• Legion

There is no available content written by Legion
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

celestino

SOTD Free Week: May 23 - 29, 2016

Thread Starter: celestino

Free Week Theme Welcome to a new week, everyone! We will continue another week of posting any photos that you so choose. Feel free to be as creative as you would like. I am starting this thread a bit earlier than usual as I have a dinner party to attend, so I'll leave last week's thread...

Last Post By: AnotherChef Today, 08:13 PM Go to last post
    jmann8686

Anybody else commute to work via pedal bike.

Thread Starter: jmann8686

Just like the title says. Anybody else commuting to work via pedal bike. If so what do you commute on and how far. My commute is 12 miles each way. Luckily I have about 5 miles of bike path that I get to ride on. There are only two bad traffic areas I have to ride in. Luckily they are short and...

Last Post By: jmann8686 Today, 08:12 PM Go to last post
    play

I'm in love with Voskhod

Thread Starter: play

Today I picked Voskhod out of my sampler pack. First time I ever used this blade. I use my EJ89 every time I try any new brand blade for the first time. So many things happened for the first time today. I never thought I would be blown away by a DE blade. In a nutshell it felt like using a GEM...

Last Post By: DabblinRazors Today, 08:11 PM Go to last post
    Fatestorm

Talk me into my next expensive badger brush.

Thread Starter: Fatestorm

Hey all. I've found that collecting shaving brushes is probably my favorite part of this hobby, other than the fragrances. Do I need any more brushes? No, not in the least; at this point I realize it's sheer luxury. But for whatever reason, brushes are where my eye lingers, and I wonder if...

Last Post By: Fatestorm Today, 08:11 PM Go to last post
    Stevenboney

Shave at night or in the morning?

Thread Starter: Stevenboney

Just curious on your thoughts on shaving in the evening instead of the morning. I tend to find it better in the evenings where more time is available for me. Steve

Last Post By: HexChrome Today, 08:11 PM Go to last post
    Balj86

What's your soap for today?

Thread Starter: Balj86

Theres a long thread on "Whats your Brush for today...?". Don't know if it's been created for shaving soap, but it's worth a shot :biggrin1:! Today I used the almight "MWF!" What did you guys use?

Last Post By: Dools Today, 08:10 PM Go to last post
    tlentz

I think Gillette is on to us

Thread Starter: tlentz

So I don't know if this has been brought up on here but much to my wife's dismay I stopped in to 2 (yes 2) Art of Shaving stores yesterday. While in one the person slipped up and mentioned that Gillette had a new DE razor coming out in the next few weeks. I convinced the clerk to tell me more and...

Last Post By: jdswoops Today, 08:10 PM Go to last post
    WestofHollywood

Barbasol Brisk vs. Skin Bracer

Thread Starter: WestofHollywood

I started with Barbasol Brisk and just assumed Skin Bracer was probably at least slightly superior. But after getting Skin Bracer I discovered that I like Brisk a lot better. At least for me Brisk makes my face feel better and has a more full robust fragrance. Thank goodness CVS (and I assume some...

Last Post By: GUYGARR Today, 08:09 PM Go to last post
    DoctorShavegood

Mess Hall Food Drive 2016

Thread Starter: DoctorShavegood

Mess Hall Food Drive 2016 We are taking a break from the Mess Hall Group Cookout for June. Instead we are having a food drive. I hope many of you will join in. It is very easy and simple for all of you to donate food to your local area food banks. Simply gather your food items, place them in a...

Last Post By: AnotherChef Today, 08:07 PM Go to last post
    Nick Styptic

The Boxing Thread

Thread Starter: Nick Styptic

This is your place to discuss all aspects of the Sweet Science. Whether you are an active boxer,amateur or pro,trainer or corner man, or are an active fan like myself. Let us know your thoughts on the influence of Premier Boxing Champions ( Al Hayman ) broadcasts on Showtime and HBO . Your...

Last Post By: Nick Styptic Today, 08:07 PM Go to last post
Image Gallery provided by DragonByte Gallery (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.