• redrako

There is no available content written by redrako
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

shave/brush

The shaving brush is what makes shaving most enjoyable.

Thread Starter: shave/brush

My nephew was using a straight razor to shave with. He also used regular bar soap to make lather with his hands. Then I talked him into buying a nice shave brush. After he used the shave brush instead of his hands to make lather, he said it made his shaving experience 4 times more enjoyable. ...

Last Post By: coonskinner Today, 06:01 AM Go to last post
    bananhunden

First shave with a regular flare tip Super Speed

Thread Starter: bananhunden

I've had one lying around for a few months but I never got around to cleaning it and trying it out. I mean, with all of those high end Aristocrats, FB's, Sheratons etc. why would I bother with the lowly Super Speed? I mean, why settle for a mild razor when aggression wins the day? I...

Last Post By: BSAGuy Today, 06:01 AM Go to last post
    noahpictures

Honing 101

Thread Starter: noahpictures

Please share your basic honing tips here to take the mystery out of the process for members that are learning to hone. I'll go first. I found the following two photos by B&B member Seraphim (Craig) educational. The two photos demonstrate how pressure affects the same piece of chalk when...

Last Post By: HonerSimpson Today, 06:00 AM Go to last post
    ColdMeatJelly

Fatboy v Futur

Thread Starter: ColdMeatJelly

Does anyone own both of them? Logic states the Futur should have modern technology on its side to be the superior razor between the two but all one hears is Fatboy is tops. I would like to hear the what owners think before I buy either one. Nostalgia not counting, of course. If I start collecting,...

Last Post By: TonyJ Today, 06:00 AM Go to last post
    Behike54

Preparing for my first SR shave

Thread Starter: Behike54

The AUST is practically yelling at this point to be let off the chain! :lol: Anyway, I realized that despite all the vids and reading I have been doing, I am not sure if I should have 1 or 2-3 days worth of beard growth? I know the SR with plow through anything, but I am thinking about which is...

Last Post By: emt88 Today, 06:00 AM Go to last post
    WithTheGrain

Time to admit it

Thread Starter: WithTheGrain

Anyone else starting to get antsy looking for the 2014 LE pipe hints?

Last Post By: Senshi Today, 05:59 AM Go to last post
    itsdavetime

Proraso. Which one?

Thread Starter: itsdavetime

I've been reading this forum for a while and enjoy all of the reviews, tips, etc.. Currently I used Kiehls Blue Eagle shave cream and it works good for me. I have no irritation from it at all (although I have to shave every other day since I have pretty sensitive skin when shaving too often). ...

Last Post By: Refuge Today, 05:58 AM Go to last post
    TankCommander1554

Need a new wallet

Thread Starter: TankCommander1554

I'm considering a new wallet and have been looking at Saddleback, Popov, and Castello DaVarg. I'd really like to buy American, but I'm having a really hard time ignoring Saddleback's ID wallet. Any thoughts?

Last Post By: tlentz Today, 05:55 AM Go to last post
    mikelz777

What is a moderately aggressive vintage razor?

Thread Starter: mikelz777

I was wondering what vintage razors out there are moderately aggressive razors. By moderately aggressive I'm thinking more aggressive than a Tech, Super Speed, EJ DE89 but less aggressive than Fatip OC or a Cadet OC or maybe just short of the aggressiveness of a slant.

Last Post By: nuclearblast Today, 05:55 AM Go to last post
    mdevine

SOTD "British Brushes" Theme Week 21-27 July 2014

Thread Starter: mdevine

Gentlemen, I'm back from vacation and ready for a week featuring your favorite British brushes. I decided to go with the brush that performs far better than expected for its small size, the Wee Scot. Wee Scot Arko Rocket HD/ Super Iridium

Last Post By: Suntzu Today, 05:54 AM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.