• wildman

There is no available content written by wildman
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

What a Dummy I Am!

Thread Starter: beamon

Got up this morning and went about the morning shave. Thought to myself, "Wow, how smooth this is"! Figured that I must have done an exceptional preparation job and was reaping the benefits. My usual 24 hour beard is sort of sandy and white colored and doesn't show much until a second day's growth....

Last Post By: MisfitWy23 Today, 01:06 PM Go to last post

OCtober 2015

Thread Starter: Shutterbug57

For the last couple of years we have had fun with open combs in October, so let's do it again this year. We have 1 month til the kickoff, so if you don't have an OC, or you want more OC's, you have time to act. In 2013 we had good participation. Last year we had even more participation. You can...

Last Post By: gwsmallwood Today, 01:05 PM Go to last post

The Great Blade Exchange

Thread Starter: Toothpick

Welcome to The Great Blade Exchange The Great Blade Exchange now has a Wiki Page. Please visit the Wiki Page to see the stock list and guidelines for making an exchange. Please come back here to post your selection. A bit about the Wiki page The table is sortable by Name, Stock Level,...

Last Post By: maistroyoda Today, 01:05 PM Go to last post

In need of advice on Blades

Thread Starter: Gott543

I'm currently using VDH blades and I'm in search of a similar replacement since I get about 2 shaves out of a blade and I don't really feel like paying $4 for 5 blades. Any ideas? Thanks

Last Post By: ackvil Today, 01:05 PM Go to last post

ATT M1 or R1?

Thread Starter: shahvikram123

Hi Im new around here :) I've been shaving with a DE razor for around 3 years now and I'm loving it! I've had a EJ89 for the past 3 years and the connection between the base plate and the top head is starting to rust thus I'm looking to buy a stainless steel DE razor (thats my excuse for buying one...

Last Post By: lloydrm Today, 01:05 PM Go to last post
    Ray Settanta

How to use an old-fashioned scuttle

Thread Starter: Ray Settanta

I have seen some antique scuttles that are different from the modern scuttles. The modern ones have a water-jacket surrounding a solid cup while the antique ones have a reservoir underneath a cup which has holes in it. How is the antique one used and is it better than the new ones? Thanks.

Last Post By: emwolf Today, 01:05 PM Go to last post

What is Your Most Aggressive Razor?

Thread Starter: rockero

It doesn't matter weather its a DE or SE Did you know it was aggressive before buying it? Do you like it?

Last Post By: Devonmoonshire Today, 01:04 PM Go to last post

Moving from a Van Der Hagen

Thread Starter: steppinthrax

Just curious what other soaps have you guys used. I'm not super impressed with the Van Der Hagen, but not sure where it ranks. Getting ready to pull the trigger on a puck of Col Conk (almond), not sure which one is the better. I also bought a puck of Williams :)

Last Post By: kcore Today, 01:03 PM Go to last post

Thread Starter: ben139

Hi People, I recently invested in a Chromecast due to my dislike of cables and lack of a laptop hdmi. I was wondering if anybody here knows of any cool/unusual things it can do, or some particularly good apps to make use of? Just want to push the device to its full potential! Ben

Last Post By: jamesspo Today, 01:02 PM Go to last post

**Mess Hall Group Cookout**

Thread Starter: DoctorShavegood

Mess Hall Group Cookout Everyone likes a cookout. So that's what we're doing. It will be a lot of fun and this includes you. The idea of the cookout is very simple. We plan on having a monthly cookout with a theme where everyone is cooking the same thing. Any and all members are welcomed to...

Last Post By: simon1 Today, 01:02 PM Go to last post
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Image Gallery provided by DragonByte Gallery (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.