• redrako

There is no available content written by redrako
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Hirsute

PIF! Morgan Bones Stubby

Thread Starter: Hirsute

Well gents, it's my turn to throw out a PIF. Here's a new Bones stubby pot. I believe it's technically a second, and was a freebie on a recent order, so I'd like to find a good home for it. Like all Bones, it's well drilled and should smoke great. Has some surface flaws, but that's part of the...

Last Post By: Borderdog Today, 06:31 PM Go to last post
    ronweston

SOTD "FREE WEEK" January 16th - January 22nd, 2017

Thread Starter: ronweston

It's a new week at SOTD, Gentlemen!!! Once again it is a FREE WEEK! So it's time to loosen your creativity, gentlemen. Please post any photo you chose or contribute by telling us what you used in your shave, with comments on the shave, if you desire.

Last Post By: 120inna55 Today, 06:31 PM Go to last post
    August West

Old Fogies Club: What was your workout today?

Thread Starter: August West

I was really interested in The Clubhouse thread "What was your workout today?" but much to my chagrin I didn't feel comfortable posting my "old fogie" workouts with all those "serious" workouts. So, What was your Old Fogie workout today? I will start: 3 mile walk/20 push ups/50 sit ups. ...

Last Post By: auk1124 Today, 06:30 PM Go to last post
    Jnatcat

Bootleggers 7 Parts Series

Thread Starter: Jnatcat

Big thanks goes out to OkieStubble for sending me his 7 samples of his Bootleggers Homebrew pictured here: My plan is to do a short review on each one, I plan on using a neutral soap like MWF with all of them so I can get a good feel for the post shave from each one using the same soap,...

Last Post By: OkieStubble Today, 06:30 PM Go to last post
    JMG021283

One to rule them all.

Thread Starter: JMG021283

Had a random question/thought the other day. In your shaving routine, do you generally use one or two razors or more? I have used a D/E to clean up areas I'm not comfortable with, while shaving with my straight. I really never thought about it with a few of my larger d/e razors I own.(Futur -...

Last Post By: jcs266 Today, 06:30 PM Go to last post
    TheVez2

B&B Bingo: Safety Razor Blades Edition

Thread Starter: TheVez2

Attention all shavers! .... welcome to the 11th round of B&B Bingo: The Blade Edition! No, not that blade!!!! ……………… These blades!!!!!!

Last Post By: imatabor Today, 06:29 PM Go to last post
    polarbear425

First Shaving Accident

Thread Starter: polarbear425

Well i did something pretty stupid...... i have only been DE shaving since Christmas Day so I'm kinda new.Tonight i was not feeling up to par but had to shave, i shaved my face and my head then cleaned my razor, loosened the head to clean out the hair and gunk. Then i felt a small patch of stubble...

Last Post By: Doug57 Today, 06:29 PM Go to last post
    Mlee

I need help identifying a cast iron pan.

Thread Starter: Mlee

I picked this pan up at a thrift store the other day and thought I would try to find out a little more about it. I know it will probable be impossible to find out for sure who and when it was made because it doesn't have a name on it. What I do know is that it has an unusual handle and a gate mark...

Last Post By: Jack19 Today, 06:27 PM Go to last post
    Ad Astra

Sung Homme: wow!

Thread Starter: Ad Astra

Finally got my (Alfred) Sung Homme. This is a "complex, purple-colored, Canadian that smells like Irish Spring." What I find: 1. Mine's blue (web pic; not my pic above). Cobalt blue, rather. The bottle's clear, the actual liquid's blue. 2. This bottle's Made in America- NY, NY.

Last Post By: Ad Astra Today, 06:27 PM Go to last post
    TheVez2

The _____ Willy, 3017 Williams Mug Soap Challenge V2.0

Thread Starter: TheVez2

Itís time, once again, for us to band together to 3017 a puck of our beloved Williams Mug Soap. What does that mean? Basically, just commit yourself to using a puck of Williams Mug Soap for every shave until itís gone. For the average user this will probably be around 20-35 shaves. Hereís...

Last Post By: TMatherne Today, 06:26 PM Go to last post
Image Gallery provided by DragonByte Gallery (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.