PDA

View Full Version : FS: A gentlemans wardrobe (Banana Republic/Express/Gap/Brooks Brothers)

cammyfive
03-30-2009, 09:01 PM
Okay, I've narrowed down my ever growing Shave Den to my favorites/essentials so I'm now performing the same narrowing down effect on my clothes closet. That being said, I think the pictures will show how OCD I am in the care of my clothes. I will describe each a little:

Banana Republic brown with light blue stripe L/S shirt (Size: Medium 15-15.5). I have had this for about three or so years and honestly only have worn it about four or five times. It is in perfect condition and very sharp looking shirt, but it's just one of those that I dont think looks great on me. Price shipped in the CONUS: $12.50

cammyfive
03-30-2009, 09:13 PM
Express 1MX white with black stripe Modern Fit L/S shirt (Size: Medium 15-15.5) I've had this one for about 6 months and maybe worn about four times. It looks great under a sport coat. The 'Modern Fit' series basically denotes a fitted/slim fit. This shirt is also in perfect condition Price: $17.50 shipped in the CONUS

Express 1MX purple with blue stripe Modern Fit L/S shirt (Size: Medium 15-15.5) I've had this one for about 2 months and maybe worn it exactly twice. It is practically brand new. The 'Modern Fit' series basically denotes a fitted/slim fit. Price: $17.50 shipped in the CONUS

cammyfive
03-30-2009, 09:25 PM
Express 1MX merlot/cranberry Modern Fit L/S shirt (Size: M 15-15.5) I've had this one for about 4 months and worn it about six or seven times. . The 'Modern Fit' series basically denotes a fitted/slim fit. This shirt is also in perfect condition. Price: $17.00 shipped in the CONUS

Express Design Studio white with turquoise stripes L/S shirt (Size: M) I've had this shirt for about two years now and there is a very slight blemish near the right cuff (see pic) that looks like a rust spot for some reason. Otherwise, the shirt is in perfect shape. It is a 'classic fit', but truth be told, it fits very close to the slimmer 'Modern Fits'. Price: $10.00 shipped in the CONUS

cammyfive
03-30-2009, 09:32 PM
Express 1MX salmon/coral 1MX Modern Fit L/S shirt (Size: M 15-15.5) I've had this one for about a year and a half and maybe worn it 10 times. It still looks almost new and is an eye catcher but I have so many 'pinkish' colored shirts that this one gets little love in my closet. The 'Modern Fit' series basically denotes a fitted/slim fit. Price: $10.00 shipped in the CONUS

Brooks Brothers non-iron classic fit blue with brown and white stripe L/S dress shirt (Size: 16-32/33). This was my absolute favorite dress shirt in the world when I bought it about 3 years ago. It still has a fond place in my heart, but gets little wear now. Despite being 3 years old, it looks almost new and is a testament to the quality of Brooks Brothers shirts (was almost $100.00) Price: $13.00 shipped to the CONUS

cammyfive
03-30-2009, 09:44 PM
Gap khaki chinos straight fit (Size: 31X32) I've had this for about a year and worn them twice. They are a little tight as I wear a 32X32 typically. I would consider these practically new, as well. Price: $10.00 shipped in the CONUS

Banana Republic brown velvet sport coat (Size: 38R) This coat has been worn two times as I bought it last Christmas but after wearing it twice really dont feel it's the 'right look' for me. The retail price on this was $350.00 a few months ago. I'll let it go for much less. Price: $100.00 shipped in the CONUS.

cammyfive
03-30-2009, 10:15 PM
I will of course work out deals for multiple items. I must say I would much prefer cash (paypal) as I'm looking to fund some upcoming events I'm going to, but I'm sure I couldn't resist a great trade(s)....particularly those involving anything T&H 1805:tongue:

cammyfive
03-31-2009, 09:09 AM
Bump for the pre-lunch crowd

Prince
03-31-2009, 11:01 AM
Nice prices, but I'm afraid I've grown too much to wear any of these.

jrcrow79
03-31-2009, 11:18 AM
hahah!...marriage n kids makes you out grow anything you think you will fit in!..I know man!..its a good thing though!

cammyfive
03-31-2009, 01:57 PM
Deal pending on Brooks Brothers shirt and Banana Republic shirt (first picture), everything else is still up for grabs......

cammyfive
03-31-2009, 10:19 PM
Adding some more.......

Express 1MX dark puple Modern Fit L/S shirt (Size: M 15-15.5) I've had this one for about 4 months and worn it around 5 times. . The 'Modern Fit' series basically denotes a fitted/slim fit. This shirt is in very good condidtion. Price: $17.00 shipped in the CONUS

Express 1MX brown with blue stripes Modern Fit L/S shirt (Size: M 15-15.5) I've had this one for about 6 or so months and worn it about six or seven times. The 'Modern Fit' series basically denotes a fitted/slim fit. This shirt is also in almost perfect condition Price: $17.50 shipped in the CONUS

cammyfive
03-31-2009, 10:29 PM
Banana Republic brown multi-stripe with french cuff 'slim fit' L/S shirt (Size: M 15-15.5) I got this as a gift last Christmas and I'm not too much into brown on me. This shirt is absolutely mint as I've worn it twice. It retailed for $78.00 new. Price: $22.00 shipped in the CONUS

Banana Republic blue/yellow/brown stripe L/S shirt (Size: M 15-15.5) I've had this shirt for a few years now and have honestly worn it two or three times. Its another case of 'looks great hanging up in the closet, just not on me'. This shirt is as good as new, also. Price: $12.00 shipped in the CONUS

cammyfive
03-31-2009, 11:30 PM
Gentleman, I have lowered the prices of all of these clothes to, well, really almost flea-market prices. Remember all prices include shipping in the CONUS. I do ask that if you do use Paypal (preferred method), you pay from a checking account of from paypal funds. If not, please add 3% as this is the fee that they deduct before I receive the money from credit/debit card transfers.

cammyfive
04-01-2009, 07:55 AM
Morning bump...... Looks like these might end up going on ebay, afterall.:frown: C'mon fellas, help me out. I dont want to deal with some random bidders from Nigera:rolleyes:

cammyfive
04-02-2009, 05:57 AM
Final bump. These will be going up on Ebay this evening unless I hear something.