PDA

View Full Version : WTB Bowl/mug/scuttle of any kind

MaxJ
05-14-2009, 09:17 PM
Hey all,

I'm in desperate need of a good bowl or cup or mug or scuttle or whatever for lathering. Brand and other particulars aren't really important, just that it designed or well-suited for mixing lather. It would particularly great if you had an old one that you no longer use but know works well. If anyone has anything like this, please let me know! The seller would have to be willing to ship to an APO address.

Dubbya
05-14-2009, 09:19 PM
Just a question. Does the mess hall not have cereal bowls that you could, uh, requisition? That's what I use most of the time.

Edit to add: I'm sure someone will offer up something nice, but it'll hold you over until then.

MaxJ
05-14-2009, 10:33 PM
Just a question. Does the mess hall not have cereal bowls that you could, uh, requisition? That's what I use most of the time.

Edit to add: I'm sure someone will offer up something nice, but it'll hold you over until then.

Unforunately mess halls in deployed areas are plastic-only affairs. First place I would have looked otherwise.

Dubbya
05-15-2009, 10:26 PM
Unforunately mess halls in deployed areas are plastic-only affairs. First place I would have looked otherwise.

Ah. Well, I don't have any spares but I'll bump an active duty WTB any day.

Montecristo #2
05-16-2009, 05:36 AM
Wtf fellows. This soldier needs a mug. I'll send you one for free, how the hell do I get it over there? Send me a PM.