• redrako

There is no available content written by redrako
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

DonnieBoy

Weird Shave With Derby Blade Today

Thread Starter: DonnieBoy

So I'm still going through the sampler pack of blades I bought. The pack I have the most of are the Derby blades. Here's why. I remember the first one I used had a lot of tug and pull. Had to make like 4-5 passes to get a smooth shave. Pretty sure I ditched it after one shave and chalked it up...

Last Post By: takisg Today, 04:37 PM Go to last post
    redshell23

Wet shaving is for losers

Thread Starter: redshell23

Haha JUST KIDDING! Just wanted to see who I could hook with that line. Greetings everyone! My name is Red and I'm new to this site, so I'm officially checking in with you. If you've come across this post, I hope you're prepared to read a bit, as I'm a bit chatty when it comes to writing. What...

Last Post By: ackvil Today, 04:37 PM Go to last post
    coase

Nickel over brass razors

Thread Starter: coase

Can someone explain to me how come Parker can make a nickel over brass TTO that's reasonably priced, yet no one seems to make moderately priced all nickel over brass 3 piece razors? Why is that? In modern razors, I either see Zamak/pot metal/aluminum heads or all stainless steel in the luxury...

Last Post By: tankerjohn Today, 04:36 PM Go to last post
    Vaporgt

Ikon 102 slant head ordered.

Thread Starter: Vaporgt

Well I ordered the ikon slant 102 head and special edition handle. Can wait to try it out.

Last Post By: cricket203 Today, 04:35 PM Go to last post
    Legion

Pin-up girls from your youth. (Keep it PG, gents)

Thread Starter: Legion

I was putting some new films on my want list for the DVD rental club thing which I am a member of. I came across the film Elvira, mistress of the dark. Wow, I had totally forgotten about her, and as a teen in the late eighties, with somewhat goth tendencies, a fair amount of my bedroom wall...

Last Post By: shave4NPS Today, 04:35 PM Go to last post
    Brianskeet

New Belt sander for the budget minded

Thread Starter: Brianskeet

I have wanted one for a long time, but the prices always scared me off. Picked this up at Lowes and they took off 10% for military. Not nearly the level of some of our restorers, but for a guy with not much room and not much money I am liking it pretty well. 4X36 belt, 8 inch disc. The set up was...

Last Post By: totorlekiller Today, 04:33 PM Go to last post
    tylerdavies

I received a new tub of TOBS in the mail today.

Thread Starter: tylerdavies

This will be my first tub of premium shave soap since moving to wet shaving (one month!) So I ordered TOBS St Jermyn due to it's pretty great value and the fact that I think I will prefer creams to soaps (I've been using VDH so far and samples from Wet Shave Club) I opened the package...

Last Post By: ironfist Today, 04:33 PM Go to last post
    alishock

Polsilver Irritation

Thread Starter: alishock

Morning all, Having read the review thread on the various Polsilver blades I was under the impression that they might be a bit of a game changer. My experience is somewhat different, I have used them twice now, two different blades with both Bluebeard and Proraso Green creams. And Shave...

Last Post By: takisg Today, 04:33 PM Go to last post
    docholliday77

My 97 day challenge

Thread Starter: docholliday77

All right, y'all. I've been lurking here for a while and it's time I threw down the gauntlet. I'm going on a cruise at the end of January. You know how you hear those stories about everybody getting sick on a cruise and the whole vacation is spent puking? It always gets blamed on norovirus. The...

Last Post By: dabrock Today, 04:31 PM Go to last post
    Maxime D.

The Old Spice scent gone?

Thread Starter: Maxime D.

Hi there, a few weeks ago I ordered 2 tubes of Old Spice Original Shaving cream from a seller in India. The package arrived I was eager to smell the spicy scent that I like so much but, when I opened them, the stuff was as scentless as Nivea cream : / Could it be a bad batch or did they ditched...

Last Post By: ironfist Today, 04:31 PM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.