• heirkb

There is no available content written by heirkb
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

johnd111

Old faithful - first or longest used brushes

Thread Starter: johnd111

I'd be interested to see everyone's oldest brush that they have in their collection. Be it your first brush that you still have, or the brush you currently have been using the longest. This is mine. At 17 or 18 years old I bought my very first shaving brush. A Men- boar brush from Boots. ...

Last Post By: TripleG Today, 12:11 PM Go to last post
    czbeme

R41 user shopping for another razor

Thread Starter: czbeme

Help me out. I've been shaving daily with the Muhle R41 (2013) for six months or so. I like the razor and hardly have to think about my technique anymore. Succumbing to a mild RAD attack I'm look for another razor. IYHO would I be happier with a Fatip or a Merkur slant? Thanks, Curt

Last Post By: czbeme Today, 12:11 PM Go to last post
    Journeyman

100th Post PIF

Thread Starter: Journeyman

Hello Gents, Here on my 100th post I'm happy to be able to make this small PIF as a way of saying thanks to B&B and all its great members. Up for grabs are two bottles of Fine's Italian Citrus. One bottle has been used for 1 splash and the other is brand spanking new. Most people are familiar...

Last Post By: DoctorShavegood Today, 12:10 PM Go to last post
    brucered

Help me pick a new manual Can Opener

Thread Starter: brucered

We are looking to ditch the cumbersome and clumsy electric can opener, that gets used twice a week and gets in the way of other kitchen small appliances. I'd like to purchase a manual opener, under $25 CDN if possible and one that will last, no gimmicks, no lights, no bottle openers on it, just...

Last Post By: brucered Today, 12:09 PM Go to last post
    NotNick

Need Help Selecting a Boar

Thread Starter: NotNick

I want to get a boar brush as a gift for my son. He primarily face lathers. Something on the softer, faster break in side would be ideal. If it exists. Size-between an SOC and the B&B Essential in terms of knot.

Last Post By: Jut Today, 12:09 PM Go to last post
    Chuckaluck

How many aftershaves do you have?

Thread Starter: Chuckaluck

I have ten at the moment, which is enough to last a couple of years at least, but I still have a bunch of splashes I want to buy! LOL! :w00t: Am I crazy????

Last Post By: 10miler Today, 12:09 PM Go to last post
    Milkman

Bic Chrome platinum

Thread Starter: Milkman

I just used another blade, thiking maybe i dindt like it because my technioque wasnt as good at the time JEeebus... still got cut like crazy, what a harsh blade, At least the infamous DErby is smooth while being dull, This ones medium sharp but crazy harshhh! anyone actually liking...

Last Post By: Gio1 Today, 12:09 PM Go to last post
    jstrong24301

PIF La Toja Shave Stick

Thread Starter: jstrong24301

This PIF is only for a newbie or someone who hasn't tried a shave stick. PLease be honest if you have or have not. Anyways as the title says I have a La Toja shave stick that I have a extra of and would like to PIF it to someone to try.

Last Post By: Hayden Today, 12:08 PM Go to last post
    beginish

What's Your Brush Today?

Thread Starter: beginish

Rooney Heritage Victorian bowl lathering Cade Soap

Last Post By: TripleG Today, 12:07 PM Go to last post
    Reevers

Favourite ink colour for corrections/editing?

Thread Starter: Reevers

I'm trying to stay away from the now frowned upon colour of RED for making corrections/changes to reports. I had thought of going to a softer ORANGE colour, like Noodler's Apache Sunset or perhaps changing to something completely different, like GREEN and jumping for Diamine Umber. Purely from a...

Last Post By: mikeschu Today, 12:06 PM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.