• redrako

There is no available content written by redrako
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

97Widerider

My new UGLY NEW !

Thread Starter: 97Widerider

Well, I told myself I would NEVER buy one of these regardless of the hype on them. I do not need one nor is my beard growth every in need of an aggressive razor. I have been using a shimmed Tech (2 actually) and have been very pleased with the results. I got this for $20.00 shipped. Yes it...

Last Post By: ZinZan Today, 04:50 PM Go to last post
    Rasputin

PIF For New Shavers

Thread Starter: Rasputin

I've been wet shaving now for a little over 6 months, and this forum has taught me a lot from proper preparation, to different techniques to use. Along the way, I've managed to be selected for 2 PIFs that really helped me out, and now its my turn to give back. This PIF is open to all new...

Last Post By: Captain Murphy Today, 04:50 PM Go to last post
    imatabor

Gillette NEW Disassembly/Reassembly w/ before and after photos

Thread Starter: imatabor

Lately there have been quite a few threads on disassembling various razors. Our very our Captain Murphy has started threads on the Fatboy, the Slim and Open Comb TTO. These threads have been very educational. Yet I am surprised that one of the most beloved razors has been neglected, The NEW. With...

Last Post By: Captain Murphy Today, 04:49 PM Go to last post
    DoomedCargo

Newbie to DE shaving.

Thread Starter: DoomedCargo

Hello everyone. So this is my first time posting. So I'll start with a little back story before my question. I am a military member who has received a shaving waiver ( which I don't like having ) because I get such bad razor burn and ingrown hairs on my neck when I shave with cartridges. I...

Last Post By: xxvaleria Today, 04:48 PM Go to last post
    Rockminer

What do you hope the 2014 LE fountain pen will be?

Thread Starter: Rockminer

Ladies and Gents of the nib: Now that the auction for breast cancer is over, some of you might be feeling a little let down. Maybe you wanted a Nib item and were unable to bid high enough, or maybe you feel like the excitement of the auction is gone and you're looking for something to lift your...

Last Post By: Rockminer Today, 04:47 PM Go to last post
    fernieite

Correct '59 red tip case and blades?

Thread Starter: fernieite

Hi guys, I'll be looking for a proper case and blade dispenser for my '59 red-tip Super Speed. Is this what I should be looking for? Do they have "HEAVY" on the top of the case as well? Thanks.

Last Post By: fernieite Today, 04:46 PM Go to last post
    mikeal

First Badger PIF

Thread Starter: mikeal

Hi. This is my first time doing this. This site has done so much for me. It has introduced me to a hobby that has brought me great pleasure. Over the past year or so members here have made me feel welcome and helped and given me gifts. Now it's my turn to pay it forward. I don't have...

Last Post By: Jairow Today, 04:45 PM Go to last post
    Herk

Razor Blade Shelf Life

Thread Starter: Herk

I found a handful of razor blades in my wife's grandparent's house as well as a Schick Injector G and a Unused Mint Gillette New. There are also a couple new packages of injector blades that I assume are 20-30 years old. The blades are not corroded but I have to assume that the blades have...

Last Post By: Herk Today, 04:45 PM Go to last post
    beginish

What's Your Brush Today?

Thread Starter: beginish

Rooney Heritage Victorian bowl lathering Cade Soap

Last Post By: godlike Today, 04:44 PM Go to last post
    SteveE1959

Gillette Slim

Thread Starter: SteveE1959

I'm a proud owner of two Slims now, just won my second in the auction. It's slowly becoming my go to razor. I do like the adjustable aspect, but it's the longer handle and the weight that makes my shaves better. Any other Slim owners out there?

Last Post By: Boge Today, 04:44 PM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.