• 2012 Sue Moore Day Announcement and contest!

The Second Annual Sue Moore Day Celebration at B&B

This coming November will mark the two-year anniversary that we here at B&B lost our dear friend, Sue Moore, to breast cancer. Prior to her passing, Sue was the recipient of the B&B Merit Award and as a part of her award, we here at B&B proclaimed October 19th (the date Sue was inducted into the Merit Award Gallery) to forever be Sue Moore Day at B&B.

So join us this October 19th to commemorate the life of one of B&B's most beloved members when we celebrate Sue Moore Day with.....

"THE B&B AUCTION"

Come on down and bid on items that have been generously donated to B&B in honor of Sue Moore Day. Here is a preview of some of the items that we be available at the B&B Auction.

And many many more items!

All the proceeds raised from the B&B Auction will be donated to the National Breast Cancer Foundation to help them in their fight against breast cancer.

So come join B&B in celebrating the life of Sue Moore and be a part of the B&B Auction to help raise awareness and funds for a wonderful cause.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: 2012 Sue Moore Day Announcement and contest! started by johnniegold View original post
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

cmh737

Greek Natural Stones?

Thread Starter: cmh737

Does anyone have any experience honing on a Greek natural stone, like Vermio; or a Cretan natural stone? Just curious - I had not heard of them until recently.

Last Post By: Alum of Potash Today, 08:58 PM Go to last post
    Windy City

MLB: Cubs.

Thread Starter: Windy City

Hi Guys. It looks to be an exciting season for the North Siders this year, and I was wondering if any folks would be interested in having a place where we could share news, thoughts, commiserations, recriminations and hopefully, Jubilation? God knows it makes it easier to support the Cubs when...

Last Post By: SanKaloon Today, 08:57 PM Go to last post
    AutoCANE

Thank goodness for DE razors

Thread Starter: AutoCANE

Just wanted to introduce myself, I am very new to DE shaving and I wish I had learned about this sooner. I have been butchering my face with cartridges for 20 years...and now, just a handful of shaves in, I realize what I have been missing. My startup equipment is an Edwin Jagger Kelvin from...

Last Post By: macnutty Today, 08:55 PM Go to last post
    Seraphim

ROTD Run Of The Day : post yours

Thread Starter: Seraphim

In the common vein of "Shave of the Day" et al. let's see what you guys are up to on your jogging regime! :thumbup1: Since we probably all use different running apps, etc. Just do a screen grab, or simply type in your stats. Here's my run from this morning to get the ball rolling.

Last Post By: alex2363 Today, 08:55 PM Go to last post
    BobbyB

Barbicide Harmful or Not for Brushes?

Thread Starter: BobbyB

Gentlemen, I recently started using Barbicide to clean each of my two razors--it does a super job. Would Barbicide be harmful to the hairs of my various brushes if I soaked them for 5 to 10 minutes at a time?

Last Post By: malocchio Today, 08:54 PM Go to last post
    BSAGuy

Kobe Hits 60 in Farewell Game

Thread Starter: BSAGuy

Kobe certainly went out on style last night with 60 points. I am not a huge fan of his, but from what I have read, in addition to huge talent, he has always been the hardest working member of the Lakers instead of depending on his considerable talent to carry him.

Last Post By: alex2363 Today, 08:52 PM Go to last post
    alex2363

Post what nagging injury you have, but still exercise/workout with it.

Thread Starter: alex2363

Post your nagging injury and how you overcome the issue to do or continue your exercise. I have a reconstructed left ankle that reeks havoc on me. Sometime I just don't want to workout because of it. After a few miles of running I just fight through the pain

Last Post By: ItsTaz Today, 08:51 PM Go to last post
    Mad Man

What are you drinking tonight?

Thread Starter: Mad Man

Teusner The Riebke Shiraz 2010: nice Barossa red. Earlier tonight I started with a Smirnoff & 7 Up.

Last Post By: BigJ Today, 08:46 PM Go to last post
    dabrock

It must be love

Thread Starter: dabrock

So my gf knows I'm a big shaving fan, unfortunately she likes the scruffy one or two day unshaven look but nobody is perfect! :lol: Well, I was showing her a pic of SMN online and was commenting on how expensive this hobby can get, it's $110 in Canada from the B&M store that sells it around here....

Last Post By: ItsTaz Today, 08:45 PM Go to last post
    Steve H

Returning To DE Shaving After A Long Absence

Thread Starter: Steve H

I started shaving circa 1967 and my first razors were a Gillette Tech and a Gillette Adjustable TTO, which I no longer have. Somewhere in the mid 1970's I got a Gillette twin track and used that for around 10 years. In the mid 1980's I got a Norelco electric razor and used that for four or five...

Last Post By: BigJ Today, 08:44 PM Go to last post
Image Gallery provided by DragonByte Gallery (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.