• Pete

There is no available content written by Pete
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Straight Razor Acquisition Thread

Thread Starter: wilbr11

Okay, so I'm definitely not being original on this, totally taking Bigfoot's idea, but I love looking at the Safety Razor Acquisition Thread on the DE Subforum and I haven't been able to find one for straight razors. I'd love to see any Straights you've recently acquired (Pictures are a must)....

Last Post By: Bad_B Today, 06:42 AM Go to last post

A bit of a Tabac letdown

Thread Starter: WalterK

Finally tried the famed Tabac. Sprung for the stick version in the twist-top container. Tabac's reputation for having a HUGE scent that make some weep from joy and others run for the window filled me with anticipation. When I removed the top, I was a bit disappointed with the lack of scent. It...

Last Post By: Manul Today, 06:41 AM Go to last post

What's your coffee today? What brew method? Photos

Thread Starter: Redzone

Morning Gentleman (well it is here in New Zealand) I got given a random blend a mate roasted 5 days ago and I am drinking it black. This morning I am using a swiss gold pourover in to a mug. This blend not quite my thing and roast a bit questionable but it will give me a good kick start !! CB

Last Post By: fightingillini22 Today, 06:40 AM Go to last post

My Guess... 3017

Thread Starter: johnniegold

Over the course of the last year I have been concentrating on using and finishing product. I have been going through aftershaves, colognes and shaving creams and sold off most of the excess. But the soaps... well, I just like them all and don't want to unload them. Over the last several months I...

Last Post By: snowman Today, 06:40 AM Go to last post
    HazMat Shaver

Big Blade PIF

Thread Starter: HazMat Shaver

I've spent enough time trying lots of blades. I've went thru so many I cant even keep track any longer. I should have made a log as I went along. That would have been a smart thing to do. So now I have lots of blades that I just don't need or didn't work for me or just never made it into the...

Last Post By: dilawer Today, 06:39 AM Go to last post

3000 posts - semi-custom razor PIF

Thread Starter: bberg100

In honor of 3000 mostly meaningless posts here, I am offering up a somewhat unique PIF. One of my major hobbies is woodworking, to include a lot of wood turning. I will turn a custom handle and toss on a Parker 3-piece head. You tell me how and what you want for the handle, but it must be wood...

Last Post By: rr12267 Today, 06:39 AM Go to last post
    Mr Bingle

Mr Bingle Presents: Reindeer&Sleigh Ver.3

Thread Starter: Mr Bingle

Greetings from the North Pole Boys and Girls! Can you believe itís already been a year since our last Gift Exchange!? How time flies! For those of you who may not know me, allow me to introduce myself. Iím Mr. Bingle. Maybe youíve heard of me? For those who havenít, let me tell you about...

Last Post By: TheVez2 Today, 06:37 AM Go to last post

I felt the straight razor slipping out and it started to fall

Thread Starter: 805steve

I felt the straight razor slipping out and it started to fall. You may know what comes next. Thankfully I was a walking zombie after working a 12 hour nightshift so I didn't react and try to catch it before it hit the floor. Then I heard the "tink" sound and saw a small black piece of the scale...

Last Post By: 805steve Today, 06:33 AM Go to last post

Hi Everyone

Thread Starter: CAGNE

Hi everyone, I have just joined today as I have been given a gillette double edge razor. I have tried to identify it but I have not been able to find a similar one. Is there a sub forum or thread specifically for identifying them? or where would I be best looking? I cannot seen to see a date...

Last Post By: sandstone Today, 06:33 AM Go to last post

Walking Dead thread...

Thread Starter: DaveNJ74

Is anyone anxiously waiting for season 2 as much as I am?

Last Post By: Jnatcat Today, 06:32 AM Go to last post
Image Gallery provided by DragonByte Gallery (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.