• 2012 Sue Moore Day Announcement and contest!

The Second Annual Sue Moore Day Celebration at B&B

This coming November will mark the two-year anniversary that we here at B&B lost our dear friend, Sue Moore, to breast cancer. Prior to her passing, Sue was the recipient of the B&B Merit Award and as a part of her award, we here at B&B proclaimed October 19th (the date Sue was inducted into the Merit Award Gallery) to forever be Sue Moore Day at B&B.

So join us this October 19th to commemorate the life of one of B&B's most beloved members when we celebrate Sue Moore Day with.....

"THE B&B AUCTION"

Come on down and bid on items that have been generously donated to B&B in honor of Sue Moore Day. Here is a preview of some of the items that we be available at the B&B Auction.

And many many more items!

All the proceeds raised from the B&B Auction will be donated to the National Breast Cancer Foundation to help them in their fight against breast cancer.

So come join B&B in celebrating the life of Sue Moore and be a part of the B&B Auction to help raise awareness and funds for a wonderful cause.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: 2012 Sue Moore Day Announcement and contest! started by johnniegold View original post
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Nick_O

Unknown Slanty OC Pass-Around

Thread Starter: Nick_O

I have no idea what this monster is other than very aggressive. I've had it for a few months and only shaved with it once. FYI: I lost no blood that one time. But alas it is not for me, If I don't let others with the guts enough to try this beast out, it'll never get used again. So I'll try for...

Last Post By: joamo Today, 05:41 AM Go to last post
    The Nid Hog

In Praise of Japanese Aftershaves

Thread Starter: The Nid Hog

I make this post to ask why Japanese aftershaves are not more popular among wetshavers. We have a good time joking about Mandom but, to be perfectly honest, it is far from the best of what is available in Japan. Lucido, Auslese, MG5, Valcan and Bravas are all outstanding and I would put them up...

Last Post By: hmansion Today, 05:41 AM Go to last post
    Muffinhead

What's the advantage

Thread Starter: Muffinhead

Being a guitar guy I understand that a $3000 guitar should have better tone and is better made than a $200 guitar. But what do you get by buying a $300 razor as opposed to a $50 razor. The $40-50 EJs, Mercurs and Parkers all look like the build quality is excellent, and there really isn't much to a...

Last Post By: vaplanman Today, 05:41 AM Go to last post
    s869010

Newbie from Taiwan

Thread Starter: s869010

Dear all, I'm a newbie from Taiwan. Taiwan is a small country and traditional wet shaving is not so popular. Shaving Hardwares and softwares are very expensive here. For example, 10 Merkur blades cost 22USD. In order to fulfill my interest in wet shaving I've ordered a lot recently. ...

Last Post By: mswofford Today, 05:40 AM Go to last post
    ouch

E-bowl-a

Thread Starter: ouch

So the first ebola patient in NYC decided to go bowling near where I work in sunny Williamsburg Brooklyn, hipster capital of America. yuck.

Last Post By: Lakebound Today, 05:39 AM Go to last post
    Shutterbug57

OCtober 2014

Thread Starter: Shutterbug57

Last year we had fun with open combs in October, so let's do it again this year. We have 1 month til the kickoff, so if you don't have an OC, or you want more OC's, you have time to act. Last year garyg shaved with 29 different OC razors and several of us got in 31 shaves. You can review last...

Last Post By: DrAwkward Today, 05:39 AM Go to last post
    lancelot

Muhle DE Blades

Thread Starter: lancelot

I find Muhle DE razors to do well in the fit & finish department. They also have weight and balance which seems to suit me. Has anyone tried the Muhle DE Blades they now show on their website? They apparently only offer them in batches of 200. At $87.50 they're not cheap. At one time the...

Last Post By: Limekiln Today, 05:38 AM Go to last post
    Mr Bingle

Mr. Bingle Presents: Reindeer & Sleigh - A Holiday Gift Exchange!

Thread Starter: Mr Bingle

Greetings from the North Pole Boys and Girls! Allow me to introduce myself. I’m Mr. Bingle. Maybe you’ve heard of me? For those who haven’t, let me tell you about myself: align="center" style="width: 800px" |- | ​

Last Post By: imatabor Today, 05:37 AM Go to last post
    Tyquast

PIF: Omega Professional

Thread Starter: Tyquast

Hello Gents Up for PIF here is an Omega 10048. Rules. 1. State that you're in 2. One fun fact about yourself PIF will end October 30th 2014 at 3:00pm Winner will be chosen at random

Last Post By: KingGordon Today, 05:36 AM Go to last post
    techblade01

Who drinks coffee after supper?

Thread Starter: techblade01

I want to know who drinks coffee after supper? I do.

Last Post By: shevek Today, 05:35 AM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.