• 2012 Sue Moore Day Announcement and contest!

The Second Annual Sue Moore Day Celebration at B&B

This coming November will mark the two-year anniversary that we here at B&B lost our dear friend, Sue Moore, to breast cancer. Prior to her passing, Sue was the recipient of the B&B Merit Award and as a part of her award, we here at B&B proclaimed October 19th (the date Sue was inducted into the Merit Award Gallery) to forever be Sue Moore Day at B&B.

So join us this October 19th to commemorate the life of one of B&B's most beloved members when we celebrate Sue Moore Day with.....

"THE B&B AUCTION"

Come on down and bid on items that have been generously donated to B&B in honor of Sue Moore Day. Here is a preview of some of the items that we be available at the B&B Auction.

And many many more items!

All the proceeds raised from the B&B Auction will be donated to the National Breast Cancer Foundation to help them in their fight against breast cancer.

So come join B&B in celebrating the life of Sue Moore and be a part of the B&B Auction to help raise awareness and funds for a wonderful cause.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: 2012 Sue Moore Day Announcement and contest! started by johnniegold View original post
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

hersh77

anybody try paa sandalwood aftershave?

Thread Starter: hersh77

Ok skipping all the drama my wife ordered a bottle of sandalwood aftershave/ cologne from phoenix/htgam/ppf/ect. I dont know what this smell is it smells to me like joop cologne. The pinkish purple mens scent from early 90's idk I cant pick it out anyone else take a dive off the cliff and tried...

Last Post By: PMT Today, 08:30 PM Go to last post
    jwhite

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

Thread Starter: jwhite

I'll get the ball rolling with Penzance in a GBD London Made 1/4 bent Rhodesian that I had with a cup of CTC Scottish Breakfast this mourning. :thumbup1:

Last Post By: Blade Boy Today, 08:30 PM Go to last post
    Tyquast

Whipped Dog High Mountain

Thread Starter: Tyquast

Just ordered me a 24mm High Mountain badger brush with a black resin handle from Whipped Dog and am super excited about it. I was just wondering what experience do you guys have with High Mountain badger brushes and what do you think of them?

Last Post By: Tyquast Today, 08:30 PM Go to last post
    Dilbone

Gold Dollar with bone scales

Thread Starter: Dilbone

I picked up 4 GD 66's a while back and honed up one right away to shave ready and I've been shaving with it since. I've also got a GD from Buca that I learned to shave with. I love 'em both but those nasty scales and the ridiculous looking silk screened logo had to go so I grabbed my second GD and...

Last Post By: StubbleTrouble Today, 08:30 PM Go to last post
    jwhite

Cigar Of The Day (COTD)

Thread Starter: jwhite

Well yesterday actually:biggrin1: I had a smallish cigar about 36-38 ring gauge or so that my mother rolled for me on her last trip to Puerto Rico. Think a corona but just a bit thicker. Sweet finish as many Puerto Rican cigars seem to. I've had better, but not as much fun!

Last Post By: Luke49783 Today, 08:29 PM Go to last post
    FireEMT5

ATT single, 5 piece, or go for the 7?

Thread Starter: FireEMT5

Gentlemen, Hoping you can help me out, or at least give me a good shove in the right direction to kill my RAD. I've been back in to DE shaving for about 5 months. Razors used have been a Merkur 34C and 38C...... both work well for me, but I find myself reaching for the 34C most often. ...

Last Post By: czbeme Today, 08:29 PM Go to last post
    Luke49783

Cigars - What's good?

Thread Starter: Luke49783

I used to smoke cigars on occasion from the time i turned 18 to midway through college. For some reason, I haven't had one in years, except for an Acid after they started selling them in gas stations in the humi-packs and a Cuban (I can't even remember what it was) when I was in the Dominican...

Last Post By: cursethis Today, 08:29 PM Go to last post
    ShavingPrivateRyan

Clubman Pinaud

Thread Starter: ShavingPrivateRyan

Hey all, I recently learned to like Clubman Pinaud's standard "after shave 'lotion' ". Before now the scent was too overpowering and, frankly, too classic, BUT I have seen the light! I was browsing the web last night and learned that this company doesn't just make one scent but actually have a few...

Last Post By: PMT Today, 08:28 PM Go to last post
    shawnsel

lKon razors customer satisfaction survey

Thread Starter: shawnsel

A simple 1-to-5 star survey intended to collect rough statistics on the overall satisfaction with manufacturers of new razors. See also the complete list of related razor-brand satisfaction polls. All related polls will be open for only 30 days. Results of these surveys will be published into...

Last Post By: shawnsel Today, 08:28 PM Go to last post
    TheIrishman

New guy, just checking in

Thread Starter: TheIrishman

Hello everyone. I figured I should pop in and say hello, instead of remaining one of the many anonymous lurkers around here. I started DE shaving around this time last year. A friend of mine and I were discussing the straight-razor shave we had at a local barber shop, and then came around to...

Last Post By: maxpwr Today, 08:27 PM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.