• wildman

There is no available content written by wildman
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

JaredB

*razor pif*

Thread Starter: JaredB

I have a Parker 99R I am offering up to PIF. It has seen very little use, looks brand new, and works great. I am only giving it away because I have a 22R already, which is essentially the same razor. The Parker TTO is a pretty middle of the road workhorse, aggressive wise. I would hope to...

Last Post By: Inari7 Today, 08:10 PM Go to last post
    krikor

My First DE Shave - Not the Closest, But Bar None My Most Enjoyable Shave Ever!

Thread Starter: krikor

It was with a great deal of anticipation and trepidation that I raised th EJ Kelvin razor to my face. Anticipation for the wonderful shave experience so many attribute to DE shaving. Trepidation, perhaps even nervousness, given the potential for nicks and cuts if I didn't do this properly. Good...

Last Post By: williabe Today, 08:08 PM Go to last post
    Brighty83

Show off you Japanese Naturals ( Jnats )

Thread Starter: Brighty83

I have a touch of HAD (hone addiction disorder) myself and wanted to see what japanese stones you guys own! I haven't passed a thread with this but if there is one a second never hurts! So, If you have any jnats and can post a photo with a brief description throw them up here to show them...

Last Post By: HunterBlades Today, 08:07 PM Go to last post
    Zach

knife sharpening guide?

Thread Starter: Zach

All of this razor honing has gotten me to thinking that maybe I should try my hand at sharpening the kitchen knives. Do you have any recommendations for angled sharpening guides? I realize that this question may get me skewered, so Iíll say that eventually Iíll be good at free-hand sharpening,...

Last Post By: Neffarious Today, 08:07 PM Go to last post
    Nusquam Humanitus

lkon Razor Quality

Thread Starter: Nusquam Humanitus

Is the quality there? Are the different coatings top notch? Aside from any personal reasons relating to customer service, etc......, are they priced fairly for their quality, relative to other SS razors? Thank You, Gentlemen

Last Post By: Ipanemaguy Today, 08:06 PM Go to last post
    JaredB

ATT Atlas OC Slant

Thread Starter: JaredB

I decided a while back that I wanted a slant. Just pulled the trigger on an ATT Atlas OC Slant. I'm hoping it will be the "slant of a lifetime",,,, figure I can sell it if not. Any owners out there with some encouragement?

Last Post By: JaredB Today, 08:05 PM Go to last post
    Marquis_De_Wyld

So, Frankenstein straights.

Thread Starter: Marquis_De_Wyld

Had one of my ideas some time ago, due a talk on other razor forums about rubbish cheap razors that have really nice scales... The idea being the "Frankenstein's razor" that is to use a nicer razor with the scales of another. Found this... Thing:...

Last Post By: Seraphim Today, 08:02 PM Go to last post
    dpm802

Recommend a Photo Editing software?

Thread Starter: dpm802

What do you recommend for a good (free) Photo Editing software? In the past, I've used PhotoShop and Picassa, but I'm wondering if there's anything better out there? My primary purpose is to tweak up photos I've taken for posting on Facebook, an online dating site, and shave-den pics to post...

Last Post By: Alacrity59 Today, 08:02 PM Go to last post
    hotwheels

Changing username?

Thread Starter: hotwheels

I have been on this board for 5 years. While I haven't posted much, especially not during the past few years, I am wondering if it is possible to have an adminstrator change one's username. I feel my nick doesn't become me any longer and would like to get a new one. It's similar to buyer's remorse.

Last Post By: mrlandpirate Today, 08:01 PM Go to last post
    parachutefactory

What accounts for the difference in straight vs DE shaves.

Thread Starter: parachutefactory

It seems like when I watch barbershop shaving videos, a lot of barbers are using straights and they seem to get much better results even with 1 passes, or 1 passes with touchups. Why is there so much difference between DE safety razor and straights/shavettes? For straights/shavettes, do they...

Last Post By: Ducati Scotty Today, 08:01 PM Go to last post
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.