• brian1g

There is no available content written by brian1g
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

UncleRJ

Modified Arko Soap

Thread Starter: UncleRJ

A friend of mine suggested that I try Arko soap. So I looked at a number of reviews and it sounded good so I ordered a couple of sticks from eBay. I got them in the mail yesterday, opened one tube and started shaving small pieces off into a small shave bowl. Fortunately, I had also been...

Last Post By: Gabeson Today, 10:45 PM Go to last post
    cleanshaved

RIP Graham Brazier

Thread Starter: cleanshaved

Graham Brazier passed away at the age of 63, Graham was the front man for the band Hello Sailor. http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/music/71759888/new-zealand-loses-music-icon-graham-brazier RIP Graham, thanks for the music.

Last Post By: cleanshaved Today, 10:45 PM Go to last post
    Balj86

What's your soap for today?

Thread Starter: Balj86

Theres a long thread on "Whats your Brush for today...?". Don't know if it's been created for shaving soap, but it's worth a shot :biggrin1:! Today I used the almight "MWF!" What did you guys use?

Last Post By: gmdnk Today, 10:45 PM Go to last post
    warhawk

SHARE your "go to" top 5 work-out music with me . . .

Thread Starter: warhawk

Hi Gents: Hope all is well with you and your families. Just started working out in the gym last July 9, 2015. I have been hitting the gym atleast 4-6 times a week. I'm feeling great and I have got to the point if I don't work out; I feel like crap. Just recently, I incorporated music into my...

Last Post By: bsimon Today, 10:43 PM Go to last post
    beginish

What's Your Brush Today?

Thread Starter: beginish

Rooney Heritage Victorian bowl lathering Cade Soap

Last Post By: gmdnk Today, 10:43 PM Go to last post
    warhawk

WARHAWK's 50 DE blades PiF . . .

Thread Starter: warhawk

Hi Gents: Hope all is well with you & your families. Just wanted to do a Pif of one of my favorite DE blades. I consider the Astra SP blades a great value blade. If you want to join in on the PiF . . . the only thing that you must do is to respond to this thread that I started in "The...

Last Post By: bsimon Today, 10:42 PM Go to last post
    ouch

Super cool steakcuts, formerly "Oddball Steaks"

Thread Starter: ouch

We have a lot of steak threads on the site- best steak, how to cook a steak, best inexpensive steak, best sauce or preparation for steak, etc. For this thread I would like to concentrate on some gems that usually find there way into the grinder either by dearth of interest, difficulty of...

Last Post By: Teppanyaki Today, 10:40 PM Go to last post
    BradWorld

Cool Wild Finds 9/3

Thread Starter: BradWorld

Hello all. Went out razor hunting again today. Found some really neat stuff. I will post some more details and photos below. These are not cleaned yet. Most of this stuff is in amazing condition. Ever Ready 1914 "Mini Lather Catcher" in wooden display box Really cool wooden box. ...

Last Post By: *Terence* Today, 10:39 PM Go to last post
    bsimon

Custom Blade

Thread Starter: bsimon

Gents, I'm looking to get a custom made Straight razor and was hoping for some suggestions. I'm a C-130 pilot and I wanted a blade modeled after the C-130 4 blade prop, and the scales to look like the Navy C-130T dark gray skin. Thanks!

Last Post By: bsimon Today, 10:35 PM Go to last post
    shave/brush

Soap give away.

Thread Starter: shave/brush

Like many of us here I bought too many soaps. I would like to give away 2 brand new pucks of VDH Luxury and 2 new pucks of Arko. If you would like them just post here. I will only ship to the 48 States.

Last Post By: frstplce Today, 10:33 PM Go to last post
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.