• redrako

There is no available content written by redrako
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Jfavre08

Newb SC question(s)

Thread Starter: Jfavre08

So I started wet shaving about 2 weeks ago and ivd been experimenting with some TOBS samples that I was given and I love the scents and feel (so far my favorites are Citrus Lime and Jermyn St) but I find that it really tends to gunk up in my blade with the safety bar. Is this common with TOBS or is...

Last Post By: Musikmann Today, 09:22 AM Go to last post
    shawnsel

DE razors with zero play, goof-proof alignment?

Thread Starter: shawnsel

If I can get the data, I'm be interesting in adding a new, "Foolproof Loading" (or a similarly titled) notation to our wiki's Razor Comparison Chart to give credit to razors that are impossible to load off-center. I think most of us consumers would at least slightly prefer this ... but it's...

Last Post By: shawnsel Today, 09:21 AM Go to last post
    No1Up

For the people that have used Personna Meds (74)

Thread Starter: No1Up

Have you used any blade equal to or better than these blades?

Last Post By: wildwest74 Today, 09:20 AM Go to last post
    Archer808

I'm Sorry! (PIF)

Thread Starter: Archer808

I'm Sorry! I let my contributor subscription run out and didn't realize it. I am paying penance by going from bronze to gold membership and I will PIF the following: One new stick of ARKO (let's face it, everyone needs to try this fantastic performing soap.) A blade sampler to include: Two...

Last Post By: polishaver Today, 09:15 AM Go to last post
    breadstick

Red Wings Iron Ranger boots?

Thread Starter: breadstick

I saw these today online and fell in love with them, but no local Red Wings dealers have them in stock for me to see. I love them so much I am considering a blind buy (which is HUGE for me because they are expensive). Does anyone have these and how do you like them? Pictures would be great, also.

Last Post By: jumper Today, 09:14 AM Go to last post
    HolmerJ

My grandfathers Belgian Blue.

Thread Starter: HolmerJ

My grandfather passed away several years ago and I still miss him dearly. I was digging around in some boxes full of his things my mom had and found several of his whetstones. Several are Belgain Blues but one in particular jumped out at me. He carried this one friggen EVERYWHERE! I told my mom...

Last Post By: Slash McCoy Today, 09:13 AM Go to last post
    brucered

Paladin Shave Brushes

Thread Starter: brucered

As many of you know, B&B's own Ken @Chiefbroom is now up at running at "Dark Holler Design Works" and is producing some wonderful looking Paladin Brushes. I figured it was time we had a Paladin Brushes thread to showcase the brushes that are on order, have arrived or details on the brush you are...

Last Post By: Nolimit Today, 09:13 AM Go to last post
    Tea-bott5000

Speick stick is the Arko alternative

Thread Starter: Tea-bott5000

This might not be novel information, but for those people out there that don't care for the smell of Arko (I'm not among them, I love every aspect of the stuff), you should try the Speick stick. As always, with everything around here, YMMV, but I wanted to create a little soapbox thread so I could...

Last Post By: Tea-bott5000 Today, 09:09 AM Go to last post
    GlennConti

EBAY DIGEST: Interesting Shaving Related Recent Sales Recap

Thread Starter: GlennConti

There are lots of sales on ebay that are of interest to wet shavers. I thought I would create a place where people could post about recently closed sales or current BIN listings. This is a place were you would post about out-of-the-ordinary things you find on ebay. If we post about the non-standard...

Last Post By: tonich Today, 09:08 AM Go to last post
    speas

No guard DE?

Thread Starter: speas

I saw this on etsy - perhaps its been posted previously but I couldnt find it. It has the "industry leading open strait razor head" (hah). I wonder how many folks pick this up thinking its a standard DE and cant make it work. ...

Last Post By: Tony_M Today, 09:07 AM Go to last post
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.