• xChris

There is no available content written by xChris
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

mdevine

SOTD "Black and White" Theme Week 1-7 September 2014

Thread Starter: mdevine

Welcome to September Gentlemen. Be sure to check out the 2014 membership round up as a whole lot of swag has been added to the already excellent prizes. This week, let's see your best black and white photos. A heads up for next week as well; in honor of NFL opening week, it will be a football...

Last Post By: Vespasian Today, 12:23 AM Go to last post
    dmm26

Missing cat! Lots of pictures!

Thread Starter: dmm26

I dare you not to laugh!! Shannon (the secretary) has lost her cat and has asked David (the graphic designer) to help with a lost poster. This is their email correspondence... From: Shannon Walkley

Last Post By: brians_myth Today, 12:19 AM Go to last post
    Demaskee

2nd round Soap Pass-Around

Thread Starter: Demaskee

Gents, The first soap pass-around is wrapping up and went better then I could have ever anticipated. The box started with 12 soaps and now has 22 soaps in it. 77 soaps from 35 different brands have made their way in the box along the way. I highly encourage you to look at the last pages in the...

Last Post By: MrSmith Today, 12:18 AM Go to last post
    Mad Man

What are you drinking tonight?

Thread Starter: Mad Man

Teusner The Riebke Shiraz 2010: nice Barossa red. Earlier tonight I started with a Smirnoff & 7 Up.

Last Post By: Karlo Today, 12:18 AM Go to last post
    doomgiver13

Whipped Dog Brushes?

Thread Starter: doomgiver13

So I checked out Whipped Dog online last night... What am I missing? Their Silvertips seem to be A LOT cheaper than anyone else out there... Is there some reason I should be wary?

Last Post By: WoS_ Today, 12:18 AM Go to last post
    l0pht

Lamy fountain recommendation?

Thread Starter: l0pht

Hey guys. First post in the Nib. I'm looking into fountain pens and am not sure what are good questions or things to look for. I'm set on a Lamy since I'm on Germany and want something made locally. Do most fountains have a swappable nib? What makes one fountain better than another or do I...

Last Post By: docholliday77 Today, 12:17 AM Go to last post
    August West

Body Soap of the Day

Thread Starter: August West

Why not? There is one for everything else. As one of our members astutely pointed out many of us don't rotate daily, so feel free to post your body soap of the week/month etc. QCS Cordovan

Last Post By: Vespasian Today, 12:10 AM Go to last post
    DrAwkward

Are razors like cars?

Thread Starter: DrAwkward

Are razors like cars? Famously, B&B member Bosse, turned down a free British Aristocrat #16 a few years ago. His thinking was essentially that British cars are rubbish (please use an appropriate English accent when reading this word!) while German cars are brilliant. Of course, Bosse...

Last Post By: jovan Today, 12:06 AM Go to last post
    timplu

Hello from MN

Thread Starter: timplu

Hello gentleman. As someone who is new to using a DE safety razor, I just wanted to say how cool it is to have this site for all the info a beginner needs. I just ordered my first razor - HTGAM starter kit with their Symmetry razor, a pack of 100 Shark SS blades, and will be picking up some Nivea...

Last Post By: engblom Today, 12:05 AM Go to last post
    delislave

My new (free!) shave den!

Thread Starter: delislave

Driving home today from dropping my daughter off at college, I saw this cabinet on the side of the road out with the trash! I rescued it, and now it'll serve as my shave den display case!

Last Post By: wazza Today, 12:05 AM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.