• brian1g

There is no available content written by brian1g
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

What's your best LOOKING finisher?

Thread Starter: gumbo

After a lot of work at honing I can finally say I'm very happy with the edges I can put on with a few different stones. I have successfully achieved 2 or 3-pass BBS shaves with a number of finishers, including several different coticules, a couple different Thuringians, a Charnley, a Tam O'Shanter,...

Last Post By: Gamma Today, 04:27 PM Go to last post

Really dumb question and behavior

Thread Starter: Marky

Hi guys so I got myself the very basics...and Edwin Jagger 89 safety razor which came with 5 feather blades, a sample pack of blades from connaught, a WS brush, palmolive soap stick and a WS lather bowl. I have watched a few lather tutorials and can get that going well enough I think, but,...

Last Post By: Merle Today, 04:26 PM Go to last post

Show us your Japanese naturals

Thread Starter: superbleu

With all the great Japanese natural stones that are coming out, lets see what you have!!!

Last Post By: Gamma Today, 04:26 PM Go to last post

Disaster struck

Thread Starter: VelvetGrindR

My newest coti seemed to have a pocket between the layers of bbw and coti. Somehow there has gotten some fungi in there wich caused the pockets to swell i guess. As a result i now have a three piece stone. Rather sad actually. I've read here somewhere that, in order to restore this to former...

Last Post By: Gamma Today, 04:25 PM Go to last post
    Joe blow

Newbie confession

Thread Starter: Joe blow

Hello everyone, I have today finally taken the time to count up my DE Blade supply, a total of 502 blades from approx. 50 blade making companies, plus 4 Simpsons Super Badger Brushes ..... if my wife finds out about the number of blades I have I will never be free to by another pack for the rest of...

Last Post By: BSAGuy Today, 04:25 PM Go to last post

October 2016 Scores

Thread Starter: ronweston

Fall has arrived and winter is just around the corner. Time does fly but no matter which season it is something is awaiting to be found. And you can make the score. When you find it, let us know. We all want to see and think ... it could be me. Show the photos so we all can be thrilled by...

Last Post By: ronweston Today, 04:24 PM Go to last post

End of production for Polsilver Super Iridium DE blades

Thread Starter: SpeedyPC

G'day :bored: Could someone please confirmed the Polsilver Super Iridium DE blades is at the end of the production will not longer shall be made any more. Web link:- http://gemstonetrading.co.uk/offer-800-double-edge-de-razor-blades-polsilver-super-iridium-uk-stock-xl-pack/

Last Post By: SteveWY Today, 04:24 PM Go to last post

Unscented shave soap for sensitive skin needed!

Thread Starter: Scotty

The above title above says most of it; except the soap needs to shave very well with great slickness. I have sensitive skin, & my wife can not stand perfumes or most scented soaps due to breathing allergies. Even if I don't smell the mild scented soaps; she can. I gave alot of my aftershaves to my...

Last Post By: Yminoh Today, 04:23 PM Go to last post

Give away a Parker open comb razor w/Sabi T2 handle.

Thread Starter: shave/brush

Still making room in my shave den. I have a beautiful Parker OC razor with a Sabi T2 handle on it. This is a mild razor that delivers a smooth but close shave. I believe it is one of the smoothest razors on the market. If you want this, post here. I will probably pick a winner today so please...

Last Post By: Lightcs1776 Today, 04:23 PM Go to last post

Where to get a Safety Razor to Mach 3 adapter?

Thread Starter: Chango

Anyone know where to get such a thing? Its for the Mrs. I finally got her a nice safety razor but i want to give her the option of changing the head to a Mach 3 cartridge if she is in a rush.

Last Post By: BSAGuy Today, 04:22 PM Go to last post
Image Gallery provided by DragonByte Gallery (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.