• redrako

There is no available content written by redrako
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Jarick

Tale of Two Truefitts (Rooney and Vulfix?

Thread Starter: Jarick

Recently got a couple Truefitt & Hill Wellington medium brushes off the BST. It's interesting because they have the same handle type and general size (24mm knot x 48-50mm loft) as well as being "super" badger brushes, but it seems they are made by two different companies. My guess is the older...

Last Post By: Jarick Today, 02:24 PM Go to last post
    bsimon

Custom Blade

Thread Starter: bsimon

Gents, I'm looking to get a custom made Straight razor and was hoping for some suggestions. I'm a C-130 pilot and I wanted a blade modeled after the C-130 4 blade prop, and the scales to look like the Navy C-130T dark gray skin. Thanks!

Last Post By: Seraphim Today, 02:22 PM Go to last post
    kansaskyle

PIF (sign-up before 9/8/2015) - Gillette Sheraton

Thread Starter: kansaskyle

Last Christmas, TheVez2 gifted me a user-grade Gillette Sheraton that I think is from 1937. It was part of the Mr. Bingle gift exchange. I tried it out several times, and I decided to go with a milder razor. As this was a gift, I would like to keep it in the B&B community so some other...

Last Post By: arthurdl Today, 02:21 PM Go to last post
    Porgy Tirebiter

Nfl 2015

Thread Starter: Porgy Tirebiter

I may as well start this and get it over with right now... The NFL season is about to start and already my Redskins are doing everything possible to bloody kill me. RGIII is left in a meaningless pre-season game far too long, and ends up getting a concussion. Way to go, O-Line. And this time I...

Last Post By: MicBaldy Today, 02:20 PM Go to last post
    bluemantra

What Aftershave did you use today?

Thread Starter: bluemantra

I used Penhaligon's English Fern AS to celebrate St. Patricks Day.

Last Post By: volsquackhead Today, 02:19 PM Go to last post
    Devonmoonshire

Boar Brush Question?

Thread Starter: Devonmoonshire

I received this Awesome Looking Omega Boar Brush today with the Incredible PIF for Active duty in the General Shaving Discussion section and I have never ever used a Boar Hair Brush before. Is there anything different that I need to know before I use this as it does seem to be very very stiff. ...

Last Post By: nick_s Today, 02:18 PM Go to last post
    Jerry Stark

Do you have a credo to live by?

Thread Starter: Jerry Stark

Everyone needs a credo to live by. This one is mine. Webb Wilder- Last of the full grown men.

Last Post By: MicBaldy Today, 02:18 PM Go to last post
    timplu

Soaps/balms for fall/winter

Thread Starter: timplu

Hey guys! As summer winds down, I'm looking to grab some soaps and balms for the winter months. I'm looking for soaps that are a bit warmer, something that's spicy like a bay rum or something woodsy. Below is what I'm thinking of picking up. Soaps: Dr. Jon's Classic (I know it's probably...

Last Post By: LDW68 Today, 02:13 PM Go to last post
    TimmyBoston

What Are You Reading?

Thread Starter: TimmyBoston

There is a very large amount of avid readers on this board, very many of us thirst for knowledge. What book or books are you reading right now? What are you finding stimulating? What would you recommend to others?

Last Post By: pmaster Today, 02:13 PM Go to last post
    August West

4711 Eau de Cologne

Thread Starter: August West

Been using this as of late. Very refreshing and fleeting. It goes on a strong "bitter orange" that fades rather quickly and on my person dries down to a clean, soapy rose that last for two hours. Would like to hear more from you Gents. It is certainly different than the after shave.

Last Post By: TheVez2 Today, 02:13 PM Go to last post
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.