...

Last Post By: KangarueTheDay Today, 06:57 AM Go to last post
    imcndn

Finish for Painted Brush Handles

Thread Starter: imcndn

I am in the process of turning a few brush handles. One handle I am trying is a vintage replica. I plan on using paint but I'm not sure if I should apply a finish coat over the paint. What would you recommend? Thanks, imcndn

Last Post By: imcndn Today, 06:56 AM Go to last post
    Warpiper

Kansas City Meet up October 25, 26, 2014

Thread Starter: Warpiper

Hi All! There is going to be a meet up at Kansas City on October 25th and 26th. The exact address is being worked out and as soon as we have it down, we'll let you know. There's going to be some great straight razor folks and honers there and lots of hands on learning. If you're interested in...

Last Post By: LBussy Today, 06:56 AM Go to last post
    shawnsel

lKon razors customer satisfaction survey

Thread Starter: shawnsel

A simple 1-to-5 star survey intended to collect rough statistics on the overall satisfaction with manufacturers of new razors. See also the complete list of related razor-brand satisfaction polls. All related polls will be open for only 30 days. Results of these surveys will be published into...

Last Post By: hmansion Today, 06:55 AM Go to last post
    beginish

What's Your Brush Today?

Thread Starter: beginish

Rooney Heritage Victorian bowl lathering Cade Soap

Last Post By: nodstonothing Today, 06:55 AM Go to last post
    rustym

First Ever Ready Restorations

Thread Starter: rustym

My first attempt at brush restoration! I bought both of these brushes off of ebay. The Ever Ready 150 on the left is now home to a 22mm TGN Grade A Silvertip set at 50mm and the Ever Ready 300PBT is fitted with a 20mm TGN Finest Badger fan, set @ 49mm.

Last Post By: tom9653 Today, 06:55 AM Go to last post
    59er9er

Newbie check-in from North Carolina

Thread Starter: 59er9er

Hi all, I'm new to the world of the DE razor coming from decades of cartridge razor shaving. I'm a head shaver and enjoyed many years enjoying HeadBlade products. I was getting tired of the pricey cartridges and realized that more blades didn't equate to a better shaving experience. I actually...

Last Post By: KangarueTheDay Today, 06:54 AM Go to last post
    SchwarzeHund

D-Day +1 for a Newbie

Thread Starter: SchwarzeHund

Alrighty, Gentlemen...after weeks of reading up on tactics, tools, etc. and recently acquiring my gear- I'm ready for my first DE shave tomorrow morning. Tonight I'm prepping my new Omega boar...I have my new MR6 and a fresh Astra blade- and will give the Proraso White a go...slow & steady wins...

Last Post By: KangarueTheDay Today, 06:53 AM Go to last post
    warhawk

2014 B&B COLLEGE FOOTBALL thread.

Thread Starter: warhawk

Hi Gents: I hope all is well with you & your families. With the Labor Day Weekend here it marks the start of college football. I am off this weekend and I will be watching the games all day. So... who is your favorite college football team? I'll start. My school & team is the FLORIDA STATE...

Last Post By: TitanEer Today, 06:53 AM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.