• A3M0N

There is no available content written by A3M0N
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

warhawk

Ebay advice

Thread Starter: warhawk

Hi Gents: Hope all is well with you & your families. Just sold off a vintage razor on Ebay yesterday as an auction; however, I have not received payment from the buyer. I have never had that problem. I usually get paid withing 2-3 hours if not sooner once I sell an item. I messaged the buyer...

Last Post By: frstplce Today, 08:54 PM Go to last post
    Djinn

Is there a cure?

Thread Starter: Djinn

Is there a cure for AD? I bought 2 vintages off Ebay today... a travel tech from the 60s and a Gold colored tech from who knows what era. They may end up a gift set for my brother to try to get him hooked on DE shaving ...

Last Post By: PokerChip Today, 08:53 PM Go to last post
    cmh737

Soap Duration Pondering

Thread Starter: cmh737

Out of sheer boredom recently, I decided to actually count how many soaps/creams/sticks I actually have. It's embarrassing, to say the least. My question is: How long will it realistically take to actually use just the soaps, not including the creams and sticks? Would it be fair, for the sake...

Last Post By: mblakele Today, 08:53 PM Go to last post
    beginish

What's Your Brush Today?

Thread Starter: beginish

Rooney Heritage Victorian bowl lathering Cade Soap

Last Post By: turtle Today, 08:51 PM Go to last post
    linty1

Where do the kids go now to buy blades?

Thread Starter: linty1

Hello, blades last me a long time, an order of 8 packs of astras will last me over a year, nevermind a whole sleeve of them. I used to buy from Razor blades and more, as they let you pick individual packs, and away you go. Anyways, cue to today, I went back and had a look... And their d.e. Razor...

Last Post By: Toothpick Today, 08:51 PM Go to last post
    Balj86

What's your soap for today?

Thread Starter: Balj86

Theres a long thread on "Whats your Brush for today...?". Don't know if it's been created for shaving soap, but it's worth a shot :biggrin1:! Today I used the almight "MWF!" What did you guys use?

Last Post By: turtle Today, 08:50 PM Go to last post
    Mayberryman

New Guy Introduction

Thread Starter: Mayberryman

I am not completely sure if I have or have not introduced myself before but here goes. My name is Spencer Wilkinson and I have been shaving with Vintage double edge razors for almost a year. I got started by one day seeing my late father in law's super speed razor and began to think about the...

Last Post By: wagstaff Today, 08:50 PM Go to last post
    highball

What razor/ blade did you use today

Thread Starter: highball

I am curious what blades people use in different razors 1909 Single Ring / Gillette 7-O clock (green)

Last Post By: turtle Today, 08:49 PM Go to last post
    burnsy1

Noob From Cincinnati,OH

Thread Starter: burnsy1

Wanted to check and say hello to all. I am new to the forum and to real shaving. I am currently using a Merkur razor with Feather blades and a couple different soaps. Excited to be here, I have a ton of questions and I already enjoy shaving (a huge upgrade from someone you used to dread scraping...

Last Post By: PokerChip Today, 08:49 PM Go to last post
    mvillezcas

Gillette Fatboy Value Increasing?

Thread Starter: mvillezcas

Hey Fatboy Fans! Am I hallucinating or are Fatboy prices increasing dramatically? I remember being able to buy an E or F date code for approx $35 and now they're up in the $80's!! Is this just a result of increased demand from new wet shavers? What do you think?

Last Post By: Shatnersluvchild Today, 08:49 PM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.