xraygun

2014 Formula 1 Season thread

Thread Starter: xraygun

Ok boys, who's going to take pole?

Last Post By: ouch Today, 11:26 AM Go to last post
    siouxfan

In the family

Thread Starter: siouxfan

I just spent the better part of last week visiting family at Grandma's House, thought I would share my inheritance: Grandma and I started talking about Grandpa, who has been gone for about 8 years, and how things "use to be". Of course we had the TV on in the background and a commercial comes on...

Last Post By: sarimento1 Today, 11:25 AM Go to last post
    TonyJ

Variety of Arko creams

Thread Starter: TonyJ

Here they are Extra sensitive - mild but still effective. Love in days when I don't want too thick lather Regular - Basic, medium thickness Extra performance - thick and slickest of all, great lather when combined with arko soap Cool - thin lather like extra sensitive but not heavy cooling...

Last Post By: N8Julo43 Today, 11:24 AM Go to last post
    tnhughes

10 Posts PIF

Thread Starter: tnhughes

So I've had a whopping 10 posts... I know, awesome output. Please hold the applause, your wife, coworkers, or others at the coffee shop won't understand. Ya'll may not know but I am a fan of cheap and awesome shaving products. As such, I am constantly hitting the local...

Last Post By: emopunker2004 Today, 11:24 AM Go to last post
    danlaw

Just tried Castle Forbes yesterday - WOW!

Thread Starter: danlaw

Thought I had used some good shaving soaps and crèmes but this was insane. By a long long shot the absolute best I have used in every regard cushion, glide&c&c. Others I have used include Cella - an inexpensive favourite, Martine di candre, Tabula rasa, Proraso, Als, Baum.be, TOBS and others but...

Last Post By: nordic Today, 11:19 AM Go to last post
    Pure Slaughter Value

Hello from a Newbie

Thread Starter: Pure Slaughter Value

I come here from thegearpage.net, a forum for musicians who agonize over what instrument, amplifier or effects pedal to purchase next in order to find “the perfect tone”. In their “Pub” section there was a thread about Safety Razors. It piqued my interest because I couldn’t believe how...

Last Post By: jovan Today, 11:18 AM Go to last post
    alex2363

Newbies, tell us how is your shave progress so far, what have you learn?

Thread Starter: alex2363

Tell us what has improved from your last shave. :shaving: What major technique have you improved on or discovered and what gear did you do it with.

Last Post By: The-DHS Today, 11:17 AM Go to last post
    mdevine

SOTD "Free Week" 28 July-3 Aug 2014

Thread Starter: mdevine

Welcome to another week, Gentlemen. This week is a "Free Week", so I'm hoping to try a black and white photo this week. Let's see you show you're creativity. Today, I was in a green mood. Also, I'd like to thank Bryan for the photography advice. Badger and Blade Essential boar brush...

Last Post By: sarimento1 Today, 11:16 AM Go to last post
    cafro

The Art of Shaving store.

Thread Starter: cafro

So on my trip to Boston today I stopped by TAOS store on newberry street... Neat store but not overly impressed... However great customer service... They feel like a fancy Gillette vendor... 90% of the razors on the shelf are "fancy" fusions, machs ect. Same blades, fancy handle... Although, I...

Last Post By: cafro Today, 11:15 AM Go to last post
    mikeal

No brush stand

Thread Starter: mikeal

I've always used a brush stand to dry my brushes. Now I have a brush I can't fit in my current stand. What are other good ways to dry out your brush, or impromptu stand ideas?

Last Post By: BSAGuy Today, 11:14 AM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.