• xChris

There is no available content written by xChris
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

dk-109

If your wife told you that you could only keep four of the following razors.

Thread Starter: dk-109

If your wife told you that you could only keep four of the following razors, which would you pick in ranked order? Merkur 34c Merkur Futur Merkur Slant EJ DE89 Feather AS-D2 Gillette New Gillette Red Tip Muhle R41

Last Post By: Frankie0210 Today, 05:20 PM Go to last post
    Devonmoonshire

Titan Razor Question

Thread Starter: Devonmoonshire

It seems like every size and dimension of razor I search for this name always comes up. Now they look really classy and very slick for the price. What is everyone's opinion of these Titan Razors? Are they well made? Good Steel? I really want to get a 13/16 or higher or perhaps even another 7/8...

Last Post By: Devonmoonshire Today, 05:19 PM Go to last post
    Archer808

I'm Sorry! (PIF)

Thread Starter: Archer808

I'm Sorry! I let my contributor subscription run out and didn't realize it. I am paying penance by going from bronze to gold membership and I will PIF the following: One new stick of ARKO (let's face it, everyone needs to try this fantastic performing soap.) A blade sampler to include: Two...

Last Post By: oso_borovsky Today, 05:19 PM Go to last post
    Suticat

Smoke pairings.

Thread Starter: Suticat

This is a cross topic question as it includes both tobacco and spirits. My question is this, when you are enjoying a great smoke, what flavor of spirits do you enjoy with it? Whats your perfect combination? One of my favorite combos is a Padron Anniversary 1964 Maduro with a glass of Wilson...

Last Post By: cursethis Today, 05:19 PM Go to last post
    Galhatz

Protect your home wifi network

Thread Starter: Galhatz

I moved to a new building and lo and behold, I started getting a lot of wifi issues: disconnects and slowdowns that only a router restart solved temporarily. Then I realized that what was good in a single family home or that old building in Prague with huge thick walls was not the case here. I...

Last Post By: thematthatter Today, 05:18 PM Go to last post
    UngerWoo

Favorite Semogue

Thread Starter: UngerWoo

I'm not sure if I'm duplicating an existing thread, so I apologize in advance if that's the case. I've been loving my Semogues over the last few months and wanted to hear from others about favorite models. I've been enjoying my 1470 immensely (even though the sticker fell off). Loving my Italian...

Last Post By: dpm802 Today, 05:18 PM Go to last post
    bluemantra

What Aftershave did you use today?

Thread Starter: bluemantra

I used Penhaligon's English Fern AS to celebrate St. Patricks Day.

Last Post By: yaman Today, 05:18 PM Go to last post
    Chaddy187

Vintage razor

Thread Starter: Chaddy187

I'm looking to buy a slim or fatboy off of eBay or somewhere like that. I don't know what I'm looking for. How do I tell I'm not getting junk?

Last Post By: Jas101 Today, 05:14 PM Go to last post
    str8edg

Hello from the North

Thread Starter: str8edg

Good day all, My name is Craig and I am VERY new to wet shaving, so new that in fact I don't even know if I just used the correct term :) A little about me, I am 41 and live most of the year in Iqaluit, Nunavut. Been living in the Arctic since 2004 and love it. When I am not freezing there I...

Last Post By: tonich Today, 05:12 PM Go to last post
    jwhite

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

Thread Starter: jwhite

I'll get the ball rolling with Penzance in a GBD London Made 1/4 bent Rhodesian that I had with a cup of CTC Scottish Breakfast this mourning. :thumbup1:

Last Post By: Bk124tt Today, 05:12 PM Go to last post
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.