• Walter Sobchak

There is no available content written by Walter Sobchak
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Kaidoh

Brush cleaning?

Thread Starter: Kaidoh

I've seen some talk about brush cleaning. Am not talking about after a shave. But after a month or 2. Some people soak a brush with J&J baby shampoo, etc. Do yall do so? Is it needed? What's the reason behind it? And how do yall go about "cleaning" your brushes?

Last Post By: Badgerstate36 Today, 09:54 AM Go to last post
    1Cal

Fixed 4 for July

Thread Starter: 1Cal

Having enjoyed @dduck's "June Sanity" I thought, "what the heck, let's do another one this month too." My Fixed 4 (started earlier today) are: Optional Prep: Splash of hot water on face 1. Soap: Proraso Red Tube 2. Brush: Omega S10065 3. Razor: Old Gard 60

Last Post By: 1Cal Today, 09:54 AM Go to last post
    Riff Raff

Black Sails

Thread Starter: Riff Raff

Okay, so now that I am caught up on my Black Sails episodes (ex-Navy Shellback, I think I would go to hell if I didn't watch), I have some observations that I would like to share with my fellow Brown Leafers. First and foremost is the pipe smoking. Season one, the pipe smoking was prolific....

Last Post By: Price Today, 09:53 AM Go to last post
    Naes12

Looking for a scrubby face lather boar

Thread Starter: Naes12

Hi All. I am face latherer, and feel I've got the softer side of things down. I have found that I don't like the scritch offered by badgers, but I am partial to the scrub of boars. I am now looking for a scrubby boar brush. I have an Omega 10005 that currently sits in that slot, but its not...

Last Post By: deckie007 Today, 09:51 AM Go to last post
    steelhead52

Mourning for Strop Shoppe

Thread Starter: steelhead52

Sad day at Steelhead's house. Digging through my soap garage for something I haven't used for awhile, I dug out an old container of nearly empty Strop Shoppe Baker Street. Oh how I miss this soap. Instructions say to lather for 20 seconds but of course due to the decadent fool I am, I always...

Last Post By: dfoulk Today, 09:51 AM Go to last post
    Redzone

What's your coffee today? What brew method? Photos

Thread Starter: Redzone

Morning Gentleman (well it is here in New Zealand) I got given a random blend a mate roasted 5 days ago and I am drinking it black. This morning I am using a swiss gold pourover in to a mug. This blend not quite my thing and roast a bit questionable but it will give me a good kick start !! CB

Last Post By: CurtisB81 Today, 09:50 AM Go to last post
    Bondage007

Roller Guard Razor, RAD rolls on.

Thread Starter: Bondage007

Hello, This razor reminds me of a Tech type razor with wheels. I own a Argentinian Roller razor as well that was getting lonely so you know how this story ends. The razor is in good shape but there is significant plate loss. I am starting to love natural brass finish razors looks. The...

Last Post By: Jacquers Today, 09:50 AM Go to last post
    big70tom

Hard Soap

Thread Starter: big70tom

1. Tabac, LA Toja, ....? What are some more soaps that are hard like these? 2. Besides Mamma Bear does any Artisan make hard soap? As always thanks for your input.

Last Post By: Smattayu Today, 09:50 AM Go to last post
    mightyeskimo

Kidney Stones Are Bad

Thread Starter: mightyeskimo

mmmmmmmkay? They hurt alot mmmmmmkay. Prayers, good vibes and advice is welcome. Came on last night. ER visit. Now I'm heavily mediated in the Walgreens pharmacy. :D

Last Post By: skypsyd Today, 09:48 AM Go to last post
    BigFoot

Safety Razor Acquisition Thread.

Thread Starter: BigFoot

From now on let's try to post all new acquisitions in this thread. That way everyone will be able to easily find them. :001_tt1:

Last Post By: sajones Today, 09:48 AM Go to last post
Image Gallery provided by DragonByte Gallery (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.