• 2012 Sue Moore Day Announcement and contest!

The Second Annual Sue Moore Day Celebration at B&B

This coming November will mark the two-year anniversary that we here at B&B lost our dear friend, Sue Moore, to breast cancer. Prior to her passing, Sue was the recipient of the B&B Merit Award and as a part of her award, we here at B&B proclaimed October 19th (the date Sue was inducted into the Merit Award Gallery) to forever be Sue Moore Day at B&B.

So join us this October 19th to commemorate the life of one of B&B's most beloved members when we celebrate Sue Moore Day with.....

"THE B&B AUCTION"

Come on down and bid on items that have been generously donated to B&B in honor of Sue Moore Day. Here is a preview of some of the items that we be available at the B&B Auction.

And many many more items!

All the proceeds raised from the B&B Auction will be donated to the National Breast Cancer Foundation to help them in their fight against breast cancer.

So come join B&B in celebrating the life of Sue Moore and be a part of the B&B Auction to help raise awareness and funds for a wonderful cause.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: 2012 Sue Moore Day Announcement and contest! started by johnniegold View original post
  • Shave Clinic & Newbie Check In

• Recent Activity

Balj86

What's your soap for today?

Thread Starter: Balj86

Theres a long thread on "Whats your Brush for today...?". Don't know if it's been created for shaving soap, but it's worth a shot :biggrin1:! Today I used the almight "MWF!" What did you guys use?

Last Post By: Marco Today, 06:39 AM Go to last post
    Commander Quan

New Custom Acquisition

Thread Starter: Commander Quan

And it's my favorite one yet. Ethan Michael Born 08/21 6.7#, 19.5" He gave is a little bit of a scare so the docs had to go get him, but mom and baby are doing very well

Last Post By: Hirsute Today, 06:39 AM Go to last post
    stevil

A reminder to newbies, from a newbie

Thread Starter: stevil

After you drop in a new blade and close the razor up, take 10 seconds and inspect the edge for burrs and nicks. i loaded up a Feather this morning and happened to catch a dark spot, looked closer and found two or three nicks on the blade. it happens - thin sheet of sharp metal, quickly...

Last Post By: Bossies Today, 06:39 AM Go to last post
    beginish

What's Your Brush Today?

Thread Starter: beginish

Rooney Heritage Victorian bowl lathering Cade Soap

Last Post By: Marco Today, 06:39 AM Go to last post
    Djinn

Is there a cure?

Thread Starter: Djinn

Is there a cure for AD? I bought 2 vintages off Ebay today... a travel tech from the 60s and a Gold colored tech from who knows what era. They may end up a gift set for my brother to try to get him hooked on DE shaving ...

Last Post By: khun_diddy Today, 06:39 AM Go to last post
    burnsy1

Noob From Cincinnati,OH

Thread Starter: burnsy1

Wanted to check and say hello to all. I am new to the forum and to real shaving. I am currently using a Merkur razor with Feather blades and a couple different soaps. Excited to be here, I have a ton of questions and I already enjoy shaving (a huge upgrade from someone you used to dread scraping...

Last Post By: Bossies Today, 06:38 AM Go to last post
    Jay77

Thread Starter: Jay77

Jacob from Brisbane here, just wanted to say hello. Getting a straight shave done was a bucket list item and I got it done at the start of the year and since then I have been on and off this site reading threads and trying to get informed. While I wouldn't say I received a great shave some parts of...

Last Post By: Bossies Today, 06:37 AM Go to last post
    dladuke

Lamy Al-Star questions

Thread Starter: dladuke

I have a Lamy Al-Star that one of the fine members of this forum PIFed to me. I have had it for several months now and I am getting a lot of use out of it. I have two questions. First, what is the life expectancy of the converter? As I am changing ink colors recently I noticed I am getting leakage...

Last Post By: dladuke Today, 06:37 AM Go to last post
    highball

What razor/ blade did you use today

Thread Starter: highball

I am curious what blades people use in different razors 1909 Single Ring / Gillette 7-O clock (green)

Last Post By: wrathen Today, 06:36 AM Go to last post
    TheDude82

How do you store your razors?

Thread Starter: TheDude82

Alright fellas, here's the deal. I am slowing amassing a number of razors and have nowhere to put them. My wife has me confined to this "small" section of cabinet above the toilet. I am thinking of hanging them along the top of the back on some pegs. But, before I go and do that I thought I...

Last Post By: skydivemd Today, 06:36 AM Go to last post
By accessing Badger & Blade, you agree to abide by the Terms of Usage. You can find our Privacy Policy here.
Once submitted, any posts, images, or content become the property of Badger & Blade.