• brian1g

There is no available content written by brian1g
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

augusto

No matter what I use.I still come back to cremo cream

Thread Starter: augusto

It whips thick and is slick. My neck is really sensitive and does a wonderful job. The only thing that bothers me is the scent. I am not a fan of it. I know they now have a coconut and a new menthol based but I don't like coconut and menthol I already have one. I sent an email to their company...

Last Post By: augusto Today, 01:44 PM Go to last post
    Wcoppage

What Hair Products Did You Use Today?

Thread Starter: Wcoppage

It seems that all other sub forums have this topic. There has been so many people talking about pomades and other hair products, so I thought we could get a thread going. This way we can also see some new products. Today I went back to groom and clean. It has been awhile. I forgot it kept my...

Last Post By: SciTX Today, 01:44 PM Go to last post
    tchip13

Purchased some Lilac Vegetal

Thread Starter: tchip13

So my wife wanted to drag me downtown to Circle Centre Mall in Indy on Saturday. I agreed to go because Red's Classic Barbershop is just a couple blocks away and I figured to spend some cash in there. I went in looking for some Pinaud Vanilla, I have been wanting to try that for some time but when...

Last Post By: Blaidth Today, 01:42 PM Go to last post
    paydepst

What are you listening to?

Thread Starter: paydepst

Hope there isn't another thread like this one already! This week I've been listening to the finest export to come out of Canada since Moosehead lager... Snakes and Arrows by the YYZed lads... RUSH

Last Post By: novice Today, 01:42 PM Go to last post
    legrandfromage

Anyone have or getting a Fuji XPro2?

Thread Starter: legrandfromage

Last year I got a Fuji X100T to try out as a travel/carry camera. Eccentricities aside, I really like it: small, comfortable to use and best of all, great image quality. I bought the camera versus an XE2 because I wanted the combo OVF/EVF and was concerned that if I bought the one with...

Last Post By: Legion Today, 01:40 PM Go to last post
    phantom00

Rockwell S6 First Impressions

Thread Starter: phantom00

I ordered a Rockwell S6 razor after their Kickstarter campaign was over. I ordered it from their website instead. This is a second batch of razors with initial finish problems resolved. Well, I received my Rockwell S6 today just before my morning shave. The package is very nice consisting of a tin...

Last Post By: MuhleShaver Today, 01:36 PM Go to last post
    Joakim_Nicander

What can I learn from this?

Thread Starter: Joakim_Nicander

I picked up a Joseph Elliot near wedge as a side deal when buying another straight. Today I checked it out and gave it the first hone. Since I'm still learning I'm very conservative so I didn't go with a full bevel set. Short time on a 2000 stone then all the way to strop. I noticed during...

Last Post By: Joakim_Nicander Today, 01:35 PM Go to last post
    BigFoot

Safety Razor Acquisition Thread.

Thread Starter: BigFoot

From now on let's try to post all new acquisitions in this thread. That way everyone will be able to easily find them. :001_tt1:

Last Post By: Graydog Today, 01:34 PM Go to last post
    Slash McCoy

Happy Mardi Gras!

Thread Starter: Slash McCoy

Two minutes ago, at the stroke of midnight, the final day of the Carnival season began: Mardi Gras. Came early this year. For all you Yankees and Furriners, Mardi Gras is the day before Ash Wednesday on the Catholic calendar. As Wednesday begins the 40 days of Lent. Mardi Gras, literally Fat...

Last Post By: bamafan64 Today, 01:33 PM Go to last post
    TimmyBoston

What Are You Reading?

Thread Starter: TimmyBoston

There is a very large amount of avid readers on this board, very many of us thirst for knowledge. What book or books are you reading right now? What are you finding stimulating? What would you recommend to others?

Last Post By: novice Today, 01:33 PM Go to last post
Image Gallery provided by DragonByte Gallery (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.