• heirkb

There is no available content written by heirkb
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Cksnffr

How should I have my razor restored?

Thread Starter: Cksnffr

I have a "sight unseen" razor from Whipped Dog that shaves pretty well but is uglier than my ex mother-in-law. It needs blade polishing and entirely new scales. I'm thinking wood. The blade is a Germania Uncle Sam--decent, nothing heirloom quality far as I know. Would it make sense to send to a...

Last Post By: kcb5150 Today, 09:42 PM Go to last post
    fast14riot

Any herpetologists or experienced reptile enthusiasts here?

Thread Starter: fast14riot

I manage a pet store and have lots of basic and general knowledge of reptiles but have never really kept them. I've been considering getting a uromastyx and was wondering if there is anything particular or special I need to consider with them beyond the special diet and heat/light conditions? The...

Last Post By: fast14riot Today, 09:42 PM Go to last post
    shavemeister

Newbie from Cleveland

Thread Starter: shavemeister

Hello Badger & Blade! I've been browsing this forum for a month now and just decided to sign up and say hello. I've been wet shaving with cartridges for 6-7 years now and just now getting into DE. I've read a lot of the benefits and fun people have with DE, but honestly, I got sick of paying...

Last Post By: xxvaleria Today, 09:42 PM Go to last post
    oc_in_fw

Tobacquisitions for October 2014

Thread Starter: oc_in_fw

Okay, I will kick it off this month. Stopped at the pawn store and picked up a new (still had the plastic protection sheets on it) Xikar Xi3 cigar cutter with carbon fiber handles. I got it for $25 out the door. The wife was not impressed that I saved $70 :biggrin:

Last Post By: cursethis Today, 09:42 PM Go to last post
    mikeal

First Badger PIF

Thread Starter: mikeal

Hi. This is my first time doing this. This site has done so much for me. It has introduced me to a hobby that has brought me great pleasure. Over the past year or so members here have made me feel welcome and helped and given me gifts. Now it's my turn to pay it forward. I don't have...

Last Post By: dgreene120 Today, 09:41 PM Go to last post
    bluemantra

What Aftershave did you use today?

Thread Starter: bluemantra

I used Penhaligon's English Fern AS to celebrate St. Patricks Day.

Last Post By: SO23 Today, 09:39 PM Go to last post
    Blitzkrieg

Soaps that are great Autumn.

Thread Starter: Blitzkrieg

I know it might be early, but August is winding down and football season is nearly upon us. These are indicators of Autumn being right around the corner to me. I am an admitted soap addict with no intention of trying to rehabilitate myself. As much as people look to menthol and perhaps citrus...

Last Post By: Blitzkrieg Today, 09:39 PM Go to last post
    cardsfan28

Shave mug suggestions

Thread Starter: cardsfan28

So the other day I broke my Shaving mug. I was wondering if any of you guys knew where to get a plastic shave mug? Because I've been looking high and low and I can't find them anywhere.

Last Post By: reverseapachemaster Today, 09:39 PM Go to last post
    zed117

My first ever shaving cream!

Thread Starter: zed117

I have been wet shaving for around 2 months now. I love it! however I have only used soaps: Col. Conk lime, TOBS sandalwood, Van Der Hagen luxery and Dr Selby. I decided to try a cream and ordered TOBS Jermyn street. I LOVED IT!!!! the scent was unique and very very pleasant to the nose, it...

Last Post By: SocalRick Today, 09:38 PM Go to last post
    eaglesgift

Newbie from London, living in Thailand

Thread Starter: eaglesgift

Hi all. I'm developing a really disturbing obsession with razors at the moment, particularly straights - the earlier and the bigger the better! I also like vintage DEs. such as the Slim Adjustable and the Super Speeds. I'm looking forward to learning a lot on this forum and hopefully being able to...

Last Post By: malocchio Today, 09:38 PM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.