• wildman

There is no available content written by wildman
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

omegajinx

New B&B Recruit

Thread Starter: omegajinx

Hello all! I am new to the B&B forums. I have used the forums though for a few months doing extensive research on wet shaving, and it has all been very informative and a great help. I still have some work to do on my technique but it is coming along quite nicely. Anyhow, I just wanted to drop a...

Last Post By: Marco Today, 02:16 PM Go to last post
    fordfather

Wanted: Canadians For Passaround

Thread Starter: fordfather

Looking for some Canadians to participate in northern leg of PIF vs. Passaround. To qualify for this exciting opportunity, applicants must be, 1. Open to a sharing relationship. 2. Residing east of Alaska, north of Montana, west of Greenland, and south of Santa. 3. Willing to use various...

Last Post By: Nick_O Today, 02:16 PM Go to last post
    mdevine

SOTD "Autumn" Theme Week 20-26 October 2014

Thread Starter: mdevine

Gentlemen, Welcome to the new week and be sure to support our "Saint" Sue Moore charity auction. With the leaves changing up north, it's time for our "Autumn" theme week. For me, that means breaking out my Parfumerie Generale Coze 02, which reminds me of a walk in the woods on a Fall day. Next...

Last Post By: Cash_Stronomer Today, 02:15 PM Go to last post
    SliceOfLife

What is the Best Shave soap you've ever tried.

Thread Starter: SliceOfLife

Ok, I figured we'd do the opposite of the "worst" thread. Now I'm aware this is going to get some convoluted responses. (This soap is best for X This one is best for Y, etc)... So, how about a theoretical. The technology to produce soap is lost. I don't know. Global Warming did it. ...

Last Post By: 5Cantonas Today, 02:15 PM Go to last post
    PokerChip

Photos of Celebrities Shaving

Thread Starter: PokerChip

While I was searching for some interesting photos I discovered a photo of Frank Sinatra shaving. It shows all the products he's using as well. Here's the photo I found: I haven't closely examined the photo closely but are any/all of these shaving products still available. Here's a closeup...

Last Post By: flamingrevolver Today, 02:14 PM Go to last post
    eezee

Eau de Quinine

Thread Starter: eezee

I would like to get thoughts on this hair tonic. I really like Lucky Tiger 3 Purpose. How does the Quinine compare to the LT? Thanks.

Last Post By: lowjax Today, 02:14 PM Go to last post
    ouch

E-bowl-a

Thread Starter: ouch

So the first ebola patient in NYC decided to go bowling near where I work in sunny Williamsburg Brooklyn, hipster capital of America. yuck.

Last Post By: ouch Today, 02:14 PM Go to last post
    Riyame

First and second DE shaves

Thread Starter: Riyame

So I just finished my second DE shave. It went a bit better than the first. The first I had a weeper on my chin and a couple on my neck in a tough spot where the hair goes in a few different directions. I might have also been applying pressure :a52: Second shave I was able to get away with no...

Last Post By: warhawk Today, 02:13 PM Go to last post
    Citizen C

The next watch you're eyeballing?

Thread Starter: Citizen C

What's that one watch you continually pull up online to gaze upon? The one that is just out of reach? The one that will require saving, sacrifices, planning, and patience to acquire? My preferences are divers and "tool" watches. The Seiko Prospex Field Master is the one I lust after. An...

Last Post By: martym Today, 02:13 PM Go to last post
    Vespasian

Simpsons Vanilla + Rose; Marco is right!

Thread Starter: Vespasian

I just had my first shave with Simpsons newish Vanilla and Rose cream, purchased on Marco's strong recommendation. Was he ever correct! Vaults to the top of my creams. In order to avoid madness and bankruptcy, I have mainly concentrated in rose soaps and creams, with a minor in almond. I love...

Last Post By: Vespasian Today, 02:13 PM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.