• brian1g

There is no available content written by brian1g
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Luc

Social Media Contest - for the Sue Moore Auction

Thread Starter: Luc

As many of you know, Badger and Blade is already on three different platforms in the social medias. Facebook Twitter Google plus In case you did not know, it's time to like us or follow us!

Last Post By: Niles Today, 08:24 AM Go to last post
    mdevine

SOTD "Autumn" Theme Week 20-26 October 2014

Thread Starter: mdevine

Gentlemen, Welcome to the new week and be sure to support our "Saint" Sue Moore charity auction. With the leaves changing up north, it's time for our "Autumn" theme week. For me, that means breaking out my Parfumerie Generale Coze 02, which reminds me of a walk in the woods on a Fall day. Next...

Last Post By: 55dougie Today, 08:24 AM Go to last post
    auk1124

How international were you today?

Thread Starter: auk1124

I think these threads are interesting. Today I visited: 1. Germany (Speick bath soap) 2. Canada (NatureClean shampoo) 3. Czech Republic (Spokar brush) 4. United Kingdom (Harris Almond ss) 5. India (Parker razor) 6. South Korea (Dorco blade) 7. ? Middle East (Tulumba alum block) 8....

Last Post By: Antal Today, 08:23 AM Go to last post
    StubbleOfSteel

Attempting to prep a cheap blade?

Thread Starter: StubbleOfSteel

It is downstairs and I am not walking to check name, but I have a heavy American something... straight that has German surgical steel written on it but made in China stamp. What would you guys do? ETA it came with a tiny stone looks no better than a knife sharpener. And a cheap strop. Is it...

Last Post By: Seraphim Today, 08:23 AM Go to last post
    shavier

Semogue 830 problem!

Thread Starter: shavier

After reading some threads about subject, I decided to buy one Semogue, due to it softness, quality and bla-bla-bla. So, Im using it 3 months, 2-3 times per week with my Arko and Cella, both with face and bowl lathering. But I cant get enough lather for 2nd and 3rd passes. Im very dissapointed. My...

Last Post By: wonslung Today, 08:22 AM Go to last post
    Rockminer

What do you hope the 2014 LE fountain pen will be?

Thread Starter: Rockminer

Ladies and Gents of the nib: Now that the auction for breast cancer is over, some of you might be feeling a little let down. Maybe you wanted a Nib item and were unable to bid high enough, or maybe you feel like the excitement of the auction is gone and you're looking for something to lift your...

Last Post By: Slivovitz Today, 08:21 AM Go to last post
    Roderick

Oh Oh!

Thread Starter: Roderick

I have a problem. My problem is playing on EBay when I should be sleeping. I made 4 bids on razors I did not need or want. How is that a problem you ask. I won 3 of those auctions. 1 was a single ring in case, 1 was an old type in a New Improved case, and what looks like a gold Milady Decollette....

Last Post By: Boro62 Today, 08:21 AM Go to last post
    DoctorShavegood

If you could go back in time.

Thread Starter: DoctorShavegood

If you could pick one day, just one day to revisit, what day would that be? Tell us a story.

Last Post By: DoctorShavegood Today, 08:20 AM Go to last post
    Angus Young

The *Bluebeards revenge?

Thread Starter: Angus Young

Anyone heard of this stuff? Is it new and does it do what it claims to do? http://www.shaving-shack.com/the-bluebeards-revenge-luxury-shaving-cream-180ml.html?utm_campaign=Introducing%2BThe%2BBluebeards%2BRevenge&utm_source=emailCampaign&utm_medium=email&c=57

Last Post By: acricketer Today, 08:20 AM Go to last post
    BlueLineWarrior

Stirling Scotts Pine Sheep, alas not for me

Thread Starter: BlueLineWarrior

I gave the SPS another try today. Marco method and furiously tried to whip up a lather. Not great, but not bad either I guess. It just does not feel as slick on my face as Cell, Tabac, Arko etc. When I was done shaving I had a red patch on either side of my jaw. Irritation from the soap. After...

Last Post By: Foyle Today, 08:19 AM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.