• xChris

There is no available content written by xChris
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Mario_Mush

Shave cream PIF

Thread Starter: Mario_Mush

I'm having a PIF to give thanks for all the knowledge I have gotten from all the members of this great website. I'm giving away a tube of Proraso white and a tube of Palmolive menthol (Italian). There will be two winners. First winner gets their choice. If you are runner up and if the cream that is...

Last Post By: sir_mike Today, 05:12 PM Go to last post
    chansta

mulling over vintage options.

Thread Starter: chansta

Taxes are on their way back to me, and I'm considering getting another vintage razor. Here is what I currently have, and what I like about each razor: vintage: slim adjustable... like a dream with a feather. Pretty smooth Edwin Jagger Kelvin: pretty mild feeling razor. I don't have to be...

Last Post By: chansta Today, 05:12 PM Go to last post
    amz354

army speed shaving

Thread Starter: amz354

friend of mine was telling me that when he was in the army he had to be completely clean shaven and had about 1 minute 45 seconds to get it done everyday. if you HAD to shave that fast, theoretically, how would you do it?

Last Post By: jumper Today, 05:11 PM Go to last post
    goby

SIXTH ANNUAL "One Blade in February" Challenge

Thread Starter: goby

It's that time of year. Time for the world famous "One Blade in February" Challenge!!! Last year we again had 20+ participants. In the first year many used the Personna 74 blade. The next four years participants used "mortal" blades, like Derbies, Dorcos, Feathers, and Lions. It shocking how...

Last Post By: Hellboy Today, 05:11 PM Go to last post
    whosaidpigeon

Cast Iron Corn Bread

Thread Starter: whosaidpigeon

Hi all, I've just taken delivery of a new Lodge cast iron pan and so far, so good. I keep reading that cast iron makes fantastic cornbread, but I have 2 issues. 1. Living in Australia, I'm not even sure what cornbread is. The way everyone describes it does make it sound pretty awesome...

Last Post By: Chili head Today, 05:10 PM Go to last post
    camjr

*Warning-Spoilers, see post #697* - HBO's Game of Thrones

Thread Starter: camjr

Any other fans of this show out there? There have been so many plot twists in this series so far, I find myself eagerly anticipating each new show on Sunday night. The acting is fantastic, the sets and scenery is great (Ireland and Malta, I believe), and the character development has been top...

Last Post By: mretzloff Today, 05:09 PM Go to last post
    iguanad

Merkur Futur Issues

Thread Starter: iguanad

I have been DE shaving for a little less than a year. I have been using a DE89. I have been getting a BBS shave with 2 passes and a somewhat lengthy touch up. I bought a Merkur Futur thinking I would be able to minimize the touch up. I have tried several different settings for about a month now....

Last Post By: Peacefrogg Today, 05:09 PM Go to last post
    TravelingMan82

The Last Movie You Watched?

Thread Starter: TravelingMan82

These threads are fun. So what was the last movie you watched and did you like it? The last movie I watched was in class yesterday and it was Rocky Horror Picture Show. I hate that movie. :thumbdown

Last Post By: ChilledAlum Today, 05:08 PM Go to last post
    Jake2795

The Sound of the Shave

Thread Starter: Jake2795

I have been DE shaving with a Blue Tip Super Speed for awhile and have been getting great shaves. Maybe I'm nuts but it seems that the sound the blade makes as it cuts the hair changes with each blade brand. Astra's sound different than Sharks, Feathers sound different than Derby. Am I crazy or...

Last Post By: Chili head Today, 05:06 PM Go to last post
    noahpictures

Photo of the Day

Thread Starter: noahpictures

Share any pics that are favorites or inspire or demonstrate artistic ability and craftsmanship. The photos can be by anyone.

Last Post By: sarimento1 Today, 05:06 PM Go to last post
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.