• wildman

There is no available content written by wildman
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

MacQ

Brand New Maggard Synthetic PIF

Thread Starter: MacQ

Come one, Come All, sign up for the change to win a brand new Maggard synthetic brush... of your choosing! The rule for entry is simple. I have a 24mm black Maggard synthetic brush that is my one and only, my one true love; and it needs a name! Respond with "I'm in" and a name for the lovely...

Last Post By: Wiwicks Today, 01:27 PM Go to last post
    Big Fish

Seiko PADI Turtle arrives.

Thread Starter: Big Fish

Emptied the piggy bank and pulled the trigger, and took possession of my new watch Seiko PADI Turtle Usually I buy Seiko 5 series watches but decided to take a step up. This is an automatic watch so it's mechanical and winds itself with wrist movement. Not as accurate as quartz but either am I.

Last Post By: oc_in_fw Today, 01:25 PM Go to last post
    nlpotts

Are ink trades allowed?

Thread Starter: nlpotts

There are many inks out there, and I don't know about the rest of you, but I would like to try many/all of them. But this would become impractical rather quickly. But I would like to try more. I'm sure some of you feel the same way. So I was wondering, are we allowed to trade inks that we...

Last Post By: oc_in_fw Today, 01:24 PM Go to last post
    TravelingMan82

The Last Movie You Watched?

Thread Starter: TravelingMan82

These threads are fun. So what was the last movie you watched and did you like it? The last movie I watched was in class yesterday and it was Rocky Horror Picture Show. I hate that movie. :thumbdown

Last Post By: auk1124 Today, 01:24 PM Go to last post
    AnotherChef

I'm alive!

Thread Starter: AnotherChef

A generous member (I will allow him to speak up if he chooses to be recognized publicly) of the SR community decided he would provide me with this Gold Dollar as my first SR. The USPS guy wasn't off my road and I had the box open. I was oozing with anticipation and knew that I couldn't wait until...

Last Post By: Wiwicks Today, 01:24 PM Go to last post
    Riff Raff

Black Sails

Thread Starter: Riff Raff

Okay, so now that I am caught up on my Black Sails episodes (ex-Navy Shellback, I think I would go to hell if I didn't watch), I have some observations that I would like to share with my fellow Brown Leafers. First and foremost is the pipe smoking. Season one, the pipe smoking was prolific....

Last Post By: oc_in_fw Today, 01:22 PM Go to last post
    Mach3_man

Question to an experienced Muhle R41 user

Thread Starter: Mach3_man

Hi. I have just bought a Muhle R41 razor. I use it with Astra Superior Platinum. Usually i shave with my Mekur 34C HD which gives smooth and good results. So to the question: Should i expect some tugging from the R41 since it is a very aggressive razor opposite to the Merkur? My prep is very...

Last Post By: Mach3_man Today, 01:20 PM Go to last post
    schmalgausen

Fake blades

Thread Starter: schmalgausen

Hi all, I bought fake Sputniks, no way to use them, just garbage. Also I found some info about fake Silver Blues and Rubies. It seems like our Chinese friends are in. Please post your experience with the subject.

Last Post By: schmalgausen Today, 01:19 PM Go to last post
    Old beard

I bought my first fountain pen

Thread Starter: Old beard

Jinhao 8812 Fountain Pen Rose Wood Barrel I just bought one of these for $2.95. I don't think I could go to wrong with this purchase. If it is trash can material I haven't wasted to much money. I hope it will be a good starter pen. Anyone know anything about this pen?

Last Post By: oc_in_fw Today, 01:19 PM Go to last post
    temjeito

Traveling Fragrance Sample Box

Thread Starter: temjeito

OK, this is pretty simple: there's a box, and a list.:001_rolle The box is full of fragrance samples (and a few a/s samples, and maybe some other goodies). The list starts with plpenn, and grows as people sign up in this thread. We'll cap the list at 25 for now to try and keep it manageable....

Last Post By: LBussy Today, 01:18 PM Go to last post
Image Gallery provided by DragonByte Gallery (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.