• redrako

There is no available content written by redrako
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

musicman1951

Antica Barbieria Colla

Thread Starter: musicman1951

I usually use creams, and usually Castle Forbes. In a post I mentioned that I thought cream and soap gave an equal shave. One of my B&B brothers (memory is not my long suit) suggested that was because I hadn't tried a top tier soap yet. Well, that was true - so I ordered a puck of ABC. My...

Last Post By: hrfdez Today, 10:52 AM Go to last post
    nffclsr

FIFA is anyone really surprised by recent events?

Thread Starter: nffclsr

http://www.itv.com/news/update/2015-05-27/jack-warner-took-10m-in-bribes-from-south-africa-to-host-2010-world-cup/ I remember sitting in a hotel room in Nottingham waiting for the official announcement of where the world cup finals would be held in the future, and being sure England would be...

Last Post By: franz Today, 10:52 AM Go to last post
    Abula

Where can i buy Martin de Candre

Thread Starter: Abula

Hi, Im wondering if you guys could give me some options into where to buy martin de candre, i really want to try it, but OldTownShaving uses Stats as their web buying page, which doesn't allow to place Guatemala as a Country on the billing address, nor it takes Paypal (as i have bought in other...

Last Post By: kansaskyle Today, 10:52 AM Go to last post
    Pordybeer

a mystery hone :D

Thread Starter: Pordybeer

Hi all ! I found a hone online and bought it for 10 euro, i have no idea if it will be useable for razor but it seems pretty smooth. Its was dug up at some kind of archeology dig or something :001_smile. I made some before pictures and pictures after i gave it a good wash and scrub (wet pics).

Last Post By: SliceOfLife Today, 10:51 AM Go to last post
    aephilli

Remember that old barber's book a while.

Thread Starter: aephilli

... back that said to treat a strop with urine? Well, today I sanded some strops and the spot where a great big drop of sweat fell on one is smoothing up faster than the rest of it as I bone and oil it. Maybe the salts and acids help cure the leather?

Last Post By: aephilli Today, 10:50 AM Go to last post
    Charlie NJ

EXPEC cream, is it worth it? Absolutely

Thread Starter: Charlie NJ

I broke down and dropped 50.00 for Expec shaving cream. Now I'm not frugal when it comes to my shaving stuff, I enjoy it and spent plenty on my razors and brushes but never this much on shaving cream. All I can say is WOW, this stuff is without question the very best shave I have ever had. Very...

Last Post By: Royalpar1 Today, 10:50 AM Go to last post
    Jinx18

Strop Shoppe Soaps

Thread Starter: Jinx18

How is the performance and scents on Strop Shoppe soaps? I remember them being really popular but I haven't heard much in awhile.

Last Post By: DonShavington Today, 10:50 AM Go to last post
    chevyguy1982

Pinaud Clubman has hit the spot!

Thread Starter: chevyguy1982

Since joining this awesome forum, I have read a ton of threads about Pinaud Clubman AS and always wondered if it was as good as everyone says. So while I was at a local Walgreen store I saw it on the shelf and decided to pull the trigger and get some. This stuff is great! In the past I had been...

Last Post By: dpittman70 Today, 10:49 AM Go to last post
    Gig103

Brush becomes prickly over time?

Thread Starter: Gig103

I have had my Mühle rosegold brush (purchased from AoS) for about 18 months. Lately I started to get some irritation that at first I figured was a soap, especially because I noticed it with new soaps, and after a day of a bunch of test lathers. But I tried a tried and true soap and still had some...

Last Post By: franz Today, 10:49 AM Go to last post
    horvy

The Yardley bowl is finally done

Thread Starter: horvy

So after a bit of roaming around the local antique shops this weekend and finding a few nice things, I finally got around to getting the Yardley bowl ready to use. Before shots: After shots:

Last Post By: horvy Today, 10:48 AM Go to last post
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.