• brian1g

There is no available content written by brian1g
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Senshi

Tobacquisitions for July 2015

Thread Starter: Senshi

Well we're past the half way point of 2015 and some of you fine people have come up with excellent goodies. With temperatures rising, some of us need to sit out back with cold drink in hand and delicous leaf. What are you adding to your salvo?

Last Post By: WithTheGrain Today, 04:26 PM Go to last post
    jzuzphreek

2015 B&B Bingo: The Great Outdoors Edition

Thread Starter: jzuzphreek

Welcome to the FOURTH Edition of B&B Bingo. If you missed any of the first 3 rounds, please check them out HERE, HERE, and HERE. The Topic: The Great Outdoors! This is a B&B Sanctioned game. To be eligible to play - You must: Abide by the B&B Terms of Usage, at all times Be a member in...

Last Post By: TheVez2 Today, 04:26 PM Go to last post
    FireDragon76

razorpit review

Thread Starter: FireDragon76

I have this gadget called a Razorpit. It's basically a kind of silicone strop and razor holder for cartridge and disposable razors. I have been using it for about a week with a Gilette Guard and my wife's Venus. It is supposed to clean the razor blades and "sharpen" them. You put shave...

Last Post By: engrsaks Today, 04:24 PM Go to last post
    DoctorShavegood

KowaBunga Chili

Thread Starter: DoctorShavegood

Stay tuned for a new chili recipe. It's not my usual modus operandi. If you can guess what I'm doing specifically by using the BBQ pit (not propane) then there might be a bottle of BBQ sauce in it for the winner. Guess as many times as you like.

Last Post By: cleanshaved Today, 04:23 PM Go to last post
    fl_guy

Above the Tie - Above the Crowd

Thread Starter: fl_guy

Before I begin my review of the ATT safety razor system, let me say I am not a shill or in anyway connected to the company or its owner. In fact I have never met or spoken directly to the owner Stan H. I have exchanged some emails with him this year related to his stainless razors, and what I can...

Last Post By: sir_mike Today, 04:21 PM Go to last post
    Jimsr

Which open comb razor?

Thread Starter: Jimsr

I currently use a Schick Krona, but I'm thinking of trying an open comb razor. I tend to like milder razors and was wondering, which do you gents prefer, a Parker open comb or a Fatip grande ow piccolo?

Last Post By: DastardlyDan Today, 04:21 PM Go to last post
    peders

Give yourself a nice haircut

Thread Starter: peders

I'm new here and first post. Lately I've been cutting my own hair with clippers to about 3-4mm all over. It's been really nice to be able to keep it tight and tidy by myself and I try to get it done almost every week and also keep the neckline shaved(with straight razor :001_smile) every...

Last Post By: deoxy4 Today, 04:20 PM Go to last post
    HansSb

Arko Shave Stick - Can't Get it Slick - Help!

Thread Starter: HansSb

I've been using the Arko shave stick for a while, but only recently began concentrating on making good lather. I've squished the stick into a small jar and I now load the soap onto my brush that way. No matter what I do, I don't get a slick lather. I get a full, thick, yogurt-like lather but it...

Last Post By: Nick Styptic Today, 04:19 PM Go to last post
    raccoonandbrush

DMT 325 lapping stone or Norton lapping stone?

Thread Starter: raccoonandbrush

I was originally planning on getting Norton's lapping stone to use on the Norton 4K/8K. I was thinking, if I decide to get another hone that isn't a Norton, wouldn't I have to get a different lapper? So now I just thought of the DMT 325 stone. I was wondering if I could use the DMT 325 on different...

Last Post By: sir_mike Today, 04:19 PM Go to last post
    Sprzout

Stretching a cartridge shave.

Thread Starter: Sprzout

I was talking with my dad the other day about wet shaving, and how both the wife and I have switched over to DE razors. My dad looked at us with incredulity and asked why. "Dad, honestly, it's cheaper and I get a better shave." "Really? How often are you throwing out your old blades? Gotta...

Last Post By: engrsaks Today, 04:16 PM Go to last post
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.