• Legion

There is no available content written by Legion
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

AtreyuOcampo

What's your TOP favorite television shows? Let's find great TV to watch

Thread Starter: AtreyuOcampo

Was just wondering how many shows am I not currently watching, simply cause I haven't heard of them. With so many countries/channels to choose shows from, it's really easy to not hear or not know of certain shows often and one can get lost in the TV land. So here's my list of my current favorite...

Last Post By: auk1124 Today, 07:24 PM Go to last post
    ZackP

Went cartridge/disposable near the end

Thread Starter: ZackP

Used the tech tonight and I just could get the hairs under the neck to cut. nothing would work. Even the "Gillette" slide. It was ridiculous. So I looked around and found some Bic 3-blade disposables. It got most of it and I have less irritation than if I used the DE :lol: I also have like little...

Last Post By: ZackP Today, 07:23 PM Go to last post
    panther308

Select Coticule

Thread Starter: panther308

Gentlemen, I have been using a straight(s) for about 10 months and have really enjoyed it and also have honed several razors of mine from bevel on up for me as well as several others, I am quite sure I am no where near where you guys are at on honing but am thinking about trying a coticule, I...

Last Post By: panther308 Today, 07:23 PM Go to last post
    kansaskyle

PIF (sign-up before 9/8/2015) - Gillette Sheraton

Thread Starter: kansaskyle

Last Christmas, TheVez2 gifted me a user-grade Gillette Sheraton that I think is from 1937. It was part of the Mr. Bingle gift exchange. I tried it out several times, and I decided to go with a milder razor. As this was a gift, I would like to keep it in the B&B community so some other...

Last Post By: Alon666 Today, 07:23 PM Go to last post
    dfoulk

Thinking about starting a soap sample passaround box - signups

Thread Starter: dfoulk

All, I stared a thread called http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/456539-Thinking-about-starting-a-soap-sample-passaround-box-any-interest and this is the signup for that passaround. I got quite a bit of interest in this and it's at the point where I'm going to start taking names for...

Last Post By: tclobaugh Today, 07:21 PM Go to last post
    imatabor

2015 B&B Bingo: Safety Razor Edition

Thread Starter: imatabor

Welcome to the Fifth Edition of B&B Bingo. If you missed any of the first 4 rounds, please check them out HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE The Topic: Safety Razors and Blades! This is a B&B Sanctioned game. To be eligible to play - You must: Abide by the B&B Terms of Usage, at all times ...

Last Post By: imatabor Today, 07:21 PM Go to last post
    ouch

Oddball steaks

Thread Starter: ouch

We have a lot of steak threads on the site- best steak, how to cook a steak, best inexpensive steak, best sauce or preparation for steak, etc. For this thread I would like to concentrate on some gems that usually find there way into the grinder either by dearth of interest, difficulty of...

Last Post By: Toothpick Today, 07:18 PM Go to last post
    fl_guy

Above the Tie - Above the Crowd

Thread Starter: fl_guy

Before I begin my review of the ATT safety razor system, let me say I am not a shill or in anyway connected to the company or its owner. In fact I have never met or spoken directly to the owner Stan H. I have exchanged some emails with him this year related to his stainless razors, and what I can...

Last Post By: Tulkinghorn Today, 07:17 PM Go to last post
    August West

Bay Rum Traditional Haiku Contest

Thread Starter: August West

This stuff is pretty darn hard to find in The United States. I happen to have a few bottles stashed away, so I decided to offer a bottle to the lucky winner of my "Bay Rum Traditional Haiku Contest". Simply post a traditional haiku expressing your love for this storied elixir. Sorry rest...

Last Post By: August West Today, 07:16 PM Go to last post
    WVHDRyder

So,tell me about Suavecito Pomades

Thread Starter: WVHDRyder

Hey guys,looking for some feedback on Suavecito pomades.Wanting to try something other than the mass produced products in the local chain stores.Suavecito pomades seem to be the one product that surfaces the most in reviews and discussions.I sport a skin fade undercut sometimes slicked straight...

Last Post By: WVHDRyder Today, 07:15 PM Go to last post
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.