• Walter Sobchak

There is no available content written by Walter Sobchak
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

johnniegold

My Guess... 3017

Thread Starter: johnniegold

Over the course of the last year I have been concentrating on using and finishing product. I have been going through aftershaves, colognes and shaving creams and sold off most of the excess. But the soaps... well, I just like them all and don't want to unload them. Over the last several months I...

Last Post By: Taborcarn Today, 06:52 AM Go to last post
    Cosmos Mariner

Gentlemen Restraint For One Month - October 2014 Edition

Thread Starter: Cosmos Mariner

Are you interested in restraining from purchases for one month? This is geared with those who have a hard time making it a quarter or year, but want to work on curbing their ADs. All are welcome to join. If you fail please share with pictures if possible. :shifty: This restraint is for October...

Last Post By: Gig103 Today, 06:52 AM Go to last post
    Richard57

New kid on the block from Illinois

Thread Starter: Richard57

I like that title because i'am 56 years old and it makes me feel good...lol, been shaving for alot of years mostly with electrics just went to DE shaving this past month.I wish I started DE shaving a long time ago, but better late then never. I learned a lot about wet shaving with this forum...

Last Post By: KangarueTheDay Today, 06:52 AM Go to last post
    Zmeu

WOW Merkur 34c

Thread Starter: Zmeu

I have just had my first shave with my new Merkur 34c, Astra SP blade with Arko stick. I can not believe how gentle that shave was, It honestly felt like I was cheating. I'm now a little confused. I have been using a Dovo straight razor to shave with I love it and will continue to use it but using...

Last Post By: tm3 Today, 06:51 AM Go to last post
    Vaporgt

Soap or cream.

Thread Starter: Vaporgt

I wish to announce that I am an official soap vs cream convert. The lather is much more slick and if I dare say CREAMY. Just weird....

Last Post By: DaltonGang Today, 06:50 AM Go to last post
    Fiend606

Backwoods Cigars

Thread Starter: Fiend606

I've smoked Backwoods Honey Berry cigars for years. They used to come in a pack of 8 but now are sold in 5 packs. Back when there was 8 in a pack I'd almost always get 1 reject cigar(poorly rolled, hole in wrapper ect.) and for the price I didn't mind. Now with 5 in a pack it seems like I get 2 or...

Last Post By: Commander Quan Today, 06:50 AM Go to last post
    beginish

What's Your Brush Today?

Thread Starter: beginish

Rooney Heritage Victorian bowl lathering Cade Soap

Last Post By: Jut Today, 06:50 AM Go to last post
    Balj86

What's your soap for today?

Thread Starter: Balj86

Theres a long thread on "Whats your Brush for today...?". Don't know if it's been created for shaving soap, but it's worth a shot :biggrin1:! Today I used the almight "MWF!" What did you guys use?

Last Post By: nodstonothing Today, 06:49 AM Go to last post
    Benoni

SOC Two-Band or.

Thread Starter: Benoni

I got rid of some brushes and only kept my SOC boar and Commodore X3 as they were the most solid performers. I am now looking something new that has the following characteristics: - Durable - Soft face feel - A lot of backbone - Good price/quality - Classic handle material I ended up...

Last Post By: dannymayo Today, 06:47 AM Go to last post
    fritts80

How do I spin my long gaps of unemployment on my resume/application?

Thread Starter: fritts80

Hello, fellow wet shavers. I have come here to muster up some good career/job advice on how to mitigate my negative long period of unemployment to employers. A little background on me: I have been unemployed for almost 4 years. I am also a college student who is a Veteran that's using the GI Bill....

Last Post By: hydro-magic Today, 06:46 AM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.