• brian1g

There is no available content written by brian1g
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

old dog

sanitizing

Thread Starter: old dog

Has anybody sanitized their razors etc, in a pressure cooker? :w00t: Wouldn't that be close to an autoclave off steroids? :blush:

Last Post By: Minahanna Today, 12:28 AM Go to last post
    Suticat

Average age of our members?

Thread Starter: Suticat

This should be fun to see what B&Bs average membership age range is. You can only vote once and it's not public what you submitted. Except for mine since I went first. Be honest gentlemen.

Last Post By: Jmac509 Today, 12:27 AM Go to last post
    gkm13

Breaking in a Boar

Thread Starter: gkm13

No, this is not a post like one of the many many posts asking how to break in a brush. This post is more along the lines of "Did I break in my Brush!?!?". Please note the numerous question and exclamation marks, I find it terribly hard to believe that I have broken in a brand spanking new boar...

Last Post By: Reevers Today, 12:27 AM Go to last post
    jiaconianni

Synergy shave soap

Thread Starter: jiaconianni

I haven't had too many great experiences with vegetable based shave soaps. I get good lathers, but nothing remarkable. (Kell's Original is one exception in that it generally a thick, slick lather with great moisturizing properties, although the scents are not too remarkable in my opinion). That...

Last Post By: Cornishman Today, 12:26 AM Go to last post
    RazorBurn90

I Am Definitely Hooked on DE Shaving!

Thread Starter: RazorBurn90

I had my first Shave with a DE this morning! I used a Merkur 1904 classic, noxzema as a pre-shave, tons sandalwood creme, tons sandalwood aftershave gel. I must say it was the most comfortable shave I have ever had. I didn't even feel the razor cutting the hair except for a little on my AGT pass....

Last Post By: RazorBurn90 Today, 12:26 AM Go to last post
    adrian81

Today I was a Proaso Pirate!

Thread Starter: adrian81

So I shaved using Proraso Green for the first time in two years, have been using my much-loved TOBS Sandalwood for the last year, but definitely enjoyed the smooth shave, and the warming, and the fact that it was as close as a bloodless shave I have had using the Muhle R41 (the one nick I got was...

Last Post By: Minahanna Today, 12:25 AM Go to last post
    Chadtheguru

Burr Grinder Flea Market Find

Thread Starter: Chadtheguru

Over the past year or so (or longer, who knows?), I've been trying to improve my morning cup, but as affordably and resourcefully as possible. I have recently acquired my first bag of whole bean from Wally-Mart and I'm about half-way through it now. I have been using a Mr. Coffee (I think) blade...

Last Post By: EricBNC Today, 12:25 AM Go to last post
    fast14riot

Metal detecting

Thread Starter: fast14riot

Just wondering if/who anyone here enjoys metal detecting? I got a detector for fathers day this year from my mother (a strange sentence, lol) that was for sale by my uncle. Well, I didn't have the time to really sit down and figure everything out myself, so it sat in the garage. This last month...

Last Post By: fast14riot Today, 12:25 AM Go to last post
    AfterShaveDave

PIF - Pinaud Eau de Quinine and DE blades

Thread Starter: AfterShaveDave

I am offering a PIF of a full, sealed bottle of Pinaud Eau de Quinine Hair Tonic. Many members, including myself, also use this as an aftershave. I have a lot of this juice in the den already, so I figured I would PIF a bottle. In addition to the tonic, I will include around 15 DE blades. Most...

Last Post By: Jmac509 Today, 12:24 AM Go to last post
    JAM62377

Using a brand of blade exlusively

Thread Starter: JAM62377

I've been on the forum a little over a week now, and I've noticed many guys use (or at least have available for use) several brands of blades. I'm curious if anyone uses one brand exclusively. Have you used a blade and said, "Yup, that's my blade. I'm not using any others."? I ask because I'm...

Last Post By: Minahanna Today, 12:23 AM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.