• Pete

There is no available content written by Pete
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Whisky

Floaters in my Adagio

Thread Starter: Whisky

I have had a bottle of Barrister and Mann Adagio AS for about 4 months now. I just noticed tonight that there is some kind of sediment in the bottle that floats after I shake it up. It's not oil because they're solid when they come out of the bottle. They're not gritty to touch like dirt or sand...

Last Post By: mark1JT Today, 07:55 PM Go to last post
    kelbro

Hold yourself accountable

Thread Starter: kelbro

Alright, we are all adults here and we all appreciate good food. We also all have weaknesses that go against our normally high standards. Like fast food or eating an entire pecan pie or German chocolate cake. Repressing that guilt is not healthy. This post shall create a 'Safe Place' for...

Last Post By: simon1 Today, 07:55 PM Go to last post
    Djwyman

Finally made my first 100pack purchase

Thread Starter: Djwyman

For the past several months I have been trying various blades either by buying a tuck or so of them or I had won the weekly new comer PIF but up until last week I hadn't tried a blade that had me say "oh my god I found my blade!" Then I tried the Gillette silver blues. I used that blade for 6...

Last Post By: Swazilander Today, 07:55 PM Go to last post
    corncakes

Semi Soft Soap Pucks

Thread Starter: corncakes

What is as soft as MW so I can form it easily into my Scone lather Bowl?

Last Post By: Parjay Today, 07:55 PM Go to last post
    frenchy

Not very impressed with Martin De Candre.

Thread Starter: frenchy

I've been DE shaving for quite a few years. And am no stranger to proper lather prep. I recently got my hands on and tried both MdC fougere and unscented. Got to say I wasn't blown away. They both latherered up very fast and rich. Better than most. But, I felt the protection, cushion and slickness...

Last Post By: hulkman Today, 07:52 PM Go to last post
    August West

Old Fogies Club: What was your workout today?

Thread Starter: August West

I was really interested in The Clubhouse thread "What was your workout today?" but much to my chagrin I didn't feel comfortable posting my "old fogie" workouts with all those "serious" workouts. So, What was your Old Fogie workout today? I will start: 3 mile walk/20 push ups/50 sit ups. ...

Last Post By: Intrigued Today, 07:52 PM Go to last post
    Adam18

Big Brother and Little Brother . A perfect Pair !

Thread Starter: Adam18

Have been loving my Colonel X2L since mid-Summer, and just treated myself to the Special Best Badger !

Last Post By: BSAGuy Today, 07:51 PM Go to last post
    dpm802

45 things every Self-Respecting Man should own by age 30.

Thread Starter: dpm802

I found this list via www.stumbleupon.com ... if you're not using this great Internet tool, you should be. https://www.jackthreads.com/jtedit/2015/07/20/the-45-things-every-self-[email protected] This is posted in The Haberdashery because most of...

Last Post By: dpm802 Today, 07:50 PM Go to last post
    Funky 34s

The Perfect Blade for My Razor Is.

Thread Starter: Funky 34s

I've been wet shaving for about a year now and have 4 razors. I've noticed a blade preference (either mine or the razor's) for each one and it's not always the same blade. My most recent shave was with a Merkur 37c slant and the best blade for my face in that razor is the Astra SP. It shaves...

Last Post By: Adam18 Today, 07:50 PM Go to last post
    bryant

My First Meer Has Arrived-Journal of It's Coloring

Thread Starter: bryant

My Strambach meer arrived today!!! I'm going to use this thread to document both it's coloring progression and my enjoyment of it. About to head out for it's first smoke...think it is gonna be Nightcap.

Last Post By: TexLaw Today, 07:49 PM Go to last post
Image Gallery provided by DragonByte Gallery (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.