• xChris

There is no available content written by xChris
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Vaporgt

The Rudy Vey goodie box arrived today.

Thread Starter: Vaporgt

Boy was I excited. Opened it up found the awesome brush Rudy hand crafted for me. And the top notch pen for my wife's promotion this month. Both are flicking gorgeous. Rudy even threw in a couple of samples of AS and soap. Both smell terrific. It think I am now of fan of bay rum. And another...

Last Post By: Vaporgt Today, 05:14 PM Go to last post
    DrAverageDad

ESPN Fantasy Football League

Thread Starter: DrAverageDad

Hey Gang, I was going to see who would be interested in joining an ESPN fantasy football league. The first 11 people who respond will have first chance at a spot. There are obviously no stakes in the league, as it is just for fun. Let me know if you are interested and we can talk about setting up...

Last Post By: ClintO Today, 05:13 PM Go to last post
    DoctorShavegood

Northern and Southern Foods

Thread Starter: DoctorShavegood

I'm curious to know, if you are from the northern states including Canada, if there are foods from the south that you have never tried but would like to. Likewise, if you are from the south including Mexico, what are some northern foods that you haven't tried but would like to. The first thing...

Last Post By: natenaaron Today, 05:13 PM Go to last post
    Agent24

Good afternoon and greetings from New Zealand - and first question

Thread Starter: Agent24

I've been doing research on wet shaving, and this forum keeps popping up in Google. It looks like you've got some really good information here - but I couldn't view attachments and I want to ask questions anyway, so I signed up! I'm hoping that I will finally be able to learn how to get a...

Last Post By: August West Today, 05:13 PM Go to last post
    newtoshaving

Newbie-Blade refill and other ?s

Thread Starter: newtoshaving

Hi Everyone, I am about a week into DE shaving (I shave once a day). At the recommendation of this forum via lurking, I got the edwin jagger de89 (lined verson) and also some proraso shaving cream (love the shaving cream, but am not great on making a lather). I didn't get a stand, badger brush,...

Last Post By: PMT Today, 05:12 PM Go to last post
    Ninjastic

Just tried Tabac for the first time.

Thread Starter: Ninjastic

After reading loads of reviews I gathered that it would come down to a question of scent rather than performance. Sure enough it lathered easily and gave a nice slick shave and the post was moisturized & smooth. The scent however was very strong. A good scent, just really strong. Given the near...

Last Post By: froogle_jimmy Today, 05:11 PM Go to last post
    Scotto

Mess Hall Acquisitions-

Thread Starter: Scotto

Hey, we don't have an acquisitions thread yet! I'll start out. You know you make too much pizza when you stop by the local bakery and buy a 50lb (!) bag of high gluten flour:

Last Post By: brucered Today, 05:10 PM Go to last post
    Ulricus

Gentleman Restraint for One Month - September 2014 Edition

Thread Starter: Ulricus

So despite my utter failure at the August Editon, I've been selected to run the September restraint! Let's see if the extra pressure can't keep me under control. Are you interested in restraining from purchases for one month? This is geared with those who have a hard time making it a quarter or...

Last Post By: Haggises Today, 05:10 PM Go to last post
    SliceOfLife

Hindo?

Thread Starter: SliceOfLife

So I picked up a stone for next to nothing. Total gamble. Box looks early 20th century to me, stone was massively dished and looked like it may be yellow, so I threw a small bid at it figuring low odds but low cost. It gets here and I figure it for a synth, though the dimensions don't really match...

Last Post By: SliceOfLife Today, 05:10 PM Go to last post
    alaskazimm

New Kindle announced

Thread Starter: alaskazimm

The new Kindle Voyage has been announced and is up for pre-order on the Amazon website. I personally think that $199 entry fee is too steep and probably borderline ridiculous for a single purpose e-reader. I'm enough of a gadget whore that I'm sort of tempted though I can't get past the price tag;...

Last Post By: poikkeus Today, 05:09 PM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.