• Legion

There is no available content written by Legion
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

DCRIII

What scuttle/mug/lather bowl did you use today?

Thread Starter: DCRIII

So everyone, what scuttle, mug, or lather bowl did you use today? Please show them off and share those awesome pictures we all know you have. Here is mine that I had custom made for me almost a year ago by a local pottery maker. Not the biggest out there, but it works. Prior to being...

Last Post By: adamchur Today, 12:53 AM Go to last post
    FloridaCreekIndian

New Member Check-In From Pensacola

Thread Starter: FloridaCreekIndian

Fairly new to wet shaving but it has definitely changed my outlook on being a daily shaver. I actually now look forward to performing this daily ritual and trying to decide which soap, brush, and razor to use. This is definitely an addictive hobby/necessity and I am glad I found this website as I...

Last Post By: adamchur Today, 12:50 AM Go to last post
    kmike20

New member Check in from Illinois

Thread Starter: kmike20

New member here, just ordered my first beginner straight razor set got it on ebay for $38 shipped...planning to upgrade things as I go along and learn the process... Have a nice day guys. https://www.amazon.com/~Shave-Shaving-Straight-Shave-Network/dp/B00LWPWOVK

Last Post By: adamchur Today, 12:50 AM Go to last post
    Justlikemygrandad

New entry from the UK

Thread Starter: Justlikemygrandad

Jus joined the forums. I've tried de shaving once before but gave up due to razor burn. Back again for a proper try and it's going better. Much better now that I've gone to a soap not the canned stuff. I don't know what razor I use, it was a gift and has no apparent branding. Just a funky blue...

Last Post By: adamchur Today, 12:49 AM Go to last post
    Webbo

Ultimate blade bank?

Thread Starter: Webbo

Whover renovates the bathroom in 30 years can clear it out

Last Post By: sky pilot 83 Today, 12:48 AM Go to last post
    mycarver

Robeson Hammered Tang

Thread Starter: mycarver

I needed another razor to work on so I could shave last nite. Well that's my excuse to keep working on my collection and I'm sticking with it. So I rooted around my piles and drawers like a pig in search of a truffle when I came across this piece. An interesting razor that didn't need too much ....

Last Post By: mycarver Today, 12:42 AM Go to last post
    thejarred

Catie's Bubbles - Saturday Morning

Thread Starter: thejarred

Hello B&B, If any of you can help me track down Catie's Bubbles I'd greatly appreciate it. I did a quick Google and couldn't see any for sale; furthermore, I think a site said it was discontinued. Now my inner fatty needs this, I love the smell of food. Maybe something similar?

Last Post By: thejarred Today, 12:41 AM Go to last post
    frank85

Watch Ya Wearing

Thread Starter: frank85

It's Friday the 13th Watch ya wearing :biggrin: here are some crappy shots of my ORIS TT1 DIVER TITAN WATCH :thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1:

Last Post By: adamchur Today, 12:41 AM Go to last post
    AABCDS

Brush (See Post #4012)

Thread Starter: AABCDS

:a50::a50: Step right up and gather around everyone! The B&B Essential Brush is back. :a50::a50: It's my pleasure to announce the rebirth of the Badger & Blade Essential brush. This time, it will be boar instead of badger. These brushes are not limited editions; they will be continuously...

Last Post By: thejarred Today, 12:39 AM Go to last post
    Mad Man

Edwin Jagger preshave cream vs Proraso preshave

Thread Starter: Mad Man

Gents! Have searched for same but cannot find any objective comparisons. I'm a Proraso pre fan and it's a BAU product but I'm investigating more natural and paraben free products. If someone has tried BOTH can objectively comment I'd be very grateful. And the happiest of holidays to you!

Last Post By: nova Today, 12:35 AM Go to last post
Image Gallery provided by DragonByte Gallery (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.