• xChris

There is no available content written by xChris
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

play

I'm in love with Voskhod

Thread Starter: play

Today I picked Voskhod out of my sampler pack. First time I ever used this blade. I use my EJ89 every time I try any new brand blade for the first time. So many things happened for the first time today. I never thought I would be blown away by a DE blade. In a nutshell it felt like using a GEM...

Last Post By: bluenote Today, 10:13 PM Go to last post
    Splatts

New bourbon thread

Thread Starter: Splatts

Ok guys. Favorite bourbon...no price limit. Mine was the four roses small batch 125th anniversary limited edition. I also loved the 2008 Pappy Van Winkle 20 year. I still have one of each in my bunker.

Last Post By: sucker_dad Today, 10:12 PM Go to last post
    eleuther0s

Skin Bracer

Thread Starter: eleuther0s

Tried this for the first time today. Man, I love that scent and it cooled my skin more intensely than Aqua Velva. I hope they never discontinue it.

Last Post By: rockclimber Today, 10:12 PM Go to last post
    TheVez2

B&B Bingo: Shave Clinic & Newbie Check-In Edition (Sign Up)

Thread Starter: TheVez2

Has spring cleaning got you down? Do you wish you didn’t have to mow the lawn every week? Is school almost out for the summer? Do you wish you could just be somewhere else? Well now you can get away from it all! Get out your beach chair, kick off your sandals, grab your daubers, and relax with us!...

Last Post By: Orlando_The_Axe Today, 10:10 PM Go to last post
    tlentz

I think Gillette is on to us

Thread Starter: tlentz

So I don't know if this has been brought up on here but much to my wife's dismay I stopped in to 2 (yes 2) Art of Shaving stores yesterday. While in one the person slipped up and mentioned that Gillette had a new DE razor coming out in the next few weeks. I convinced the clerk to tell me more and...

Last Post By: Mougrim Today, 10:08 PM Go to last post
    August West

VansŪ

Thread Starter: August West

I am looking to pick up a pair of VansŪ slip-ons for wear during the warmer weather here in the summer months. I really like the classic checkered pictured below. Would these be inappropriate for a man in his 50's?

Last Post By: oc_in_fw Today, 10:08 PM Go to last post
    mikelz777

Pinaud Clubman vs. Pinaud Citrus Musk

Thread Starter: mikelz777

With spring/summer upon us, I'm in the mood for an aftershave that I can splash on with reckless abandon and not worry about emitting a 6 foot parameter stench cloud wherever I go. I do like citrus and I do like musk so my attention has been drawn to Pinaud Citrus Musk. What gives me pause is that...

Last Post By: HexChrome Today, 10:02 PM Go to last post
    Kiwi_Sean

What blades to try next?

Thread Starter: Kiwi_Sean

Hi Sorry if this question has been asked a million times before. I have just started DE shaving, and the setup that I got included 100 Derby Extra blades. They seem to be doing an ok job on my cheeks and chin, but my neck gets red and blotchy after each shave. I realise that it is likely...

Last Post By: Kiwi_Sean Today, 10:02 PM Go to last post
    Dezza

New wet shaver in Canada

Thread Starter: Dezza

Hi guys, I just started wet shaving in December at the age of 31 and wish I had known about it sooner! No more razor burn from 5 blades, but I have been cutting myself to ribbons occasionally. I have an Edwin Jagger razor, EJ best badger brush, Semogue 830 brush, and several different soaps...

Last Post By: Dezza Today, 09:51 PM Go to last post
    BigFoot

Safety Razor Acquisition Thread.

Thread Starter: BigFoot

From now on let's try to post all new acquisitions in this thread. That way everyone will be able to easily find them. :001_tt1:

Last Post By: J_Sullins Today, 09:50 PM Go to last post
Image Gallery provided by DragonByte Gallery (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.