• xChris

There is no available content written by xChris
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Darknight9064

New guy here

Thread Starter: Darknight9064

Hey guys I'm new to b&b and wanted to say hello and a little about me I've been using a Edwin jagger safety razor for about a year and got a straight razor a little bit before that I need to save I pass time with books and video games when I'm not at work and always open to discussions and polite...

Last Post By: PMT Today, 04:58 PM Go to last post
    johnniegold

My Guess... 3017

Thread Starter: johnniegold

Over the course of the last year I have been concentrating on using and finishing product. I have been going through aftershaves, colognes and shaving creams and sold off most of the excess. But the soaps... well, I just like them all and don't want to unload them. Over the last several months I...

Last Post By: snowman Today, 04:57 PM Go to last post
    Toddy

Your vote for the worst soap ever tried

Thread Starter: Toddy

Seeing that we had this thread under creams, here's one for soaps My vote would be Durance en Provence - poor non lasting lather and no slickness Closely followed by Coates Tea Tree and Rosemary, and the Erasmic bowl

Last Post By: WVHDRyder Today, 04:56 PM Go to last post
    DoctorShavegood

TV Dinners/Hungry Helper/ManWich

Thread Starter: DoctorShavegood

My college apartment stank with these. Mostly cooked by my roommate who didn't know any better, not to mention the ketchuped Vienna sausages. For me it was cigarettes, coffee and beer. On occasion I made a mean breakfast taco that all the guys wanted me to make at 1:30 in the morning. They paid...

Last Post By: PMT Today, 04:55 PM Go to last post
    brucered

Paladin Shave Brushes

Thread Starter: brucered

As many of you know, B&B's own Ken @Chiefbroom is now up at running at "Dark Holler Design Works" and is producing some wonderful looking Paladin Brushes. I figured it was time we had a Paladin Brushes thread to showcase the brushes that are on order, have arrived or details on the brush you are...

Last Post By: August West Today, 04:55 PM Go to last post
    highball

What razor/ blade did you use today

Thread Starter: highball

I am curious what blades people use in different razors 1909 Single Ring / Gillette 7-O clock (green)

Last Post By: malocchio Today, 04:54 PM Go to last post
    DaltonGang

PIF "The 4th of July FunPack"

Thread Starter: DaltonGang

Just a little something to give back to the members. It is open to all members, no matter how long they have been around. ALSO, CONUS and NON CONUS alike. All postage paid by me. The only rule is to tell us what you plan on doing this 4th of July. If you don't celebrate Independence Day(The 4th...

Last Post By: DaltonGang Today, 04:54 PM Go to last post
    wildcatstrat

Speick Splash (newER formula) vs. Myrsol Metilsol

Thread Starter: wildcatstrat

After a particularly rough shave last night, one which I went one too many shaves on a blade, I'm interested in opinions on how Myrsol Metilsol fares compared to good ole Speick. I have a half empty bottle of Speick's newer formula splash (the one without Alum,) and while I like the scent and...

Last Post By: wildcatstrat Today, 04:53 PM Go to last post
    ks6c

Somebody has themselves a nice Belmont NEW Deluxe!

Thread Starter: ks6c

EXCEPT IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME!!! Just received a damaged, empty box from Austria and I'm pizzed. Adding to the insult, ebay.com redirects me to ebay.de for resolution since that is the site I purchased it on - this should be interesting... ...

Last Post By: Riyame Today, 04:52 PM Go to last post
    Balj86

What's your soap for today?

Thread Starter: Balj86

Theres a long thread on "Whats your Brush for today...?". Don't know if it's been created for shaving soap, but it's worth a shot :biggrin1:! Today I used the almight "MWF!" What did you guys use?

Last Post By: Matullk1 Today, 04:52 PM Go to last post
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.