PDA

View Full Version : FS: Straight, strop, creams, brush, A/S, and more...

ieschwoch
04-28-2009, 02:34 PM
ENTIRE SET SOLD! Thanks B&B!

I've been experimenting with a lot of new products lately, and naturally some of them haven't worked as well as I hoped. Each of the products below can be purchased separately but for each additional product you buy I'll discount the entire order by 5% up to a 20% max discount (i.e. if you buy 4 products with a combined price of $50 you only pay 40$). Pictures will follow but I wanted to get this listing up ASAP as my bathroom is filling up and SWMBO is a little annoyed. All prices include shipping to CONUS; international buyers will pay an extra $10 per order (not per product) for shipping. Payment accepted through PayPal and order will be shipped within 2 business days of payment being received.

ENTIRE SET - $70 shipped ($113 if purchased separately)
Buying the entire set is quite a bargain and price is dramatically reduced since it saves me a lot in shipping costs as well as the hassle of mailing multiple packages. All the pictures for the set are below:

http://s589.photobucket.com/albums/ss333/ieschwoch/

11/16" Germania Cutlery vintage straight - $15
I bought this shave-ready but it seems to have gotten slightly nicked in shipping, so it will likely need to be re-honed. The blade appears otherwise in very good condition, though. Great bargain for a collector/reseller!

Illinois #827 Russian Leather Strop - $25
This is nearly $50 brand new so it's quite a deal! I went through a week where I wanted to straight shave but then snapped out of it so I am getting rid of all straight-related paraphernalia. Comes with a bottle of Illinois Strop paste.

Col Conk Chrome Handled Pure Badger Brush - $20
This was $30 new and my first brush. I don't care for the "scrubby" feeling so I upgraded to a softer EJ Super Badger. Some people (especially soap users) like the stiffer bristles, though. This is a well-made brush and barely used. Will be soaked in barbacide before shipping.

Col Conk Chrome Razor and Brush Stand - $15
This was $18 new and is a great stand that matches the above brush. It doesn't match my current brush, however, and thus has to go. Holds a medium-sized badger brush and a Merkur-HD-sized razor

Trumper's Sandalwood Skin Food - $15
This was around $25 new and is nearly full. I don't find the Skin Food product line very effective but many on the forum like it.

T&H Ultimate Comfort SC Tub - $10
This was $30 new and is about half-full. I must be allergic to one of the ingredients because it makes my face burn. Many on the forum like it, however.

Pinaud Bay Rum Aftershave Splash - $8
This was $9 new and has not been used as I discovered I don't like the scent. I can't sell it for less as UPS ground shipping is just under $8. This item cannot be shipped internationally as it contains alcohol.

mikeypedone1
04-28-2009, 02:40 PM
You arent gonna get very far without some pictures

Blackstangal
04-28-2009, 02:47 PM
You arent gonna get very far without some pictures

+1 on the pics advice:smile:

ieschwoch
04-28-2009, 02:50 PM
Yeah, I'm aware of that but I've been procrastinating creating the listing so I decided to finally put it up when I had some time.

I should get the pictures up tonight or tomorrow.

ieschwoch
04-28-2009, 04:00 PM
Pictures are now up.

Lucky11453
04-28-2009, 04:05 PM
PM on the Strop

ieschwoch
04-28-2009, 04:18 PM
The entire set is sold pending payment...

Dandaman
04-28-2009, 04:20 PM
pm sent on skinfood

ieschwoch
04-28-2009, 06:34 PM
Entire set sold! Thanks B&B!