• xChris

There is no available content written by xChris
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Dilbone

Gold Dollar with bone scales

Thread Starter: Dilbone

I picked up 4 GD 66's a while back and honed up one right away to shave ready and I've been shaving with it since. I've also got a GD from Buca that I learned to shave with. I love 'em both but those nasty scales and the ridiculous looking silk screened logo had to go so I grabbed my second GD and...

Last Post By: pmaster Today, 07:35 AM Go to last post
    Balj86

What's your soap for today?

Thread Starter: Balj86

Theres a long thread on "Whats your Brush for today...?". Don't know if it's been created for shaving soap, but it's worth a shot :biggrin1:! Today I used the almight "MWF!" What did you guys use?

Last Post By: dgreene120 Today, 07:35 AM Go to last post
    Bahnzo

A perfect sized and cheap shaving bowl

Thread Starter: Bahnzo

At Walmart: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Pfaltzgraff-Plain-Reactive-Berry-Bowl-Tan-Brown/35930363 It's seriously perfect size for a shaving soap puck. I got a few pucks recently, melted them using the double-boiler method, and poured into these bowls. For about $3, they are great. Fit in the hand...

Last Post By: Shiloh Today, 07:35 AM Go to last post
    gadabout

Do scuttles really work?

Thread Starter: gadabout

I love warm lather and have thought about getting a scuttle, but frankly I'm a little skeptical about whether they really work. I use soap pucks and am a face latherer. I have tried submerging my shaving mug in hot water in the sink while I shower. You would think this would be effectively the...

Last Post By: dpm802 Today, 07:34 AM Go to last post
    bluemantra

What Aftershave did you use today?

Thread Starter: bluemantra

I used Penhaligon's English Fern AS to celebrate St. Patricks Day.

Last Post By: dgreene120 Today, 07:34 AM Go to last post
    aspirin54

My new bowl

Thread Starter: aspirin54

Did some glassblowing yesterday and decided I needed a custom shaving bowl. Think it turned out pretty good looking. It is deep enough with good sides so it should build up a good lather.

Last Post By: GordyN Today, 07:34 AM Go to last post
    TravelingMan82

The Last Movie You Watched?

Thread Starter: TravelingMan82

These threads are fun. So what was the last movie you watched and did you like it? The last movie I watched was in class yesterday and it was Rocky Horror Picture Show. I hate that movie. :thumbdown

Last Post By: auk1124 Today, 07:33 AM Go to last post
    Jeff_H

Traveling Slant - Try Before You Buy

Thread Starter: Jeff_H

Like the traveling OC, or the Traveling Slim, but with a slanted twist. I became involved with the Traveling OC thread after following the experiences of first time OC users. The thread seemed to be losing some steam, so I offered to throw in a modern OC to contrast the OC that Shutterbug so...

Last Post By: Bull Today, 07:32 AM Go to last post
    Hero

New Wiborg Line - "White Badger"

Thread Starter: Hero

I'm not sure if a lot of people have been following Wiborg Shaving lately, but they just released their new "White Badger" line. Also, they have the knots set in some pretty cool handles, with the handle design name engraved onto the handle. They are describing the hair as: "White Badger hair is...

Last Post By: Evil4blue Today, 07:32 AM Go to last post
    TinyTim

Smelly Face Cloths

Thread Starter: TinyTim

The face cloth I use gets smelly after a month or two, even with regular laundering. I've discovered a method to elimnate the smell. Soak your wash cloth in hot water with a little added white vinegar (no soap). Rinse then soak in hot water with a little.added baking soda (no soap) Rinse. Your...

Last Post By: svcaramia Today, 07:32 AM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.