• Pete

There is no available content written by Pete
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

cfkane

Aristocrat cleaning advice

Thread Starter: cfkane

Picked up what I believe is a mid 40's Aristocrat today, (will post pics when I can). It was sold as is having not been cleaned. It even had a Gillette Blue razor blade in it. It has some gold plate wear in spots and I think there is soap gunk buildup that is affecting the movement of the doors. I...

Last Post By: pyronut Today, 03:39 AM Go to last post
    chinmusic82

Indian shaving creams reviews

Thread Starter: chinmusic82

Over the last year and a half I've come across more than 20 Indian creams that I had never heard of. Some were fantastic, some not so good and some really terrible. Online searches provided little to no information. I thought I'd start a thread where I could share my experiences with these...

Last Post By: asingh Today, 03:36 AM Go to last post
    Dcaddo111

Finally bought an Ark

Thread Starter: Dcaddo111

I've been wanting an ark for a while now. Mark sent me a pm last week titled "I think I found you a good one", and that he did. (Thanks mark!). It's 8 inches long and just under 2 wide. It had some brown spots when it arrived that went away quickly in a simple green bath. It's dead flat, but not...

Last Post By: oakeshott Today, 03:36 AM Go to last post
    mikelz777

What is a moderately aggressive vintage razor?

Thread Starter: mikelz777

I was wondering what vintage razors out there are moderately aggressive razors. By moderately aggressive I'm thinking more aggressive than a Tech, Super Speed, EJ DE89 but less aggressive than Fatip OC or a Cadet OC or maybe just short of the aggressiveness of a slant.

Last Post By: BSAGuy Today, 03:34 AM Go to last post
    Canadian goalie

is it too soon to prefer open comb?

Thread Starter: Canadian goalie

Sorry for the long post. So I have only been on DE razors for a little over a month, started with a 38C as I was told its a great starter (and it is). I got a huge sample pack of blades and pretty sure I hate merkur blades already, they seem to tug and leave tiny nics. So went right to the...

Last Post By: BSAGuy Today, 03:33 AM Go to last post
    The M

What Was Your Cream Today?

Thread Starter: The M

Hey why not! theres one for the soaps so why not one for the creams. So just post what cream that YOU used today.

Last Post By: thoosero Today, 03:32 AM Go to last post
    noahpictures

Honing 101

Thread Starter: noahpictures

Please share your basic honing tips here to take the mystery out of the process for members that are learning to hone. I'll go first. I found the following two photos by B&B member Seraphim (Craig) educational. The two photos demonstrate how pressure affects the same piece of chalk when...

Last Post By: buca3152 Today, 03:32 AM Go to last post
    johnniegold

My Guess... 3017

Thread Starter: johnniegold

Over the course of the last year I have been concentrating on using and finishing product. I have been going through aftershaves, colognes and shaving creams and sold off most of the excess. But the soaps... well, I just like them all and don't want to unload them. Over the last several months I...

Last Post By: beginish Today, 03:31 AM Go to last post
    Luc

Booster Island Bay Rum vs Pinaud Clubman Virgin Island Bay Rum

Thread Starter: Luc

Okay, I'm narrowing down the AS that I want to try and I need more information on those two. I know that there are other Bay Rum AS but I am not interested in those for now. I'm more interested in those two, Booster Island Bay Rum and Pinaud Bay Rum. From what I found on the site, some love the...

Last Post By: Luc Today, 03:29 AM Go to last post
    Edcculus

Doctor Who

Thread Starter: Edcculus

I can't believe it took me this long to watch this show! I started watching it this weekend on Netflix, and I'm hooked. I decided to skip the older versions and pick up at the first series in the reboot. I made it all the way through series 1, and am about half way through the series where...

Last Post By: beginish Today, 03:29 AM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.