• 2012 Sue Moore Day Announcement and contest!

The Second Annual Sue Moore Day Celebration at B&B

This coming November will mark the two-year anniversary that we here at B&B lost our dear friend, Sue Moore, to breast cancer. Prior to her passing, Sue was the recipient of the B&B Merit Award and as a part of her award, we here at B&B proclaimed October 19th (the date Sue was inducted into the Merit Award Gallery) to forever be Sue Moore Day at B&B.

So join us this October 19th to commemorate the life of one of B&B's most beloved members when we celebrate Sue Moore Day with.....

"THE B&B AUCTION"

Come on down and bid on items that have been generously donated to B&B in honor of Sue Moore Day. Here is a preview of some of the items that we be available at the B&B Auction.

And many many more items!

All the proceeds raised from the B&B Auction will be donated to the National Breast Cancer Foundation to help them in their fight against breast cancer.

So come join B&B in celebrating the life of Sue Moore and be a part of the B&B Auction to help raise awareness and funds for a wonderful cause.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: 2012 Sue Moore Day Announcement and contest! started by johnniegold View original post
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Shutterbug57

OCtober 2014

Thread Starter: Shutterbug57

Last year we had fun with open combs in October, so let's do it again this year. We have 1 month til the kickoff, so if you don't have an OC, or you want more OC's, you have time to act. Last year garyg shaved with 29 different OC razors and several of us got in 31 shaves. You can review last...

Last Post By: SocalRick Today, 10:52 AM Go to last post
    lancelot

Are AE shoes worth the premium ?

Thread Starter: lancelot

I am sure this has been asked before, but I have not seen it. Are these shoes worth the +price they command over most, other brands? Thanks for the reply. Ron I

Last Post By: gegarrenton Today, 10:51 AM Go to last post
    55dougie

3 new dougie brushes I have made lately:

Thread Starter: 55dougie

D7 Black over Smoke with Beehive rings D7 Root-beer dark over light with Hornet rings D55 Root-beer over Aqua my thanks for looking...

Last Post By: deruitem Today, 10:51 AM Go to last post
    froogle_jimmy

Removing a Plisson knot

Thread Starter: froogle_jimmy

I'm looking to remove the synthetic knot from my L'occitane Plisson brush. Has anyone ever done this? Is there an easy way? The handle seems to be bubbling slightly and I just want the knot in a nicer handle. Thanks for any tips.

Last Post By: deruitem Today, 10:49 AM Go to last post
    GA Gator

Strop Shoppe Russian Tea

Thread Starter: GA Gator

Just picked this up as an addition to my winter Soaps. The scent is great and it's a solid performer. I have only used it once and look forward to using more this fall and winter.

Last Post By: Galengwath Today, 10:49 AM Go to last post
    barbapapa

Lutz Happened

Thread Starter: barbapapa

initially - i thought of doing a very long and comprehensive review of the lutz razor. in fact: i have thought of doing it for 6 month. what happened? the lutz happened. before the lutz came into my life - i of course used other razors. after hoarding i had ended up with a collection...

Last Post By: barbapapa Today, 10:48 AM Go to last post
    Gig103

[Poll] You're running late so you.

Thread Starter: Gig103

When I was given a DE set I realized it would take longer than shower shaving with my Mach 3 so I kept one M3 "for days I'm running behind". In the past 11 months I haven't used the cartridge once, even when traveling. I wondered what other folks' habits are.

Last Post By: Cosmos Mariner Today, 10:48 AM Go to last post
    WarrenB

Thinking of trying a straight, need a little advice please

Thread Starter: WarrenB

Hi guys, I have firmly got the DE bug since joining B&B and love the vintage stuff, but I keep peeking over this side of the fence and really want to give a straight a try. From what I have read so far the most important thing is to get a shave ready one from a trusted member/vendor. I just need...

Last Post By: Attila Today, 10:48 AM Go to last post
    admvalentine

tried Williams mug soap

Thread Starter: admvalentine

At first i had trouble making it lather in a bowl, So i palm lathered it and developed a manageable lather. The lather dries quickly i had to Re visit the puck also. But it did work my skin does feel soft. It's not my first choice. But i try to buy everything locally. I wouldn't not buy it...

Last Post By: poppi Today, 10:48 AM Go to last post
    cgstang68

New Wet Shaver!

Thread Starter: cgstang68

After seeing a presentation by a fellow traditional wet shaver here on base, I decided to pull the trigger and make the switch! I ordered everything I needed and about 12 or so days later I had all the implements in hand. (Darn local customs and their week long "labor day" holiday!!!) I couldn't...

Last Post By: xxvaleria Today, 10:46 AM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.