• wildman

There is no available content written by wildman
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

August West

Attention: Law Enforcement Officials

Thread Starter: August West

Please share you experiences enforcing 'No Texting and Driving'.

Last Post By: August West Today, 06:06 PM Go to last post
    MrProraso

I Finally Tried a Boar Brush

Thread Starter: MrProraso

Hey guys, Let me start off by saying, I am and always will be a badger guy as I love how it holds water and the thick lather in which it creates. I had tried a VdH boar brush about 8 years back and thought it was terrible. It was too stiff and didn't make any lather, no matter how much I...

Last Post By: Usascot Today, 06:05 PM Go to last post
    connorI

New DE Shaver - Tell me your 'must haves'

Thread Starter: connorI

Hi everybody, I've just signed up to badger and blade. I started wet shaving about 4 weeks ago now and am developing an addiction to shaving products and tools! I am a member of the BiG Shave and enjoy seeing everybody's SOTD and the variety of products used. I currently own an EJ DE89, a LORD L6,...

Last Post By: Russjones16 Today, 06:04 PM Go to last post
    DEGuy

1000th Post PIF

Thread Starter: DEGuy

I’m coming up on 1000 posts on B&B. I’d like to pay-it-forward to ConUS members and international members with a ConUS proxy. Here’s the shave gear: Semogue 620 Brush (I’ll begin breaking in the brush today with mock lathers); Palmolive Shave Stick; Speick Shave Stick; and 35...

Last Post By: gdgeorge Today, 06:04 PM Go to last post
    Journeyman

100th Post PIF

Thread Starter: Journeyman

Hello Gents, Here on my 100th post I'm happy to be able to make this small PIF as a way of saying thanks to B&B and all its great members. Up for grabs are two bottles of Fine's Italian Citrus. One bottle has been used for 1 splash and the other is brand spanking new. Most people are familiar...

Last Post By: gdgeorge Today, 06:03 PM Go to last post
    boarandblade

aframes tokyo

Thread Starter: boarandblade

Any body bought from them? I am curious as to their reputation. I don't want any vendor bashing but just helpful reviews. I emailed them asking for stones that would fit my budget and needs and the guy responded quite quickly and with many choices that were in my needs. Just want to here any...

Last Post By: life2short1971 Today, 06:03 PM Go to last post
    Scaramouche

B&M Soaps - Wow!

Thread Starter: Scaramouche

Just discovered Barrister & Mann soaps and scents - fantastic! Particularly intrigued by Roam; it's a scent that doesn't seem to have a counterpart anywhere...other scents may be floral or spicy or even "soapy"; Roam is a class of its own - my best description would be a leather chair in the club...

Last Post By: Scaramouche Today, 06:03 PM Go to last post
    jwhite

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

Thread Starter: jwhite

I'll get the ball rolling with Penzance in a GBD London Made 1/4 bent Rhodesian that I had with a cup of CTC Scottish Breakfast this mourning. :thumbup1:

Last Post By: Slickside Today, 06:02 PM Go to last post
    Guru17

How long does your daily shave take?

Thread Starter: Guru17

Mine used to be over in 15 minutes earlier - whether DE or carts. However, now that I have learned how to prep, how to lather, and how to do a proper multi-pass shave, it takes half an hour. Doesn't matter whether it's a 3 pass or two pass, a BBS or DFS - it takes about 30 minutes, give or take...

Last Post By: jamesspo Today, 06:02 PM Go to last post
    duanek

New Titanium Handle

Thread Starter: duanek

After looking at the pictures wquiles has been posting showing the handles he's been crafting, http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/345457-Hobbyist-DE-Razor-Showcase I contacted him about making one for me. I eventually settled on a design, and Will made it for me. It's the same as he made...

Last Post By: MacG Today, 06:01 PM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.