• A3M0N

There is no available content written by A3M0N
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

jd_1138

your dream car?

Thread Starter: jd_1138

I was watching Top Gear, and Hammond drove his dream car -- a 1987 Ferrari F40. Wow, what a car! Beautiful, clean design/styling with a twin turbo, mid-mounted V8. And it has no unnecessary bits at all -- no AC, no ABS, no radio, no carpeting, no power steering, no power anything. It's a...

Last Post By: dgreen92807 Today, 02:21 PM Go to last post
    Captain Murphy

Open Comb before and after w/repair/disassembly

Thread Starter: Captain Murphy

Greetings everyone, I wanted to start a new thread dealing exclusively with the cleaning,repair, and disassembly of twist to open (TTO) open comb safety razors. After the Gillette adjustable madness, I started receiving a lot of inquiries to cleanup and repair some open comb TTOs. Well, I had...

Last Post By: Captain Murphy Today, 02:20 PM Go to last post
    Yaser

Any fellow teen shavers out there?

Thread Starter: Yaser

I saw a post by a teen beginning to shave and begun to wonder if there was anyone else. Maybe when you began and why? Maybe even a couple of tips. I'm 15 and began because of a dislike of both shaving and how my facial hair looks, managed to find this forums and I've only DE shaved once so not like...

Last Post By: Yaser Today, 02:20 PM Go to last post
    highball

What razor/ blade did you use today

Thread Starter: highball

I am curious what blades people use in different razors 1909 Single Ring / Gillette 7-O clock (green)

Last Post By: Polica Today, 02:18 PM Go to last post
    BigFoot

Safety Razor Acquisition Thread.

Thread Starter: BigFoot

From now on let's try to post all new acquisitions in this thread. That way everyone will be able to easily find them. :001_tt1:

Last Post By: pjgh Today, 02:16 PM Go to last post
    beginish

What's Your Brush Today?

Thread Starter: beginish

Rooney Heritage Victorian bowl lathering Cade Soap

Last Post By: Polica Today, 02:16 PM Go to last post
    buffdaddy

Rare bourbons not named Pappy

Thread Starter: buffdaddy

Great article from Gearpatrol.com about some great and somewhat rare Bourbons to check out- "Call it the Pappy effect if you want, or just plain business savvy, but most distilleries saw an opportunity in limited, premium bourbons in the early 2000s. They’ve done wonders to help to fuel the...

Last Post By: TimmyBoston Today, 02:16 PM Go to last post
    dwsteen

Suavecito!

Thread Starter: dwsteen

My Suavecito order has finally completed it's long journey to The Great White North!! I'm very excited to get home and try everything out. I figured I'd make the order worth it, so I pretty well went "all out".. Hair Products: Firme pomade Original pomade Brilliantcreme Grooming Spray ...

Last Post By: Sleeper Today, 02:14 PM Go to last post
    BaldyCoot

Hario V60?

Thread Starter: BaldyCoot

Anyone using this? Impressions, love it/hate it? I'm looking for something to make a mug's worth, not quite enough to get the French press out. I've got the V60, but consistency is a problem. I can see where a kettle with the long spout and a scale would make it a lot easier, but I'm trying to...

Last Post By: BaldyCoot Today, 02:13 PM Go to last post
    Toothpick

The Great Blade Exchange

Thread Starter: Toothpick

Welcome to The Great Blade Exchange The Great Blade Exchange now has a Wiki Page. Please visit the Wiki Page to see the stock list and guidelines for making an exchange. Please come back here to post your selection. A bit about the Wiki page The table is sortable by Name, Stock Level,...

Last Post By: August West Today, 02:12 PM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.